What's wrong with me?

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XIX

[Next Morning[On The Way To School]]
"Ughh.. Why it is Monday already?" You added letting out a sighed, feeling so stress and tired. "I know I got enough sleep last night, why am I so tired?" You yawned while walking towards the front entrance. 
** DING DING** 
[Group Chat]
Lee Daehwi:Yah, You guys better be prepare. Im talking about you two, Jinyoung hyung and Jaein.
Guanlin:YEAH! 
Jaechan: Yah, isn't it too early for this ?!
Jinyoung:With him..Its not too early...

You sighed seeing the text "What should I even say to Jinyoung...Ughh... I don't even know" you added looking down on the floor then your phone. Suddenly, you started noticing people running. You look at the time and notice "5 minutes until late attendance". You gasp "Ah, I can't be late again..." You started running until you bump until someone "Ouch..." You pause "I'm so sorry..." you added looking up at the person. "Wait, who is he. I never see him before...Wait he goes to our school. Must be a new student" *thinking to yourself*

"Ah sorry"You added, he stare at you without saying anything."what the heck..." *thinking to yourself* you look at your clock and ran to class "Aish.. I don't have time for him..."You ran through the entrance without getting tardy "Yes, I made it." You let out a deep breath and walk straight to class. As you walk up to your class, the guys were already there waiting for you. "What the heck..." 

[Jinyoung's POV] 
As you walk through the front entrance, someone came up to you and put his arm over your shoulder "BOO!" Daehwi turn around "Yah, don't scare someone like that!" he snapped and Jaechan laughed "What's up with you?" Guanlin added "Daehwi still mad by the fact, that Jinyoung hyung ditch us for Jaein on saturday." Jaechan remove his arm "What happened saturday?" You gasp "Oh snap" you mumbled "Nothing, it's nothing. Let's go to class" You push everyone. 

"Yah, are you going to answer my question from yesterday?" Jaechan added. You look at him "What question?" He wink at you "You and Jaein." You shake your head. Daehwi and Guanlin look at you both "Yah you two weirdos, let's wait for Jaein then head to class." You both look at each other and nodded. 

[Back to you]
You walk towards them "What is this madness..." You added. Daehwi cross his arms and walk away "What's up with him" you added. Jaechan look at you and move his shoulders "How should I know?" You were walking beside Jinyoung and it was pretty much awkward silent. As you walk through the hall, you notice all the fan girls staring at you and the guys. You shake your head by this madness "this school will never be normal..."

"Yah! You guys are not going to class?" You questioned. The guys all look at each other "Huh?" Jaechan added "Ah, did we walk past our classroom?You guys go first, Lai Guanlin come on" He added walking away with Guanlin. "Nae Hyung." Jaechan turned around (Small groan). The rest of us look at him in silent. 

Daehwi look at us both in silent and walk inside "Hmph..." You look at him "What the heck ?" *thinking to yourself* "What are you doing? Let's go in" Jinyoung added."Yeah,ok" you walk inside and Jinyoung follow you from behind. You sat down at your desk with Daehwi next to you, still piss off, you put your bag on the side of your desk and sighed "What the heck..."

[Class Started]
The bell ring and your homeroom teacher walk in. Everyone stood up and bow to her "Annyeonghaseyo" everyone say and she gave us a sign to sit down."Okay, I know its the middle of the 2nd semester and everyone is really stress out with exams coming up. But good new,we have a new student joining us today and I would like you to welcome him, come on in."She added and the student walk in, all the girls scream and mumble to each other "Woah, he's so good looking."  

"WAIT...HUH?!" You added looking at him "Is the guy from the front entrance...he's the new transfer student..wow..." *Thinking to yourself*. "Introduce yourself." He look around the room and bow "Annyeonghaseyo Kang Chanhee imnida or you can call me Chani." All the girl scream by how handsome he is. "Woah, small world..." you added. 

The teacher pointed to the empty seat infront of you "Jaein ah, can you raise your hand." She point to the seat "Chani, you can sit there." He bow to the teacher and walk through the aisle to his seat. He sat in front of you and you can feel eyes were staring at you. "Oh no..." you shake your head and put your face down. "Okay, let's get class started" your teacher announced and class started. 

[During Break] 
Hyewon and her groups of friend walk over to bother you once again "What's the thing between you and Jinyoung?" one girl ask and it continue on from there "What's with that picture on Jaechan's instagram?" "Jaein, were you close with Daehwi before?" "How are you and Guanlin so close?" *Thinking to yourself* "all this attention.. so tiring..It's not even about me, but about others..." 

"You close with Jinyoung?Can you ask if he can accept my friend request?" You started to get frustarted *thinking to yourself* "Why are you asking me?" You got annoyed and stood up "ARGHHHH!I don't know. How do I know? I said I don't know.." Hyewon look at you and smirk "Liar" you pause "what?" She smirk "You said you're not close with them? But you're always hanging out with them." one girl added "I heard you even went on a date with Jinyoung." Hyewon smirk "How shameless, we can't be friends with them?" 

Someone turn around "Can you guys just stop?Why don't you think in her perspective? If it's about them, why are you asking her? You can just ask them directly." Hyewon look at the girl "Yah! Kim Soojin, mind your own business. Beside we don't know them." Jinyoung walk inside the class room "Jaein ah..." Everyone turn around toward him "Oh? Jinyoung ah!" Soojin added. "Hyewon wanted you to accept her friend requests" Daehwi giggles. "Happy?" Soojin look at Hyewon. Hyewon shake her head and walk away "No fun..." 

"Ugh..." You sighed and Soojin walk over to you "You okay?" You nodded "Hm..Thank you.."Jaechan added "Yah, the lunch bell just rang. Are you guys coming ?" You look at him and nodded "Soojin ah, do you wanna join us?" She look at you and nodded. She follow you and the guys to lunch. 

[At lunch] 
You sat down at the table at your normal spot, which was next to Jinyoung. Soojin walk over and saw your seating format "Where do I seat?" You look at the guy and stood up "You can sit here" She sat down next to Jinyoung and you sat next to Jaechan infront of Jinyoung. As you guys were eating, Jaechan stood up and call someone over "Yah! Over here, we save you a seat." You look over and it was him "Kang Chani." 
Image result for kang chani gif

"Oh thanks." he walk over and sat down next to you. "Ah I finally can introduce you to everyone, Chani. This is Guanlin, our youngest, that Soojin.  And this is Jaein." Jaechan added pointing out everyone. "Oh didn't we met in the front entrance ?" You nodded *thinking to yourself* "yeah, but you didn't even say anything...Jerk..."  Daehwi stood up "Okay, I have to address the elephant in the room." he point out "you two, have a lot of explaining to do." 

You and Jinyoung both look at each other "What are you talking about ?" Jaechan added clueless as always. "Woah! You didn't even tell him...? Daehwi clear his throat "Someone ditch us saturday to go on a date-" You and Jinyoung interrupted him "IT WASN'T A DATE.." you both look at each other and went back to silent. "YAH ! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS...YAH!..." Jaechan yelled, you pinch him by his arms "Can you be any louder..." He sat down "Sorry, but when are you guys going to keep this up...?" you shake your head *RING RING* "Can't talk got to go" you added running away from them. 

"Finally alone time, ugh...What's up with all this question...What if I do like him...Ughh What's wrong with me..." you added kicking a tiny rock with your feets,while walking to catch some air. "You know rocks have emotion too, kicking it like that would hurt them. " You turn around 
Image result for bae jinyoung gif
"Jinyoung ah..." he walk over to you "Are you okay?" you nodded. "Sorry about Daehwi, he's kinda mad at the fact I brought you to the dog cafe without him" you chuckled "I blame you for it." Jinyoung pat your head "At least you had fun, that's all it matter." You blush by his comment and he move his hand. You look at him "Did you actually carry me home from the park?" he look at you and pause "Sorry, for bothering you so much." he chuckled "it's fine. Don't worry about it." you look down at the floor. *RING RING* "Thats the bell, let's go." he added and you walk with him back to class.

[Class started again]
"Daehwi ahhh!Stop being mad at me" you added with aegyo. He look at you with a disgust face. 
Image result for daehwi meme gif
Jinyoung smirk at you both and you turn around giving him the death stare. Your teacher walk in and explain the plan for the upcoming week and how it will go, since exams is around the corner. "Okay, so here is the schedules for the upcoming weeks. Be prepare! No more of those childish drama.." he added looking at Hyewon "Seok Hyewon, Im talking about you." Hyewon smirk "Teacher, it's not my fault. Some people doesn't know how to stay in their lane." she look over to you. Mr.Kim shake his head and went to the board to write down the schedules.

** SCHEDULES ** 
(10pm-12pm) - Lunch & Study hall 
(1pm-2pm) - Study Hall 
(3:00) - End of school (You can stay after, if you like) 
(4pm-5pm) - Afterschool study (You can attend or don't, your choice) 
Night Study will be open for any students, who need extra time. The library also open, but it close at 9pm, so use your time wisely. 

After finishing up writing the schedules, Mr.Kim look at the class "Yah! If you guys fail the exams again, you know what the punishment is. So don't fail it." Everyone groaned "Nae." He turn around erase the board and started on the lecture. 

[End Of Class] 
Jaechan and Guanlin ran to your class and by the door "Yah! Let's go get some foods and discuss about our student plan!" Jaechan yelled.The rest of us was packing out back and look at him. "Sure" we all added. "Soojin! Chani ah, you guys coming too?" Chani look at you and back at Jaechan "sure hyung" *thinking to yourself* "why does he have to look at me before saying that..." 

"Hurry up!I'm hungry" Jaechan added rushing us. You were beside Soojin and her arms was interlock with you. Daehwi was still mad at you for ditching him, as for Guanlin. He didn't care much, but what you more surprise about was the fact that Jinyoung and Chani have been talking nonstop *thinking to yourself* "since when were they so close?" 

[At The Restaurant]
You guys began to order and before you know it, the food came out. 
Related image 
"Okay, whats the plan for next week?" Jaechan added. "Yah hyung, you were the one. Who ask us to come out...what is this..." Daehwi added snapping back. "Yah ! You..little..." Jaechan added about to throw some hand. "How about we break into group to help each other ?" Soojin added and everyone look at each other. "We can do like subject wise, one of us can take part of a subject and whether the other one need help. They will come to that person." Everyone look at each other and agree with the idea. "Yeah, I like the sound of that." You agree. 

You took out a notepad to write down all the subjects. "So we have math,english,history,language art,science and korean lecturer. Who is going to do what?" "Guanlin and I can do math." Jaechan added, but Guanlin whisper to him "Hyung..I'm bad at math..." Jaechan snap "Shhhh, if you have me. Then you're fine." You wrote down their name for math "next" Soojin raise her hand "I can help with science." You wrote down her name "I can help with english" you added putting down your own name. "All we have left is history,language art and korean lecturer." Daehwi added "I can do history." Jinyoung added "I got language art." You quickly wrote down all their name and lastly "I guess you got korean lecturer is that okay?" you added looking at Chani. He look at your list and nodded "yeah it's fine." 

"Okay so it settle, I'll add Chani and Soojin in the group chat. Let's start meeting tomorrow then?" Everyone look at each other and nodded sure thing. After that Jaechan pay for the bill and everyone leave to go their own way. "Bye, guys" Soojin and Jaechan added walking the opposite way as you are. "Chani, how was your first day?" Jinyoung added. Chani chuckled "It's alright." Daehwi look at them both "Of course, he's already popular with the ladies." You chuckled by the comment "I should get going, I'll see you guys tomorrow?" Jinyoung look at you "You okay with walking home by yourself?" you look at him and nodded "yeah it's fine. I'll see you guys tomorrow." You added walking away from them. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
You watch as Jaein walk away "Come on romeo, I don't have to wait for you." Daehwi added dragging Jinyoung with him. Guanlin chuckled by the comment "What's their relationship ?" Chani questioned. Daehwi and Guanlin chuckled "What is their relationship...Hmmmm.." Daehwi added looking at Jinyoung up close and personal.

A/N:Yes, I added SF9 into this..I'M HAVING POST CONCERT DEPRESSION OKAY! I MISS THEM.. I CAN'T HELP IT.... TT 

Image result for bt21 gif