Morning Breeze

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12. Morning Breeze

 

Lisa woke up as the rays of sunlight started to touch her face. As she turned over to her side, she saw a woman that had been sleeping next to her. At first she thought as if she was dreaming. However, as she reels in closer to the girl she was positive that everything that happened last night had been real. This put a smile to her face and told herself, this is it, this is how it feels like to wake up next to the woman you love. She touched Jennie’s cheek as she greeted the girl with a good morning kiss.

 

“Good morning Nini” Lisa uttered as she snuggled next to the girl. “Mm no. Still sleepy, 5 more minutes.” Jennie replied.  “It’s already half past 10. Wake up bunny!” Lisa then started to tickle the girl feverishly. “No stoopp!” Jennie pleaded lazily as she started to laugh. As she woke up, Lisa then moved on top of her as she gazed down on Jennie’s beauty. “Hi” Lisa greeted the girl with a gentle smile on her face. “You look beautiful in the morning.” Lisa added as she nuzzled gently against Jennie’s lips.

 

 

Jennie then tugged Lisa closer as she returned the girls kiss. She slid her arms up on Lisa’s shoulders all the way to her neck while caressing her and feeling her warmth on hers softly.

“It’s our free day, what do you want to do today?” Jennie asked. “You.” Lisa replied as she laid soft kisses on Jennie’s neck. Lisa then stopped in the midst of their passionate morning as she gazed intently through Jennie’s eyes. She then traced her fingertips down on Jennie’s lips as if she’s memorizing it, down to her collarbones as she landed kisses on them.  Jennie on the other hand felt powerless over Lisa’s kisses and touches as she welcomed the girl’s advances towards her.

 

Their kisses grew deeper, the air around them seemed to have gone thicker as they start to catch each other’s breath. Lisa then slid her hand up inside Jennie’s shirt as she slowly moved them up and down inside. She then squeezed Jennie’s waist as she kissed her lovingly. Jennie saw how Lisa looked at her filled with burning love and passion. She lusted over her as Jennie felt Lisa cold hands caressing her. She then closed her eyes and bit her lip as she wanted more.

 

However, two’s passionate morning was disrupted as Jisoo knocked on the door loudly. “Yaa! You two dumplings over there! You have been there the entire night. Please tell us you did not kill each other yet!” Jisoo shouted against the door.  This made Jennie laugh as Lisa felt annoyed at the interruption. Jennie then held Lisa on top of her as the girl sat them up. She brushed Lisa’s hair gently and gave a peck on her lips. “I guess we should tell them we’re alive” Jennie spoke. Lisa grunted at the suggestion but resigned at the thought. Jennie was right. “Do we have to now?” Lisa asked as she pouted.  “Yes, we still have later though and many days, weeks, months and even years to come. But right now, I think we need to see our friends and let them know.”  “Okay.” Lisa agreed as she kissed the girl one last time and stood up to fix herself.

 

“Ya if you don’t open up, I’m going to use the spare key and open this door.” Jisoo threatened the two. “Geez unnie! We’re alive. We’re coming. Wait for us out there!” Lisa pleaded.

 

Jennie laughed at Lisa’s sudden annoyed mood. “You’re grumpy in the morning.” Jennie said while chuckling. “Only when someone keeps me from staying here with you.” Lisa grunted.

“You can sleep here again tonight. You get to do that.” Jennie told Lisa as she gave the girl a wink. “I have to call Irene unnie and talk to her. I need to apologize for how I acted towards her.” Jennie said. “Wuhhh look at Nini baby, you see when you let me love you up, and you can be tame too?” Lisa said in surprise as Jennie laughed at the girls banter. “I know, so keep loving me.” Jennie replied. “Always.” Lisa said lovingly and kissed Jennie’s forehead. The girls walked towards the door with radiant smiles on their face as they headed out of the room hand in hand.

 

 

 

 

 

“We almost thought you guys killed each other already. Neither of you came out of the room at all. Jesus At least tell us what’s going on.” Jisoo said. “When you didn’t come out last night I was worried a bit so when Jisoo unnie arrived home last night, I told her about what happened we decided to leave you guys alone at that time but the morning came and it’s almost noon, none of you went out of the room and we started to worry.” Chaeng said in response to Jisoo.

 

Lisa laughed at the two as they explained. “Geez guys we are okay. We had a long talk and fell asleep last night that’s all there was. I and Nini are okay now, and we’re going to make our relationship work.” Lisa said as Jennie’s cheek turned red “Did something else happen?” Jisoo said as she smirked towards Jennie’s reaction. “Did you get all loved up unnie?” Chaeng interrogated the girl. Lisa then covered Jennie’s ear as if trying to keep the things they were saying away from Jennie’s ear. “Ya. You guys don’t get to ask those questions. Stop it.” Lisa warned the two. “Wuhhh look at Lalisa, being protective. You’re still a baby no ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter