Mind Your Own Business

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

VII


"I will take her home" Someone interrupted. You look at the person, "Jinyoung?". Jinyoung walk over to you "I'll walk her home." Ryeoun nodded and left the coffeeshop. The rest of the guy look at you and Jinyoung "Did he just?" Jaehwan added and the rest of the guy nodded. 

As they start closing the shop, "you know you don't have to take me home right?" Jinyoung look at you and grab your bag. "I'll see you guys at home." He walked out of the door. Everyone look at him and then at you "Sorry, I gotta go." you ran out of the shop and trying to catch up to Jinyoung "BAE JINYOUNG! WAIT UP!". "So we're just going to let him walk her home ?" Sungwoo added, they all look at him "yeah" they said in unison. 

"BAE JINYOUNG ! SMALL FACE !" He stopped as he heard you calling for him. "Ow" you bumped into him, he turn his back around and look at you
Image result for bae jinyoung gif
You both look at each other and break the silent "Can I have my bag back?" he hand you your bag. "Small face?" you look at him and chuckled "Umm..." he start walk toward the direction you were about to go. You ran up to catch up to him "you know you don't have to walk me home right? my house isn't that far from here." He stopped in silent and keep on walking.

Throughout the whole entire walk home, there was tension between you two that make the whole thing awkward. "Here is my stop." you added as you both stop at your place. "I'm gonna go now." You added and walk towards your front door. "Jaein ah..." Jinyoung added. You stop and turn around "hmm?" you walk towards him. "about you and Ryeoun?.." he added "we overheard you and him talking that one time.. We didn't mean to eavesdropping. But we did and we didn't know what to tell you...I'm sorry" 

You look at him by surprised "wait we? who was we?" he scratch his head "Jaechan hyung and I?" You snap "Jaechan?! The one today at lunch ?" He nodded. You look at him and scoff "I can't believe this. How? Did you guys follow us?" He nodded without saying anything "Look I said I was sorr-" you interrupted "How about next time mind your business !" you added walking away from Jinyoung and went inside your apartment building.

[Home]
"I can't believe this is.. EAVESDROPPING?!" you say angrily taking off your shoes."Ughh why is guys so stupid ?!" you added walking into your room and slam the door behind you. Your brother look out from  the kitchen "Welcome home to you too..." he added while making dinner for himself and you.

[Jinyoung POV]
You walk into your place "I'm home" you added while taking off your shoes and went to put down your stuff. "Welcome home, Mr. I'll walk her home." Jaehwan added walking out of the bathroom with the towel on his head. Minhyun look at you "you okay ?" you look at him and nodded "Yeah..I think I just make Jaein hate me." drinking water and the rest of the guys overheard you. "You did what:?" Daehwi scream. "Lee Daehwi, calm down. Let's hear Jinyoung out." Daniel added, while everyone waiting for the whole story. "Well..I told her how Jaechan hyung and I was eastdropping over her conversation with Ryeoun hyung and that was it.."

"You eavesdropped their conversation? ARE YOU INSANE ?!" Daehwi scream again. "LEE DAEHWI" Woojin scream back at him. "Wait who is Ryeoun ?" Minhyun questioned. "Jaein's new boyfriend... well ex." Seongwoo answer. "Wait how the heck did you know this?" Daniel look at him.Sungwoo came over to Daniel and sat down on the couch "He came by the coffeeshop today with her and well.. They got back together again."slipping on his tea.The other guys look at him."Beside I feel like Jaein unnie would be understanding of the situation, you guys didn't mean to do it. It just happened" Guanlin added trying to make the situation better. The rest of the guy look at you "Well, actually..." Daehwi stood up "Wow daebak, I can't believe this." he added while walking away from you guys. 

Minhyun pat your shoulder "You know you need to apologize right?" everyone nodded beside one person "What's the point of apologizing if she doesn't want to talk you, this is why you shouldn't eavesdropped in the first place." He added "Yah! Kim Jaehwan!" Minhyun snapped. 

[Back to You]
As you finish shower you walk out to the kitchen mumbling to yourself "Who is he to eavesdropped on our conversation? I didn't eavesdropped on him and his conversation about kyulkyung unnie, why does he do it to me" you sat down on the dinner table still angry "Geez,Who burst your bubble?" your question and you look at him with a death stare. "Okay, I wouldn't ask. Ah ~ also I invited Ryeoun to come over sometime next week to have dinner. If you're okay with that?" he added "Oh speak of the devil, he call" you look at your brother *thinking to yourself* "Wait why didn't he call me to see if I get home or not ? Why the heck did he call my brother." Your brother look at you and went over to hand you the phone "Here, your boyfriend want to talk to you." You snap back to realize and took the phone and ran to your room.

"Hello?" you whisper on the phone. You could hear Ryeoun chuckled and smile "Did you get home safe?" you nodded "Hmm, I got home just in time." Ryeoun smile through the phone "That's good, sorry I couldn't take you home. Something came up at work" You smile to yourself "It's fine don't worry about it" You both were on the phone for a while until "YAH! LEE JAEIN! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK AND COME OUT FOR DINNER" You realize the time "Oh ! Sorry, I have to give the phone back to my oppa now." Ryeoun chuckled "Okay goodnight" 

You hang up the phone and walk out of your room. "Here" hand the phone to your brother "So, when did this whole you and Ryeoun thing happened again?" you look at him in shocked "Just recently, beside it's nothing big." He nodded "yeah sure, didn't you say you didn't come here for love? You should be focusing in school instead of boys." You chocked on your food "Excuse me? He's your best friend, what's the problem with that?" he look at you "the problem is you guys broke up and now you guys back together all of the sudden, you don't think you should ask him about how was he's been since you guys broke up?" he added.

"I mean we broke up because of his military training. Which he's done with" he added "That's it? he didn't tell you about-" he shake his head. "Tell me about what?" you look at him. "Nothing, forget it just eat your dinner and head to bed." you look at your brother strangely "Okay". After dinner you quickly helps your brother with the dishes and head to bed "Good night!" he nodded and sigh. "He really didn't tell her about Hayoung?" he whisper to himself and clean up. 

x A/N:Back again, can't really sleep so now I'm basically here. Don't forget to show your love and support x 
Related image