Surprise Visit

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

xxv

*Cough cough cough* "Ughh"you said getting out of bed and into the bathroom. You walk out of the bathroom still in PJ and towards the kitchen. "Yah, how you want your eggs?" your brother added turning around and looking at you "AH!" he scream "Why do you look so awful?" You stare at him "Thanks" you added while coughing. 

He walk towards you and feel your forehead "Woah, are you having a fever?" He look at you and walk towards the phone. You turn around to look at him "what are you doing" you added. "I'm calling your school, you're staying home today." he added. 

[School]
"I can't believe she's skipping again without telling me" Daehwi added as he look at your desk. Soojin added "yah, maybe something came up." She look over at Jinyoung, but before she knew it the teacher walk in "Settle down, Lee Jaein isn't coming to school today.Due to the fact that she have a high fever,her brother called the school this morning about it.So for any assignment today, I need someone to be responsible to give it to her afterschool." 

Without no hesitation Chani raise his hand "I'll do it", the teacher look at him and nod "Okay, just come after class to get it." Daehwi quickly grab his phone and start texting the whole group. 

-- GROUP CHAT --
Daehwi:Let's all goes to Jaein's today. How about that?
Jaechan:I'm in
Kuanlin:Me too 
Soojin: Same 
Chani:...

"Really?" Chani turn around and mouth the words to Daehwi in silent.
Image result for daehwi gif

-- GROUP CHAT --
Jaechan: We should make her something! 
Soojin:Call!
Kuanlin: ^^
Chani:...
Jinyoung: We're in class...Stop texting 

[Your POV]
*Cough cough* "Where are you going?" you added as you saw your brother walk out the door. "Drink your medicine and go rest,you need it." He added closing the door behind him. You took the medicines he put on the table and drink it down with some water, then you got up and went back to bed. You grab your phone and start looking at your contact for who to text, you got distract and went through all the conversation with Jinyoung. As you were reading, tears was coming down from your eyes. You quickly turn off your phone and stare your ceiling instead. "I'm just going to take a nap...This is all too much." 

[AfterSchool]
Daehwi got up and grab his back, while Soojin walk over to him. "You guys ready?" Daehwi added in a joyful tone, Soojin nodded. Chani got up and put his bag on one shoulder "I have to go pick up Jaein's assignment, I'll meet you guys up front." They nodded, as they were about to leave Soojin stop Jinyoung "Jinyoung ah, you're not coming?" Jinyoung turn to you guys and added "No, I'm busy." Soojin frowned "Oh.." Daehwi cross his arms "Busy? my ..." Soojin calm Daehwi down "Yah, don't be mad and let's go." Daehwi and Soojin left while Chani went to the teacher office to get your assignment. 

- 5 minutes later -

"Everyone is here?" Jaechan added looking at everyone. Kuanlin look at all of us and added "Where's Jinyoung hyung?" Daehwi crossed his arms and Soojin chuckled "He's busy, he can't make it." Jaechan look at the other, since they don't know anything and quickly change the subject "okay, let's go."

[Jinyoung's POV]
After the school you took the bus and head straight to the coffeeshop. On the way there you saw the rest of the group walking together, you let out a deep sigh and took out your phone. You scroll Jaein's contact and stare at it, before hesitated and put your phone back in your pocket. 

- 20 minutes later -

"Im here"  you added as you arrive at the coffeeshop. "Okay okay" Jaehwan added as he walk out and put his arms around your shoulder. "Visual team is all here today , I see." You look around and added "Visual team?" Minhyun walk around and chuckled "You,him,me,Jihoon, and Daniel." You shake your head by Jaehwan's comment and went to change into your uniform. You took your phone out of your pocket and stare it, you started typing and deleting as you goes. You let out a big sighed and decided to give up "Forget it" 

[Jaein's House]
"Are you sure, her brother is okay with these?" Soojin added as they were in the elevator. Daehwi smirk "trust me, we're fine." Everyone else look at each other and start questioning everything. *DING* "11 Floor". They all walk out and head toward your apartment. "Should we call her or ?" Kuanlin added. Daehwi start hushing them "Don't worry, I got the pins" He started putting the pins in "Wait-" Jaechan added and before he knew it, the door open. "How...?" 

They walk in taking off their shoe and ran towards the kitchen to put down the stuff."Ughh, so heavy. My poor arms." Soojin started whining. Daehwi started hushing "yah don't be too loud, Jaein is taking a nap I think." He added. Chani look around and notice how quiet it was "Yah, Kang Chani! Come and help out too." 

"yah, look! I've chopped these really well" Soojin added trying to show off to Chani, who was standing next to her.He look down at the bell pepper and whisper "No?" Soojin look at him "What?" she added in an angry tone, while slamming the knife down on the cutting board. Which shocked Chani and make him jump.*Hiccup*. 

While cooking Chani continue bullying Soojin all the chance he gets, since she is your best friend. Chani look at Soojin and added "Something happened to you.." Soojin blinked. Chani continue "..Feel like your ?" Soojin got annoyed and added "My what?" Chani smirk "Your eyes got smaller." Soojin put up a fist and added "Yah!" Daehwi walk over and stop the madness " Attention please, the owner of this house is taking nap. Can you two nuckle heads shut it..."Chani and Soojin look at each other and stop. "Thank you!"Daehwi added walking away. 

- 20 minutes later - 

"Done" Daehwi added putting the last plate down at the table. Jaechan look around and added "So who's waking up Jaein?" Everyone look around and started pointing fingers at Chani. He look at them and sighed "fine..." He knocked first and went inside your room, closing the door behind him. He walk over to your bed and sat next to you, he sightly tap you and whisper "Jaein ah" he added. But you didn't wake up, he try again "Jaein ah" and this time it work. You start moving around and look at him in shocked putting the blanket over yourself only showing your eyes. "Chani ah, what are you doing here" He scratch and chuckled "I'm not the only one here.. Daehwi,Sooji,Kuanlin and Jaechan hyung is outside." You look at him in shocked "WHAT?!" He added "We heard you were sick, so we came to cook you some foods, your brother was okay with it." 

You let out a sighed of relief and slowly got up, sitting upright. "Can I get ready first, before going out looking like this?" Chani look at you from top to bottom and put his hand on your head, playing with your hair "Sure, We'll wait for you." He added walking out of the room. You got out of bed and look at yourself in the mirror "OH GOD, I LOOK LIKE THAT...UGHH..." You quickly brush out your hair and put on an oversized hoodie and walk outside to see everyone. 

"Jaein noona!" Kuanlin yelled as he saw you walking out of the room.Everyone look at you and Jaechan added "You look dead..." Daehwi slap his arms and walk over to you "Come on, let's eat! I'm hungry."He added pulling you to the table. You sat down next Chani and handed you a bowl. "Here you go" he added. "Thanks for the meal" everyone scream, you pick up the spoon and was about to take your first bite. Until you notice everyone was stare at you "What..." you added looking at them. "We want you to get the first bite, then we'll eat" Jaechan added. You quickly took the first bite and added "I'm too sick to even taste anything...Sorry." 

Everyone put their spoons down and sighed "Ayee...." everyone added. Daehwi cross his arms and added "Oh whatever, I'm gonna eat then." Kuanlin and Jaechan stare at Daehwi and began eating also. Soojin chuckled and also began eating too, you look at them and start smile. Chani look at everyone and began eating his food. As everyone was eating, you began to notice one person was missing from the group. *thinking to yourself* "I guess its actually happening..." you began feeling so down that you began playing with your foods, instead of eating. Chani look over at you and whisper "You're okay?" you look at him and nodded "yeah I'm alright." 

- 30 minutes later -
"Woah! I'm so full" Jaechan added holding on to his stomach. Everyone began laughing and Soojin start looking at her watch, you look at her and added "Soojin ah, its everything okay?" She look at you and nodded "Yeah, Sorry guys. I should really get going, I'll see you at school." Everyone nodded. She stand up and put her dishes away, then she head to the door. Which cause you to follow her, she put on her shoes and wave at you "Feel better soon okay!" She added as she also waves at everyone else "Bye guys!" Everyone waves back at her and began putting the dishes away. 

You and Chani began washing the dishes, while the rest of them were clearning up the table. After 15 minutes clearning and putting everything away "Done!" Jaechan added laying down on your couch, you stood there crossing your arms at him and added "Shouldn't you guys get going now?" Kuanlin pull out his phone and look at Daehwi. "Yeah we should, it's getting dark." Jaechan began to whined "But I like it here..." Daehwi walk over and grab Jaechan 's bag and head towards the door. "Are you coming or not?" Daehwi added. Jaechan quickly run to the door and screamed "OKAY OKAY!" They began putting on their shoes and waves goobye to you and Chani "Feel better soon noona !" Kuanlin added. Daehwi look at you "You better be in school ! Or I'll" You chuckled "I will".

"Okay, we'll get going now. See ya!" Jaechan added and they all left. After they all left, you began walking Chani out of your building. You guys end up hanging out at the same park as before, you sat on the swing set and sighed. Chani sat next to you "You feeling better?" He added. You look at him and nod "yeah, a little. This fever is driving me insane." He chuckled "Yah! Don't laugh" you added hitting his left arms. He nodded "okay , I wouldn't." 

[Jinyoung's POV]
Instead of going home with the rest of the guys, you end up at the pharamcy near by Jaein's house getting medicine for her. *Thinking yourself* "Why do I have to care so much..." You began walking to her house "Jinyoung ah" someone yelled. You turn around behind you and it was Soojin "Oh," she look at you and added "What are you doing at the pharamcy ?" She look down at your bag "Nothing." you added putting the medicine bag in your backbag. She look at you and nodded. "Look I gotta go, sorry" You added walking away from her before she could say anything.

"yah! Don't laugh". As you were walking to Jaein's apartment, you saw Jaein and Chani at the playground near by. You stop and stare for a bit, until you felt uncomfortable and left. But as for the medicine bag, you took it out and took a detour to her apartment building to avoid them. You walk up to her building and tide the bag around her door knob and left. 

[Your POV]
You began talking to Chani for an hour until you notice the time "Chani ah, it's getting late. You should get going." Chani look at you and move towards you "Wow, you want to get rid of me already?" you stutter "Oh..I..." Chani chuckled and stood up "Okay, I'll go." You stood up with him and sighed "you and your dumb game..." Chani started playing with your hair again "Yeah, but you deal up with it. So Im good." You smirk and hit his arms "Okay I'll go" He added and start walking away . He stop and turn around to you "Lee Jaein!" he screamed, you turn to him. He quickly smile and waves at you "Goodnight!" You chuckled and walk back to your apartment building. 

*Ding* "Door open" you walk out of the elevator and saw a black bag on your door knob. "Huh?" you open up the bag and saw the medicine inside "Who?" you started questioning everything. As you went through the bag, you notice a stick notes on a box of medicine. "Take care of yourself -BJY" you added "BJY..? Bae Jinyoung?.. Jinyoung ah!" You grab the bag and ran downstair to find him. "Bae Jinyoung!" you yelled.You started looking around for him, suddenly you stop finding him and walk back to your apartment building. 

You open your apartment building and put the bag down on the table. "Why..Didn't he call or text?" you added while sitting down at the kitchen table and sighed."I'm sorry..." 

A/N:I'M LOSING MY MIND...you can tell.. I don't need to tell you that...
Related image