The Missing Phone

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

XV

[BACK STORY]
"Hyewon ah, hurry ! " One girl rushed. Hyewon quickly put her stuff away "hmm..." she added seeing your phone, she pick it up and look at it "this is going to be fun." She added. "Hyewon ah!!" She put the phone in her pocket and left to gym "coming !!" 

[BACK TO REALITY]
"Lee Jaein ! " Your brother yelled and left the house. You open up your eyes and saw the time "Im late!!!" you rushed to get ready and left the house just in time. Your brother look at you and shake his head. 

Jinyoung walk into class and saw your desk was empty, he sat down and just stare at it. "Hyung...Where's Jaein?" he look at Daehwi "huh...I don't know." Daehwi put his stuff down and sat down, "I called her, but it said her phone was off." they both look at each other and saw the teacher walk in *RING RING* "Okay sit down everyone, I'm about to take attend." While your teacher was taking attend, your name was call but you were no where to be found "Lee Jaein ? Lee Jaein ?" he called the third time and you quickly ran in the class room "NAE!" you were breathing heavily while raising your hand up. "You know you're tardy right..?" you nodded your head and sat down. "One tardy equal one punishment, better be prepare to help out the librarian tonight."The teacher added marking down your punishment in a workbook.

"Yah~ are you okay ?" Daehwi added and gave you some water. You took a sip of water and nodded your head. "I lost my phone, so I didn't know the time." you added. As class continue on for 45 minutes, *BREAK TIME* you let out a sighed and put your head down. Daehwi patted your head "Aigoo.." Jinyoung stood up "where are you going?" Jinyoung look at Daehwi and back at you. "Im gonna meet up with Jaechan." Daehwi acknowledge and nodded. Jinyoung left the classroom. You stood up out of your desk and open your locker "It's not in here...Ughh" Daehwi look at you "When was the last time you had it?". "Gym class" Daehwi started thinking. "Maybe you misplace it." He added "let's go look for it together." 

[JINYOUNG'S POV]
You continue staring at your phone and sighed. "I like you". Jaechan walk up to you and put his arm around your shoulder "Yah, why the deep sigh." "Oh Hyung...No it's nothing." Jaechan chuckled "sure okay, oh yeah I heard Jaein was late to class today." you nodded. "Are you guys okay ?" you look at him "yeah we are..." Jaechan look at you "it doesn't seem like it". You hesitated and gave Jaechan your phone "look at the kakao talk message from Jaein." He took it "YAH!" he scream loudly. You put your hand over his mouth "Hyung...can you be any louder?" "Sorry" he look at it "yah..Isn't this a good thing? Don't you like her too?" he asked. You look at him "I don't know, she said she wanted us to stay as friend...But confessed like this." Jaechan give you back your phone. "Maybe you should talk to her about it." 

[BACK TO YOU]
"Where could it be...I swear I left it here..aishh" you added walking inside and putting your head on your desk. Daehwi started to comfort you, Jinyoung walk in the room "Hyung..." Jinyoung sat down in his desk and put his headphone on. "What's his problem...Jaein ah,I'm going to get some drink you want anything." You lift up your head "Anything is fine." As soon as Daehwi left the room, Hyewon walk up to you "Jaein ah..." you look at her *thinking to yourself* "what does she want..." 

She and her group of friends sat down next to you "Jaein ah, can I ask you something?" you look her in silent "Who do you like in our school?" She added. The other girls started giggling "You must have someone you like, right?" You look at Jinyoung and look back at her. "No one at the moment.." She pouted "Oh how disappointing..." the other giggles. *thinking to yourself* "Yah Bae Jinyoung...Help". Hyewon look at Jinyoung "Jinyoung ah.." He sigh, taking out his headphones. "What?" he respond. "Jinyoung ah, who do you like ?" He look at you and you both make eyes contact.
Image result for bae jinyoung gif
"No one.." He added and stand up. "Jinyoung ah..." you added once he walk away. *Thinking to yourself* "Why is he acting so cold towards me...What's wrong?" you let out a sighed. "Wow how disappointing..Even Jinyoung doesn't want to talk to you." One girl added laughing, Hyewon giggles "Yah, don't mean... Maybe he's just not interest." She added walking back to her desk "Come on, I'm bored." 

On the way back to class, Daehwi saw Jinyoung by the window in the hall. "Hyung..." he came up to him. "What are you doing? Class is about to start." Jinyoung look at him "I'm skipping, just don't tell anyone where I am. I need some fresh air." He added and walk away. "Hyung, Jaein lost her phone." He yelled ,but Jinyoung probably didn't hear that. Daehwi sighed and walk inside "What's up with him" he added giving you a bottle of water. You took it "Thank you." you took a sip and class started *RING RING* "Hmm..where's Jinyoung?" you asked Daehwi. He look at Jinyoung desk and back to the teacher "He said he's skipping I don't know." You look at his desk *thinking to yourself* "Did I do something...Was it something I said?" 

[JINYOUNG'S POV]
"AISH...WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT..." you shake your head. You started to play the piano to get your mind off things, but as you were about to play someone walk in and interrupt you. "Can a man have his peace and quiet ?!"
Related image
You turn around and saw Jaein walk in. "Sorry...I didn't mean to bother." You close the piano and stood up "Shouldn't you be in class?" She look at you "hm..I ask to go to the restroom, since I didn't feel so well." You look at her "Seem like you're fine now." She look at you and nodded "yeah..umm Jinyoung ah." She added,while you try to walk away. "Is everything okay ? Was it something I said? Why the cold shoulders?" You turn around to her and walk up to her "You wanted to stay as friend right?" she nodded "Then stop giving me mix signals, I don't want to be friend with someone that does. Just leave me alone, if anything." You added and walk away from her. "Jinyoung ah..." 

 

[BACK TO YOU]
[LUNCH TIME]
"Yah, I saw Jinyoung and Jaein in the piano room just then. Look like Jinyoung has finally come to his senses." one girl added, Hyewon look at herself in the mirror and fixing her hair "Finally ! Seem like its time for me to make my moves." All the other girls giggled and walk out of the restroom. As soon as they left, you walk out from the restroom stall and wash your hands *thinking to yourself* "Then stop giving me mix signal, I don't want to be friend with someone that does. Just leave me alone, if anything." you shake your head and put some water on your face to calm yourself down. You left and decided to skip lunch instead. 

Daehwi and Guanlin walk over to the lunch table. "Hyung over here ~" Guanlin stood up to get Jinyoung and Jaechan attention. They both sat down and started eating their food "Where's Jaein?" Daehwi look around the cafeteria "Hmm..Maybe she doesn't feel well" Guanlin added "dang..." Jaechan touch Jinyoung with his elbow "Did you talk to her?" Jinyoung stop and look at him "No" Daehwi and Guanlin both look at each other "About what?" they both responded. "Jaein confessed to Jinyoung" Jaechan added and chuckled. "WHAT? NO WAY?WHEN?WHERE?" Daehwi yelled. "Yah ! calm down" Jaechan added trying to calm Daehwi down. "Wow...Heol.." Guanlin added. 

"She texted him through Kakao talk." Jaechan chuckled and smirk. "Wait how? Jaein said she lost her phone, since yesterday after gym class." Jaechan and Guanlin look at Jinyoung. "Maybe its just an excuse to cover up the fact that she's trying to toy with my emotions." Daehwi snap "Yah..Hyung..Jaein is not like that." Everyone else agree with him "Yah, you are being too harsh on her.." Jinyoung stop eating and stood "Im not hungry anymore, I'll see you guys after class." he left. "What was that...?" Guanlin added. 

Instead of eating lunch,you were on top of your school rooftop to get some fresh air and relax. "Why does bad things keep happening to me..." you let out a deep sighed. 

[JINYOUNG'S POV]
As you were walking back to class, you saw Hyewon with her group of friends."Yah look at this,she really is something else. She had a boyfriend and yet she's try to steal Jinyoung from you. Wow." one girl say. "Wait Hyewon ah, how did you get her phone anyway ?" Hyewon giggles "It was so easy. It's like taking candies from a baby." As you were about to walk away, You couldn't help but to hear everything they were saying *thinking to yourself* "Seok Hyewon..." and storm inside taking the phone out of their hand. "Yah! Bae Jinyoung !" one girl snap. "Yah" Hyewon hit her arm. You look at the phone "why do you have Jaein's phone with you?" Hyewon hesitated "Um..." you raised your voice "how?!" 

"I stole it from her bag..I didn't mean to..I-" As soon as Hyewon was about to say something you ran to find Jaein. *Thinking to yourself* "Aish...Where is she?" You ran to different classroom to find her, until you realize "Rooftop" you ran quickly up there and saw Jaein throught the window of the door. 

[BACK TO YOU]
"Where could it be? " You added closing your eyes and lean your head back on the bench."Lee Jaein" someone said running up to you. You open your eyes and saw who it was "oh.. Jinyoung ah." You stand up from the bench and look at him. He was breathing so heavily "are you okay ?" you added. Without saying anything and still trying to catch his breath, he hand you your phone. "wait..how did you find this?" he finally catch his breath and stood up "Hyewon...she was the one, who stole your phone." You look at him in shocked and look down at your phone. "Thank you for bringing it back to me." He nodded and added "I'm sorry, I've been giving you a cold shoulder. It's just...you know what never mind." You look at him confuse "What it is?" he shake his head "Nothing, we should get back to class before the bell ring." You nodded and went back to class with him. 

As you enter the classroom, instead of walking towards your desk. You walk towards Hyewon and her group of friends instead "Jaein ah..What are you doing?" Daehwi added holding your arm. You look at him and smile "don't worry, I got this." Daehwi look Jinyoung "What going to happened? Im scare." Jinyoung look at you as you walk towards Hyewon. "What do you want?" She added looking into her mirror instead of you. "You stole my phone, you better apologize for it." Hyewon and her group of friend giggles "Yah, are you dumb? Why would I took your phone?" You look at her and chuckled "Because apparently you got rejected by Jinyoung and to get back at me. You took my phone." She stood up out of her seat. "Yah! You think Im that petty to do something like that?" she added starting to poke your head with her finger. 

"Yah!We should help her ..Hyung" Daehwi added holding on to Jinyoung arm."Don't worry, she got this." Jinyoung added. She stop poking you and crossing her arms "You're a laughing joke" she added. You look at her and chuckled "I'm a laughing joke? Have you look at yourself in the mirror?" you added and the whole class gasp. "Yah you!" she was about to put up her hand to slap you, but instead someone came up to you and stop her. "Yah! Bae Jinyoung move!" Hyewon yelled. "Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself even more." he added. She look at you and put her arm down "This is not over" *RING RING* Your teacher walk in the class "Hurry up and get to your seat! Class about to start"

[END OF CLASS]
"Lee Jaein! Don't forget you got library duty tonight for being late to class" he announced and you nodded. Hyewon look at you and laugh "this is what you get." You shake your head. Daehwi stood up out of his seat "I'm sorry, I can't help you. I have work today, I'll see you tomorrow or let's call tonight?!" You smile "Yah! go, I'll be fine dont worry." Daehwi smile and nodded "Okay" Everyone started leaving one by one. You sighed "I got this, let's go and get this over with." You pick up your bag and head toward the school library. 

[LIBRARY]
You walk inside and the librarian was already there waiting for you. There was also some students, who stay behind to study and finish up with homework. "Your job it's to organize every books by their alphabetical order, it's pretty easy. If you have question, just feel free to ask me." She smiled. You quickly nodded and put down your stuff and started....

A/N:I'm going to try to work on it more in the morning or something. Lowkey dying from everything, so I'm just going to take a small break. So I don't break down and cry....OOOF
Image result for bt21 gif