First Time

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XVII

[Coffeeshop]
"Jinyoung ah, can you come over and clean this table?" Minhyung added, instead of listening to him. You were on your phone "Jinyoung ah." He added again, but you still didn't answer "BAE JINYOUNG!" Minhyung yelled. You were too in shock that you dropped your phone "Aish..." you added picking up your phone and put it in your pocket "Nae Hyung ~" you added, start cleaning the table. Jisung came over to Daehwi "Is he okay? He seem a bit off today." Daehwi look at you and shake his head "I wish I knew the answer to that "

Work was busy as usual, you were too distracted by how many customers there were to even check your phone. Until almost closing, a group of girls walk in the shop and little did you know, it was Seok Hyewon. She walk inside and requested to see you, you sighed and head over to her table "What would you guys like to drink ?" you questioned. "Latte" one girl say and the requested continue on and on. You walk over to the counter and hand Daehwi the list of drink, Daehwi look over and notice it was Hyewon "She's lucky!I can't put anything in her drink, if I could. I would" You smirk by his comment. Jisung hand you the drinks and you went back to their table, as you were about to leave. Hyewon grab your hand "Jinyoung ah, can you stay for a bit " you look down at her and move her hand "sure, what do you want?" 

"I want to apologize for what happened with Jaein. I didn't mean to-" you interrupted her "Whatever business you have with Jaein, solve it yourself. But from what I know, she didn't do anything to harm you. So why would you?" You snapped back her and she went silent. You sighed and got up from the seat "I have clean up to do, enjoy your latte." 

[Closing Time]
As you were cleaning the coffee cups *DING*, you pull out your phone and it was a notification. But before you can check it, Daehwi came over and took your phone "Yahh! Lee Daehwi!" He shake his head "Not until you finish cleaning everything." 
Related image
"Lee Daehwi" you mumbled while finishing up. "Done" you added walking over to Daehwi to get your phone, he look at you and hand you the phone "She haven't text you, if that what you were wondering." 

[BACK TO YOU]
You look at your phone constantly "What should I say?Should I apologize for ignorning him....?" You groaned "I don't know what to do anymore..." You added putting your head down on your desk, while staring at your phone in one hand. "Maybe he still working..." You sighed putting your whole face down on your desk.*RING RING* you lift up your head and notice the caller ID "HwiHwi" you pick up the call, "yah turn on video !!" you sighed by your best friend "arasseo..wait" You turn on your video call. 
Image result for lee daehwi gif
"Miss me?" He asked, you look at him and shake your head "No..." His mood literally change "Yah !" You chuckled "I'm kidding, what do you want?" you added. He look at you "What are you tomorrow?" you look at the calendar and hesitated "Um...I'm busy tomorrow." Daehwi pouted "mmmm, can you cancel it ? Let's hang out tomorrow." You apologize "Mianhae(Sorry) Daehwi ah..." He pouted "Booo..." he hang up the call and you sighed "Ughh Lee Daehwi" 

*RING RING* you let out a deep sighed and pick up the phone "yah! I can't cancel tomorrow..." as you were saying that, the person in the other line answer "Oh..." the voice sound so familar, you quickly check the caller ID "Small Face" you gasp and hang up the call by accident. "Ah...Do I call him back?" you put down your phone and put your head down on the table. "Ughh..." 

[NEXT MORNING]
You woke up and realize that your alarm went off "ughh" you lift your head up from the desk "huh...I literally knock out here...Jesus." you pick up your phone and saw the date "Oh cra-" you quickly ran to the bathroom to get ready. After 30 minutes, you started picking an outfit and decided what you should do with your hair. 
**An Hour Later**
Your Outfit 
Related image
As for your hair, you decided to let it down. You grab your bag and head out. You put on your shoes and dash out the door "I'm gonna go hang out with my friend. Dont worry about me ." You yelled. Your brother walk out of his bedroom and shake his head "Where is she even going? You know what? It's whatever." He head towards the kitchen and back to his room. 

[Outside of your building]
As you walk downstairs you saw someone, who was waiting for you. "Oh...Jinyoung ah..." you ran up to him "What are you doing here?" he scratch his head "I called last night to ask where we should meet up, but you hang up on me so..." you nervously laughed "Oh...sorry about that..I didn't mean to..it's just..I-" he interrupted you "It's fine, hmm are you hungry ?" he added. You nodded and you both began walking to a coffeeshop near by to get some foods.

"We're here." you both walk in and you notice all the dogs around "Wait this is the famous dog coffee that everyone was talking about, wow." You added in shocked. Jinyoung smile by how excited you were "Wait here, I'll go get us some drinks and foods" You look at him and nodded. You find a seat and put down your bag. You saw all the dogs arounds and was so excited by it "Oh annyeong" you say to one dog as you blend down to pick it up. You started playing with it on your lap "oh you are so cute." Jinyoung walk over to you with some foods and drinks "thank you" he place the drinks and foods down "I didn't know you would like this place this much." 

You continue playing with the puppies "I love this place, I love dog. I always wanted one, but never get a chance to. I did but-" all of the sudden you stop and realize that the dog you had before was with Ryeoun. You put a smile on your face and pretend nothing happened "How did you find this place?" You asked, Jinyoung look around "Daehwi and I used to go here a lot to talk about our problems and stuff. So I decided why not bring you here too." You smile "thanks" you continue playing with the puppies. "Wait..." Jinyoung say pulling our his phone to take a picture of you "Ready, one two three." He took a picture and show it to you, "Cute, send it to me later." 

* 20 Minutes have past * 
[ARCADE]
"Let's make a bet, the loser will pay for lunch. Call?" You added, he look at you and smirk "Call, get ready to lose." You smirk and you both began to throw the basketball in the hops. After a while 37-17 "Yes!" You yelled. "Guess you have to pay for lunch then." He look at your score and back at you "how are you so good?" you smiled and scratch your head "I grow up with a brother, who was in a basketball team,when he was young. I learn it from the best."

