I See You

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8. I See You

 

“It’s getting late. We should go to bed. We have an early schedule for tomorrow's rehearsal.” Jennie said. “Okay, which bed? yours or mine?” Lisa playfully responded. “No, sleep on yours and I’ll sleep on mine.” Jennie said while laughing, teasing the girl. “Oh c’mon! But I want to be next to you!” Lisa said. “I know, and I do to. But if we sleep on the same bed tonight you know it won’t be easy.” Jennie explained. “But I have to ask, what we have, what we’re doing right now, what is this?” Jennie added.

 

Lisa then leaned her forehead against Jennie’s “It is whatever you want it to be Nini.” Lisa smiled at Jennie’s sudden glow. She nuzzled her nose towards the girl and pinched her cheek. “There’s no pressure Nini, What’s important is that, you know how I feel about you, as you are with me. We don’t have to put any label on it now but I’ll let it be your call whenever you’re ready. It’s only now that we can be more comfortable towards what we have and it’s special because I know it’s you and me.” Lisa expressed her words sincerely.

 

Jennie, touched by the woman’s words replied. “How do you always know what to say?” Jennie asked the girl. “I know because it’s you, and I don’t have to think about it.” Lisa answered almost immediately. Jennie then felt guilty about not being able to do the same. “Hey, hey, don’t be like that.” Lisa uttered. “I know you Jennie, you aren’t the type who'd just say things out loud. The words that you want to say, reflects more on the things that you do. I've always known that and I truly should have realized sooner. -- I didn’t intend to make you go through all that bull thinking you did something wrong. I’m sorry, my dumb self-thought it was one sided but I should have known better. So don’t feel bad okay?” Lisa added assuring the girl.

 “I always see you.”

 

Lisa, then wrapped Jennie in a tender hug. While she embraces the girl, she spoke; “This is the second time I’m letting you feel my heart. It has so many reasons why it’s beating but only now, in this moment, it is beating for you. “Lisa told the girl while kissing her forehead gently.

 

 

Jennie then almost floored at what Lisa told her couldn’t utter anything but returned the hug Lisa gave her. She felt happy, she felt needed and most of all she felt complete.

 

 

 

 

The day of the rehearsal came and the girls were in their ride on the way to the studio. “Good morning ladies! It’s going to be a long day. We’re going to learn new routines for our upcoming concert. Let’s do a good job today!” Jisoo greeted her members filled with motivation.  “Fighting!” Chaeng answered. “I’ve had plenty of sleep last night and I am fully recharged!” However, Chaeng eyed Lisa and Jennie and then subtly nudged Jisoo to look at other two members. While the girls look rather tired but pleasant, Jisoo decided to break the ice. “Seems like these two here had different plans last night!” Jisoo smirked and teased them both. “Which bed did you sleep last night Lisa?” Jisoo added. “Unnie! It’s not like that! I slept on my own bed last night.” Lisa defensively answered.  “Well you might have slept in your own bed but where did Jennie unnie sleep last night?” Chaeng teased the two while laughing at their reactions. “I slept in my bed Chaeyoung.” Jennie answered. “But, we had an understanding last night. Am I right Lisa?” Jennie asked while looking at Lisa with such twinkle in her eyes. “Yes, we did.” Lisa answered shyly while not being able to hide the blush on her face.

 

“Aigoo, look at these two.” Jisoo said in amazement. However, this got her worried. “You better work on keeping whatever you guys have in private before our fans and non-fans take notice. You guys know very well that things can turn out really bad or good for your careers but either way, it’s can be a double edged sword. So, please be careful. Especially now that things seem to have reached to the next level between you two.” Jisoo warned the girls as the eldest in their group.

 

“But we’re only friends unnie.” Lisa said. “Special friends.” Jennie corrected the girl. “Yes, super very special friends.” Lisa said and laughed at her own remark. The girls then laughed at the maknae’s silliness. “However you guys call it, be careful! I’m telling you. People take notice of these things easily. For everyone’s best interest, please keep everything in private.” Jisoo explained. While the two understood, they really have to be careful on how they interact in public. “We’re still inside the van though.” Lisa whispered to Jennie. “That means, I get to hold your hand like this.”

 

 

Lisa then intertwined her fingers with Jennie’s that fit perfectly together. She gave one of her sweetest smiles towards the girl while Jennie looked at Lisa’s face as the sun rays touches her skin and thought, “God, how can this woman get even more beautiful.”

 

 

When the girls arrived at the studio parking lot, the paparazzi like their usual role were already waiting for their arrival. As soon as the members were about the step out of the vehicle, they talked about how they’re going to present themselves outside. “Jennie-unnie, go with Jisoo unnie first and then Chaeng and I will follow you guys at the stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter