Tokyo

Love on Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1.  Tokyo

"11:11 make a wish!" Lisa shouted as she ran towards Chaeng and poked her cheeks.  "I wish to have a month long vacation here! The night is so beautiful!" Chaeng said as she glances towards the hotel window overlooking Tokyo's beautiful city lights.

 

 As the night falls deeper, Lisa and Chaeng decided to stay up late at their hotel room. Still in disbelief after their first sold out Tokyo concert, The two girls talked about life as it is and how they see their future selves 5 years from now. “Yo Chaeng” Lisa said. “Our lives had definitely changed since our debut huh? Are you happy?” Chaeng answered “Of course! I never really thought we’d be this big. I get that ever since our debut, privacy had been a little to none but it’s really worth it. This has always been our dream!” “Yeah.” Lisa answered “but do you sometimes miss the freedom of going out with friends or like ask and go on a date with someone how and when you want to?" Lisa added. Chaeng then flashes her bright smile “Oh Lisa! Are you thinking of dating now? Do you like someone? Perhaps it’s Unnie? Perhaps it’s Je-“Chaeng was suddenly interrupted when a knock arrived in their hotel room.

 

“Did you call for room service? “ Chaeng asked Lisa. “No I didn’t”.  As Lisa stood up, Chaeng uttered "Hey be careful! We didn't call for anything! That might be a stalker or a killer!" Lisa laughed at how Chaeng overtly reacted with the knock and told her "Relax will you! You watch too much horror movies it's already getting in your head for real." Lisa laughed as she teased the girl. She then stood up to check on it and as soon as she opened the door, all of a sudden, she felt knots being tied up in her tummy and her heart was beating fast.

 

“Hey! I couldn’t sleep! What are you guys doing?” It was Jennie.

 

"Chaeng and I were just talking about life in general" Lisa answered. "Unnie! Lisa wants to date!" Chaeng added and laughed. “Yaa! Park Chaeyoung! Stop it!" Lisa blushed so hard. Jennie looked at Lisa and thought huh she's interested in someone? Jennie smiled and teased Lisa "Whom might it be Lili? Do we know who?" Winking at her. Chaeng laughed so hard telling Jennie, "Oh Unnie, you have no idea. I think you know the person very well!" Then Lisa changes her tone "But seriously you guys. Stop it." Lisa said as she felt she was about to be grilled.

"C'mon Lili, It's only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter