The New Girl?

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

II

[Jinyoung POV]
"Minhyun Hyung! Do you know if Im working today or not?"You asked as you began packing your bag for school. Minhyun walk over to the white board attach on the fridges and yelled to s. "Jinyoung,Daehwi,Daniel,Seongwoo, Gualin and Jihoon! You guys are working today.""Nae!" Everyone responded back. 
"Jinyoung hyung ~" Daehwi added, "You know were getting a new transfer student today right?" "OOO DID I HEAR TRANSFER STUDENT? OKAY OKAY?" Jaehwan added as he walk out of his room." Hmm I heard about it, it was announced on the school webpage." You added. "I'm going to be the one to show that student around. Should I bring up about our coffee shop?"Minhyun look at him and chuckled. “That would some advertisement for one student to handle. Don't you think so?" Daehwi think to himself. Woojin walk around of the room and put his arm on your shoulder. "Beside you don't even know if this student a male or a female yet. You just know it's a transfer student." 
All the members looked at Woojin and nodded. “True! But if it’s a guy, we can have one more members to join." Jisung added. "BUT ~ If its a girl, then we getting bonus point for having the biggest fandom." Sungwoon interrupted. "OKAY OKAY!" Jaehwan said as he heard a girl being mentioned. You shake your head at your members and went to put on your shoes. 
...
As you, Daehwi and Gualin walk out the door. Minhyun stop you guys and added "REMEMBER TO BE AT THE COFFE SHOP! RIGHT AFTERSCHOOL!""NAE" You all responded back." I can't wait to meet the new student, what if we become BFF (Best friend forever). That was so amazing." Daehwi said excitedly."Hyung, is he okay?"Gualin added looking at Daehwi strangely. “Let him, he's happy by the fact that he get to show the new student around." 
[School]
"JINYOUNG AH!! SARANGHAE! GUALIN AHHHHH! LEE DAEHWII!" as you enter the hall, your fan (Wannable) were screaming your name nonstop. Until you finally sat down on your desk in peace, you unpack and the first thing you do was checked your phone.
-- MESSAGES --
Jaechan (Your best friend): Yah! I heard you're getting a new transfer student in your class. Remember to take a picture of her for me.
You: What if it’s a guy?
Jaechan:I doubt it! Our school normally gets more girls than they do with guys.
You: Hmmm
...
As Ms. Jung enter the classroom, the new transfer student also enter behind her. "It's girl.Jaechan will so happy by the new" You said underneath your breath. "Okay quiet please. This is Lee Jaein; she will be attending Lila (Your school). So please make her feel welcome." The new girl began introducing herself "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jaein imnida. Nice to meet you guys". As she finished her introducing she walk down the aisle to the desk next to you and sat down.

“She’s Daehwi desk partner too” Letting out a deep sigh. “Hopefully he doesn’t say anything stupid to her.”
...

During class as you paying attention to the lecture, you can feel her staring at you in the corner of your eyes. But you didn’t care to even take notices. * Ring Ring * (Break time) you let out a sigh and put your headphone in your ears and start playing game on your phone.
-- MESSAGES --
Jaechan: YAH! SO WHO IS THIS MYSTERY PERSON?
You: It’s a girl; her name is Lee Jaein, Korean American with black long hair.

Jaechan: is she cute?
You:I mean I guess. Why ? and No I will take a picture for you.
Jaechan: I mean I guess?Oh I forgot…The only girl in your heart is kyulkyung noona.
You:...
Jaechan:Take a picture!
You: No ! You’re annoying, I’ll talk to you at lunch.
...
* RING RING * Lunchtime, you walk out the room and ran downstairs to meet up with Jaechan. “Jaechan Hyung !” You scream as your best friend walk towards you. “WAIT FOR US” Daehwi and Gualin scream as they run towards you guys to catch up.
[Lunch]
“So new student, is she cute?” Jaechan asked. Daehwi smiled and nodded. “But Hyung, I don’t think you would be her type.” Gualin added, making everything at the table chuckled. “Yah! I swear, ever since you guys teach him Korean. This kid been roasting me nonstop.” You and Daehwi look at each other and back at Jaechan “How do you think we feel?” Jaechan shake his head and continue on eating his lunch. Daehwi grab his tray and stood up, “I’ll catch up with you guys later, I’m going to buy Jaein something to eat.” He said walking away from your table.“Yah! So did kyulkyung noona called you at all, after you confess to her?”

>> Backstory <<
Kyulkyung noona is someone, you been crushing on since the beginning of time. But you never said anything until now, but as for her. She only thinks of you as a little brother. So you are on the edge of just giving up on trying to like her, since you also find out that she’s have a boyfriend.

>> Reality <<
“Kyulkyung noona?” Gualin said in shocked “The one that always comes to our coffee shop?” You looked at both of them and back to eating your lunch. “She have a boyfriend, so what’s the point. Beside she only thinks of me as her little brother.” Jaechan pats you on the back “Tough luck man, but hey so you think you can hook me up with the new girl?” You look at him in death stare and knock his head. “No!”

As you finished lunch, you dropped Gualin and Jaechan off to their class and went straight to class. As you were walking back, you bump into someone and you both fall down. “Sorry” You said underneath your breath. “Oh it’s the new girl. Wow... She..” * in your mind * You snap back into reality "Are you okay?" you asked her as you both stood up. "I’m fine" she responded back. Then you heard your name being called from behind, that high pitch voice. “Lee Daehwi” you said to yourself."JINYOUNG HYUNG! ~"
 

"Oh! Daehwi ah!" She added as Daehwi walk up to the both of you. "Oh so you met the new transfer student. This Lee Jaein, the one I was talking to you about during lunch. “I look at her." Nice to meet, I’m Bae Jinyoung."I responded. "Nice to meet you, Im Lee Jaein" She added. "I know, we have the same homeroom together and your table is right next to mine. “You said look at her. “WAIT...SMALL FACE." She said.Daehwi looked at her and smile." Here you go." Giving her the bread and added "Come on, you don't want to be late for class." He took her arms and pulls her to class. “Small face? Really?” You said to yourself as you follow them from behind.

...
*RING RING* Last bell, you started to pack your bag and stood up. "Nice to meet you, I'll see you tomorrow then" You said as you exit the class with Daehwi and Gualin behind you.
[At the Coffee Shop]
As you were changing into your uniform, you phone rang “yeoboseyo, oh Niel Hyung.” “Are you guy setting up already? We’re about to be there soon.” Daniel added. “Hmm everything is up. We just were waiting on you guys.” “Okay” You ended the call and went in front to open up. – 5 minutes late – The last few members arrive and the shop have officially open for business.
- Times goes by -
“WOAH! Today was stressful.” Seongwoo said as he stands down. “Hey at least we got a lot of things done today.” Daniel added. Seongwoo looked at him and nodded. “Gualin ahh, can you clear table 4 for me while you’re done with that table.” Jihoon said as he was washing the cups. You and Daehwi were clearly the window one by one until you stop and checked your phone.

- MESSAGES -

Kyulkyung noona: Sorry, I didn’t came by today. My boyfriend wanted to go shopping, so I couldn’t come.

You: Hmm it’s fine. You don’t have to worry about it noona.

...

“Why do I keep doing this to myself.” You said letting out a sigh. “Kyulkyung noona again?” Daehwi scoffed. “ You can do so much better.” He added as he finishing up. You and your members started to close up the shop and drove home in one car.

[Home]

“We’re home,” Daehwi yelled as you all enter the house. “FOOD?I SMELL FOOD.” Jihoon said running toward the table full of food. “yes! Finally! Something I can look forward to.” You said grabbing a chicken wings and devour it.
“Oh Daehwi ah, how was the new student?” Minhyun asked. “Its she cute?” Jisung added, “How old is she?” Sungwoon added also. “Okay okay, hungry hippos. She’s really nice, her name Lee Jaein and she’s a 00 liner.” “Oh ! Same age as Jinyoung.” Jaehwan added.


“Also I brought up about tomorrow study group and the coffee shop.” Daehwi added as he was eating his chicken. All the members looked at him in shocked. “What? Didn’t you said to bring her into it.” He added. Everyone looked at each in silent. “I mean we can welcome her like we did with everyone else. Right guys.” Jisung added trying to be encouraging. “But isn’t all the members working together tomorrow.” Jihoon added looking at everything.
 

“Oh boy…” Everyone responded at the same time. “We’re not that bad..” Jaehwan added trying to light up the mood.

After dinner, you went to your room trying to catch up on homework. Minhyun walk inside your room “Jinyoung ah. Kyulkyung came by and gave me this.” You turn around and look at the box that you gave her as a gift. “Thanks Hyung” You said grabbing the box and put it down on your desk. Minhyun exit the room and you left alone staring at the box. “You’re an idiot Bae Jinyoung.” You said as you put your head down on your desk.
...
*Door Open* Jinyoung hyung ? Daehwi said entering your room.You lift your head up and look behind you "What is it ?" "Oh I didn't mean to bother, but is everything okay ?". Daehwi was the one person, who would understand everything that you were going through. Because not only he's your roomate, but he's one of your best friend beside Jaechan. "Yeah... I'm just overthinking again-" Daehwi interrupted you "You mean Kyulkyung noona?" He looked at you and sat down on the bed."Hyung ! You know you can find someone better right ? Someone who would actually like you back." You look at him and back at the gift. "Hopefully, there is someone out there for me." Daehwi giggles and mumble "There is, Lee Jaein." You looked at him "What did you say ?". Daehwi laughed it off and stood up." GOOD LUCK HYUNG!" He said winking at you and walking out of the room *Close the door* 

"I swear, that kid is something else." You said as you start doing your homework. "Did he say Lee Jaein?".
- MESSAGES -
Jaechan:Yo!Are you doing your homework?
You:Yes, what do you want?
Jaechan:So like the Lee Jaein girl though 
You:What about her?
Jaechan:Do you think I can have my shot with her?
You:I mean...Have you look at yourself in the mirror ?
Jaechan:YAH! Watch it.Im pretty handsome.
You:....Right
Jaechan:So should I ? 
You:...I DON'T KNOW!IM DOING MY HOMEWORK RIGHT GO AWAY!

"I swear I feel like this dude can't even act his age at all..." Shake my head..."Lee Jaein?" You said looking at out of your window.

 

x A/N : New chapter ! Hope you guys like it. Also if you haven't check out wanna one new MV, you are missing out. Anyways lots of love!! Don't forget to subcribes, like, comment and upvote. I also would like some feedback to make this story better, so don't be a stranger. Just message or leave a comment ! ;) x

lI5Qbt3.gif