Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3. Where Do Broken Hearts Go?  

 

The photo-shoot was a success. The photographer loved the ladies charm and placed his bets on a sold out issue next month. Meanwhile, the four headed back to Korea as their schedule in Japan is over. -- "We are finally back home. Do you guys want to do anything fun? We have 2 more days with Lisa before she goes overseas again for her own solo schedule. "Jisoo said.” That's right Unnie! Lisa is leaving us again!" Chaeng Responded. "Why don’t we eat out for dinner then?" Jennie said. "Is it your treat unnie?”Lisa laughs and does her famous aegyo. "No, it's your treat." Jennie said and before you know it, Lisa agreed. She couldn't really say no to whatever Jennie says.

 

At the restaurant, Chaeng and Lisa sat next to each other while Jennie and Jisoo were on the other side. “It’s been a while since we had this. We were so busy with everything to the point we rarely get to go out after a long day. Let's try to do more of this and find time together in spite of our busy schedules!" The eldest of the four said. "I know right? Lets!" Lisa looks at Jennie and caught her eye looking back at her. Chaeng then smirked observing the two. It's like watching two love birds that aren’t sure if they're a match. Jennie then bit the insides of her lip trying her best not smile at Lisa but instead focused on her food and ate.

 

While walking on the way home, the four paired up and to state the obvious, it was Jennie and Lisa walking behind Jisoo and Chaeng. "Hey" Lisa softly bumps Jennie. "Hey." Jennie smiling softly looking while looking at the pavement. Lisa then decided tonight she is confident enough to wrap her arm around Jennie’s shoulders while they were walking as the night is too beautiful not to enjoy. Jennie then looked at Jisoo and Chaeng which is far enough not to hear anything that she will say. "So… You haven’t answered me yet." Jennie said while she and Lisa continue to walk not looking at each other. "Answer what?" Lisa replied. "Do I really make your heart skip a beat?" Jennie said without hesitation.

 

Jennie felt Lisa's hand squeezed Jennies shoulder softly while hearing the question. Lisa thought there is no way to escape this. Lisa pulled Jennie at the corner street where it can only be the two of them to talk. Looking around if there was anyone out there to see them before she starts talking, Lisa made sure they were hidden enough not to be seen by anyone. She then faced Jennie and slid her hands from Jennie's shoulders down to her hands and held them both. Lisa, while holding Jennie's hand, rubbing her thumbs on Jennie’s hand tracing her palms. "You know the answer Jennie.” "But I want to hear it from you" Jennie replied.

 

Lisa then pulled Jennies hand and placed it on her chest. "Do you feel this?" Lisa looked at her and said "This, This is you. This beats madly for you and it drives me crazy." "Sometimes, I look at you and think you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen my whole life. What people think about you pisses me off when they don’t know how genuinely caring and sweet you are. There are times I think you aren't real. It's not possible how you are so beautiful and so kind at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter