I like you...

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XXIII

Chani sighed "Who do you want to drop you off? Jinyoung or I?" Chani asked. "I will" Someone added as they walk into the shop "Oh oppa..." You added as you saw your older brother come in. He walk over "I'm her brother, I'll take her home." He added taking your bag and walk out of the shop "I'll see you guys tomorrow then" you added running out to him. 

[Home]
"Thanks for saving me there..." you added and your brother sighed putting down your stuff "If I didn't,who will?" You smile "By the way, how did you know?" He pull out his phone and show it to you "Lee Daehwi texted me, that's why." You smile "I'm gonna shower and head to bed goodnight" he look at you "You're not eating?" you scream "DIET!" your brother chuckled while shaking his head. "Aigooo"

After shower, you head straight to you room and lay down on your bed. You look over all the pictures Soojin send you with the group *Thinking to yourself* "Chani doesn't look that bad.." you shake your head "No No, not today..not now..not ever..." you added sighing and screaming with your pillow over your mouth. You look at it one more time and sighed "...Can I just have feelings for only one person, instead of two....What is this..." 

[Next Morning]
You walk out of your bed feeling not too great. You grab a granola bar and head out, as you walk downstair from your apartment building.You saw someone standing outside , you look at them for a bit and realize who it was "Chani ah...?" 
tumblr_o58gxgPuTv1vpjcfso1_500.gif

"What are you doing here?" you added walking up to him. "I was waiting for you, that's what I was doing." He added. "Oh.." He look at you "Are you ready to go ?" He look at you and you nodded. As you were walking with Chani to school, you sighed "Ugh..I don't wanna go to school today.." He look at you "I don't feel like going.. at all..Im so stress over my exam, I feel like I did so bad..." Chani stop and look at you "Should we not go?" you hesitated "Um..I never skip before..I don't know..." Chani added "Let's skip it. Let's go somewhere nicer ?" You look at him "Nice..Where?" 

He smile and took you to a book store, where you guys can chill. "Woah.." you added walking into the book store. You started walking down the aisle to search for one book to read and head over to a resting space, once you got your book. You lay down inside a tent and Chani join beside you. "How did you find this place?" You asked look at Chani, he look at you and look around "I just found it..why?" You smirk "It seem like you bring a lot of girls here already beside me..." 

"Not really, you're the first" he added opening up his book and began reading "Huh...?" you added looking at him and blush *Thinking to yourself* "Calm down..." You started reading, you began laughing by the many jokes that was mention. Chani stare at you as you were giggling and smiling. 

[1 hours have past]
You both just finished your 3rd books, then you got up "Where are you going?" Chani asked, you look at him and point to the bookshelves "I finish it already, I'm gonna find another one.You coming?" He look at you and nodded "hmm." You began looking at all the selection "Woah, there is so many..Hmm I really wanted to read something..What was it?" you added started thinking "How does time flies so fast here?" you added looking at your watch.

"When it comes to school, it's so slow..." Chani started looking at the book and pull one out randomly "Beside, you barely relax when it come to school. You always so stress out about it..Mostly your grade." He added. You shake your head and started searching for the book, you look up and pointed at it "Oh there it is" you added trying to reach for it "Soojin recommend it to me, she said it was a really fun book to read" you added hopping for the book. You gave up and grab a ladder that was next to you, you pull it towards you and climb up on it. Chani look up at you and with one hand, he held on to the ladder to make sure you don't fall.

You grab the book and walk down the ladder, as you saw Chani hand you smile. "Yah..you know..It's past lunch aren't you hungry though? He smile and look at you "I knew you would say that, go over there. I'll go and buy something to eat." you nodded "Okay" and walk over the table.

[30 minutes later]
Related image Image result for tteokbokki

"Yah, who else is coming?" You asked as he came back with a bunch of foods. "Why did you buy so much?" He grab a book and added "So that you can grow taller" You glare "What are you talking about...?" You smile picking up a piece of tteokbokki"Anyways, it looks so yummy" You put it in your mouth, Chani pour a cup of strawberry milk into a cup and added "You said spicy food helps to lower your stress level" you look at him "you remember that?" He place down the glass of milk next to you. 

He started placing all the food closer to you, one by one *thinking to yourself* "Why is he so nice all of the sudden?.." 

[2 hour later]
You started laughing at everything you were reading "Woah, this is hilarious." You added, but suddenly Chani put down his book and stare at you. You notice it and you look at him, he look at you confused *Thinking to yourself* "What the heck? What is he doing?" 

"Woah ~ How are you so simple-minded? You looked so stressed out after the exam yesterday and now you're like this" He added leanning back to his chair. You look at him and snapped "What?Just read your book" You pouted *Thinking to yourself* "This is who I have feeling for..Why don't you just end me already..."

[30 Minutes later]
[Chani's POV]
You went to grab a drink and when you came back, Jaein was knock out. You decided not to wake her up, instead you put your jacket over her and let her sleep in some more. You sat down next to her and stare at her *Thinking to yourself* "Hmm..Hopefully everything will be fine after this...Im not ready to lose someone, who is important to me..." 

*DING* the sound of her phone surprised you, so you got back into reality. *Thinking to yourself* "Maybe that's a sign..." 

[Back to you]
*DING* You were sleeping so peacefully, but as a not heavy sleeper. You woke up by the sound of your message notification, you grab your phone and look at it "Small Face" 
-- MESSAGE --
Jinyoung:Jaein ah..Where are you ? You skipped school today. (As he send that message, he also send a picture of Daehwi) 
Image result for lee daehwi meme
You:Sorry, I wasn't feeling too well that's all...

