To Friendship

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5. To Friendship

“Lalisaaaaaaaaa!!!!!”

Jisoo screamed as soon as she saw the maknae enter their dorm. “Oh my God! We saw you on the news and we’re so proud of you!! You did great and people love you!!” “Thank you unnie! I had fun and the fans gave something for you guys too! I saw my parents and had lunch with them for the first time in years and it was great! My mom made a little something for you guys too for our debut anniversary.” Lisa replied filled with excitement.

“Lisa ya! Did you bring some mango rice with you? I really love those!” Chaeng asked Lisa with full on curiosity. “Ya Olchaengi, I just got here and the first thing you ask from me is food.” The 3 girls laughed so hard and hugged each other. “Limario we really missed you!” Jisoo and Chaeng said while hugging the girl that just came back. -- While celebrating the maknae’s return, Jennie came out of her room looking like she just woke up. “Hi Nini!” Lisa said smiling. “I am back.”

Jennie then gave Lisa the most radiant smile she could ever give “Welcome back Lili.”

“Wuuhh Jendeukie! You have not smiled like that in forever you are making this little boy that just arrived crazy again.” Jisoo snorted in laughter. “Jisoo unnie! I am not a boy wtf.” Lisa responded feeling shy. “Okay sorry Oppa Lalisa.” Jisoo nodded and bowed to Lisa. The four of them laughed hysterically and were happy they have finally reunited.

 

The day of their debut anniversary came and the girls were scheduled to do a live broadcast for their fans. “I am really excited to do this! We will be interacting with our fans again. We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for their support as well. Let’s make them happy today!” Chaeng said motivating the rest of her members. “Fighting!” Lisa uttered in the cutest way while holding her fist up.

 

The four of them went to the room where the broadcast is being held. From left to right, Chaeng, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa sat together. The broadcast started the 3 second count before airing live and the girls greeted their fans in sync. “Hello everyone! Thank you so much for joining us today!” “Let’s all have fun and enjoy this day! We would like to greet everyone a happy anniversary too as we wouldn’t have made it this far if it weren’t for you guys!” Chaeng encouraged the fans that went to watch the broadcast. The fans roared and flooded the girls with sweet and encouraging messages from the chat feed.

 

Jennie thought this would be a great time to get close with Lisa as they are sat together. While the group was busy interacting with the fans online, Lisa leaned in closer as Jennie placed her hand on Lisa’s lap-- posing together for the fans to capture and enjoy. As expected, the natural came out of Lisa. She leaned in even more closer and kissed Jennie’s cheek. Jennie on the other hand squeezed Lisa’s knee subtlety.

 

Lisa chuckled as she left a mark on Jennie’s cheek and wiped it off. “You are too cute unnie.” Lisa then continued to be playful towards her. Jennie felt as if they were back to normal, their old natural routine came back and she thought maybe Lisa understood what happened at their previous encounter at the corner alley. -- They were okay.

 

While the group was doing their fan activity online, Chaeng and Jisoo eyed each other. Jisoo then whispered to Chaeng. “Olchaengi look at these two. First, they were sulking and . Look! Look at them now all loved up and sweet. I seriously don’t understand these women.” Chaeng almost spit her drink to laugh but kept it together. “Unnie don’t be whispering something like that when we are live and people see us.” Chaeng answered in whisper. “But those two don’t seem to care. We are live.” Jisoo responded eyeing the two and then back at Chaeng. She smirked and then shouted “Chikin!” Chaeng couldn’t hold it anymore and laughed so hard while the other two snapped out of their own little world.

“Let’s show them the cake we wrote on!” Chaeng excitingly told the members. “We will pick a lucky fan to give this cake to. Please eat it as soon as it reaches you!” Chaeng added. Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa cheered for the lucky fan and thank them for their time watching. As the broadcast nearing its end, the girls said their goodbyes to the fans.

Jennie slid her arm on Lisa’s back as Lisa scootched closer and wrapped her arms on Jennie’s waist. Jennie then took Lisa’s hand, kept it on her lap and held it. The fans reacted over the interaction filling the chat feed with “JEEEENNLIIISSAAA” Both Jennie and Lisa laughed at the comment and Jisoo then smirked and nudged Chaeng who kept mum and pretended as if sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter