Confession?

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XXI

Couple weeks have pass every since you and your group decided on the studying system. You guys meet once or twice.But as for you and Chani, you guys never get to do your "private" lesson. Since it always a group thing, instead of the both of you. 

[One Saturday Morning at School]

"Hmm, I remember it was right here...Where it is?..." You added searching for a book to study on. "What are you doing?" Jinyoung added walking up to you. "Nothing,I'm just finding the book that I use to study for..that's all." you added scratching your head. He smile "Oh..Jaein ah.." you turn to him "Huh?" He look at you and scratch his head "Umm let's do mentee-mentor." 

You look at him and realize "Oh..Umm..Chani asked me to do it with him..." Jinyoung added in a sarcasm tone "Is he good at it?" You look at him and nodded "..Better than me...? yeah..." He lean towards you and whisper "Let's do it together.I'm better at it" 
Image result for bae jinyoung gif
"Ummm but...I" before you could say anything else, he lean in even more towards you and whisper in your ear " *Thump Thump Thump* "Trust me" he added. You literally turn bright red *Thinking to yourself* "Oh no..." He move away from you "I'll take silent as a yes" he smile and take out a book from the book shelve "Here, take a look at this. While I go and find us a table." You nodded and he left. "Oh god..." you added putting the book over your bright red face.

You came over to the table and sat down next to him, he open up his book and with a pen. He started teaching you."How about we start on something easy, then we can work it out together" he added and you nodded. You started writing what he was teaching "Umm..How about this?" you added showing him. He shake his head and before you knew it, his hand was on top of yours "No, like this.." *Thump thump* You move your hand away *thinking to yourself* "somehow, I started to feel like I shouldn't like you...Am I okay?" 

"How about this.." he asked as you both made eyes contact.*Thinking to yourself* "It is worth it to lose a friend even though, you like him this much?" You quickly snap "..Yah, I know what I'm doing." You added taking your pen back."Also use your own pen!" you glare. He chuckled "You have to write it yourself to remember" he added going back to doing his work. *Thinking to yourself* "Sometimes..I get so nervous around you and I don't what to do ..." 

(30 minutes later)
*Yawns* as you were yawing, you lean back on your chair and almost fall off "Ouch!" you added. As Jinyoung catch you "Yah! You almost fell!" you held on to your chest "Ah..." He look at you "You're so weird." You glare "Why?" He chuckled "remember the first time we met?" you nodded "You were always so clumsy" You slap his arm "Yah..What the heck?!" He laugh "But to be honest, everytime we see each other. I almost fell for you." *Thinking to yourself* "Did he just confess....CHANGE THE SUBJECT ! LEE JAEIN!" 

"Oh I totally forgot to ask you about this problem. Can you help me?" You added trying to change the subject completely *Thinking to yourself* "It's better this way" His mood literally change, but he didn't say anything  "Ah, this one..Okay..Listen carefully." you nodded. "Alright, I will break the pronunciation down for you. So listen carefully" As he started breaking down "Jaein ah, are you scare of cockroaches ?" you nodded "Hmm why?" He chuckled "Because there's one right there." 

You jump and lean towards him "Yah! You scared me!" you added hitting his arm. You put your head down "You really got me terrified..." he chuckled "At least I got you jump towards me.." You stop what you were doing and look at him "huh?What even?" Jinyoung look at you "Jaein ah...I..." *Ring Ring* "Oh..sorry.." You added taking your phone out of your pocket "Kang Chani" You turn off your phone and back at Jinyoung "Sorry, I should get going. I'll see you tomorrow." You added putting your stuff away and left. But then suddenly you stop and turn around "Jinyoung ah, thanks for helping me today." You added as you wave goodbye to him and left. 

*Thinking to yourself* "I don't want to lose you as a friend, but sometime I think I let my feeling get the best of me.." You ran to the restaurant to meet up with Chani and Jaechan for lunch. "Im here !" you yelled as you walk into the restaurant.

[At the restaurant] 
Chani look at you as you sat down "Why are you late?" you look at him and put down your bag "Hello to you too." Jaechan chuckled "How was studying?" you nodded "It was good, did you guys order ?" Jaechan nodded "Hmm." 
Image result for kimbap
*Food came out* "Woahhh!!" You added. Jaechan quickly took half of it and start picking out all the yellow radish. Chani look at him "Yah, What are you doing?" He asked as he look at Jaechan. "Jaein can't eat yellow radishes" he added ask he picking out the radish with two chopstick. "Here you go" Chani sighed "Yah, don't do this kind of thing for her. Her habit will get worse." He look at you "Until when are you gonna stop being picky?" You snapped "Yah!" 

"You can't even eat carrots!" Jaechan yelled "Why are you being like this?Can you both stop being picky?" he added as he started eating.You laughed and began eating. Chani put down his chopsticks "I'm not eating." Jaechan started pushing Chani away "Okay bye, take care. Go far away"Chani hesitated "I'll eat one kimbap then go" Jaechan pick up the a carrot with his chopstick "You don't eat carrots right?Try it! It's time to overcome it" He added as he put the carrot in front of Chani's face. 

Chani point out "Carrots.. remove them for me.." Jaechan ignore Chani "Jaein ah, you didn't tell us how studying went." You chuckled. Chani sighed "I'm not eating." Jaechan snap "good ! Don't eat, we will eat it all." You chuckled "It was alright, I got a lot done though." Jaechan sighed "Must be nice, I barely got anything done." Chani smirk "Exam is in a week, are you sure you're prepare?" Jaechan snap and put up two chopsticks near Chani's face "Watch it, before I'll do something." 

[5 minutes later]
"Done, woah that was good." Jaechan added and you chuckled. "I'll go pay, you guys wait here." You nodded as you and Chani were left at the table, by yourself. "Why were you late? I called but you didn't pick up" he added. "Oh, sorry. I was studying with..Umm..I mean..I totally got lost track of time." Chani look at you and nodded "okay then."

Jaechan came back to the table "Ready to go ?" you nodded. You, Chani and Jaechan exit out the restaurant *DING DING* "Oh I gotta go, I got basketball.I'll see you guys soon.." He left before you could say anything "Yah! EXAM IS COMING UP SOON..Aish..." You yelled as he walk away. "Now what?" you added. Chani look at you and start walking away, suddenly he turn around "Are you coming?" You nodded and ran up to him. 

"Where are we going?" You asked "Library, we got studying to do. Don't we ?" He added. As you both walk towards the near by library."Annyeonghaseyo" someone say as you both enter. You both walk over to find a table and began studying. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
As Jaein left, you let out a deep sighed "Maybe its too soon..." You added while putting your stuff in your bag and head out. As you walk to the coffeeshop, you saw Chani and Jaechan at a restaurant. You couldn't help by feeling some types of way, you look at them and walk away from the scene. 

"I'm here" as you enter the coffeshop. "Hm wait, why are you here? You don't work today?" Minhyun added as he saw you walk in. You sighed and put down your stuff "Yeah I know, but I was on my way home from school. So I figure, I'll stop by real quick and then go." Ongniel walk over "So how was studying with Jaein?" You shake your head "Good, but I think I scare her away." Daehwi pop out "Nah duh, have you see yourself?" Seongwoo turn around "Lee Daehwi!!"

You chuckled "it's fine, Im just gonna go home and rest. I'll see you guys at home then." You added picking up your stuff. "Wait Jinyoung ah, here take this." Minhyun added giving you a can of soda. "Thanks hyung" You added and exit the coffeeshop. You began walking towards the bus stop to get home *DING DING* 

-- GROUP CHAT --
Jaechan: Yah! Lee Jaein and Kang Chani ! Y'all owned me for the food today !! 
Chani:Did you invited us out? We don't own you anything...
Jaechan: Yah!! KID!

[Back to you]
"Done!" you yawned. Chani stare at you, then suddenly you realize his two eyes were staring directly at you "What do I have something on my face?He shake his head "Nothing" You look at him, confused "What the heck?" 

He got up out of the seat with his bag "Let's go,I'll walk you home." You look up at him and start putting your stuff away "Oh okay..." You both walk out the library and began walking.On the way home, Chani was on his phone texting Jaechan. So you both didn't even talk, althought you guys are close and stuff. Compare your relationship with Jinyoung and Chani, you are more comfortable around Jinyoung than you are with Chani. 

"Yah!" You added as Chani stop walking. He turn around to you and lean in "Yah, you know you're an idiot right?" You snap "Huh?" He lean back "You went to study with Jinyoung right?" You gasp "How did you..." He smirk. "Are you surprised that I know or the fact that you got caught?" 
Image result for kang chani gif

You scratch your head "Um..." He turn around and sighed "Idiot, your face show it." He added as he began walking away "Yah! Wait for me." You yelled running up to him. "Yah! You say you were uncomfortable with me...why are you walking me home?" you added and he ignore you "Yah, Are you ignoring me" you added facing him while walking. "I'll get comfortable soon. Since you have a dorky personality" He added and you shake your head. 

[30 minutes later]
"Yah, wait here" Chani added as you both stop in front of a (7-Eleven). "Hmm" you look up and nodded, you waited for like 5 minutes for Chani "Hmm..What's taking him so long?" You added ask you start kicking a tiny rock with your feet. "Hm..." 

After 5 minutes of waiting, Chani walk out of the store with a bag of foods and drinks. "Yah! What took you so long?" You added walking up to him. He lift up his bag "What the heck...?" He began walking away without saying anything "Yah! Wait for me..Aishh" you added running towards him. "Yah! I run so much today, because of you. I'm tired of it." He turn around and lean towards you "Yah, you're loud." *Thinking to yourself* "IM GOING TO KILL HIM" 

[Home at last] 
"Yah, go. I don't wanna see you anymore." As you were about to walk away, Chani pull on to your bag. "Wait.." he added handing you a cold banana milk."Hmm take it, you need it." You look down at his hand and take it "What the, why are you being so nice all of sudden?" He glare at you "Don't push it, take it or leave it." You quickly took it and hug it "Okay Okay, chill." He shake his head. "Go on, I'll leave once you go inside." 

You nodded and wave at him "Arasseo, I'll get going then. Bye" you added before heading upstair to your apartment. You unlock with a pin code and walk inside "I'm home." Your brother walk out of the kitchen "Finally" You look at him *thinking to yourself* "What the heck.." you walk towards the kitchen and put down your bag "What are you doing?" He look at you "I wanted to try something, so Im testing it out." You look at your brother, confuse as always "Okay....then I'll take a shower and I'll be out." 

[20 Minutes Later]
"yah, come and try this. Tell me hows it taste" your brother added. You came over the table with a towel over your wet hair. "Umm..I'm scare what it is?" Your brother give you a spoon full "Try it,then tell me." You take the spoon and put it in your mouth "YAH! are you trying to poison me..what is this?" you added taking the spoon out of your mouth and drink water to clean your tastebudz. "I'm gonna go study now, don't burn the house down..Please" 

You added walking inside your room and began studying. *Ding Ding*. You turn on your phone and saw a message from Jinyoung. 
-- MESSAGE --
Jinyoung: You got home safe?
You:Hmm...*thinking to yourself* "Should I mention the fact that Chani brought me home?...Noo I shouldn't" 
Jinyoung: Did Chani brought you home?
You:*Thinking to yourself* "IM SO DONE..." Hmm... 
Jinyoung: Ah I see...

[Jinyoung's POV]
You couldn't help by the fact that Jaein have been more and more close to Chani. Is this the feeling of jealousy maybe, but you are too in denial to accept it. You pull up your phone and texted Jaein, as you were texting her. *Thinking to yourself* "Should I ask if Chani took her home? It's that too straight forward?No, let's do it." 

"She reply" You put down your phone and sat back to your chair. "At least she's home safe..." you sighed. 

A/N: SKSKSKSKSKSKSK.. Okay Im done with produce x ! 
Image result for bt21 gif