Chani look at you and snap "Yah, who text at a book store?" You look at him "Who cares? This isn't a movie theater." You started giggling at Jinyoung text messages, Chani look over not interested "Yah look at this,Jinyoung's so hilarious." You added showing Chani the phone. He look at it and sighed "It's not funny at all." He added looking through his book, showing no interest.

"Why are you so mad...?" You added as you continue texting Jinyoung.*Ring Ring* Chani look over to you as your phone went off. You pick it up "Jinyoung ah,what's up with that Daehwi picture?"  Chani stop what he was doing and sighed."Where are you ?" 

[Chani's POV]
You sat there and listen to her conversation and text messages with Jinyoung, which make you feel so uncomfortable. You got mad and start giving her attitude everytime she ask or try to show you something. 

*Ring Ring* You saw the caller ID and it was "Jinyoung" You close your book and sat back as you listen to her giggling with him about one picture *Thinking to yourself* "...I'm so uncomfortable right now." You got mad and as you were about to get up "Yah! Let's head out." You added grabbing your bag and leaving her behind. Jaein started to rush "Jinyoung ah, I got to go. Sorry, I'll call you later." She hang up the call and yelled "YAH!" 

[Back to you]
As he walk you home, it was so awkward. You guys didn't speak to each other and no words was exchange during this. You got angry and added "Why are you so irritated ?" Chani added in a mad tone "What is?" You added "Look what happened today, you wanted to skip and then suddenly you got angry and left me there!" Chani sighed "I wasn't angry,I'm not a kid" 

"At least can you talk nicer?Just because we are close doesn't mean anything. But you get upset and mad so easily and you always say you're not mad! It doesn't make sense" You added looking at him "Look at you now..Nothing...So annoying.." You added. He stop walking and look at you "What...?" You added sounding like a scare puppy "..."

He look at you and added "Do you know me so well?" You hesitated but you went for it "Mmm I do, I know everything.Look at you, this is you being angry.You've been acting so strange lately, no wonder." He look at you and added "You knew all of that, but why don't you know that I like you."

"What?" You added in shock by this random confession "I..Like You" he added 

[Jinyoung's POV]
Since you didn't have work today, you decided to walk to Jaein's house after school to wait for her there. As you were wait near a playground near by, you text her to see where she was but no reply at all. You call her too but no answer. *Thinking to yourself* "Maybe her phone die?Hm..Let's just wait for her and we'll see." You started playing game on your phone as you wait for her to get back. [30 minutes have past] But no sign of her, until you heard foot steps. You decided to hide to see if you can scare Jaein, until. 

"Why are you so irritated ?" you overheard. *Thinking to yourself* "She was with Chani all day today...?" "What is?"Chani respond. Jaein added "Look what happened today, you wanted to skip and then suddenly you got angry and left me there!" Chani sighed "I wasn't angry,I'm not a kid" 

"At least can you talk nicer?Just because we are close doesn't mean anything. But you get upset and mad so easily and you always say you're not mad! It doesn't make sense" Jaein added looking at Chani "Look at you now..Nothing...You're so annoying.." Jaein added. He stop walking and look at her "What...?" Jaein added sounding like a scare puppy "..."

He look at her and added "Do you know me so well?" As he ask that question, she look at him and hesitated but went for it "Mmm I do, I know everything.Look at you, this is you being angry.You been acting so strange lately, no wonder." Chani look at her and added "You knew all of that, but why don't you know that I like you." 

"What?" You added as you were also shock by the confession, since you literally overheard everything. You look at her to see what her reply was *thinking to yourself* "Please..."

"What?" She added in shock by this random confession "I..Like You" Chani added. 

You look at them, but there wasn't any exchange given. You decided to give up and walk away, instead of listening to their conversation. *Thinking to yourself* "As long as she's happy, I am too...I guess.." 

[Back to You]
"Jaein ah..." Chani added. As you were too in shock to function "Oh...sorry..I was out of it." He chuckled "It's alright" You look at him "Chani ah..." He look at you "Huh?" You hesitated "I..." He interrupted you,before you could say anything "You don't have to reply to me now, I just want you to know how I feel that's all." You nodded and added "Mianhae..." He pat your head "It's alright, go on in. I'll see you tomorrow at school." You nodded and walk away. "Goodnight !" You added as you wave goodbye to him. 

You walk up the your apartment building and enter your pins to get in your house "I'm home.." you say walking in and standing by the door in one place *Thinking to yourself* "Did that just happened...? Did he just?" You started holding on to your heart while leaning your back against the door, your brother walk out of the kitchen and look at you "Are you okay?" You didn't reply to him. He walk over to you and snap at you "Yah Lee Jaein!" 

"Huh?" you added looking at your brother. He shake his head and walk away "Are you even okay?Come on in and eat dinner" You took off your shoes and went straight to your bed room "I already eat, thanks though."You walk inside your bed room and sat down on your desk. You were too speechless to even function so you basically sat at your desk for like 30 minutes, thinking. You let out a deep sighed "Ughhh". 

[Jinyoung's POV]
You walk inside your apartment "I'm home" you said taking out your shoes. "Where did you left early for?" Jisung question, but you ignore him completely and walk inside your room. "What the heck was that??" Jisung added looking at the rest of the guy. You sat down on your bed and sighed *Thinking to yourself* "What would be like now...?" 

A/N: Produce X is over and listen the lineup....UMM HMM A MESS!!
Image result for bt21 gif