D-Day

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XXII

[Study Hall]
"Yahh Yah!!" Jaechan added running up to Soojin,Jinyoung,Daehwi,Guanlin and Chani in the library. "look at this, he added putting his phone in front of everyone face" Daehwi push his hand away "Hyung! We have 30 minutes to study before we all have to get back to take the exam." Jaechan shake his head and sat down "How can they be dating? when it's D-day!" Soojin added "The one in Class 1?" Jaechan nodded. "How did he get time to know that girl ? Does he know that we had exam?" 

Jaechan started to gossip "I heard that they meet by a facebook group and then he asked her out" He added showing everyone the phone. "Wow!" Soojin and Kuanlin added. Jaechan added "How can you date someone you barely knew?They held hands and everything." Soojin laugh "Is it different from getting introduced through friends?" Jaechan added "If so.." he move Jinyoung's hand on top of Soojin's "Does this mean you guys are dating?" They both look at each other.

"What are you saying?" Jinyoung added putting his hand away, which cause Soojin to be disappointed. "YAH YOON JAECHAN" as you walk in screaming at Jaechan, everyone turn around to look at you "You done it again.." Daehwi added. "Lee Jaein!" Jaechan scream back raising his arm up for a highfive. "Hey, get out of here!"Jaechan tap on the seat "Sit here with me!" You push him off the seat "Aish, so nosiy"

He fall off the chair and you sat down, which was in between Chani and Jinyoung. "Did you drink the banana milk, I gave you?" Chani asked "Huh?" Soojin added "Ooooo! You two seem fishy! Dating?" Everyone look at you both and you groaned "What are you talking about?" Soojin added "Something suspicious is going on between you two" You snapped "Why are you acting like this too?"

"Why not? I saw Chani walk you home yesterday, You two look cute together." Daehwi and Kuanlin both look at each other. Jaechan glare at Soojin "Every since we started hanging out, everyone keep asking me about who I'm dating. I'm so tired of explaining it to everyone.." *Thinking to yourself* "I'm literally trying my best to stay out of dramas.." You sighed "So bothersome, I keep telling them it's not like that..." 

Chani sighed "Just tell them we're dating" Everyone gasp and Jinyoung glare at Chani. The whole group went awkward and silent until *RING RING* You stood up first "That's the bell, I'll see you guys at homeroom! Byeee" You ran away from the awkwardness. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
As they were talking about Jaein and Chani, you couldn't but stay silent. Since you didn't want to show off that you were jealous until "Just tell them we're dating" Chani added. You glare at him as he said that and the whole group went silent. *RING RING* the bell rang and Jaein left, you got up and made eyes contact with Chani. But you didn't say anything but left. You let out a big sighed as you walk back to class with Soojin and Daehwi. 

"Jinyoung ah, are you okay?" Soojin asked. Daehwi chuckled as he was going over his notes "Him? Okay? That's funny" He added and you shake your head "It's nothing." You added entering the class room. 

[Back to you]
The teacher walk in the class with a stacks of exam paper "It's exam day, I expect everyone to do well on this. You got one chance only and if you fail, you know your punishment. Everyone ready ? " The teacher announced and everyone nodded their head. "Start passing out the paper and once you get it, began." 

"I got this..." You added letting out a deep sighed. Chani turn around to you and put your paper on your desk. You look at him, trying to avoid any eyes contact, took the paper and began working. In the corner of your eyes you can see Jinyoung was staring at you both. But you can't help, but trying your best to ignore it. 

The teacher started setting up a timer "Get ready, set! go!" He announced and everyone hands started moving to answer all the question. [An hour has pass] "30 minutes left" The teacher announce as he walk through the classroom. [30 minutes later] "Times up ! Put your pens down, this is the part 1 of the exam. Part 2 will continue after lunch, so that give you guys 45 minutes to study and eat" He added "The first row go collect all the exam paper please." 

[Lunch]
You decided to skip since it was way too awkward to face everyone, so instead you were eating bread while studying your notes at the basketball court. "Hm..." you added chewing on your bread. Someone walk over to you and cover the sun with their shadow "Oh.." you added looking up and realizing who it was "Jinyoung ah.." He sat down next to you "Skipping lunch again?" You nodded with a bread in your mouth. 

"Ah i see" he nodded looking at the basketball player. You swallow the bread "Jinyoung ah.." you added. He look at you "Huh?"
giphy.gif
*Thinking to yourself* "Should I tell him now? Or wait..." He continue looking at you "what it is?" You shake your head "Nothing, I totally forgot." He look at you and smile "What? Do I have something on my face?" He nodded "Hm..Ugliness" he teased. You hit his arm "Yah!! What the heck?" he started laughing at you."You are so mean" you pouted "Why? are you mad now ?" he added trying to tease you again. 

[Chani's POV] 
You finished lunch and as you were about to walk back to class, you look at the window and saw Jinyoung with Jaein.
original.gif
"Hmmm" *thinking to yourself* Someone walk over to you "Hm, you like her don't you ?" Hyewon added looking at you and look at the window. You look at her confused "Who are you?" Hyewon put on a fake smile and trying to be nice "Seok Hyewon, nice to meet you." She added putting her hand out for a handshake. You look down at her hand and rejected her "Wow..Rude.." She added putting her hand away. You look at her and start walking away, until she held on to your arm "Yah, I can help you get her . If you can help me get Jinyoung." You look down at her hand and move it "I'm not going to help someone, who been bullying others." You added walking inside the classroom and sat down. 

Daehwi tap you on the shoulder "Hyung, what did she say to you?" You turn around and look at Daehwi "Nothing, she's being annoying that's all" You added turning around. Daehwi sighed "That's Seok Hyewon for you, can't mind her own business." 

[Back to you]
You and Jinyoung head back to class, before the bell ring and sat down "Yah!you two love birds need to remember that we have a part 2 to take, it's not always rainbow and unicorn." Daehwi snap and you hit his arm "Love birds, who" you added. He shake his head "Sure.. Friends.." Chani look over his shoulder and turn right back around *Thinking to yourself* "Is he okay?" 

"Okay part 2, are you guys ready for this.This is the last part of the exam, make this count or else" He began passing the exam paper back one by one. As Chani pass it back to you, he avoid turning around and just handed to you *thinking to yourself* "What change?" you scatch your head and began doing your exam.

[EXAM OVER]
Daehwi stood up and yell "FINALLY DONE!"
Image result for lee daehwi gif
You look at him and laughed, while packing your bag to leave. "Jaein ah, Can you come by my office for a bit?" Your teacher added. You nodded your head and grab your stuff. Jaechan and Kuanlin ran over to your class "Everyone ready to go and celebrate?" Jaechan yelled. Jinyoung look at you and back at Jaechan "Hyung, Jaein have to go to the office. Let's wait for her." You look at them and shake your head "It's fine, you guys go ahead. I'll meet you guys there." You added,Jinyoung look at you "You sure?" You smile and nodded "yeah, I'll see you guys soon" you added walking away and head toward the teacher's loudge.

[At the teacher office]
You walk inside and bow down to everyone, then you walk over to your homeroom teacher "You call for me?" She turn around and hand you a recommendation letter "I heard you apply to colleges already, already one step ahead from everyone else." You scratch your head "Well.." She smile "That's good, here is your recommendation letter. Use it, when you need it." She added. You look at her and bow down "Thank you" She smile "You can go now, keep up the good work." You nodded and walk out of the teacher's loudge.

*Thinking to yourself* "What was that today with Chani...?" You added ask yourself while walking downstair and towards the front entrance,with your phone in your hands and your eyes was glue to it.But then you bump into somebody."Yah, will you keep walking without looking in front of you?" He added. You look at him *Thinking to yourself* "Chani.." You look at down "Sorry" He look at you "What did the teacher call you in for?" 

He started moving closer to you and lean towards you *Thinking to yourself* "Why is he so close..Aish..My dumb emotions.." He look at you making a weird face "Yah" you look at him "huh?" He added "What are you thinking about?" You started stuttering "Ah..well..uh..umm...Did Jaechan said to meet up with him? Why are you still here?" He nodded "yeah, but I was waiting for you to finish whatever you were doing." You look at him "Oh..." He began walking away, like always.

"Yah, hurry up." he added turning around to wait for you. "Okay Okay I get it" You added running up to him and walk by his side.

[Coffeeshop]
You and Chani walk into Wanna one's coffeeshop "Yah! Hurry up !" Jaechan added screaming at you and Chani. You both walk over and sat down  "You guys should go order something. Jinyoung, Daehwi and Kuanlin is working. They will come over once they are free" Soojin added. Chani got up and went to order you something to drink. 

"Yah, so you and Chani. I see" You mumbled "You wanna die?" to Jaechan. Chani walk back and sat down. "How do you guys think you guys did ?" Soojin added. Jaechan smirk "it was so easy, I got that over in no time." You look at him shock "how? I literally didn't have time for the last part." Jaechan smirk "Maybe, because I'm a genuis." Kuanlin walk over and place your drinks down "Yeah, say the hyung. Who literally knock out in the 2nd part of the exam." Jaechan trying to hush Kuanlin "Yah..." You and Soojin laughed, Chani shake his head. 

[Break Time]
Daehwi ran over and interlock his arm with yours "What take you so long?" You added "Sorry, the teacher gave me something that's it." Kuanlin look at you and asked "What it is, Noona?" You look at him and took out your recommendation letter "This, I started applying for colleges already. This can help me get a scholarship for it." Jaechan gasp "Must be nice..." Jinyoung smirk "Hyung, if you study hard enough. You can too." Jaechan pouted. 

"What colleges are you planning?" Soojin asked, you look at her and move your shoulders "I don't know yet, I apply to too many I lost count." You added. Kuanlin added "It would be nice to go to college together.." Everyone look at him and smile "Awwww our maknae is growing up so fast." Jaechan added pinching Kuanlin's cheek, which cause him to glare at Jaechan. Jaechan saw it and put his hands away "Ooppss..."

[10:00pm]
"Yah, we should get going it's late. The bus stop running after 11, we should go and catch it." Jaechan added. "I'll see you guys later, I have to go to the academy for something." Soojin added. Jaechan stood up with her "I'll go with you, since my direction is that way." She nodded "I'll see you guys tomorrow then." Jaechan added standing up. You nodded and wave at them both. 

You look at Chani "You're not going home?" He look at you and back at his phone "Im waiting for you to finish your drink , then I'll walk you home." You added "You don't need to, I can-" He put down his phone  "Yah, Im not letting you walk home by yourself. Im not going to be responsible for any of it." You look at him and glare *thinking to yourself* "I'm not forcing you to take me home...What the heck.." 

"I can take her home" Jinyoung added as he overheard the conversation. Chani sighed "You don't get off until 11:30pm. Jaein have to get home before then anyways" Jinyoung look at you and back at Chani "But isn't your house the opposite direction from her?" Chani smirk "Isn't yours too." You shake your head "Can you guys not ? Both of you live opposite direction from me, so chill." You sighed and added "Beside, you both need to get home anyways. I can go by myself-" 

Before you could finish the sentence they both scream "No, We'll take you home" *Thinking to yourself* "What the heck?" Chani sighed "Who do you want to drop you off? Jinyoung or I?" Chani asked .

A/N:No comment...Just likes,upvote,comments,and Subcribes? 
Image result for bt21 gif