Muskky and Musppy

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7. Muskky and Musppy

 

After eating at the restaurant, Irene thanked the four for their time today. “Jennie, can I talk to you for a minute? Irene asked. “Yeah, of course unnie.” Jennie answered. The two then moved a little further from the group distancing themselves and allowing them to have a little talk in private. “So what was that Jennie?” Irene asked. “What was what?” Jennie replied seeming clueless but she knew where this conversation was going. “You, with Lisa. It seems to me, that you don’t want us to spend time together? Is there a problem? Because I don’t see anything wrong with us hanging out.” Irene said obviously annoyed.

Jennie then laughed at the girl’s remark. “Oh unnie, it’s not like that at all. You can hang out together whenever you guys possibly can. Lisa and I just really spend a lot of time together and we are comfortable with each other. -- Why are you being like this though? Are you interested in her?” Jennie asked. Although playing it cool, she was nervous to hear Irene admit that she likes the girl.  “Well, as a matter of fact, I do. She seem like a genuine person. Someone that wouldn’t really lie and in this industry that we’re in, it’s hard to find people like that. You know what I mean. We’ve hung out and you told me yourself with how she is and that is why I’ve always been curious about her and now that we’ve met, I want to get to know her more. Will you help me with her?” Irene asked.

 

“How do I help you with her though unnie? Lisa does what she wants and I am not in the position to tell her who to like and where to go. She just is Lisa which is one of the many things I like about her. -- She does what she wants when she want to and She’s not afraid to do things that aren’t familiar to her.” Jennie answered Irene. “So you do like Lisa too.” Irene, annoyed as she is, connected the dots to which she realized why the lunch date with Lisa didn’t push through and  to add to that, the time at the gym where it seemed like Jennie and Lisa were too close.  “You could have just told me you know? Like before we got to this point and before I’ve met her.” Irene added.

Jennie obviously caught in her own words had no reason to deny it anymore. She had to think fast, she can’t let this girl win. “Think what you want to think unnie but Lisa is a very special girl. She is not someone you can just have and past time with. She is more than that.  All I know is I can’t let you and her happen. Y-you… you just aren’t good enough for her.” Jennie answered the girl in full honesty nervous from the outcome of their conversation.  “Oh yeah? I’m not good enough? Who is better for her then Jen? You? I thought we’re friends. I didn’t expect this from you.” Irene hissed.

 

“We are unnie.” Jennie answered “and if you want us to stay friends, you’ll stay away from Lisa.”

Jennie responded and then gave the girl a sweet smile after the conversation. “Look are we done here? Is there anything else you’d like to know?” Jennie added. “Jennie, C’mon it didn’t have to be this way. Don’t be selfish! Does she even know you like her?” Irene asked.

 

“No, she doesn’t.” Jennie said plainly. “But let me worry about that Unnie… It’s not your problem to solve.” Irene then walked out of the place and headed straight to her car while Jennie returned with the girls that were waiting for her. “Why did Irene leave right away? I didn’t get to thank her for coming!” Lisa asked. “She just didn’t feel well all of a sudden and had to go home.”

Jennie answered.

“Oh Okay, I hope it isn’t too bad!” Lisa added. Ignoring what the girl said, Jennie asked Lisa. “Are you ready to go?”  “Yesssss!!!!!” Lisa said giddily. “I want to go to Mustoy Nini, can we? pleaaase” Lisa asked like the child that she is. “Of course we can!” Jennie responded, thrilled that Lisa seem to also look forward to their time together.

 

“Ya! Ya! Ya! You guys are forgetting about me and Chaeng again!” Jisoo said. “You two dumplings! If you forget to bring home chikin ya'll are going to sleep outside tonight.” Jisoo threatened the two. “No worries unnie, we won’t forget about it. See you at home!” Jennie responded while laughing.

 

“Unnie, what do you think Jennie and Irene talked about? Irene looked pissed.” Chaeng asked Jisoo. “I’m not really sure but I thought I read Jennie’s lips earlier. Seems like she was telling Irene to stay away from Lisa. Our Jendeukie seem to be doing something about her feelings now for once. But I think it will be a messy ride.” Jisoo explained. “I hope it works out for them. I always knew Lisa liked Jennie and same for Jennie.” Chaeng responded. “But as we know, Jennie is the type that is very closed off. She is guarded and it’s not easy to let all of those feelings out, I’ve seen how vulnerable she was that night after She and Lisa had that confession talk and with how she acted today at the gym and that conversation with Irene, This is way out of character. I hope she isn’t pushing herself too much and that somehow, Lisa figures it out. It takes two to tango after all.” Jisoo said wearing a worried look on her face.

 

 

 

 

The two arrived in Hongdae to stroll around for a little bit. The girls wore their face masks and caps so they can walk freely without anyone noticing them. It was a chilly afternoon in Seoul at the time, Out of impulse, Lisa took Jennie’s hand, held it and slid it in her jacket. “It’s cold Nini. Put yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter