Double Date?

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13. Double Date?

 

Noon arrived as the couple met with Irene and Seulgi. “I’m glad you guys made it unnie. Thank you for meeting us here.” Jennie said as the two hugged like old friends. “I’m really sorry Irene unnie, I know I acted immature towards you.” Jennie added embarrassingly “It’s all in the past now Jennie, don’t worry about it. We can only look forward to the future. I hope nothing but success and happiness for all of us.” The girl responded genuinely. “Yay for happiness! Wuhoo!”Lisa cheered. “By the way, Lisa, this is Seulgi. I know you’ve guys met already but haven’t really had the chance to be introduced formally. I think you will get along well too because you guys are quite similar just like me and Jennie.” Irene said as she excitingly introduced the two. “Nice to meet you Lisa! Thank you guys for inviting us here we sure need this too to be quite honest. We barely have time when we work.” Seulgi said. “Nice to meet you too Seulgi unnie! I get what you mean, it’s the same for us too! Jennie and I got lucky today because we didn’t have any schedule but our fellow members Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung had work scheduled for them today so we’re trying to make the most out of it.” Lisa explained.

 

“So, today, since the four of us are free I think we should do something fun. We can’t obviously drink because we do not have too much time but I think we should do a fun activity at least. What do you guys think?” Jennie asked. “Yeah I think that’s a good idea but I kind of at these. I would say we should go shopping but it isn’t quite memorable.” Irene said. “Well, how about we go check out that horror maze in hongdae?” Seulgi suggested. “Ohh Unnie, I’ve been meaning to go there but the girls wouldn’t go with me because they said it’s scary!” Lisa said. “Oh you’re going to get us both in trouble we will die in there.” Jennie said. “Oh c’mon Nini, I will protect you! Please can we go???” Lisa begged Jennie as gives the girl a puppy look. “Ok how about we do a vote? Anyone in favour of going to the horror maze, raise your hand.” Jennie said as the three raised theirs. “Oh damnit fine let’s do it. But I swear Lisa, if you start to wuss out I will smack you.” Jennie said as Lisa jumped in joy laughing at Jennie’s remark. “Don’t worry Nini, I can handle it...” Lisa said.

 

 

 

 

“Holy crap! I thought Lisa is brave! Those two are going to be the first ones to die in a horror film!” Irene said while Seulgi laughed at them. “Oh my god should we help them they look miserable it’s so funny!” Seulgi responded. “Let them be. Let’s enjoy watching them from behind. This is fun!” Irene said trying to laugh silently. “Oh my god what do we do?? someone is going to come oh my god we will die Nini what do we do!” Lisa said while holding Jennie “You’re the one that wanted to come here!!! Why do you ask me? I don’t know what to do oh my god we will die, you killed us both!” Jennie answered. “Oh my god why does it have to be so earily scary I thought it was childs play. I never thought it’d look this real!!!!” Lisa said as if she’s almost going to cry. Irene and Seulgi decided to help the two escape the horror maze as they’ve already figured the escape path long before the two did. “Okay Okay, come follow us you babies let’s head out and get icecream.” Irene said as she took Seulgi’s hand with her and the two girls followed behind. “Irene unnie, your hands are really soft, they feel nice.” Seulgi said unconsciously as Irene couldn’t help but smile at her members compliment. “Okay, we are finally made it to the exit of the maze! Ya Lisa, I never thought you’d be such a baby at this. You two avoid these things from now on.” Irene said while laughing. “I am going to kill her unnie the next time she wants to try this things.” Jennie said while eyeing Lisa as Lisa sighed in defeat. “Sorry Nini, I thought it wasn’t that scary.” Lisa apologized as she looked around her to see if there were people watching. She then hugged Jennie from behind and kissed Jennie’s cheek. “I’m sorry, I would really like to kiss you longer but we’re outside. Someone might see us.” Lisa whispered. Jennie let out a smile and she squeezed Lisa’s hands that was wrapped around her. “It’s okay, we have a lot of time to look forward to.” Jennie replied.

 

“Hey lovebirds, Are you ready for ice cream? There’s this newly opened ice cream café nearby we can try. Are you guys in?” Seulgi said. “Yes unnie, sounds good! We would love that!” Lisa said. The four of them walked as they headed to the cafe. “This is actually the first time we’ve hung out together outside of our group in years. It’s nice” Irene said while they were walking. “I know right, somehow, I’ve noticed quite a number of things today as well.” Seulgi responded. “Things like what?” Irene asked curiously. “Well, for starters, I noticed your hands are really soft unnie. I never held them before like that but that was nice.” Seulgi said as she continued. “You also looked more relaxed today, I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter