A Good Friend

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XIII

Jinyoung look back at you and to Ryeoun "A friend of Jaein ." He chuckled "this is .. wow.." He let out a deep breath. "yah, I need to talk to her move away." he added. "No" Jinyoung responded back and you just look up at him by surprised "Jinyoung ah..."

Ryeoun trying to grab you arm, but Jinyoung stop him.Thankfully your brother walk out and head towards you "What's going on here?" he added. He look at you all "Jinyoung ah, why don't you bring Jaein upstair. I have something to say to Ryeoun." You grab your brother arm "oppa..." he chuckled "don't worry I will let him off easy." He whisper to your ear. You nodded.

[Your Brother's POV]
You watch as Jaein and Jinyoung walk upstair, then quickly turn around to face your best friend. "What are you doing here?" you added, he look at you "Look, I just want to talk to her that's all.We ended thing off badly and I wanna..-" you interrupted him "You wanna what? Win her back? Or no.. Just to hurt her even more?" You chuckled "I know we are friends, but I wouldn't hesistate of giving you a peace of my mind right now"

Ryeoun pause in silent "You know I didn't mean to hurt her..." Your brother chuckled "But you did" he walk closer to Ryeoun and whisper to him "It's for the best if you just leave us alone. Not only that don't come here again" He added and walk away from Ryeoun.

[Your POV]
Jinyoung open the door of your apartment and walk inside "I will put the bags in your room, just wait on the couch." he added walking inside your room. *Thinking to yourself* "Why is he being so nice to me out of no where..." you sighed and sat down on the couch to rest. 

He walk out of the room and head towards the kitchen to get you a cup of water to drink your medicine with. He walk over to the couch and sat next to you "here" he added handing you the cup of water. "Oh...thanks" you added taking a sip of the water. He took the cup and walk back to the kitchen to wash it. 

The front door open and your brother walk in . You ran up to him "what did you say to him?" your brother took off his shoes "Nothing, it's nothing important." You scream "OPPA!" he turn around to you and snap "I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE US ALONE AND THAT I DON'T WANNA SEE HIS FACE AROUND HERE ANYMORE..THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. I TOLD YOU NOT TO SEE HIM AGAIN AND YET YOU DID. NEXT TIME IM NOT GOING TO BE THERE TO SAVE YOU!" you look at your brother. You never see him piss off before and it scare you,"Oppa.." you added looking at your brother. "Jinyoung can you take Jaein to her room, I don't wanna see her at the moment." 

Jinyoung look at you and your brother "Hmm hyung.." he nodded and take you to your room.You walk inside your room in silent, because everything just hurts at this moment. Jinyoung close the door behind "Are you okay?" he added. You turn around facing him and nodded "yeah..." you added sitting down on your bed and looking down at your hands."Thanks for being such a good friend.. Jinyoung ah.." He smiled and sat down next to you. "It's nothing, the othes would do the same to if they were in my shoe." 

You chuckled "yeah I guess.." He look at you and pat your head "Just take care of yourself next time, also if Ryeoun hyung does comes and bother. You have all our numbers, just text us and we will be right there for you." You look at him and he smile back at you, with his hand still on top of your head.
Image result for bae jinyoung gif
You blushed and look up at his hand. He look at you and take his hand off your head "Oh..sorry.." he added looking at his hand. You shake your head "it's fine..." and hiccups. He laughed at how cute you were. *Ring Ring* he took out his phone to see who call him and you saw the caller ID "Kyulkyung noona" He look at his phone and turn it off. "You can answer it you know..."Jinyoung look at you annd left the room. After Jinyoung left you lay down on your bed and stare at your phone for any notification. 

[JINYOUNG'S POV]
"Hello?" you picked up the call. "Jinyoung-ah ~ Are you busy ?" you look at Jaein's door and nodded "hmm..why?" You can hear her disappointment throught the phone "Dang, I was thinking of introduction you to my boyfriend. Oh yeah good news, we made up. We talk it out and he apologize." you let out a sighed "That's nice. Sorry Noona, but I'm a bit busy I gotta go." You hang up the phone and let out a deep sighed "You literally call me just to say you and your boyfriend made up...wow" you shake your head and head towards the kitchen. 

You saw Jaein's brother in the kitchen "So girl problem I heard?" you were shocked by his comment "how did you-" he chuckled I heard you on the phone.You sat down and chuckled nervously."What's your relationship wth her?" he added. "She was my first crush, but she's in a relationship with someone else." you added. He chuckled "Young love..So do you still like her?" You started denying so quick "No, I told her I have to move on.." he interrupted "but.." you look at him "But..she keep coming to me and it make me so confused." He sighed "Maybe there is still feeling left, but then again. Only time can tell." he chuckled and pat your shoulder "Don't overthink it" he walk towards the front door and put on his shoes. "Where are you going?" you added. "I have work tonight, just take care of Jaein for me." he added and left . You nodded and look down on your phone.

[30 MINUTES LATER]
It was getting dark and you were a little hungry. You walk out of your room for some foods "What are you doing?" you added looking at Jinyoug, who was glue to his phone, he look at you "huh! nothing".You came over and look at his phone with him. "How to make kimchi fried rice?" you look at him and what he was searching and laugh. He look at you and scratch his head "what?" you just keep on laughing "No nothing." you added holding on to your stomach and wiping your tears off your face. He chuckled and pat you on the head, you look up at his arm and froze in silent. *DING DONG*. You broke the silent and ran to open the door. "HELLLOOO!!" you open the door and it was Sungwoon and Minhyun. 
Image result for wanna one sungwoon and minhyun gif
"Oh oppa!!" you say in shocked while inviting them in. "Wow! your house is so nice." Sungwoon added walking inside. Minhyun chuckled and took off his shoes "How did you guys know where I live?" you asked and Minhyun look inside and point to Jinyoung "He texted me and ask for help." You and Minhyun walk towards the kitchen with a bags of grocery. "Help with what?" Jinyoung scratch his head and chuckled "I needed help with cooking and Minhyun hyung is the only one, who knows. So I texted him." "Ahhh.." you added. "Where? Sungwoon oppa?" you look around the room and saw him walk out of your bedroom. "Hyung!" Minhyun added. "Yah ! look at this." He was holding a picture frames of you and show it to the guys "Look how cute, Jaein is." He pointed out and you yelled "oppa!". Minhyun and Jinyoung chuckled at you both. "Okay ! I need a volunteer to help me with dinner. Who wanna do it?" Minhyun added and the other two guys turn their head away. "I'll help" you added putting on an apron.

[COOKING W/MINHYUN]
While you and Minhyun was cooking, Sungwoon and Jinyoung was on the couch watching TV."I'm surprised you actually volunteer to help Minhyun out." Sungwoon added. You look at Sungwoon and back at Minhyun "Wait? why? what's so bad with cooking with Minhyun oppa." Sungwoon chuckled "Because Minhyun is a prettty neat freak" Jinyoung nodded. "Hyung! It's not my fault that our members is messy and can't clean". Jinyoung snap "YAH! HYUNG! It's not our fault!" They began bickering at each other as times go and sungwoon join in. You literally stood there and laughed at them being dorks for a whole 20 minutes.

After 20 minutes, Jinyoung and Sungwoon left to go get more grocery and you are left with Minhyun. "Jaein ah ?" you look at him and respond "Hm...?". He added "What's your relationship with Jinyoung ?" you look at him and smile "We're just friend. Why?". He stop what he was doing "Because you know his relationship with kyulkyung right?". You paused and nodded. Minhyun pat you on the head "Don't worry, whatever happened between two those is long gone." you were in shocked by what he said. "Huh?! Im not worry,why would I be worry ?" you mumbled. Minhyun chuckled at went back to what he was doing. 

[JINYOUNG'S POV]
"Hyung! what do we need?" you added.Sungwoon look around the store and started picking everything, he think we need. But then he pause "Wait, let me call Minhyun. Just to make sure." You facepalm yourself and sigh.
--ON THE PHONE--
Sungwoon:Minhyun ah ! What do we need ?
Minhyun:Pork belly, kimchi, rice...
Sungwoon:Wait..whose card are we using?
Minhyun:....Yours..
Sungwoon:*Sigh* Okay, I'll see you guys soon.

Sungwoon hang up the call and let out a deep sigh. "Okay let's get the food." You guys started picking up food and putting them in the cart, as you went to go check out. Sungwoon hesitant and pull out his card to look at it "I swear Minhyun own me for this." You look at him and chuckled, then pull up on the check out line. You guys finished check out and left to head back to Jaein's house. "Jinyoung ah!" sungwoon added you look at him and reply "Yes hyung?". He look at you and smile "what's up with you and Jaein?" You put your phone down and look at him "What do you mean? We are just good friend. Nothing more." Sungwoon chuckled "sure our baebae" you started denying everything,"I'm serious, we are just friends." "Does she know about you and kyulkyung?" You look at him and shake his head. Sungwoon nodded "hmm okay then..."

[BACK TO YOU]
*Ding Dong* "we're back" you run to the door and open it. Jinyoung walk in and you look at him, but couldn't keep the eye contact and ran back to the kitchen. "What was that?" Jinyoung reply, looking at Sungwoon. "Yah! Hurry up, we are hungry!" Minhyun rush everyone. Sungwoon and Jinyoung put the grocery down and started helping out with dinner. "Yah!what did you guys talk about when we were gone." Sungwoon added putting on his apron. Minhyun look at you and you shush him "Nothing, I was just talking to Jaein about school." You nodded at what he said and asked "What about you guys?" They both look at each other and reply at the same time "Nothing!" You look at Minhyun and you both chuckled. 

After 30 minutes "DINNER IT'S READY"Sungwoon yelled putting the food down on the table.
Image result for kimchi fried rice
"Woah! Im so hungry!! " You added digging in. You took a bite and put both of your thumbs up "this is so good, thank you Minhyun oppa." Sungwoon look at you "Jinyoung and I helps too, why don't you say thank you to us." you chuckled "Thank you !" You guys all started digging in. As everyone was eating, the door open up and you saw your older brother walking in. "Oh, hello" Jinyoung and the guys stood up. "Oh hyung, this is Minhyun and Sungwoon Hyung." they both bowed down to your brother. "Oh hello!" he added. "We made food, if you like to join." Sungwoon added, he look over to the food and back to you. "I'm alright, you guys can eat. I already ate." He added walking inside his room in silent, without acknowledging you. 

You sighed as he walk inside his room. "Are you okay?" Minhyun asked putting his hand on your shoulder. You nodded "yeah, he just doesn't like me at the moment. He pat your head "just eat up, don't worry too much about it." Sungwoon nodded. Jinyoung look at how uncomfortable you were and smile at you "It's alright." he mouth the words. You nodded. You guys continue eating, until you guys were full."Wow! I never eat that much in my life." Sungwoon added touching his stomach. Minhyun and Jinyoung chuckled at him, Jinyoung look at the clock "We should get going now, it getting late." Minhyun and Sungwoon nodded and began helping you clean up the mess. "Thanks for coming over...Sorry to bother you guys." you added as you show them to the door. Minhyun and Sungwoon smiled back at you "it's okay, we had fun. Beside we didn't have much to do today, next time we should do this more." Sungwoon added. You smile and nodded."Okay, we should get okay. We let you two say goodbye." Minhyun added patting your head. 

Minhyun and Sungwoon left. Which leave you and Jinyoung alone with each other, it was a complete silent "Thank you jinyoung ah...For everything. I'm sorry to bother you." Jinyoung smile back at you "It's fine, that's what a friend is for. Don't worry about it.I'm glad!" you nodded. "I should really get going,I'll see you at school tomorrow?" You nodded. He also nodded and left. You close the door and went straight to the living room to relax, you let out a deep sighed and saw your brother walk out of his room. He walk towards the kitchen to avoid having to talk to you and grab a bottle of water, as he was about to head back to his room. "You know, it wasn't my fault right...I didn't plan for any of this to happened..." you added. He stopped and turn around facing you. 

"But you let it happened..." your brother added one last sentence and walk inside his room, slamming the door behind him. 

A/N : Sorry for the late update, I will try to update more this week. Since I'm not that busy with stuff ~ But... GUYS! PRODUCE X... please save me before I get too attach....

Image result for bt21 gif