My Family and Friends part 1

World Changed by my Knight in Shining Armor

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpwI_bEXZw

___________________________________

Me, Jen unni, and Pam unni are on our way to Star Academy, the school where we all go to.

 Actually, me and my unnis aren't really blood related siblings. But, we are sisters by the heart.

 We were adopted by two loving married couple. Pam unni and I were just 5 yrs.old back then, while Jen unni was 7. 

 Umma and Appa are both Filipino citizens but they have a house here in Korea where we mostly stay.

 We had flew to Philippines a couple of times, and people back there were so hospitable.

 Because of being Filipinos, Umma and Appa had thought us a lot about the country.

 We practice speaking Filipino at home. Eat Filipino food, and even prepare them too.

 But because of their age, they had various illnesses. Appa died because of tuberculosis at the age of 60, while Umma died because of heart attack when she was 63.

 We're the only people now who stays at our quite big house.

 But even if we grew wealthty, we can easily adjust with environment.

 We already used all our money for treating our parents' diseases. But in the end, they died. Our mansion is already own by the authorities and we only have a month to pay our debts.

 Despite of that, our parents grew us being independent. Well, independent being together. But sometimes, being individual.

 Our relatives in the Philippines still finds time to contact us and even package Filipino stuffs for us.

 'bagoong', 'balot', pinoy spices and condiments like garlic, onions, soy sauce, fish sauce, vinegar and whole lot more Filipino foods.

 But they don't have the money to pay our debts, just so we can have our mansion for our own again.

 

 All of us are working students. We learnt to work for others just to fill up our needs such as foods, miscellaneous fees, for us to be able to attend the school we are now, and lastly, to pay for our mansion.

 We never leave each other. For example, if we're looking for jobs, we are not going to apply if we're not going together. We prefer this because we all care for each other. So if one of us need one of the sisters, we can be there right away.

 "Ha Ra-ah! Aren't you done yet?! Hurry up or we'll gonna be late!". That was our eldest sister, Jen unni.

 She had always been a great unni. If we need something, for instance money for school, if she have some, she would always provide what we need. 

She's 2 years older than us.

 But, as any other girl, she's a very 'loving' girlfriend. When she's onto a relationship, sometimes, she wouldn't even care about herself. And so, boys would took advantage of her.

 Pam unni and I would always see her crying when boys cheat on her.

 But then, she can go over with it for a month or to.

 As of now, she's single. Single for being cheated, again. For the milliont time. Ok. I was just being exaggerated.

 Now, she has a crush on a senior, Lee Byunghun. They have the same building so she could always see him.

 "Yah! Don't forget your project we made last night!". And that was our middle sister, a.k.a the black sheep. Neah. Just kidding. That's Pam unni. She's at the same age as mine but i like to call her unni. 

She's the type of 'pakipot' girl. Ok.I'll explain that. When she likes a guy and the guy would make a first move to get to know her, she would act as if she doesn't care about him. But in fact, she really like what the guy is doing.

 She's in a relationship now. With Changjo oppa, a great guy. He always give chocolates to her. Pssh. But she doesn't share. Well maybe sometimes.

 "Ne! I'm on my way down!" and I, I'm Ha Ra.

 I like being called 'little maknae', 'little maknae dongsaeng' or 'maknae dongsaeng'.

 Anything about being small.

 I can say that I'm a very moody girl. A very Very moody type of girl, but sometimes, a little hyper one. There are times that I like being alone then suddenly an all energetic one.

...................

 We rode a bus for less than a hour. And arrived at exactly 9am.

 "HaRa! Don't forget to meet us for lunch!" Jen unni reminded me before she left to her building.

 "Arasso Kitty Kitty Mimi unni! Hearts! Hearts!" she gave me a death glare. That had been a tradition. Me and Pam chant that when we like teasing her. She don't like being called that way. But she always want to be called 'kitten' 'cause she said kittens are cute like her.

 Jen unni and Pam unni goes at the same building, leaving me alone.

 Well actually, not really alone.

 "annyong maknaedongsaeng!" my 'Boyfriends' greeted me.  Jeongmin slung his arm around me.

 "annyong oppas!" they used to call themselves as Boyfriends 'cause they say they are all the variety of boys any girlfriend would wanna have as a boyfriend. Hmm. Yeah. But really, they are all just bestfriends. Not that they're not my type, but they are just the bestest friends to have.

 "oppa, aren't you going to class now?" I ask them while walking.

 "Eh~. Now that you're here, sure we'll do" Donghyun joked.

 "hehe. Let's go now if we don't wanna be late and be shouted by the DI NA SAUR" I said the last part acting and s0unding like a t-rex.

 "haha. You little goof" Hyunseong patted my head.

 Then we headed to our class.

 We are all at the same class. 

Good thing we do 'cause they are the only friends I have , The best !!