Welcome Home

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4. Welcome Home

 

Lisa saw the Idol approaching her. It was none other than Irene. "Hey Lisa! Are you happy to be back home? I'm a big fan of yours!" Irene said excitingly. "Thank you!" Lisa said. "It feels nice to be back although I haven't felt much of it yet I am just waiting for my managers go signal so we can start heading out of the airport for our ride to the hotel." "I see." Irene responded. “I’m sure that there's a lot of fans waiting for you outside. I am sensing you're really big here. This is your home country and you're very talented not to mention I can't believe how pretty you are in person!" Irene shyly added. Lisa blushed as she is still not used to people praising her for her looks and talent.

"I can't believe I only met you now. I hang out with Jennie often. But I've always wanted to meet you too!" Irene said. "It is nice meeting you unnie! How long will you be staying in Thailand? I hope we can hang out after my schedule clears -- while we're both still here. “Lisa added. “That would be really nice! Let me give you my number, -- why don't you contact me when you're free? I'll be here for a week I am here for vacation before my group’s comeback we were given a bit of a downtime. It's like the calm before the storm. -- So yeah, once your schedule clears maybe show me around?" Irene suggested.

"I would love to show you around! Oh crap, it’s time for me to head out. I'll see you soon then. It was very nice to meet you again Irene unnie! And congratulations in advance on your comeback!" Lisa said while waving her goodbyes. Irene waved back and smiled at Lisa.

"Whoa, she's really pretty." Lisa said to herself. While heading out to the airport, Lisa received a warm welcome outside of the airport. A sea of fans came to see her in person at the airport which overwhelmed her extremely. It caused traffic at the airport but nevertheless, fans thought seeing a glimpse of her was well worth it and Lisa couldn’t thank them enough for showing her their appreciation.

 

The day of the scheduled fan meet arrived and as soon as Lisa arrived at the mall where the event is held she was once again welcomed by the fans that made her feel warm and happy. The amount of people that came to the event is 5x bigger than the ones that welcomed her at the airport. There was an estimate of 15,000 people that came to the event just to see her alone. The fans sang one of their songs which caught Lisa by surprise when the fans showed a montage of her and her group’s success through the years since their debut.

 

This made Lisa feel that for once, her doubts about the realness of the industry she's in seem to have diminished and she believed these people loved her. They were proud of her and she couldn't be happier. There were tears of joy which she couldn’t hold back and she smiled. She gave them a genuine thankful smile. "Thank you all for your love! I hope you continue to support all of us in our group! Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and I will continue to work hard and release more albums for you guys! Thank you so much! Khaawp-Khun Ka!

 

Meanwhile back in Seoul, Jisoo saw the headlines that Lisa made in Thailand. "Chaeng! Jennie! Come here! Look! Lalisa is on the news! Holy it looks like there was a pope visit that happened. Look at the amount of those people! The Thai people love her and look! She never failed to include us as well. I'm so proud of her. This is the first time I've seen her cry like that. Our Lalisa must be overwhelmed!" Jisoo said.

While Chaeng and Jennie both sat next to Jisoo in their living room. “She deserves it. Imagine being an idol overseas, with no family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter