VI. When? (Surprise)

Real and not Pretend : Book 2 — The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That week was a hell for Lisa, not only because of how long they had to stay and go early for practices but also because Julio was there. Don't get her wrong, it didn't affect how she handled her characters in the play but the fact that the man had to stay there day in and out to watch, video and photograph the rehearsals was becoming way too suffocating for her.

 

At first, she was cool with it. Their rehearsals went smooth and she got through all of those - also receiving compliments from the co-actors and actresses as well as the directors and other staffs - until Julio and her crew now had to take part of it. And the good 'ol fate is really playing with her as she had become one of Julio's muses.

 

Lisa just knew that one of the reasons why the directors wanted Julio's company as their official partner for this was because every photographers and videographers are assigned to 5 actors and actresses each which makes Lisa and Julio be together almost all the practice sessions except for their breaks, lunches and if Julio had to take photos of his other muses.

 

She finally had a weight being lifted off her chest the following week as the crews didn't show up, all of them were at the first auditorium of which where the first show is going to happen - they only have less than 2 weeks to perfect and finish everything before the big day.

 

Since then, their practices ran smoothly. From the transitions, dress and stage changes were perfect. They even had a dry run several times and all received good feedbacks from the directors with a slight here and there tweaks along the way.

 

It was almost 25 minutes past 5 o'clock in the morning, and Lisa just like the others are now biding goodbyes to all the crew, it's finally their long awaited rest day after 2 weeks straight practices.

 

Exhausted, Lisa slumps herself onto the van before her manager drives her to the house - didn't have any clue that her phone had several texts from Jennie.

 

 

"I'm home." Lisa says weakly, this has been her routine to say so with or without Jennie at home. Just out of courtesy for the house and the chocolate pomeranian left alone all day in their house. The house was a bit dark reserved by the sidewalk post lighting that seeped through their windows.

 

First thing she does is to check on their dog's bowls to wash it all up and change it with new water and new sets of dog foods, she didn't even bother on turning the lights on except for the ones in the kitchen until arms went around her hips that scared that out of her - she almost had a heart attack.

 

"Ops. Sorry." said Jennie who's just giggling from behind.

Once she finally gains her brain, soul and footing, Lisa answers. "Oh my god babe. Stop scaring me like that!" before she turns around and received a peck on her lips.

Jennie continues to giggle. "I am so sorry. You probably didn't check your phone, did you?"

Lisa remains sulking though. "I did not."

"Stop being cute." and Lisa receives another kiss.

"I am not." and another kiss until it goes on and on.

"You are liking this, aren't you?" Jennie says in the middle of the kiss while Lisa's arms went around her neck and settled on her shoulders.

"Uh hu-ow!" Jennie just bit Lisa's lower lip.

"That's what you get."

Lisa pouts. "Aw come on. More?"

"Nope."

"Yep."

"Nope."

"Yep."

"Nope."

"Nope."

"Yep." before Jennie realizes it, Lisa already had a grin.

"Gotchu."

"Hate chu." Jennie says with a slight pout which earned a peck from the taller one.

"You don't. But before this turns into another battle, what were your texts all about anyway?" as Lisa's hand starts caressing Jennie's hair at the back of her head down to her nape to massage it.

Jennie smiles, she always love these subtle touches that eases and calms her down. "Was just saying I went home early and when you didn't reply, I thought I'd surprise you."

"More like a ticket to heart attack."

"So dramatic." Jennie rolled her eyes playfully only to receive a tickle on her sides until they had to run around the living room with Kuma looking at them on the couch.

The house wasn't this loud and alive for a long ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter