IX. How can she...

Real and not Pretend : Book 2 — The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The show ended with a standing ovation and a big round of applause from the crowd. Worth to say, they started their World Tour with an impression that this "The Aladdin" remake will not disappoint anyone.

 

Post show Press Conference and Photoshoot ended smoothly before the VIPs were allowed to go back stage for a quick Meet and Greet with the casts.

 

Lisa is busy greeting, thanking and be in pictures with everyone who'd come and greet her when she feels a tap on her shoulder. A huge smile flashes across her face when she sees who did that - Jennie, behind her are their friends who are wearing huge smiles on their faces.

 

Seconds later, Lisa was bombarded with tight hugs from everyone and a kiss from Jennie.

 

"Congratulations Kid!" Jisoo says.

"That was so beautiful, Lisa. Congratulations!" Chaeyoung added.

"This show is worth the hype." BamBam says after sneaking his way out from being behind his friends.

"Thank you. Thank you for coming and watching." Lisa says, arm draping around the shoulders of her lover while the latter had hers around her waist area - height differences, I swear.

"Your characters are tiring though. You gotta change real fast for that." Wendy comments who's standing beside Chaeyoung.

Lisa chuckles. "It was but we have other actors who had it worse, playing like 3 to 4 characters including the passers by in some scenes so I'll say I still had it good."

"She's being humble."

All their heads turn towards the direction of the voice which followed by squeals because it is the lead actor of the play followed by the lead actress.

"Oh my god."

"I'm not dreaming right?"

"Pinch me-ow! Why did you do that?"

"You suggested a pinch."

"It was joke!"

"Ops. Well it up."

All of them had to laugh at that, it was Jisoo and Chaeyoung bantering with Jisoo now rubbing the spot she got pinched.

"I am so sorry about that." Chaeyoung worded her apology with a bow, slightly embarrassed of what they just did.

A manly chuckle. "That is fine. It feels nice to be young, huh?"

"You're not that old. You're still as stunning as 20s." Lisa says.

"Says the one in her mid 20s. Stop the sugar coat." He says before looking at Jennie. "Your ability on putting up to this mouth everyday is a wonder."

Jennie chuckles. "I got used to it."

"Well my mouth do wonders." Lisa wriggles her eyebrows. Jennie flushed red while the crowd complains.

"Ew!"

"You don't have to say that."

"Oh my brain."

"I think my food is coming up."

Lisa laughs victoriously before Jennie elbows her stomach which made her groan.

"This kid, seriously. We'll be heading out first. Still have some guests to attend to, you know - the usual courtesy stuff." He says with a wink.

Lisa laughs. "Aite. See you later!"

"You bet." before the lead couple leaves.

"You seriously don't have to say that." Jennie mumbles.

Lisa chuckles. "I did not imply anything. It was their minds who are in the gutter."

"Right and you're short." Jennie rolls her eyes.

Lisa chuckles once again before giving her lover a short kiss on her forehead which made Jennie smile - little gestures like this makes her fall for her even more. "And I love you too." Lisa replied.

"What time is the After Party?" Chaeyoung says.

Lisa stares at her wrist watch before looking up. "In about an hour. You guys could come."

"Nah, I still have unfinished research back in the lab. Just got a text from a senior researcher too so I need to be there. Rain check?" Jisoo says.

Lisa smiles. "Sure, we can celebrate separately."

"Nice. Just hit me up, whenever."

"Will do. And you?" Lisa turns her head to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiles. "I can't. Studio duties. Rain check for me as well, please."

Lisa playfully rolls her eyes. "Right right right, Miss Producer. Some friends I have."


 

They all laughed, one by one, their friends leave the venue after greeting all the casts until the only ones left in the circle are Jennie and Lisa.

 

After a quick change for the after party, Jennie and Lisa proceeded to their waiting van that will send them to the venue. Lisa had her arm around Jennie's shoulder while giving her temple random kisses and Jennie leaning against the younger's comfort and affection with a hand caressing her sides.

 

It didn't take long until they've arrived, it's a bar rented by the Directors for the entire night for them to use and have fun. After all, they had a successful first show, a week after today, they'll start the long World Tour. They still have couple cities to be in in Australia though before going straight to their Asian Leg Tour that would probably last for 2 months before they could go home for a rest.

 

 

"Come on, let's get inside the private room booth at the second floor. All of the casts are there." Lisa says straight to Jennie's ear due to the loud music.

"Okay."

Lisa automatically uses her body to shield up Jennie from everyone in the dance floor because Jennie turns fidgety and anxious in a crowd like this. Lisa accidentally discovered that when they both attended a party hosted by one of her co-actors a year ago.

Few more bodies and steps up, Lisa opens a door and greeted by wild smiles, muffled music, chatters and aroma of the foods inside the room.

"There she is!" says one of the casts.

"Thought you'll ditch us." another one.

Lisa laughs. "Never."

"Now come here and bring your girlfriend." one of the directors says.

"Did you like the show?" another director says after Jennie and Lisa sat in a two seater couch.

Jennie smiles. "Yes I did. You guys nailed it."

"Aw, I'm glad you liked it. Lisa right here helped us a lot during the cast break back stage. Helping them with the wardrobe and pacing."

Jennie smiles proudly whilst looking at Lisa who's now at the row of food across the room. Seemingly torn between fried chicken and hotdog. "I'm glad she d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter