Runaway Lisa

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18. Runaway Lisa

 

“Ya! Lalisa!” Jisoo called the girls attention as she hits the punching bag that didn’t seem to make the girl feel any better. She then turns around and wondered what the three were doing at the gym. “Unnie, what are you guys doing here?” Lisa asked. “We’ve got a solution to you and Jennie’s problem.” Jisoo said. As Lisa tilts her head curious about Jisoo’s proposition. “Okay, I’m all ears unnie.” Lisa said as she takes off her gloves.

 

As Jisoo then suggests her plan, Lisa’s eyes grew wide as if the girl had lost her mind. “Unnie, I cannot let you or Chaeng get involved like that. You’ve already helped us more than you need to and it’s not fair for either of you to be taking a risk like that. I cannot accept that unnie.” Lisa said as her eyes faltered. “Lisa, don’t be a hard , we came here because we want to help and this is because we love you and Jennie too.

 

 “Jennie did you agree to this?” Lisa asked the girl. “I did tell you last night that we’re going to figure it out, Jisoo unnie seemed to have the perfect plan at the time.” The girl answered with a sight of desperation. “There are already too many people that are getting involved with this and that’s not fair to them Nini it’s supposed to be between me and you and your father. I know it’s neither fair for us but at this point what choice do we really have he gave me seven days to decide and that time is too short and I can’t think.” Lisa told the girl. “Please, don’t make this harder than it already is.” Lisa added.

 

 

 “Do you really need that long to decide what you want Lisa? My father actually gave you a very long time to think it through thoroughly but for someone that’s so sure of her love, it isn’t supposed to take you more than a minute to know the answer.” Jennie said in disappointment.

 

 

“You know what, you can forget it, I’m sorry, Jisoo unnie and Chaeng are only trying to help us, I more that willingly accepted it because I cannot give you up without a fight Lisa but you don’t seem to be feeling the same way about this, what about what we’ve talked about yesterday before you and my dad had met?” Jennie asks as her voice cracks. Jisoo then holds Jennie to comfort her.

 

“Jisoo unnie, do you remember what she told me the other day after our parents visit? She goes like “I’m Lalisa Manoban! I’m not a quitter! Let’s fight for our love!” But soon as my dad threatens, she hides away and second guesses everything all of a sudden?” Jennie told the eldest in frustration.

 

“Jennie, from how I’m seeing it, you want me to say yes to Jisoo unnie’s suggestion. It’s not a bad plan I know but it involves a lot of risking and this is very serious. It’s not something that we can just decide overnight and proceed. If we make a mistake, something negative might come out from it. I went here because I needed to clear my head. I feel so pressured having to need to decide how we lose better. Your father didn’t give much of an option for us to gain any win from this and I’m already having a hard time as it is, give me a break please.” Lisa said.

 

 

“Hey you girls, why don’t you try to step away for a bit and think this through, we’ll come up with something else okay? Didn’t you say you have seven days? We’ll use that time to think of something okay? We’re family here.” Jisoo told the girls.

 

“Lisa, can I ask why you think you’re the only one that’s having a hard time here? It’s not only your life and future that’s on the line here. It’s mine, Jisoo unnie and Chaeng’s too. We get a say in it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter