Eleven Idiots

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

III

" Is this right ?" You said looking at the business card that Daehwi gave you
...
> Back Story <
You were peacefully doing your classwork *POKE POKE POKE* you look beside you with a death stare "Nae?(Yes)"Daehwi look at you and smile "You coming today right ? Everyone is working today including Jinyoung ~~~" you look at Jinyoung and back at Daehwi " can you be any louder?" you added covering his mouth with your hand. 
"Yes, maybe. I have to stay afterschool for something, I'll head over when I'm done." Daehwi smiled and handed you a business card. "Here is the address to the coffee shop, get there when you can. You don't want to let your man with some other -" "You better shut it, before something happened to you and I don't like him. So chill." You interrupted and went back to doing your work. 
...
> Reality <
You walk in the coffeeshop and there was already a line of people waiting to order. "Wow...So pack.." You said looking around "Of course most of their customers are girls" you added. Someone came up to you and gave you a menu "Hi! Welcome to Wannaone Coffeeshop, My name is Jisung the owner of this coffeeshop. Here is the menu, I recommend the strawberry smoothie. If you want something sweet, but if you are more of a latte person. I recommend the white mocha latte." He said handing you a menu and smile.

Image result for yoon jisung gif

 

 

 

"wow" *thinking to yourself* "thank you" you said accepting the menu. You look at the menu until it was your turn. "Welcome to Wannaone Coffeeshop! My name is Woojin. I'll be taking your order today. What would you like ?" He said looking up at you. "I'll like a strawberry smoothie please." "Is that it for you?" he added. "and the name for your order ?" you look at him "Jaein" He smile at you and point it to your seat. "Your table is number 7, your drink will be right out." 
Related image
You nodded and take your ticket to your table. "Wow.." You looked around "Everyone is so fascinated by them..Hmm I guess having good look really get you somewhere in life." You added as you took out your homework out of your bag. ( 5 minutes later) "Jaein? Here is your strawberry smoothie." You took off your headphones and look up "Woah" you added. 
Image result for hwang minhyun gif
"Oh! You must be new." He added looking at you. "Wait how you know ?" He chuckled and put down your drink. "I remember every customers, we ever had and your face and name is unfamiliar." "Wow, they must have some system going here...All there customer look the same to me." *thinking to yourself* "Well, my name is Minhyun. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask." You looked him and nodded "Thank you". You began scanning the entire coffeeshop for Daehwi "Hmm, he must be busy with his customer." You said going back to your homework 

[Jinyoung POV]
"Wow, we got a new customer today. She's pretty cute, apparently she goes to your school Jinyoung ah." Minhyun hyung said as he began taking orders to his next table. "Huh? New customer?" You look out from where you were standing. "She actually came out ?" You said underneath your breath. "Bae Jinyoung! Someone is requesting you, hurry up with that order and come over here. Jaehwan, can you take over for him?" Jisung shouted to s one by one. "Nae!"

[Back to you]
(20 minutes later, the crowd started to die down) Daehwi came up to your table and tap you "how's homework going?" You look up at him and take out your headphones. "Finally, you're free." "I can't help that I'm popular." You look at him and roll your eyes "yeah.. alright." He look at you. "So how may I help you today ma'am." "Eww..Please never to do that again. It's weird." "Okay okay, so what's up." You look at him with the (are you serious face) "You asked me to be here..what the..." He smiled at you "Just kidding, I was joking. Everyone is busy right now, but I will point out everyone individually to you." and so he began...."So you met Jisung, Woojin, and Minhyun. Correct ?" He added "Well you know bae jinyoung too..So anyway." "Don't push it.." you stare at him. 

As Daehwi was about to give you an introduction, beside you there was giggles and laughter from the table 5 steps away from yours."Hmm..?" *thinking to yourself* Daehwi looked at you and look at the table. "Ahh, that's Jinyoung stan ? They normally come here just request to see him.""Wow..He must be popular." Daehwi giggles. "Hmm someone jealous? " You snap back to reality "Can we not ? I don't like him. " Daehwi look at you and giggles "If you say so." 

- Introduction - 
"Well let's began, hang on to your seat. Its going to be long." You sigh. "The one with all the popular girl that is Kang Daniel, the center of our coffeeshop. Because of him, we have so many customer. His smile melt everyone heart and not only that his cat are so adorable." 

Related image
"Next! Kim Jaehwan, the one who is making coffee over there. Well he's our entertainment person, beside his look and personality. His voice attract a lots of our customer.But side note, don't get too close. His ego is really big." 
Image result for kim jaehwan gif
"The two guys over that is Park Jihoon and Lai Guanlin, Jihoon is older than you by a year and Gualin, he's our maknae. He also goes to our school but a grade younger." "That kid is your maknae...?" You look at Guanlin from top to bottom. "Yeah he's a giant." 
Image result for jihoon and guanlin gif
"Lastly, our two other member Ha Sungwoon and Ong Seongwoo. Yes! Ong, don't ask him about it. He's going to go on and on about it. Sweet,caring and funny. Sungwoon is the second shop owner, he and Jisung both manage this place." 
Image result for ha sungwoon and ong seongwoo gif
"Well that's it for all the member. You will met them shortly, once everyone is done.Just hang in there.Also no one came to our study group today, so it's just going to be you." Daehwi added as he left the table to his next customer. "Great.."You said letting out a deep sigh. 

(an hour later 6pm) 
"Yay! Closing time, best time ever time to sleep." Jihoon said letting out a deep sigh. "But hyung, we still have one customer left." Gualin added. "She's here for the study group, don't worry about it." Daehwi said as he start stacking the cups. "Wait! is that the new girl from your class? Okay okay, time to impress her with my charms." Jaehwan said walking towards you. "More like she's going to get scare and walk away. " Jisung added. "Wait ! No one going to stop him?" Daehwi added. "No." Everyone added. "Oh boy"

You took out your headphones, as you saw a shadow hovering over your table. "Kim Jaehwan, nice to meet you." He said reaching out for a handshake. "Lee Jaein, nice to meet you. " "So you must be Daehwi's friend from school.If you need anything just let me know, I'm the best help out here. " He said trying to flex. "Umm... Thanks ? I guess." "Okay enough, you gonna scare her. We are starting our study group soon, why don't you follow me to study room." Minhyun said trying to save you from Jaehwan. 
"You can sit anywhere you like, there is plenty of space for everyone.We about to be done, just wait here for a second." He added as he walk out of the room. "Wow, they are really something. Hmm I'll sit here then. " As you sat down, everyone started walking into the room. Daehwi ran towards you and sat next to you. "Welcome to Wannaone Study Group, where we can study or plan out our schedule for the rest of this week. Also I see we have a new comer. Welcome!" Daniel added as he stare at you. "I heard a lot about you." "Well we all did." You look at Daehwi "Hmmm..." "Don't be a stranger everyone is chill here, beside one person." Sungwoon added and everyone look at Jaehwan "..HEY!" 

"Anyways for those who need to finished homework and stuff,get on it. The rest,you already know what to do. "  Jisung added. "So what do you think?" Daehwi look at you "It's nice, but do you have to tell everyone about me?" Daehwi smiled and take out his homework "Hey ! It's not my fault, I was excited to be friend with the new student." You chuckled and went back to your work. "Hey, you guys know what page the homework is on." Someone asked. "If you pay attention in class, you would know. " Daehwi added trying to sound smart. "76" You said looking up and it was Jinyoung. "Thanks" he added walking back to his table. "Normally, it's the two of us, who stay late. Because we never get anything done. But today he's kinda emo, so don't worry about it." You looked at Jinyoung " Hmm, I guess." 

(9pm)
"Finally done, I cant believe we are the last people again. Time to close up." Daehwi said standing up "Also we will walk you home, I don't want you to walk home alone at night." "Wow" "I know I'm sweet, you can thanks me later." You sigh "And his ego is back..." As you finished packing up, you turn around and bump into something with your head. "Ow." You look up and it was Jinyoung. "Oh sorry." You added stepping back. "Hmm" he added walking out the door. "What's with the cold shoulders..." *thinking to yourself*

...
[Home]
"Here is my stop, thanks for walking me home." you added "No problem any time." You and Daehwi turn your head around and stare at Jinyoung "Ignore him, let him be emo." You nodded "Well goodnight." Daehwi added, waving at you "Yeah, if you're free let's hang tomorrow. Since we don't have school." You smile and gave him an okay sign. 
You walk up to your down step and enter your house "I'm home ! hmm, I guess he's staying out late today. Im just gonna shower and head to bed. Today was tiring." You said as you set down your stuff in your room and went to take a nice shower. 

[Jinyoung POV]
...
[Home]
"What's up with you today ?" Daehwi shout at you while hitting your head. "What the heck?" You added rubbing your head. "You better apologize towards Jaein, you got her all worry about you." Daehwi said walking out and slamming the door behind him. "huh? what the heck..." Minhyun open the door and stand by it "Nice, you got the nicest person mad." He said walking towards the bed and sat down. " I don't know what's his deal is." "Maybe, because he care about your well being and also she does too. That's what friend is for ." You look down at your table " I mean I guess." Minhyun sigh and hand you a piece of paper "Here is her number, talk to her before she worries about you. Also apologize to your best friend, you're not gonna like it when Daehwi is angry." "Wait, how the heck did you get her number ?" He chuckled and added "I have my way" 

"Hmm...Should I just text her?" *Thinking to yourself* "I mean what do I have to lose, she doesn't mean anything to me. She's just a classmate.Oh whatever" 
-- Message -- 
You: Hey it's Bae Jinyoung, sorry about today. I have a lot of thing going on, I'm texting you is.Because Daehwi got made at me for making you worry . So here it goes.
...
(SENT)"there you goes, geezus now I have to apologize to him...great" 

[Back to you]
*BEEP BEEP* "Huh?i got a message? Must be oppa!" 
-- Message --
Bae Jinyoung: Hey it's Bae Jinyoung, sorry about today. I have a lot of thing going on, I'm texting you is because Daehwi got make at me for making you worry . So here it goes.
"What the heck...Lee Daehwi!" 
You: It's alright, Don't worry about it. 
(SENT)
"Lee Daehwi..." You said underneath your breath while shaking your head. 
 

x A/N: Hey guys! Yes finally I'm updating again ! Sorry for making you wait. But how is the story going ? Do you think Jinyoung and Jaein will ever get together? Is Daehwi trying to be a match maker ? What do you think ? Comment down below. Also don't forget to subcribes and upvotes this story. I would really appreciate it. ;) x 

Image result for kpop happy gif