eleven.

Autumn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungcheol hyung, do you like Jeonghan hyung?”

 

 

Seungcheol stopped his work for a brief moment only to stare at Mingyu, the one who throw the question. Then went back to arranging the stack of papers on his desk. “Sure, I like him. What’s with the sudden question?”

 

 

“No, not like that. I mean do you like him?”

 

 

“Yes, Mingyu. I’m sure you and Wonwoo do like him too, right?”

 

 

“Gosh, you’re so dense,” Mingyu threw a pen at Seungcheol to gain his whole attention, earning a hiss from the older. “I mean, do you like like him in that way?”

 

 

Seungcheol straightened himself on the chair, thinking about what to answer to the question. Mingyu waited for him with wide eyes expectantly. “I don’t think so. He’s just a friend.”

 

 

Mingyu sighed desperately. “Are you sure? What kind of friend? Like Wonwoo and I?”

 

 

“Not like you two,” Seungcheol answered but doubting his own answer. “yet”

 

 

“Then how? I want a specific answer, describe it to me, please.”

 

 

“What for? It’s not something important.”

 

 

“It is! Or are you avoiding my question now because you started to think he’s not actually a friend?” Mingyu asked in a teasingly manner, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

 

“You’re talking nonsense!” Seungcheol threw Mingyu’s pen back to the owner which successfully hit his head. “Okay. Jeonghan is… nice. He’s a very very dependable guy, strong but caring.”

 

 

“and and and?”

 

 

“That’s it, that’ all, stupid.”

 

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes. “Indeed, boring Choi Seungcheol.”

 

 

 

“Oh, Wonwoo? What happened?” Mingyu never wipped his head so fast before at the mention of his other half. Turned out that Seungcheol was on his phone, face looking kind of concerned which attrached Mingyu’s attention that he got up to stand next to the older. Almost pressing his face onto the device Seungcheol held. “but he said he’s going to pick him up today this morning. Have you try give him a call?”

 

 

“I did. but none of my calls were answered.” came Wonwoo’s voice from the other side. “do you want me to take Yuchan with us?”

 

 

Seungcheol checked on his wrist. It was way too late for Jeonghan to pick Yuchan up from his school which was unusual. “Okay, just do it, Won. I will get him once I found Jeonghan later. Thanks a lot anyway.”

 

 

“Sure, take it easy, hyung. Gotta go now.”

 

 

“Drive safely, baby. I love you so much!” Mingyu snatched the phone away before Seungcheol could even said anything and only returned it after giving a one last smooch. “So, what’s actually happened here?”

 

 

“Jeonghan haven’t picked Yuchan up and Wonwoo said he couldn’t reach him either.” Seungcheol said nonchalantly, fingers already busy clicking on the flat screen to find Jeonghan’s number. He messed up his hair after dialing the same number for the umpteenth times only to earn zero response.

 

 

“Hyung, calm down. I’m sure he isn’t dying out there.”

 

 

“How do you even know?” Seungcheol snapped. Letting out a frustrating sigh, Seungcheol grabbed his briefcase after muttering a low sorry but audible enough to Mingyu. “I guess I’ll just take my leave now.”

 

 

“O-okay.” Mingyu stuttered as he watch how Seungcheol acted anxiously.

 

 

 

Seungcheol chose his flat as the first place to go. He stepped inside without bothering to take his shoes off and wandering around while calling Jeonghan’s name. Turning on every lights in each room in order to help him looking for the other but to no avail, Jeonghan wasn’t there.

 

 

The sun was starting to set down and the gloomy sky didn’t help either. Seungcheol was even able to feel the little drizzles already falling onto his skin. After making sure the door was locked, Seungcheol left and drove his car to Jeonghan’s workplace.

 

 

The car has parked neatly, as he was about to get out of the car, Seungcheol saw the ‘CLOSE’ sign was hung inside the glassed door. He took off his coat that suddenly feel irritating on his body, leaving the white shirt on. Seungcheol decided to look closer and peek inside the store thoroughly, which was dark.

 

 

Seungcheol felt even more anxious by this time. Going back into his car, he dialed Wonwoo’s number and the call was picked up almost immediately.

 

 

“Hello, hyung?”

 

 

“Wonwoo, any news from Jeonghan?”

 

“Uhmm, nothing. My text even still left undelivered.” Wonwoo said in sorrow. “where are you now, hyung? Mingyu said you leave the office early”

 

 

“Yeah, I’m currently in front of Jeonghan’s workplace but,” Seungcheol turned to see the said place, “it’s close. “

 

 

“Really? Hyung, do you, perhaps, need some help?”

 

 

“No, no, you two just watch the kids. I will call you right away once I found him, don’t worry.”

 

 

“Okay, but-“

 

 

“Alright, Wonwoo, I got it. Thanks a lot.” Seungcheol hung up the call before the younger did his lecturing session any longer.

 

 

Throwing his phone on the dashboard, Seungcheol could see how his anxiety has started growing larger and enfolded himself. He doesn’t know where Jeonghan lives before or just any place where Jeonghan frequently goes to when he was having a free time considering that the other usually would just spend his time in with Yuchan.

 

 

Seungcheol shut his eyes, managing his breath to calm himself down. Afterhand, he started the engine and just go for a drive around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter