Secrets suppose to be secrets

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XXVI

[A Week Later]
"Jaein ah!" Soojin added yelling running inside the classroom. You turn to her and smile "Yah!" She ran up to you and hug you really tight "Finally, you're feeling better." You smile as she hug you, you let go of the hug and chuckled "Yeah, Im glad Im back." Soojin laughed, she saw Jinyoung walk in the classroom and stare at him. As you notice her, you made eyes contact with Jinyoung and look away. Since you guys haven't talk and it been kinda awkward, Soojin started shaking your arms "Yah, I need to tell you something. But promise me you wouldn't say anything to anyone." She added and you nodded. 

She started to move towards you and whisper to your ear "I have a crush on someone in our class.."You were shocked by her confessing and added "Who..?" Soojin started blushing and point her finger to Jinyoung. You look at him and back at her *thinking to yourself* "....." *Ring Ring* "The bell ring, let's talk about it later. Just don't say anything okay, promise me?" You look at her and nodded "Hmm..." You walk back to your seat and sat down. 

"She really like him...huh..." you look at Jinyoung and sighed going back to doing your work. Chani turn around to you and throw a note behind you, you felt the notes and open it. " ;p " you saw the note and smile "pabo" you added going back to doing your work. 

[Breaktime]
You run up to Jinyoung, while Soojin wrap her arm around yours. "Umm can I ask you something?" He look at you in silent

Related image

You quickly ask him anyway. Despite your relationship with him right now, isn't the best thing ever, you wanted to give it a shot. "Soojin was wondering. If it's okay for you to tutor her, since her grade hasn't looked too great."Jinyoung looks at Soojin and she hide behind you. He looks at you and added "...Sure..." Soojin chuckled in awkwardness "Am I third-wheeling?" You shake your head "No.." Jinyoung added "I thought you have academy after school, don't they help you?" Soojin chuckled nervously "yeah..But not as much." She added "It is weird to ask for help now? Since you know?" You shake your head "No, I..." before you continue you look at Jinyoung and added "Beside, Jinyoung and I no longer study together. So it's fine..." *Thinking to yourself* "YOU...UGHH..."

"Oh..." Soojin added looking at you. *Ring Ring* "That's Chani" you added looking at your phone. "Um..I'll see you guys later..." you added running away from the situation you were in. 

[After lunch]
"Yah, are you okay?" Chani added putting his hand on top of your head. You nodded "hmm" you walk in class with Chani behind you and saw how comfortable Soojin and Jinyoung are. "Jinyoung ah, I'm having a hard time figuring this out" Soojin added sitting next to Jinyoung. You saw the scene and didn't say anything, you turn your back around and saw Chani behind you . He grab your arms and take you away from the scene. 

You sat down at the basketball and started losing your mind. Chani came back with a cup of milk and hand it to you "here, drink up. You need it." he sat down next to you. "Thanks.." you added grabbing the milk from him and held it in your arms. "yah! Chani come play with us." Jaechan added screaming to Chani. Chani look at you and you chuckled "Go play, I'm fine." He nodded and ran down to the basketball court. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
"Jinyoung-ish" Daehwi added hopping towards you with some soda. "I told you not to call me that" you added as you grab the soda and drank it. Daehwi look at you and at Soojin "You and Soojin, what's up with that?" You look at Daehwi and at Soojin "What do you mean? I'm just helping her with homework thats all." Daehwi chuckled. "What happened to Jaein?" You went quiet as he say that and shake your head "nothing, she's been busy that's all." 

Daehwi look at you and added "Why are you so clueless?" he added "Soojin likes you..You pabo!" You look at him and sighed "I'm not interested." Daehwi glare at you "You're cold-blooded" You chuckled as you look at the window "You know who I like and it isn't Soojin, that's just it." Daehwi shake his head. Soojin overhead your conversation and ran away. "Oh no" Daehwi added. 

[Your POV] 
You walk back to the classroom with Chani and sat down at your desk. Daehwi started acting weird so you tap him "Yah, what's up with you?" he shake his head and added "Please don't kill me" you look at him in shock "what the.." 

- Class ended - 
"OKAY BYE" Daehwi added dashing out of class so quick. You got up and grab your bag "What the heck..." Chani chuckled at you and added "I'll walk you home." You look over to Soojin and added "It's fine, I'll go home with Soojin today. I'll see you tomorrow." Chani nodded and walk out of the classroom , you stood up and you and Jinyoung made eyes contact. Which cause Soojin to see the scene and walk away from you both "Soojin ah" you grab your bag and running after her. 

"Soojin ah, wait for me." You added running up to her, she stop half way and let you catch up to her. "Why are you walking so fast?I can't even keep up." You let out a deep breath and added "Did you solve all your problems?" You asked. She let out a sarcastic smirk and cross her arms. "Soojin ah...What's wrong?" She look at you in anger "What do you mean, What's wrong?Wouldn't you do the same if you were me?" she added and you look at her confuse "Huh..?" She look at you and added "Do you pity me?" You began denying everything "What are you talking about?" 

She began raising her voice as she goes "Do you pity me, because my crush rejected me?" she added "Or do you think it's funny, that you doesn't have to go through it.So you feel the need to take care of me?" She yelled. You added back defending yourself "How could you say that?When did I ever....?" She screamed "I told you, it was a secret!" She chuckled "I guess I got played for trusting the wrong person.Saying things behind my back?" You started raising your voice "When did I ever..?" 

"You may have not said it directly, because you are too coward to." She added "Beside, I also know your secret...You're having problems choosing between guys. Bae Jinyoung and Kang Chani, which one it is?" She chuckled "Oh.It's that also a secret? Or..Are you just playing with them like Hyewon said?" You were shock by what you were hearing and added "Kim Soojin..." She continues "Do you know how your indecisive attitude is making everyone hurt?Do I need to say that you're playing with the guys for you to understand what it means?" She screamed at you 

Your mind went blank at this point, you were numb from top to bottom. All you could do is to stand there and listen to her.She look at you and walk away "what's a waste of time..." She added in anger. "I'm okay..." You say to yourself, as you walk away slowly. *Thinking to yourself* "Maybe she's right...I am a coward..." 

[Playground]
You stop there and sat down the swing set "I don't wanna go home..." you added started running the sand beneath your feets. *Ding* 

-- TEXT MESSAGE --
Chani: Did you get home safe?
You: Hmm, I did
Chani: That's good 

"I can't tell him anything and I got no one to talk to...What should I do?" You added as you continue kicking the sand. You started hearing foot steps walking towards you from behind and you yelled "Kang Chani" He stop and walk up to you "How the heck?" You look up at him and shake your head "You're not good at scaring people , you know." He sat down to the swing next to you and added "I try." 

He look at how sad you were and ask "What's wrong?" You look down and added "nothing..." He nodded and got up out of the swing to be in front of you instead. "It doesn't seem like nothing.." You look at him and start pushing him away "Yah.." He got up and put his hand on your head and start playing with it. You got out of the swing and start hitting him with your bag "Kang Chani! Kang Chani! Kang Chani!" You added as you hit him.

"Ow.." He yelled holding on to his arms. You stop and check if he was okay "Yah, are you okay?" He let go of his arms and added "Manly Kang Chani, I can stand it." He added jokily. "yah! You!" You added started hitting him again with your bags. 

He stop you by holding on to your bag and next your hands. He look at you "You know, you look pretty when you're angry." He added moving the hair out of your face, you were in shock by his comments and slap his hand "Don't tease me, Kang Chani!" He chuckled "Your face is turning red." He added. You feel your face "NO IM NOT" you yelled and began hitting him again multiple times. 

- 20 minutes later -

"ugh..You drained me..." You added putting your bag down from hitting him. He sat down and chuckled "Feel better now?" You look at him "Huh..." He sighed "I heard what happened between you and Soojin, she's tell me." You let out a sighed and nod "Yeah.." Chani got up and sighed "You know crying help too right? You don't have to held it inside." You look up at him and sighed "...I know..But I rather not." You got up and put grab your bag. "I should get going now, I'll see you tomorrow." 

You added walking up to your building, before Chani can even waves goodbye. You enter your apartment and went straight to bed. "Bae Jinyoung or Kang Chani, Choose one." As you heard the voice in your head speak, you put a pillow over your face to shut it and sighed. "Please go away..." 

[Jinyoung's POV]
"We're home..." Daehwi added in a no energy voice. Jisung walk out of the kitchen and saw how Daehwi was "Woah..are you okay?" He added walking over to Daehwi. He began sobbing "Jaein's going to hate me..." he yelled. Which make the rest of the guys concern, Minhyun came over to you and added "Is he okay?" You look at him and sighed "He brought something up when he shouldn't." 

Kuanlin look at Daehwi and added "He mention something about Soojin noona and now she think Jaein noona said it." Daehwi yelled "I DIDN'T MEAN TO! AHH" he added running into his room and sob. You shake your head and grab a drink of water and sat down on the couch. "Oh yeah, I forgot can you give this to Jaein for me next time you see her." Jisung added. You look at him in silent, Kuanlin came over and take it away from Jisung "I'll do it.Since they are fighting right now." 

"What ? You and Jaein?" Jaehwan added. "What did you do this time.." Woojin added as he trying to watch soccer in peace. You look over and sighed "nothing" and took the thing out of Kuanlin's hand "I'll do it." you added walking outside of your apartment building and walking to Jaein's house. 

You decided to take the bus to her house,instead of walking in the middle of the night.(20 minutes later) The bus stop at the stop you need to get off, you press a button to let the bus driver know and began getting off. 

- 5 minutes later - 
You were in front of Jaein's apartment, looking up at the building and looking at the bag you need to give her. "Should I call her before going up or?" You added looking up at the building. 

[Your's POV]
After your shower, you walk while drying your hair with a towel. You look at your watch "Huh? It's 8pm, normally he'll be home by now." You added grabbing your phone and calling your brother *RING RING* (On the other line). "Hmm, it's he that busy at work?" You added hanging up the call and went to grab something to eat. "Should I just order take out" you added while looking inside your fridge for something to eat. You close the fridge and sat down on the couch, you turn on the TV and began watching something. 

*DING* Your phone notification went off, you check your phone and it was from Daehwi "Sorry?" you added as you were reading the message. As you were about to reply back to him, you quickly felt something. You put down your phone and notice there was a cockroach on your pillow, you throw the pillow and jump. "AHH" You got up and ran to the kitchen to grab a broomstick. "Aish..." 

[Jinyoung's POV]
"11 floor" the elevator announce as you walk out. You began walking down her apartment building to her place and stood by the door,staring at it. You let out a deep sigh and put your finger on the doorbell, but didn't ring it. You hesitated and put your finger down, you began inhailing and exhailing "You got this..." You added and then next thing you know *DING DONG* the doorbell went off "Great..." *thinking to yourself* 

[Your's POV]
You jumped as you heard the doorbell and ran to get it with a broomstick in one hand. "Coming!" you yelled as you walk towards the door to open it. "Who-" before you knew it "Jinyoung..." you added as you open the door. He look at you and handed you a bag "Here..." he added "there's some food inside for you." You look down at the bag "Oh...thanks" He nodded and was about to walk away, until you realize there was a flying cockroach in your house. "Wait" you added grabbing on his shirt from behind. "Can you help me with something?" you added while looking down in embarrassment. 

"Where it is?" Jinyoung ask while holding a broomstick with you hiding behind him. You began to look around and saw it "over there in the corner of the celing." he look up and was about to hit it, but it flew right off the celing. You both scream and before you know it, you both fell off the ground. "Ah!" you added as you fall down and Jinyoung on top of you. "Ah..." he added as you notice that he use his hand for your head. You open your eyes and saw him on top of you, you both made eyes contact with each other *Thinking to yourself* "GET IT ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"  

He didn't say anything, but then *SLAM* you close your eyes "Got it!" he added. You open your eyes and next thing you knew the cockroach was right next to you "AH!" you screamed, Jinyoung quickly got up and with a tissue paper he put it in the trash. 

- 5 minutes later - 

"Thanks..." you added, as you were eating your food that Jinyoung brought for you. He look at you and nod. It was an awkward silent until a phone call break it "Hello?" He answer "Yeah, I'll be home soon." You stop eating and look at him, he hang up the phone and saw you staring at him. "You should go..It's getting a lttle late and you don't want to miss your bus." You added. He nod "yeah, I should" as he was about to get up "Ugh..." he groan as he move his hand. You got suprise "Are you okay?" you ask in a concerning tone. He nod "Yeah, maybe it got hurt from the fall that's all." You got out of your seat and went to get some ointment for it. 

You ran back to the living room "Give me your hand" you added looking at him. He gave you his hand and you began applying the ointment on it, as you were applying it. You started putting pressure in some spot and he groaned. "You sure, you're okay?" you ask looking at him, he nod "yeah, its fine." You finish applying the ointment and look at him. He look at his hand and back at you "I'm fine.Don't worry too much." You look at him and added "How can I not?" *Thinking to yourself* "Did I just...yep I did...GREAT..." You started reality how blunt you were and face palm yourself.He chuckled.

"I should get going, it's getting late." He added standing up and walking to the door with you behind him. He turn around and put his hand on your head "I'm okay, don't worry too much about it.Worry about yourself first." He added walking out the door. You literally pause in silent "I..." 


A/N: I need to stop making promises that I can't keep...