XI. Encounter

Real and not Pretend : Book 2 — The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) :

Hi everyone. First of all, apologies for taking SO long and I mean SO LONG to give you an update on this one. I've tweeted the reason why it took me so long, just encountered multiple author's block and I couldn't seem to find satisfaction on whatever finished chapter I was able to write up. Anyhow, enjoy the update. Keep your theories from coming, I like reading them 😉

 

Also, I did some proofreading in the previous chapters — if by any case you want to revisit the chapters to remind you how this story goes. :))

 

 

 

***

 

 

After the shows in several cities in Australia — Lisa, the casts and crews are now days away from starting their Asia Leg Tour. Due to the precedented longevity of the upcoming tour, they were given 3 days spare time before they all gear up.

 

All shows in Australia were sold out, some even requested for a back to back show but sudden requests would take time to settle up — such as theater reservations and possible show dates adjustments to those shows that aren't announced to the public yet but has been plotted in the calendar and had venues already been reserved — this is giving their marketing crew time to consider a finale tour in Australia. It's not decided yet though as contracts of each casts should be revised to change the end time in case they would cater encore shows. 

 

Almost 7 o'clock in the evening, Lisa just got home from a flight which soon welcomed by a flavorful aroma and a happy bark from an incoming pupper, causing her stomach to growl and a smile painted across her face. Jennie is home after a long 40 hour shift and offered to cook dinner for them. Lisa didn't want to exhaust her up even more after a tiring shift but her lover insisted that she for sure could still catch some sleep while waiting for her — perfectly giving her timelines to convince the actress — of which led Lisa to accept the offer.

 

 

"Hi. Welcome Home." Jennie says, placing a plate of a dish she just finished cooking, clad in a black apron with her name embroidered in the center that Lisa gave a few months back all the way from Morocco when they had a show there.

 

 

With a smile, gone all exhaustion from a show and flight — she ditched the after party back in Perth so she could catch up the next flight back home — Lisa then had her arms circle around the smaller one's torso. Reciprocated by another pair around her neck before their lips meet in a slow and longing kiss.

 

Lisa was gone for a total of 8 days due to the simultaneous show stops — only allowing the couple to settle with video and voice calls, as per usual.

 

After the searing slow make out with their hands roaming all over where is accessible, the couple breaks the kiss, earning shallow breaths with their foreheads touching one another and wide smiles spreading across their faces.

 

 

"Damn, what a welcome." Lisa playfully says.

Jennie answers with a chuckle. "That's for the amount of days you've let me come home into an empty house."

Lisa slowly backs her head away, hands on her lover's jawline. "Just that?"

"Just what?"

"Just the kiss? After 8 days? Just the kiss?"

Jennie saw how Lisa's eyebrow and the side of twitched, she immediately had a light bulb hovering her head that before rolling her eyes. "8 days and still the same ert."

Jennie walks away towards the chair where she usually sits making Lisa laugh, doesn't mean she's giving up on this though. "Who says? I was just asking what I am expected to be getting. 8 days, babe.. 8 days." Adding an exaggerated hand gestures — now following Jennie.

The latter turns and playfully points a finger towards Lisa. "Oh I'm scared." Lisa commented before Jennie could even say a word.

"Later. Let's eat first before all of these turns bloody cold."

"You promise?"

Another rolling of eyes. "Here I am again making deals with a kid. Yes, I promise."

"Oh, gnarly!" Lisa says excitedly before finally sitting onto the chair beside Jennie's.

Jennie just had to sigh, how can Lisa always switch persona in a matter of second, still a mystery. "What drink do you wanna have tonight?"

"Frothy?"

"I just restacked yesterday but isn't that gonna tire you up? Thought..."

 

 

Lisa shows her hand — instantly shutting Jennie off — while closing her eyes for a while before opening it. "Just so you know, I have so many energy bars left for later." Before winking and chuckling.

 

"Aite, let's see if that mouth runs the same later." Making a u-turn towards the fridge to grab a can of beer for the woman. 

"Hah! Just so you wait."

 

 

 

***

 

 

Heavy breathing comes in rhythm with a fading moan filled the entire room, gentle scratches that would soon have a visible red lines occupies her back before she rolls off and lays on her lover's side.

 

"Good thing I have 3 days of rest." Lisa says, slowly drapping her arms around Jennie's own body, landing a soft peck on her forehead as soon as she's able to engulf her lover in a hug all while panting. 

Still catching her breath, she replies. "For what? For more rounds?" Trailing kisses on Lisa's exposed collarbones.

"Yup, definitely but it's mainly for the scratches you just had on my back, you cat." Jennie pulls her head out so she could look into Lisa's eyes, shock evident. 

"Oh my god." pushing herself up to slowly let the latter slightly turn so she could have vision of it despite the room being dim lit.

 

Lisa only chuckles, this is nothing new to her but it's the first time Jennie did so while she's having shows — L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter