Feel Better

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XII

"WHAT?!" Everyone say in unison expect for Jinyoung.Due to the fact that he were too shocked to even function. "it's fine, stuff happened." You added walking inside the kitchen for some water. "Did she just..." Everyone nodded and look at Jinyoung "hyung!" Guanlin added. Jinyoung snap back to reality "Huh?" Daehwi push Jinyoung to the kitchen "Go talk to her! You idiot"

He enter the kitchen and your back were literally turn on him. "Are you okay ?" He heard you sobbing. You turn around and turn his back facing you. "Don't turn around.." you added putting your head on his back and continue crying."Jaein ah..." after a while you started to become stable again (kinda). Jinyoung turn around to you "you okay ?" you nodded wipping tears off your face. He stare at you, you look up at him with a fake smile. "I'm alright, don't worry it's nothing." You added walking outside pretending everything was absolutely okay.

"Yah ! we order some food, are you okay with-" Jaechan added "Jaein ah...Why are your eyes red?" Daehwi and Guanlin look at you as they heard Jaechan's comment. You touch your eyes "ah it's nothing.. So what are we eating ?" Jaechan hestinated "Oh, I order some chicken and pizza..It's that okay with you." You nodded and smile.

As you guys were waiting for food, Jaechan dragged the everyone into the kitchen to investigate."What happened? why were she crying? what did you do ?"Daehwi added hitting Jinyoung's arm."I didn't do anything. She was crying before I even ask what happened." Jinyoung added and they just stare at each other. "Let's just hope she feel better soon." Jaechan added and everyone agree.

*DING DONG* "Foods it's here guys." You shouted and Guanlin dash out the door "I GOT IT!" As you guys were eating, you didn't have much appetite and just stare at your food. "Noona, why aren't you eating?" Guanlin added with a pizza in his mouth. "Yah! Chew before you talk.." Daehwi snapped. You smile "I just don't have much appetite, sorry guys. But I'm not that hungry." you added and walk inside your room and everyone else were left confused. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
Everyone look at each other and put down their plates "I'm not hungry anymore..." Daehwi sighed. Jaechan and Guanlin agree "let's just go home..I think Jaein noona need time to herself." Guanlin added and everyone nodded their head. As you guy started cleaning up "Yah, leave some left over for Jaein and her brother. Maybe they want some later on."Jaechan added. Daehwi put the left over in the fridge and head over to grab his bag with the rest of the guy. 

You look at Jaein bedroom door and back to the guys "yah, you guys head down first. I want to check up on her then I'll meet you guys downstair." They nodded and left. You knocked on her door "Come in" she replied. You walk inside and sat down on the bed "Are you okay?" she didn't replied. You sighed "We put some left over pizza for you and your brother in the fridge. Just eat it later when you're hungry" no movement at all. You sighed and got up, but she held your hand "..Jinyoung ah..." you turn around to her and sat down. She try her best to get up but then fainted. You catch her in your arms "Jaein ah..." you added trying to wake her up. 

"Aishh.."You took out your phone and call Daehwi. (On the phone) "Daehwi ah, Jaein fainted.. please comes help" You hung up the phone and carefully put her on your back and caring her downstair. "Yah! What happened?" Jaechan yelled. "Call her brother and tell him to meet us at the hospital.Guanlin call the cab" you added. Guanlin nodded. 

[At the hospital]
"What room is Lee Jaein in?" Your brother asked the front desk lady. "Hyung!" Daehwi yelled for your brother. "What happened ? Its she okay ?" They nodded. "The doctor is in there right now, we're just waiting for her."Your brother sat down and sighed "What even happened? She was okay..." They all look at each and Jaechan added "Um...Hyung.. Jaein and Ryeoun hyung broke up..." "WHAT?" your brother stood up in shocked. Daehwi punch Jaechan arm."YAH!" the doctor walk out of the room "Who is Lee Jaein's guardian ?" Your brother raised his hand "She's okay, she have a very high fever though. She will be fine by tomorrow. She just need all the rest she can get." Your brother knowledge "Thank you" The doctor nodded his head and walk away. 

Everyone sighed in relief. Your brother walk into the room and saw you soundly asleep. "It's late and you guys have school tomorrow, you guys should go. You can come and visit her tomorrow. If you like." They all look at you and back at your brother "Nae" they all bow to your brother "goodbye hyung." in unison. They all left the room and sighed in relief "thanks god..let's all go home. We can take turn seeing her tomorrow." They nodded. Jinyoung stop and stare at you for a bit until Jaechan snap him back in reality "Jinyoung..let's go." he nodded and left. 

[Next Day]
"huh..." You added opening your eyes and saw the ceiling the light. "Hmm" you added trying to get yourself up, "Let me help you" your brother added placing a pillow behind your back. You look at him and look at your surrounding "Where am I?" your brother sighed and sat down on a chair next to your bed. "The hospital, Jinyoung brought you here." You rubbed your head "Why am i at the hospital?". He stood up giving you a cup of water "The doctor said you had a really high fever, so he recommend you to take care of yourself more. Here drink this" Handing you the cup of water. You nodded and sip on the water. "So when are you going to tell me about Ryeoun?" 

You look at your brother and held the cup in your hands "how did you figure out?" he look at you "who do you ?" you mumbled under your breathe "Daehwi.." your brother look at you and yelled "You didn't think I would find out sooner or later? How could you hide something like this? Also have you see the condition that you are in right now? You think this is okay ?" you didn't say anything but to stay silent. He sighed "Does he even know that you are in here?" You shake your head. "Aishh..." You could feel the tension between you and your brother so you decided to stay quiet. "I hope next time you should know who is right for you and who isn't" he added and walk out of the room for some fresh air. 

"Sorry...oppa" you added looking at your cup of water in your hands.

[Jinyoung POV]
*Ring ring* "yah where is Bae Jinyoung?" Jaechan added walking into your classroom.One classmate point out "He went to the basketball court." "Thanks!" Jaechan added dragging Daehwi and Guanlin along with him. "There's he is" Daehwi added running up to Jinyoung. "Yah!" Jaechan added putting his hand on your shoulder.You took your headphone off your ears. 
Image result for bae jinyoung headphone gif
"hmm?" Jaechan sat down next to you with Daehwi and Guanlin beside you two. "Yah! Why so gloomy ?" Jaechan added chuckling."Maybe because Jaein noona isn't here." Guanlin added. You shake your head by the comment "No, I'm just thinking about something. But why ? What's up?" Daehwi took out his phone "Okay I need your opinion in something, I want to give Jaein something when we comes to see her. But I don't know what flowers to get." You look at the phone and back at the guys "I said Jasmine, but Jaechan here said sunflower." Daehwi added. Jaechan look at you "Hey, sunflower is so pretty." Daehwi smile "yeah if you want to buy it for your grandmother for her birthday."

You smiled and look at the flowers choices "how about Cherry Blossom?" you added pointing to the flowers. Guanlin put a thumbs up "yeah Cherry Blossom. Nice job hyung." Daehwi smirk "fine, Cherry Blossom it is. But if she end up hating it, I will blame the fact that you guys pick it out." They all nodded. 

[Your POV]
After all the check up, you can finally leave. The doctor say you were in good condition now and all you need to do it's remember to take care of yourself more often. You and your brother were packing up your stuff and about to head home, until you heard loud commotion coming from outside. "YAH! I want to be the one to give her the flower !" one person said and the other yelled "I BROUGHT IT THOUGH!" 

They walk inside the room still yelling and saw you standing "Oh Jaein ah, are you alright? are you okay now?" Daehwi added holding on to you. You chuckled and nodded. "The doctor said she can go home, but she need to remember to take care of herself more often." your brother added and stare at you. Everyone nodded and Daehwi handed you a bouquet of flowers "here" you look at it "oh cherry blossom! How did you know I like them?" Daehwi look at the guys "we didn't..-" Guanlin interrupted "Jinyoung hyung was the one, who pick it out." You look at Jinyoung, who was standing next to Jaechan and smile "Thanks." he nodded back to you. 

"Okay all done, can someone helps me with the bags ? Because I need to go to the front desk to fill out some stuff. Just meet me outside by the car." Your brother added and left. "I got it!" Guanlin added and Jaechan jump in "No I got it." They both were fighting over who take which bag and left the room "you both are so annoying" Daehwi added crossing his arms and following them from behind. You smiled and start walking beside Jinyoung. He looked at you and chuckled "I see you're feeling a bit better now." you look at him by surprised and nodded "hmm" Jinyoung chuckled "you know for someone, who try to act tough. She cries so easily." he teased. "Yah!" He smiled "What?I'm not wrong." you shake your head and sniffing the flowers.

You both walk outside and the guys were still fighting over a bags. "Okay you two, hand me those bags." Your brother added loading the bags into the car. "You guys are coming with ?" he added. They all look at each other. "Umm, I have coffeeshop duty with Guanlin today and Jaechan have soccer practice. So we can't." Daehwi added "But Jinyoung can" Jaechan added pushing Jinyoung towards you. He turns around to Jaechan and mumbled "yah..." Your brother unlock the car doors "Okay then." 

[Home]
As your brother were parking, you and Jinyoung were standing outside of your building waiting for him. But then all of the sudden a car approach you guy, a person walk out of the car and walk towards you and Jinyoung. "Jaein ah..." he added. You look back at him "..Ryeoun oppa.." He held your hands "what happened? I heard you were in the hospital, are you okay?" he added touching your hair.You look at him and move back away from him "Jaein ah..." you shake your head in tears "please..leave.." He look at you "..Jaein... I..." Jinyoung look at you and stand infront of you facing Ryeoun. "She tell you to leave..." he added and Ryeoun chuckled "who are you to tell me what to do?" 

Jinyoung look back at you and to Ryeoun "A friend of Jaein ." He chuckled "this is .. wow.." He let out a deep breath. "yah, I need to talk to her move away." he added. "No" Jinyoung responded back and you just look up at him by surprised "Jinyoung ah..."
 

A/N:SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Been off and on lately so oofff, but anyways thanks for all the love and support. Please keep them coming, I wanna support wanna one until the end of time. So please do! LOVE YOU <3 

Image result for bt21 gif