Past Relationship

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XI

The trip was over, sadly,for the rest of the trip you were basically forces to stay in the tents due to your ankle. But you were happy to finally go back home to see your brother and well Ryeoun oppa.You guys started to unload the buses and grab your stuff. "Woah.. Back to this hell whole again" Jaechan added looking at the school. Guanlin added "Hyung, we will be here tomorrow too." Jaechan lean towards Guanlin and whine. "I don't wanna.." You look at Jaechan and laughed. Jinyoung were staring at you but you didn't notice a thing. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
"yah! Jinyoung-ssi~ snap out of it. You look so creepy." Daehwi added looking at you."Huh?" you snap back into reality and Daehwi laughed. "Okay everyone, remember we have school tomorrow too. So better don't be late to your classes." Mr.Kim announced and everyone groaned "Naeeee" 

You saw Jaein carrying her bag "let's me help you with that." You came over and grab the bag out of her hand. She look at you in shocked "Oh thank you." You smile but all the sudden "Jaein ah ! " Someone called and the whole group all turn their heads. "Ryeoun oppa.." He came over to us "Jaein ah" he saw the rest of us "hey guys." He look back at her "You ready to go ?" she look at you and the guy "...Oh.Umm" He look at you carrying her bags. "Oh I got it." He added grabbing the bag out of your hands and head to the car. "Oh sorry, I'm gonna go now. I'll see you guys at school tomorrow." She added. "Also thank you Jinyoung ah." You nodded as she waves at you guys and walk away.

"Tough love hyung!" Guanlin pat your shoulder. As you watch her walk away.

[Your POV]
On the way home. "How was the trip? Sorry i didn't call you or check up on you." You look at him."It's alright, there wasn't any signal up on the mountain anyways." you added.
"Work been tough lately, so I'm sorry about that." *thinking to yourself* "When are you going to tell me the truth.." you look out the window "ah work..." 

Home at last, the whole entire car ride. You didn't bring up the topic, because you don't want to argue in the car. But as you were unpacking "oppa, who was the woman who answer your phone. When i called.."Ryeoun looked at you in shocked "You called?When?" you look at him "That's not what I wanna hear oppa.." Ryeoun walk up to you "Who was the person that answer your phone.. was it Hayoung unnie?" He grab your hands "Can you listen to me first, let's me explain." you look at him "then explain."

"Hayoung came over, since she needed helps that's all." You stare at him "Did you guys date before us...No, I mean did you guys date after we broke up. Answer me that." you added. "Jaein ah..." You let go of his hands "I heard everything you and oppa were talking about. There's no reason for you to lie to me anymore."He look at you in silent "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about it ! But you should believe me that we are just friends now." you shake your head in tears "I don't trust you, just please leave me alone." Ryeoun look at you trying to hold you."Jaein ah-" you interrupted and step back away from him "please leave..." 

Ryeoun looked at you while you were crying, since he couldn't hold you, he apologize and left "I'm sorry..." As he walk out the door, your whole body became so weak. Everything just happening so fast and you couldn't help but to cry your feeling out. Your heart started to feel so uneasy and you couldn't do anything but to grab your chest. Because it was hurting, you open up to him, expecting him to change, but you just find out something that you less expected. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
"We're home!" Guanlin added walking inside with his bag. "Oh! Guanlin, Jinyoung and Daehwi are home" Minhyun announces as he saw his dongsaengs walking inside. "Wow ! Yes food." Daehwi added. As you walk inside you and the guys were surprised by what you saw "Oh annyeonghaseyo kyulkyung noona.." Guanlin bowed down and Daehwi also. "Noona.. what are you doing here?" you added. She stood up and ran to hug you and started crying. Everyone were in shocked, they all look at each other "Noona, let's talk in my room." you added bringing her to your room. 

As you were about to walk inside, Jisung pulled you to the corner "yah! What are you doing?" You look at the rest of the guys and back to Jisung "hyung, she look like she need someone right now." Jisung sighed "Fine.." You walk inside the room with kyulkyung noona."Hyung! why didn't you stop him?" Guanlin added "he's not suppose to catch feeling for her again." Minhyun look at Guanlin "Yah, Lai Guanlin. Jinyoung is smart enough to make his own decision." Guanlin sighed. 

Kyulkyung hug you really tight "noona,let's talk. What's happened?" you added sitting her down on the bed. "He's such a jerk, he promise that he wouldn't do it but he did...I can't believe I wasted my time with him. When he cheated on me..Jinyoung ah! What should I do ?" you patted her back and hand her a tissue "I think it's best if you guys just break up...Noona you deserve so much better. Someone who actually cares for you." Kyulkyung look at you "Jinyoung ah..Why can't I find someone like you. Who cares about me so much even though I rejected him.." *thinking to yourself* "You could have me, but you only cares for me as a brother that's why..." 

[30 minutes later]

You walk out of the room quietly "what happened?" Minhyun asked "She's asleep, just let her sleep here for a bit. She's going through a lot right now." You added letting out a sighed and sat down next to Daehwi. "Aigoo, you are doing it again" you look at Daehwi "doing what?" Daehwi look at you "when you are stress or confused on what to do. You sighed and you have the tendency to feel uncomfortable." Daniel sat down "Wow! Lee Daehwi, only you can find out what's up with Jinyoung." Daehwi smiled "We are roomate and he is my best friend. This dude can't hide anything from me, even if he try."

[Your pov]
You stopped crying and went to lay down in your room and continue crying yourself to sleep.You couldn't take it and you were not in a great shape of mind at all. "Jaein ah, I'm home? Huh? Where is she ?" your brother added walking into your room. "Aigoo, she must be tired.. This girl!" Your brother added and started to put your stuff into the wash. 

"This girl, what would she do without me?" *RING RING* "Oh umma(mom).Jaein? She's asleep. School been okay for her, don't worry about it. She's alright. I gotta go okay. I'll tell her you called." he added hanging up the call. 

[Jinyoung's POV]
"Jinyoung ah.." Kyulkyung added as she walk out of the room. "Oh noona.." You stand up and walk over to her. "I should get going now. Can you walk me out?" You look at her and nodded "yeah sure" She say goodbye to everyone and you both headed downstair. She look at you "Gomawo(Thanks) for always being my shoulder to cry on." You nodded "Noona.. I have something tell you." 'hmm? what it is?" You look at her and sighed.

"Here goes nothing" *thinking to yourself* "Noona, I have like you for years and I know you know that. But I think it's time for me to move on.I'm sorry." Kyulkyung look at you and smile "Yah! I'm glad that you are. Aigoo! Wow Bae Jinyoung ! You are finally growing up. I'm so proud of you" she added patting your head. You fixed your hair and stare at her "I should going, take care.Okay!" you nodded and letting out a deep breath.

You head back upstair "So?" Seongwu asked "I told her, everything went alright." Jihoon walk over to you "wow Bae Jinyoung its growing up so fast." he added patting your back. 

[The next day]
At school Jaechan walk over to Jinyoung, Daehwi and Guanlin. "So I heard the new about Jinyoung, wow Bae Jin young!" Jinyoung look at Daehwi "Hey words goes around quick don't look at me." Jinyoung chuckled "Have anyone see Jaein noona yet?" Guanlin added and everyone started shaking their head "Normally, she would be here really early. Hmm where is she?" Daehwi added looking at his phone. *RING RING* "Yah! the bell ring already,let' s head to class. Just text her if anything." Everyone nodded and went to class.

[Home]
"Yah, Lee Jaein. You know you have school today right?" your brother yelled walking inside your room. "Did you forget to set an alarm clock again?" he came over and saw you wasn't moving "Yah!" he felt your body and then your forehead "yah! Jaein ah, why are you so hot? Are you okay? Aish !" your brother rush outside and get a bucket of water with a cold towel.He places it on top of your forehead and started moving it down to your neck "Aish, she never learn to take care of herself." 

[Jinyoung's POV]
Jaein didn't show up for class and everyone was worrying where she were.Mostly you. *RING RING* [Lunch time] "Yah! Did you guys heard anything from Jaein?" Jaechan added sitting down next to you. Guanlin and Daehwi shake their heads "I texted her and call her. But no answer." Daehwi added showing them his phone.You let out a deep sigh "Hopefully, she's alright." Everyone nodded."I have an idea!" Gualin suggested "How about we comes by Jaein noona house to check up on her." Everyone look at each other "I mean I guess that's fine then." Guanlin smile "Then plan, beside we don't have to work today. So we're alright." Daehwi nodded. 

"Yah! Lee Jaein didn't show up today."One girl added. Hyewon chuckled "Of course, she didn't. If she did I would give her a taste of my mind for getting close to Jinyoung." A group of girls started laughing. You heard it and went over to their table. "Bae Jinyoung..Aish" Jaechan added trying to stop you, but you were too quick. "Seok Hyewon..If you got something to say about Jaein, you can say them to me. Instead of dissing her, when she isn't here." you added."Jinyoung...ah..You look mad." 
Image result for bae jinyoung gif
"I'm serious. Don't. I don't like people dissing other when they are not here." you walk away and sat back down to your table."Hyewon ah..Don't listen to him."One girl pats Hyewon's shoulder. 

[Your POV]
*Ding Dong* "Who it is?" Your brother ask as he came to the door to find out, who it was.He open the door "Annyeonghaseyo, we're Jaein's friend. We wanted to comes by to drop off some homework and to check up on her." Daehwi added. Your brother look at them "Ah..She's not in the best shape.But you guys can come in."They bows and took off their shoes. "She's still in bed. I'm about to head out. But you guys can stay if you like." They all look at each and nodded. After that your brother left. The guys all look at each other and knock on your bedroom door. "Jaein noona?" Guanlin added walking inside. 

"She doesn't look too well.."Jaechan added looking at you. Daehwi look at you in worry "What should we do ?" They all look at each other and at Jinyoung, who was worry about you the most."Umm, hey Daehwi and Guanlin. I need your help with something, can you guys comes outside with me." Daehwi whine as he was being dragged "Jaein ahhh..." 

Jinyoung sat down on the chair next to your bed and stare at you. After awhile, you open up your eyes and the first thing you saw was Jinyoung right in front of you."huh...Jinyoung?" you added and get up without waking him up. You look at him "wow he look so peaceful while sleeping." As you were about to move his hair away from his face, he grabs your hand and held it. *blush* He open up his eyes and got up "Oh you're awake, are you okay? I heard you weren't feeling well." You look at him by how worry he was and look down at your hand. "oh.. sorry." He added. You smile "It's fine.." Jinyoung scratch his head "The guy is outside, if you want to come out and see them." you nodded and got out of bed.

"YAH! You idiot, give it to me." You walked out of the room and saw the guys. "Oh Noona!You're awake" Guanlin added standing up. Daehwi walk over to you "yah! where were you today, I was so worry" holding your arms. "Yeah everyone was, but someone is more than other." Jaechan chuckled and Jinyoung punch his arm. You smile "I wasn't feeling well that's all..Sorry guys." Daehwi sigh and Jaechan added "Didn't Ryeoun hyung drove you home. Did something happened between you two?" Jinyoung look at you and you look down "Umm...We're not together anymore..." 

"WHAT?!" Everyone say in unison expect for Jinyoung.He were too shocked. "it's fine, stuff happened." You added walking inside the kitchen for some water. "Did she just..." Everyone nodded and look at Jinyoung "hyung!" Guanlin added. Jinyoung snap back to reality "Huh?" Daehwi push Jinyoung to the kitchen "Go talk to her! You idiot" 

A/N: Wanna one is disbanding...Last concert is tomorrow... I CAN'T EVEN GO..IM CRYING TT.. anyways, hope you guys like it so far <3 thank you for the love and support though! <3 
Related image