two.

Autumn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol woke up a bit late that day. But he quickly went off the bed when he remembered to go to th gym as he usually do with Mingyu every weekend. He headed to the kitchen and saw the unfamiliar shoes near the entrance when he passed by the living room, he frowned at them then remembered whose the owner of the shoes. So he walked back to the other room in front of his.

 

 

“Hi?” Seungcheol opened the door and poked his head inside, getting the attention from the two on the bed.

 

 

“Oh, hey.” Jeonghan greeted him back then standing up to walk over Seungcheol.

 

 

“Did you guys have breakfast yet? Uhh what is it again” Seungcheol looked anywhere to find the watch and Jeonghan answered the question by saying it’s nine am. “Oh shoot! You guys must be hungry right? Okay, let me get my morning coffee first”

 

 

Jeonghan laughed a little seeing his panicked face. “Nah, we’re good. Do you want me to make the coffee? People say I’m quite good at it.”

 

 

“For real?” And Seungcheol accepted the offer wholeheartedly after Jeonghan gave him a nod. “It’s really good! Better than the coffees they have in coffee shop actually”

 

 

Jeonghan snorted at his words as he settled himself on the chair across the other, helping Yuchan who was crawling onto his lap. A glass of water placed in front of them. “Thanks, but I don’t think so.”

 

 

“Can I have a taste?” the kid asked way too innocently.

 

 

“I’m so sorry but you can’t drink this yet.” Seungcheol made a sad face towards Yuchan.

 

 

“Then do you have milk, uncle? I want banana milk.”

 

 

 

“Yuchan.” Jeonghan called him in a slight warning tone.

 

 

“Banana milk? Let me check it in the refrigerator.” Seungcheol got up and walked over to look for the

 

 

“Yuchan, we have this water.” Jeonghan gave the glass of water to Yuchan but he rejected it. “You don’t have to find it, it’s okay.”

 

 

“But I want banana milk, Didi.”

 

Fortunely Seungcheol found the remaining carton of milk, even though it’s strawberry flavoured but Yuchan still accepted it gladly when Seungcheol handed it out to him then he ran out of the kitchen to watch the television.

 

 

“I’m sorry for that and thank you so much…” Jeonghan’s eyes trailed down on the table. “…sir.”

 

 

 

It made Seungcheol nearly choke on his coffee. “Wait- what? What did you just call me?”

 

 

“…sir”

 

 

“I don’t think I’m much older than you but Seungcheol is fine, just call me Seungcheol.”

 

Jeonghan looked up to meet his eyes. “Se- seungcheol?” he said like he was testing the name on his tongue. Seungcheol smiled at him and nodded.

 

 

“Yep. And you’re Jeonghan.” Seungcheol washed his cup then walked out of the kitchen, Jeonghan following behind him. “Yuchan, what do you want for breakfast?” he asked approaching the boy.

 

 

Yuchan switched his attention from the television to Seungcheol. “Breakfast? Umm.. I like everything!”

 

 

“You do?”

 

 

“Yuchan isn’t a picky eater, he really eats almost everything.” Jeonghan informed as he patted on the boy’s head, sitting beside him.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter