Liking someone again...

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XVIII

Before you knew it, everyone got involve in the situation. Daehwi came over to Minhyun "Hyung, Jinyoung hyung ditch Guanlin and I today. Just so he can go on a date with Jaein." He pouted, you stood there staring at him and shaking your head "So you wanna explain yourself ? Bae Jinyoung ?" Daniel came up to you and put his arms over your shoulder. "YOU WENT ON A DATE?! HYUNG ! BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAY YOU WERE BUSY, HOW CAN YOU LIED TO ME!" Guanlin yelled with his broken korean accent. Everyone laughed at Guanlin and calm him down "Everyone relax, let's Jinyoung explain what happened." Seongwu added, trying to help you out. 

"Then explain" Jihoon added crossing his arms, trying to be sassy. You let out a sighed "It wasn't meant to happened and no, it isn't a date. We just hang out and eat thats all." You explained, then everyone started looking at each and ask a bunch of questions "Where did you take her?" Sungwoon asked while trying to make some food. You hesitated "Dogs coffeeshop..."  Daehwi snapped "YAH HYUNG...THAT WAS OUR THING.. IT'S JINHWI THING!" Minhyun laughed "okay okay, calm down" he added trying to calm down Daehwi, who is more angry about this than everyone else. "Yah Lee Daehwi, why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend right now." Woojin teased. "Okay okay, what did you guys eat ?" Jisung question, you look at the members "We went to eat bibibamp afterward.." Seongwu and Daniel both added "Who pay?" You look at them both "I did" All the members added in frustration "woah!" Jaehwan added "When we go out, you never bother to pay for anything. But you pay for Jaein, hmm..." 

You scratch your head "Are we good now?" Daehwi stood up "No! hmmm" he added. Everyone look at him "Yah, calm down. You look like a jealous girlfriend right now." Jihoon added looking at Daehwi. He look at everyone and cross his arms "I mean, if Jinyoung hyung can take Jaein to hang out, by himself. Which mean all of us can too. Right?" Woojin look at him in confusion "Yah ! Do you like Jaein that much?" Daehwi slap woojin's arm "No, it's just Jinyoung hyung said it wasn't a date. So it's not, that mean we can too right?" Everyone shake their head. Daehwi gave up and sat down "Ughh, whatever. I'm still mad." You chuckled. Through out the night, you were on your phone looking at Jaein's picture that you took. You let out a deep sighed, while trying to get your mind in check. 

"What are you doing? Why are you still out here?" Minhyun questioned as he saw you on the couch. You sat up "Oh nothing, just thinking that's all." He sat down next to you "It is because of Jaein?" he added looking at how stress out you were. You nodded your head. He let out a deep breath "You know, we had a conversation about the night that we came over her place and -" you interrupted "and what?" Minhyun laughed "Can you let me finish ?" you retreat back into your position "sorry hyung" He chuckled "and she told me that she knew about your situation with Kyulkyung" you look down "Oh..." He sighed "Make the right decision, when the time comes." He added patting your back and head to bed. You nodded and sat back on the couch and think some more, before going to sleep. 

[Next Morning]
[BACK TO YOU]
You woke up not remembering anything from last night, you came out of your room for a glass of water and saw your brother. You hesitated and walk straight to the kitchen "Jinyoung said to text him, when you woke up." he added. You look at him "huh?" He stood up from the couch and walk towards the kitchen "You probably don't remember anything, but Jinyoung brought you home yesterday. You look at him again.He look at you and hand you a cup of water "Also I'm sorry for being a bad brother lately..." he apologize. You were in shocked by that and shake your head "No..it's fine. I deserve it." He smile and pat you on the head "I should get going, I have study group today. I'll see you tonight." He added taking a bottle water and his stuff, then walk out the door. 

"Hm...What even happened yesterday..." You shake your head trying to remember and walk back to your room. You look into the mirror and notice you were still in the outfit as yesterday "huh...Dang..." you quickly take a separate pair of clothes and head towards the shower to clean up. *Ring Ring*

You got out of the shower with a towel on top of your head "Huh?" you added picking up your phone. "One missed call from Daehwi?Hmm what does he want?" you quickly call him back "Yeoboseyo" Daehwi on the other end "YAH! WHY WERE YOU WITH JINYOUNG YESTERDAY? WHAT'S UP BETWEEN YOU TWO ?!" he yelled, you pull the phone away from you and sighed "Yah! You wanna die?" you added. Daehwi sighed on the other end and hang up the call "What the.." you shake your head and sat down on your desk.

"Huh" you added picking up the picture from the photobooth, "Wait..." you started remembering everything that happened yesterday "Ah, how did I forget...ahhhh.." you screamed. You pick up your phone and started texting Jinyoung. 

-- MESSAGE --
You: Jinyoung ah...
Jinyoung: Someone finally awake, I see.
You: Sorry, I totally forgot
Jinyoung: It's fine, you were tired yesterday. I figure I let you sleep, instead of waking you up. 
You: Gomawo (Thanks) *thinking to yourself* "How sleepy was I ? that I totally forgot how I get home?...Wait..Did he carrying me all the back home from the park? No way..." 
You: How did I even get home?
Jinyoung: I carry you from the park to your house

"Wait...is this dude serious?" You put your phone down and lead back to your chair. "Why is he being so nice..all of the sudden..." you grab the picture and look at it. You stare at it and chuckled "..Hmm he look cute, when he doesn't act emo all the time..." as you say that, you quickly stop yourself "....Did I just...Oh No..." you added putting your head down on the table. 

[JINYOUNG'S POV]
You smile as you saw the text message, Daehwi walk over to you and stare at you "Hmm" he added walking over from you. You wake over to Woojin "Is he still mad?" Woojin look at Daehwi and with a sandwhich in his mouth "Yeah" he respond with a mouth full with food. "You are disgusting..Chew before you talk" Jihoon added. 

"Y'all ready for work?" Jisung added trying to get the guys together. "nae" they all reply. 

[CoffeeShop]
There was barely any customers and the place was like a ghost town. "Dang...What a boring day" Jaehwan added yawning. Everyone agree with him, until someone walk in "Oh, what are you doing here?" You added as you saw Jaechan walk in. Jaechan bow to everyone and head towards you "I got you some visiters" he pat you on your shoulder. As soon as he say that, your other best friend walk in "Yah! Bae Jinyoung !" he added. You run towards him "Hyunwoo hyung!" you added, he hug you "yah! It's been a long time, how are you ?" you chuckled "same old Jinyoung, hyung." he chuckled and bow to the rest. 

"Yah!" Jisung added "What do you mean same old Jinyoung, compare how you were when we first met you until now. You change a lot." Hyunwoo chuckled "Oh btw, Hyunjin can't make it. He apologize." You chuckled " that dude always so busy, so it doesn't even matter." Daehwi yelled "yah! He's my best friend not yours!" The guys chuckled "Oh I totally forgot, I want you to meet someone. He's a close friend of Hyunjin and we would like to introduce you to him." 

You nodded "yah, come in" a guy walk in "Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Chani imnida" he bow to everyone. "Annyeong" everyone added. "Chani, this is Jinyoung and Jinyoung, this is Chani" Jaechan added trying to introduces you both. You both look at each other shake hand "Nice to meet you" you added "you too." 

** 30 minutes later ** 

Work started to get busy overtime, but you still had time to catch up with your friends during break. You and Chani started to becoming closer to each other, it was difficult at first. Since you are not good with talking to stranger or even trying to be friend with one. But you slowly becoming more and more comfortable with that. 

[Back To Your POV]
"It is okay for me to move on this quick...No right? UGHH!" You added pacing back and forward in your room like a crazy person. "You literally went on one date.. No it wasn't even a date. It was more like a hangout and he took you home... CALM DOWN." you added talking to yourself "You are acting too easy for some boy, focus. You just got out a relationship, its not the time to get back into one again. Beside we both know that you need all the time to be okay again." You groaned as you fall down on your bed. You put a pillow over your face and mumble scream. You slowly let go of the pillow "Why does thing have to be this way?" you sighed.

After 30 minutes of... well.. Ranting? You literally was so out of it. You couldn't help but wanted to scream on top of your lungs. You sighed looking up at your ceiling "I wish life was easy..." you close your eyes and before you knew it, you got into a tiny comma. Where instead of a 1 hour nap, it's literally 6 hours. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
After your last customers, you quickly finish up and clean up everything. You took an early leave to go hang out with your friends. As you were changing you grab your phone to see if Jaein text you "hmm..maybe she's busy?Wait...snap out of it." You put your phone in your pocket and head out. 

"Yah! Don't be home late, you have class tomorrow." Minhyun added. You nodded and ran out to catch up with your friends. You guys head towards a near by coffeeshop and hang out there instead."I'll order drink you guys wait here." Hyunwoo added. You, Jaechan and Chani sat down at the table and wait for Hyunwoo. 5 minutes later , he came over with some drinks and you guys began talking about everything. 

Hyunwoo started "So tell me, what did miss?" Jaechan chuckled "You miss Jinyoung moving on from Kyulkyung" You hit Jaechan arm "Finally, took you long enough" Hyunwoo chuckled. "Oh yeah Chani, what school are you going to ?" Chani look at you "Lila" Jaechan added "Oh I forgot to tell you, he's transferring there before the 2nd semester end." You were amazed "Oh, nice!" The conversation went on for hours and before you knew it, it was 11pm. 

"Oh lord, its 11. We have school tomorrow, can't be late." Jaechan added standing up first and everyone else follow him. "Yah, let's hang out next time." Hyunwoo added and everyone agree. "See you tomorrow Chani" Jaechan added. You and Jaechan walk the opposite way "Wow, its been so long. Since I hang out with my guy friends." 

You chuckled "Hyung, you act like we don't hang out at school." He laughed "I know, but we always have Jaein with us. Also speaking of Jaein...Soo what's the update?" Jaechan tease. You chuckled "Nothing, we are friend that's all" *Thinking to yourself* "If I told him, we went on a date. This dude will flip." He shake his head and move his finger "See this is where you need me to come in and help you." He put his arm around your shoulder "Listen,a way to a lady heart is through her stomach. You need to buy Jaein food for her to like you back, simple." 

"Since when are you a relationship expert ?" You laughed. "Since I began to realize that all woman are different. No one is the same." You shake your head. He look at you "Okay but seriously though, what is your feeling for her?" You pause " You guys are either friends or one of you might like the other one, but you both are too afraid to say anything to each other." Jaechan added in a serious tone. You sighed "I don't know her like that, to even say we are friend.. or even more than that." 

He patted you on the shoulder "You know, sometimes you are too boring to talk to now I know why you are single" You snap "Hyung..." He chuckled "I'm kidding, but all honesty.Do you like Lee Jaein?" 

A/N: Update have been... Haha bad lately sorry. But Produce X is out...so pray for me...yikes....

Image result for bt21 gif