Are we going to be alright?

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XXIV

**FLASHBACK**
"I...Like You..." Chani added as he look at you. You were too shock to answer "What?" You said looking at him. 
[The Next Day:At School]
On the way to school, you couldn't help but questioning "Are we going to be alright?" You enter the school entrance and stop, you look up and sigh "You can do this! Let's pretend nothing happened..." As you were walking,you saw Chani and Jinyoung walking next to each other, you sighed "Let's just not mention anything and we will be fine." You sighed and sneak up behind them.You tap them both on the back.

"Yah!"you added smiling *Thinking to yourself* "Alright, we are good. You got this." They both turn around and look at you, Chani smile at you. Jinyoung turn around and look at you "What?" he added in a mad tone. You look at him and added "Nothing..." Jinyoung look down "If you got nothing else to say, then I gotta go." *Thinking to yourself* "...Is he okay?" you and Chani both look at him.

"What's up with him?" you added scratching your head.Chani turn to you and play with your hair "Yah, stop it..." You added giving Chani the look.You start fixing your hair, Chani smile at you and fix your hair for you. "Yah! What are you guys doing?" Jaechan added walking up to you guys with Daehwi and Guanlin. 

You both stop what you were doing and turn to Jaechan "Ooooo I saw that, what is up between you two?" You shake your head "nothing..." Daehwi smirk "Hmm sure, yeah right" he added walking inside the classroom. You yelled "Yah ! Lee Daehwi" The bell ring *RING RING* "I'll see you both later" Jaechan added walking away with Guanlin. Chani look at you "Let's go" you smile and walking in with him.

[Break]
"Yah, I heard you skipped school with Chani yesterday,right? " Soojin added as she walk over to you. You got up and drag her to sit down next to you "Yah..How did you find out ?" You whisper to her. Soojin smile "Yah, I want to skip school with a cute guy too." You shake your head "It's not like that, we're just friend." 

She smirk "Okay, honestly what's up with you guys?" You shake your head "Tell me! tell me!" she ask constantly. Jinyoung turn around to you both "Yah, Be quiet" You look at Soojin and back at him "Oh! Jinyoung ah, when you called yesterday I was-" He ignore you and put on his headphones "Busy..." you added. Soojin look at you "What's wrong? Did you guys fight?" You shake your head "No..."*Thinking to yourself* "Something's wrong..."

[Lunch break]
"Yah Jaein!Over here" Jaechan added screaming at you and Chani. You walk over them and sat down, Chani sat next to you. "Yah ! Let's go on a picnic this weekend, everyone free right?" Jaechan added. Everyone look at each other and nodded "Yeah,we're free" expect for one person "Im not going, you guys can go without me" Jinyoung added standing up and walk away *thinking to yourself* "What have I done wrong?" 

Everyone look at Jinyoung walking away and back at you.*Thinking to yourself* "You were always there by my side and help me through stuff..." Chani look at you and added "Jaein ah, are you alright?" You snap back into reality "Huh" you nodded "Yeah I'm fine, let's just finish eating..." 

[CLASS]
"Jaein ah..." Chani added as you both were walking back to class, you were too blank out that you didn't even notice he was calling you. *Thinking to yourself* "Did I do something wrong?" Chani look at you and walk in front of you "OUCH! Yah" you added feeling your head, he shake his head and lean forward toward you "Did you know I call your name like 15 times already?" 

You look at him "Huh...Sorry..I.." Chani chuckled "It's fine, just be careful where you walk next time" He added walking away and turn around "You coming?" He added, you shake your head and ran up to him. You both walk inside the classroom and sat down. 

"Yah, where did you both ran off to ? Soojin and I was looking for you." Daehwi added and Chani turn around at you both "We went to ge some fresh air that's all, since someone wasn't feeling too great" Chani added playing with your hair "Yah..." You added while moving his hand away. Daehwi lean in towards you and whisper "...Did you and Jinyoung get into a fight?" You look at Daehwi and shake your head." No..Why?" 

Daehwi point over to Jinyoung, who wasn't responding and just listening to his music in class. *Thinking to yourself* "Why is he acting so distant?" You shake your head and pull out your phone to text him. 

-- MESSAGES --
You:Have I done something wrong? I'm sorry...
Jinyoung: *Seenzone*

"Hey..." You whisper to him, he isn't reply to you. So you throw a paper airplane to him "Yah..." The teacher heard you and added "Who's talking in class? Come out." You went back to being quite and about to stand up, until Jinyoung got up instead of you. Everyone in class look at him as he walk out "What the..." One girl added.*Thinking to yourself* "I have no idea, why you were acting so distant..." 

[End of Class]
Daehwi and Chani got up out of their seat "You coming?" Daehwi added. You look at them both "Oh, I need to bring something to the teacher and I'll meet up with you guys after. Go on ahead." You added. Daehwi added and look for Jinyoung "Wait..Did he left without us?" Daehwi added walking out and yelled "Bae Jinyoung!" Chani look at you and smile "I'll meet up with you later then" You nodded and he walk out of the classroom. 

"Okay, I just need to go turn in my homework and I'll be fine" You sighed and take your work to the teacher office.

[Jinyoung's POV]
You let out a deep sighed as you walk back inside the classroom,without anyone in there.You sat down on your seat and look at Jaein seat next to you "What should I do?" *Thinking to yourself*.You stood up and walk over to her desk. 

"I like you, you silly..." You added, staring at her desk.

[Back to you]
[5 minutes later]
You walk back inside the classroom and saw Jinyoung standing behind your desk."Jinyoung ah..." you call out his name and he turn around facing you.You walk over to him, but trip on something "Ah..." He came over to you to make sure you're okay "Be careful! Why are you so careless?" he added.

"It's because of you" You added almost in tears "You ignored me all day and you haven't told me why..." He added "Seriously..." grabbing your hand and helping you up.He look at you and smile, you look at him. "You're an idiot..." You scream at him "yah! Bae Jinyoung ! You wanna die?" 

He smirk and then stop "...I don't think we can be friends anymore..." You look at him "what?" He look at you and sighed "Friends? Not anymore..." You added in tears "You don't wanna be friends with me?You dislike me that much?" He sighed "No, I..Just..." he shake his head "Sorry.." He added walking away from you, leaving you by yourself. You turn around to look at him as he walk away *Thinking to yourself* "Did that really just happened..." 

[Chani's POV]
"Where is she?" you added looking at your phone and texting Jaein. You saw Jinyoung walk out and Daehwi ran up him "Hyung, I thought you left already.." Jinyoung look at you and back at Daehwi "I'm leaving now, are you coming with ?" Daehwi look at you and added "Oh, we're waiting on Jaein. Let's wait for her then we can head home." 

Jinyoung look at Daehwi and you "I'm just gonna go, you guys can wait." You look at Daehwi and added "You can go on ahead, I'll just walk Jaein home then." You added. Daehwi look at you and nodded "I'll see you guys soon then." He added walking away with Jinyoung.

"I should go and get her" you added running back to the school building and to the classroom.

[Back to you] 
"I really can't understand, you know you can talk to me about anything..." You added as you were already on the ground, since your feets became weak due to what happened. You let out a deep sighed and started regretting everything. 

You began sniffing "Why am I crying....AISH?" you added wiping the tears off your face. 
Related image
"Oh you weren't crying." Someone said behind you, you lift up your head and turn around to see Chani behind you."Chani ah..." He let out a sighed and let out his hand for you "You should just cry, if you want to cry." You put your hand on top of his hand and got up "It's nothing like that..."

He look at you and pat you on your head "Just cry if you want, I wouldn't say anything." You look at him and began crying your eyes out, after you finished Chani look at you and wipe your tears off your face with his hand. "Do you feel better after crying it out?" you nodded. He look at you and look at the clock. 

"I should get you home, before your brother call and asking where you are." He grab your bag and look at you. You wipe your tears and added "My brother would call by now, beside he wouldn't be home until later." Chani chuckled "Come on, lets go" He added walking out with you beside him. 

[Walking home]
You look at him and added "yah, don't you dare say anything that happened today." He pat your head and chuckled "I wouldn't, I know you are too embarassed to let the others know." You look at him and added "yah, I'm not embarassed..." He smirk "so you don't mind me calling them and telling them?" You yelled "Yah!!!Kang Chani!" also hitting him. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry" Chani chuckled trying to stop you. "Hyung!" someone said running up to you and Chani "Hyung?" you questioned. The kid ran up to Chani "Yah! Kang Seokhee, what are you doing here?" Chani added. The kid look at you and bow "Annyeonghaseyo Kang Seokhee imnida." You look at him "Oh annyeong" you added looking at him. Then suddenly a woman walk out of the store and yelled "Seokhee ah~" The boy turn around and wave to the woman. "Umma!!" 

You were shocked and look at her "Umma?" She walk up to you both "Yah, don't run off like that." She added putting her arm around her son, "Oh Chani ah, what are you doing here?" Chani look at his mom and back at you "Umm..." His mom look at you and smile "Who is this?" Chani look at you and introduce you to his mom "Umma, this is Lee Jaein and Jaein. This is my mom." 

"Annyeonghaseyo" you added bowing down to her, she look at you and smile "Oh, so this is your girlfriend" she added looking at you. You shake your head "Oh no, we're just friend that's all." Chani facepalm himself "Umma..." Seokhee look at you and added "Noona, Hyung talk about you a lot and he even mention how pretty you were" 

Chani started shutting his little brother up "yah, you better shut it..." he added whispering to his brother. His mom look at him and smile "You should walk Jaein home" He nodded. She look at you and added " Jaein ah, you should come over sometime. He never bring anyone home, it would be nice to have someone over." Chani scream "Umma..." She hit him and added "You know im right, I'll see you at home. Bye Jaein ah.'

"Nae..." You bow down to her as she left. "BYE NOONA!" Seokhee yelled and waving at you. You started laughing as Chani were walking home "Yah, don't laugh too much. You might choke." You started wiping the tears off your face from laughing "It's too funny, your mom is great." Chani shake his head at you. 

[Home]
Chani walk you to your front door, you look at him and smile "Thanks for walking me home" Chani nod, you look at him and walk inside until "Jaein ah.." you turn aroiund to him. He walk towards you and grab your hand, he handed you a bottle of yogurt. "Drink it, it will make you feel better." You look down at your hand and smile "Thanks" you look back at him and walk inside to your apartment. 

"I'm home..." you added walking inside your apartment, you look down and notice your brother shoes isn't there. "I guess he's not home..." You quickly went to settle down and took a nice hot shower. You sat down on your chair and pull yourself towards your desk. You turn on your laptop and start doing homework to distract yourself. 

- 20 Minutes later -

You let out a deep breath and stare at your laptop, until you notice the picture of you and Jinyoung. You grab it and stare at it for a while "..What is going on in your mind right now?" 

[Jinyoung's POV]
"Yah!" Someone walk up to you and tap your shoulder, you took off the headphones and look at him. "Oh hyung." Jaechan sat down next to you at the PC BANG "This is weird for you to call me out here, What's up?" you turn your attention back on your game and added "I ended my friendship with Jaein..." Jaechan turn of his computer and scream "YOU DID WHAT?!" 

You look at him and sigh "Can you be any louder than you are?" He look around and back at you "Why?...Are you guys fighting?" He added concerning about you. You went silent and took our your wallet , which have the picture of you and Jaein. "Maybe it's for the best..." 

A/N: Im having a conflict with myself... soo yeahh have fun reading!!

Image result for bt21 gif