As you both were walking towards the exit, Jinyoung saw the photobooth and stop "Let's take a picture?" You shake your head and denied it "..I'm okay-" Instead he drag you into it with him "come on." 

*5 Minutes Later*
"Wow, look at this." you added. The pictures came out really well you look at him and he was staring at it nonstop "Jinyoung ah...let's go eat.I'm hungry" you rush him as you were holding on to your stomach. He snap to reality, putting the picture in his pocket and follow you to get food. 
[RESTAURANT]
"Annyeonghaseyo" you both bow to the owner. You both sat down in a table and he pour you a glass of water. "Oh thank you" you take the water and took a sip of it. Jinyoung open up the menu "What do you wanna eat ?" you search through the menu with him and pointed to the "seafood bibimbap" he call over the waiter "Umm one seafood bibimbap and one regular bibimbap, thank you"  
*FOOD CAME OUT* 
Image result for seafood bibimbap Image result for regular bibimbap
As you both were eating, Jinyoung notice how happy you were "you like shrimp that's much ?" you nodded your head in excitment "Don't you ?" He laughed "can't, I'm allergic." You started coughing while eating, he laugh and hand you your cup of water. "what?!" he nodded while eating "dang, that's ." You added. 

**10 Minutes Later**
"I'm so full" you added holding on to your stomach, Jinyoung smile "Okay I'm gonna go pay now." You look at him and smile. While Jinyoung left to go pay, you saw a couple walking in and as the guy sat down. Your whole body went numb "Ryeoun oppa..." you met eyes with him, he also saw you. You grab your bag and ran out of the restaurant and towards the park. 

[JINYOUNG'S POV]
While you were paying for the foods, you finished up and notices that Jaein have left the restaurant. You look around the restaurant and notice Ryeoun "oh no" you stomp out of the restaurant and call Jaein on your phone *DIALLING...* "Come one Jaein, pick up..." You let out a deep sighed. *DIALLING...* "Jaein ah..." You sighed in frustration. You started running towards the park, near by the restaurant to find her "Jaein ah..." you scream. 

"LEE JAEIN!!" you scream as you ran around the park to find her. You started noticing someone on the park bench and ran towards it "Jaein ah". As you walk over to her "Gosh, why didn't you pick up..."You notice she was crying "Jaein ah.." she stand up and hug you. You were in shocked , but the same time you notice she needed someone right now. You hug her tightly in your arms "It's okay..." 

After she finish crying, you look at her while pulling her out of the hug. "Let's take you home, can you walk?" she look at you and shake her head. "Get on my back?" She added in shocked "what?" you added "would you rather me carrying you this way, or should I carry you bridemaid style?" she shake her head and got on your back. "I'm really heavy" she added. You chuckled "Not really, it's fine." You were carrying her on your back and also carrying her bag in one hand, you can feel her body against you. Which make your heart beat so fast, but you pretend that nothing happenes. 

"Jinyoung ah..." She added. "Huh" you turn your head around to look at her, "thanks for coming for me" you turn your head back and smile "why did you ran away without telling me?..."she began denying everything "I just didn't feel too good thats all" You look at her "Did something happen?" she didn't say anything and went back to silent. You let out a deep sighed "You can tell me, when you are ready. I got all the time in the world." She look at you "Thanks..." 

We arrived at her house, but before you could say anything. You notice she was too asleep to notice anything, you smile and walk upstairs of her building to her place. You rang the door bell *DING DONG* "Coming.." Jaein's brother added walking towards the door and opening it for you. "Oh Jinyoung ah..." you bow down to him "Annyeong Hyung ~" Her brother look at her and sighed "come on in " he added opening the door for you. You walk inside and took off your shoes "You can put her down in her bed" you nodded and walk towards her bed room. You put her bag down first then her, you put her in bed and place a blanket over her. "Thinking to yourself* "...Can I really move on? Will she feel the same way...?" you let out a deep sighed and quietly walk out of her bed room, closing the door behind you. 

"Thanks for bringing her home, sorry that she's such a bother." Her brother added, you shake your head and smile "It's nothing hyung, it's the least that I can do." He chuckled "you know, it would be so much better. If she like you instead, you're a nice guy and you can take care of her..Unlike some people." You scratch your head and look at your watch "I should get going now, can you please tell her to text me when she wake up?" her brother nodded and you bow down to him "Thanks hyung" you added before heading out the door. 

[Home]
"I'm home" You walk inside and saw Daehwi standing by the door with his arms cross "Where were you today ?" he asked. You took off your shoes and look at him "I told you, I was busy why?" He came close to you and saw a piece of hair on your shirt "Female hair...WAIT.. this look like..." Before he could say anything, you put your hands over his mouth "Hush, don't make a scene." He nodded,as you let go of your hands "BAE JINYOUNG WAS ON A DATE WITH LEE JAEIN!" he yelled running to the living room, where everyone else was. "YAH LEE DAEHWI !" you yelled trying to catch him. 

Jaehwan saw you guys and got in the middle "Wait...what's going on ?" he added trying to separate you from killing Daehwi "Jinyoung hyung, went on a date with Jaein today, that's why he ditch Guanlin and I." You were trying to grab him until Jaehwan held you back "OKAY OKAY, CHILLL." You calm down and chill, as you were about to grab him. Daehwi ran to Minhyun for help. Before you knew it, everyone got involved...

A/N: How are you guys doing?! I'm trying to save up whatever I can for Jinyoung's solo album and member kit...But...lowkey I'm too broke for any of it...YIKES...
Image result for bt21 gif