XXV. Time Flies

Real and not Pretend : Book 2 — The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) :  please read

Hello Everyone.

First of all, I'd like to apologize for taking an unannounced hiatus — had been quite busy with BLACKPINK's comeback, work and health complications but hey we're back.

Second, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell everyone who's reading and following this story that the end is near. Yes, you read it right.. Book 2 is about to be marked as completed. After this chapter, we will only have the last two chapters before closing the book. 

Lastly, buckle up everyone. 😌


Also, I did not proofread this so apologies for the errors. I'll edit it whenever I could. 

 

 

 


***

 


Time flies quite fast, Jennie is just a week away from the licensure exam. A week of just being at home, trying to relax as much as she could and casually reading her notes from those months of taking review classes. It's normal for the review center to give all students a breather before the exam — a breather that means their review classes have come to an end.

Since then, Jennie stays locked up in the house — with Kuma, of course. The only time she gets a rest were when she was going to eat or have a call with Lisa other than sleep.

Lisa on the other hand is on her way towards the last two cities to hold a show before they kick off their encore stages which are all scheduled to be in three cities in Australia, Melbourne being the last place. The show recorded massive number of attendees each show — making it the highest grossing theatrical show to date. Every show is sold out, every show is another one for the record book, every show is spectacular.

All of the people involved in the show know how much this could boost up their reputation ranks and a good record for their resumé, that's for sure. It is the most tiring project Lisa had been part of but definitely the best one yet.


One week had passed, Lisa is now on her way back to Australia while Jennie is inside a room, filled with people who are all hoping of getting a license as the last hour of a two-day exam takes place. Jennie flips her answering book sheet to start reviewing her answers in case she had missed one. She's not that confident with her answers although she knows she had read and learned most of them in her manual book and from the review center. Nothing is certain until the results will be out which will be announced in about 4 days. Four gruelling and nerve-wracking days.


Three..

Jennie flips another page.

Two..

Jennie scans the answers.

One..

Jennie sighs, closed her eyes to send out a quick prayer before closing the book.

 

And the bell that signals the end of the exam went off. Cheers, groans, sighs and other weird sounds busted the room soon after the proctors of each rooms came out with the test and answering books. Jennie heaves out a sigh as she stays where she sits for a few minutes, the pressure is finally slowly getting ticked off of her, her head is no longer throbbing and her chest feels a little light. Months of pressure made her so uptight and finally everything is done — not quite literally because they still have to wait for the results but the first part is finally over. One step at a time.

Jennie grabs her pen which was the only object she could bring inside the room before she headed out. She's on a mission to look for Krystal and the others when she heard a little commotion from the lobby section of the building. Curious of the reason behind it — and also after seeing Krystal quite literally shoved one of their friends — she walks straight towards the gather.

A few more steps closer, Jennie finally knows the reason why and it also made her smile. Right in the middle of the crowd is the person she had been missing for weeks, the person she had last talked to before she entered the room, the person who had been her support system is being bombarded by the other examinees with either asking for a photo or a signature. Jennie stops walking forward and just watched everything with a smile on her face. 

 

Lisa, being the person who can't really say no, obliged and attended to each and every need. Although she was tired from the long flight, she knows it's nothing compared to what these people had experienced. It's the least thing she could do, at least they could somehow forget the stress and pressure just for a little while. She dropped all her luggage back home before asking her manager to drive her all the way to the exam area to meet up with Jennie. She'd like to push her luck to be the last person Jennie had talked to before the exam and be the first person she would talk to after the exam.

Their flight got delayed for over an hour which made her not only annoyed but also anxious that she might not be able to do what she wanted to do. Lucky enough, there was no air traffic when they reached Australia, she was just right on time when they landed.

Lisa's peripheral vision caught something which immediately made her look up, the change on how the way she smiled was so evident that the others had to follow the direction of the gaze. Lisa politely excused herself from the murmuring crowd to approach the still smiling Jennie.

 

"Hi there." they both said in unison which ultimately made them laugh right after.


The amount of longing and love they both shared at that moment blocks out the fact that they're in public, they both engulfed each other into their embrace as the warmth that they have been missing for far too long is finally back. 


"I missed you." Jennie says.

A soft kiss landed on Jennie's temple. "I've missed you too."

Usually, a kiss on the lips would immediately follows however Krystal's loud mouth stops them from doing so. Krystal was saying something in between no public display or get a room, they're not quite sure but they laughed it out anyway.

After brief talks and goodbyes, Jennie and Lisa walked straight towards the parking lot. "Who dropped you off?" Jennie asks.

"Manager oppa. I'll drive." Lisa replies whilst snatching the keys off of Jennie's grip.

"Are you sure? You just had a long flight."

"I am sure, besides I had a good sleep during the flight." That's a lie, she was almost restless because of that damn flight delay but she won't say that. Lisa just wants Jennie to relax plus the reward of doing so is what she is also after.

And by reward it means getting a kiss from Jennie soon after she opens the door of the passenger's seat for the latter to enter. Lisa jogs straight to the other side before she asks. "Dinner?"

"Yes please. I'm famished."

"Okay dokie." the car engine softly hums. "Specifics?"

"Hm. Let's go for Korean. I'm craving for Jajangmyeon."

"Korean it is."

 

 

***

 


Almost ghostly and gentle traces of random lines and shapes are being drawn on Lisa's by none other than Jennie. They just shared another long and steamy session soon after they entered their bedroom. It was Jennie who initiated the night after seeing multiple people who approached their table earlier to either take a picture or asking for an autograph from her lover.

It was not because of jealousy but because of how radiant and beautiful Lisa was while entertaining the people who approached her. Jennie didn't see a glimpse of annoyance from her lover and it made her proud knowing that Lisa remains as humble and as down to earth as she wanted her to be despite her current fame.

Let's just say, Jennie always has a thing for this type of Lisa. A weird kink she had picked up after years of being in a relationship with a famous theatrical actress.

Lisa was on top of Jennie, face basically snuggling against the crook of Jennie's neck as the latter continues to pamper her back with gentle caresses.

 

"How many rest days before you fly to Sydney?" Jennie asks.

"3 days."

"That's short."

"Yeah, this encore won't really last for long. Which reminds me." Lisa trails as she pushes her head up so she could take a look at Jennie's face. "Your review and exams are over, would you like to tag along throughout our encore shows?"

That made Jennie's eyebrow shot up. "Are they going to allow you?"

Lisa nods. "Of course, it's just encore anyway and I'm pretty sure they won't mind."

Jennie reaches forward to remove the bangs off of Lisa's now short black hair — another reason why Jennie had a huge urge earlier, Lisa was smoking hot, y and beautiful with her hair that short. "Okay."

"Now that was easy." 

"Because I know you too well, Manoban. If I won't agree, your will be flying back and forth just to be home with me every single night."

Lisa grins. "Guilty as charged. This encore would last for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter