seven.

Autumn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’ve been avoiding me, Jeonghan.” The said man jumped back in surprise by the sudden voice behind him that he slipped the knife he was holding as he was cooking the dinner alone in the kitchen. Fortunely, the knife didn’t get to touch anyone and landed safely onto the floor. Jeonghan was about to take it but someone else took it before he could, he turned around.

 

 

“S-Seungcheol, what are you doing?” he stuttered. Seungcheol lifted an eyebrow, putting the knife back on the cutting board.

 

 

“I’m just saying that you’ve been avoiding me since yesterday.”

 

 

“I’m not.”

 

 

“Oh, come on. Don’t get me started.” Seungcheol gritted his teeth. Actually, he had been waiting Jeonghan to approach him, but the latter less likely to do so and his patience was wearing thin.

 

 

“Let me finish with the cooking first. Yuchan is waiting.” He replied quickly and that made Seungcheol sigh as he thought Jeonghan was just finding some excuse to get away again. By the mention of Yuchan, Seungcheol nodded agreeing.

 

 

He took a seat on the chair in the kitchen as he waited by watching the other cooking in complete silence. When Jeonghan finished and called out Yuchan’s name who had been waiting to be fed. He offered Seungcheol if he wanted to eat, but the older rejected it by saying he can do it later.

 

 

Jeonghan was extremely nervous. Despite the fact that he didn’t look at Seungcheol’s direction, but he knew the other had his eyes glued on him the whole time. He was actually kind of scared that he had made Seungcheol, the owner of this residence, get mad. He also knew that he should get this over as soon so that was why once he finished feeding Yuchan, he told him to play in their room. However, he didn’t want Yuchan to listen what was about to happen between him and Seungcheol.

 

 

“I wasn’t avoiding you, at least I didn’t do it intentionally, for real. I’m so sorry if you feel that way.”

 

 

“Okay, and the reason is?”

 

 

A long silence fell in the air between the two. Seungcheol waited the other who was sitting across him to talk. Jeonghan cleared his throat, “I don’t want you to misunderstand, so I was planning to just get it over by myself.”

 

 

“I wouldn’t misunderstand anything if you’d just tell me, no?”

 

 

“It’s related to your friends,” Jeonghan looked up to check on Seungcheol’s facial expression and immediately met his eyes. He could see the concern mixed with the impatience in them. “It’s not like I don’t like them or-“

 

 

“Just spill it, Jeonghan!” Seungcheol cut him off and it surprised the hell out of Jeonghan. He didn’t think it was a big deal that Seungcheol had to snap at him like that.

 

 

“Now how could I tell you if you just did that to me?”

 

 

“You’re avoiding me, that’s stressing me out, and that doesn’t feel nice, Jeonghan. I’m trying my best here to help you from whatever it is bothering you. Whether it’s related to my friends or not, I don’t care!” Seungcheol messed his hair up as he glared at Jeonghan in full anger.

 

 

Jeonghan already had tears pooling in his eyes by this time. His vision blurry and he couldn’t see Seungcheol clearly. The other scared him so much, now he learned that Seungcheol was one with a short-temper. While Jeonghan was the opposite, he liked everything to be done calmly in peace. When a single tear finally dropped down his cheek, he quickly got up before Seungcheol could see his tears. He left the other alone looking dumbfounded.

 

 

That night, Seungcheol hadn’t eaten his dinner, till the next morning he came out of his room had dressed neatly then went to work right away, he didn’t even step into the kitchen like he usually did. Jeonghan had prepared his coffee but he left it on the table then chose to go back into his room to avoid meeting the other man. They successfully avoided each other that morning.

 

 

Even though Jeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter