I'm Yours and You're Mine

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11. I'm Yours and You're Mine

 

A few moments later, Lisa had arrived back to their dorm. As Chaeng pulled her right in the living room, she then showed the article that flashed before her eyes. “Dammit! It’s not even like that at all. We hugged because we came to an agreement. Irene and I are only friends. She knows that what I want is Jennie and right there and we’ve found a common ground. These fools make me sick when they make up like that.” Lisa spewed in anger. “I know, I kind of got that vibe that there’s more to it than that.” Chaeng said.

 

 “But Jennie unnie, you see, I ran to keep the headline away from her but she already saw it before I could even try. She’s been trying and you know that. Jisoo unnie and I used to talk about things that were going on between you and Jennie and it seem like she was trying a little too hard. You have to know that she isn’t very keen to opening up and since that night in Tokyo, there has been a lot of opening up and feelings. I think she’s very overwhelmed towards how things are progressing and she didn’t know what to do with those feelings. It might be easy for us, if and ever we’ll be in a situation like that but not her. We can’t compare how we feel, how you feel towards how Jennie feels. We all deal with things differently and with that, with all of the things that happened over the past few weeks, I think she’s mostly overwhelmed is all. She is not jealous either if that’s what you’re thinking, but she seemed drained by all of these. Go easy on her Lisa, tell her what happened.”

 

 

“Listen, and I kind of feel nervous because I wish in times like this, Jisoo unnie would be here but she had to go somewhere today but the thing is, Jisoo and I promised not to meddle between you two, but obviously right now I need to because things are starting to get out of hand. If I don’t give you a heads up, you will misunderstand Jennie unnie and we have been observing you guys. Jennie is a hot mess and you on the other hand feel like you’re jaded. Get your head out of your asses and be real with each other. Tell her what scares you, tell her your thoughts instead of trying to assure her all the time because things won’t really get better for you two if no one’s telling the truth. She is going to keep trying to do something out of ordinary and you’re going to keep tugging away. Do you understand me Lisa?” Chaeng said.

 

Lisa in complete awe of what Chaeng said, understood what the girl was trying to say. In order for her and Jennie to work out, they both need to put their hearts on the table and see through each other’s real thoughts. Openness instead of masking thoughts would be where to start. “Ya, Chaeyoung, I didn’t know you had it in you. You should definitely spend more time with Jisoo-unnie, you are starting to talk like her.” Lisa responded as she laughed lightly.

 

“You don’t get to laugh yet. Now, go to her room and fix this.” Chaeng ordered the girl. “Aye aye captain!” Lisa said as she walked towards the hallway and knocked on Jennie’s room.

 

 

 

As Jennie answered the door, Lisa saw how the girl’s eyes looked sad and swollen.  “Can I come in?” Lisa asked. The girl nodded as she gave way for Lisa to enter the room. “Do you want to know what happened?” Lisa continued as she wiped that were left on Jennie’s face. “I’ve decided to go and meet Irene earlier because I wanted to tell her I only want to be friends with her. But she figured that part out on her own and I really didn’t have to explain. We’ve came to an understanding that that’s only what’s going to be between us. She also told me to show you what you’ve been missing out.” Lisa explained. “We hugged because that’s the right thing to do after talking about something important. I didn’t want to be flat out cold to her because you know I’m not like that either. Does that make sense?” Lisa asked the girl.

 

 

“Yes.” Jennie said. “I’ve been really trying to be more understanding, but every time something like this happen, I panic. I don’t know how to react towards it. Before, I was fine. Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter