1st Bet

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-l9FhY9Hk&feature=related

_________________________________________________

After work.

-At Chae's Mansion-

 "Pam, I have a cream on my side table. Use that when your wound is starting to dry. I know you wouldn't want any bruise on your 'precious skin'." Jen emphasized the words with her fingers while holding a towel, heading to the badroom.
 
 "Arasso. Kitty Kitty Mimi unni! Hearts hearts!" Pam shouted as soon as her unni was inside the bathroom.
 
 Hara on the other hand, is again writing on her diary.
 
 "Hmm. Should I tell them or not?
 Oh well. Whether I tell them or not, it's for our own good.
 So I guess, no need to tell them I'm working as-" she stopped writing when she saw someone by her side.
 
 "Hey little maknae. What are you writing on your diary? Is it mr. 6 packs earlier? Let me see!." Pam was trying to get her diary. But Hara was taller than her.
 She helled it back as hard as she can.
 "Eh. Unni! Aniyo! And you can't read my diary. It's a personal thing!"
 
 "Hey girls. Stop playing around." Jen lightly scolded her dongsaengs as she dries her hair with the towel.
 
 "Eh. Unni. You only spend 10 minutes at the bathroom?! Are you sick?! Should I call an ambulance now?!" Pam said jokingly while making her way to Jen and touching her face, checking if they have same temperature.
 
 This gave opportunity to Hara to lock and hide her diary.
 
 "Exagge much?!" Jen said, giving her dongsaeng a duh look and slight slap on the hand.
 
 "Aw!" Pam rubbed her hand.
 "I'm just tired and I wanna take a rest." Jen yawned as she sat on her bed.
 
 "Eh! So no time for story telling?!" Hara pouted.
 
 "Wala(none)." Jen jokingly said then smirk.
 
 "Eh! If I know." Pam eyed her unni and sitted at Jen's bed.
 Hara sitted as well.
 
 "Fine. Fine." Jen gave in and put the towel down.
 The other two were so excited and eager to listen.
 
 "He asked my name!" Jen squeald.
 
 "Omygosh!" the other two were shaking their unni.
 
 "And he also ask if I was fine, because of what happened yesterday."
 
 "Did he ask you to date?" Pam asked still giggling.
 
 "Aniyo. He didn't even ask if I have a boyfriend." she pouted.
 
 "Eh! You mean he waste your 10 minutes just to ask your name?!" Hara eyed her unni.
 
 "Aniyo. Aniyo. He introduced himself and the other four as well." she defended , crossing her arms.
 
 "Jinjja?! What's his' and the other's name?!" Pam asked excitedly.
 
 "Well. His name is Minwoo. 'Cute-teethed guy' is Hyungshik, 'mr.Eyesmile' is Kwanghee, 'Red hair guy' is Junyoung, and lastly ..." she looked at Hara and whispered loud enough for Pam to hear too.
 " 'Mr.6 packs' is Kim Dongjun."
 
 Hara was blushing.
 "Unni-ah!" she protested.
 "What? I'm just saying their names." Jen acted innocently and Pam was still giggling at the sight of the blushing maknae.
 
 "I'm still loyal to my 'Boyfriends'." Hara defend.
 
 "Hmm. Let's see. Then if you don't like him, you'll be the one getting their order again tomorrow, and you're going to smile at him." Pam challenged her dongsaeng.
 
 "Bwo? Why do I need to do that? I don't like him. And you don't even know if they're going at the club again tomorrow." she protested.
 
 "Scared? If you lose, you'll going to clean the whole house for 1 week." she added.
 
 Hara looked at her Jen unni, hoping for symphaty. But no, her unni was nodding approvingly as well.
 
 "Unni-ah" she pleaded her unni.
 
 "Sorry Hara. But my body really hurts from all the house work. I think I need a break." Jen said as she was massaging her shoulders.
 
 "Fine. I'll do it. But what if they wouldn't come tomorrow?" Hara agreed.
 "It'll be two deal then. First is: I bet you can't smile and look at his two eyes tomorrow. Second is: they're going to be at the club tomorrow night." Pam announced.
 
 "Fine. My bet is, first: I can smile at Dongjun-sshi and look at him in the eyes. Then second is, they're not going to be at the club tomorrow. The two goes together right?" Hara cleared.
 
 "Ne. Only one will win. The loser will be the one to clean the mansion and will give php2,000 to the winner." Pam ended.
 "Deal?"
 "Deal!" they hand-shake as a sign of agreement.
 
 "Get ready to lose Hara. Ready your php2000, and also your body for 1 week of cleaning." Pam was now laying on her own bed while pulling up the covers.
 
 "That goes for you unni." Hara was letting out an evil grin as she was laying on her own bed too.
 
 *Hai. This two.* Jen thought as she was shaking her head at the two.
 *Good thing. I'll benefit with who ever win. I wouldn't clean the house for a week. ... Lucky!*