fourteen.

Autumn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sunday morning rain is falling, steal some covers share some skin~”

Seungcheol hummed to the song as he stirred the coffee inside his mug. A clear sign that he got enough sleep and woke up in the best mood, plus no work because it’s sunday. He drew the curtains to let the sunshine in and enjoyed his coffee while looking out the window. A few months has passed and the weather was great. Different type of flowers were blooming prettily along the road. Seungcheol sighed, he just loved spring that much.

 

 

“You woke up so early for someone who always woke up late on sunday”

Seungcheol turned around and saw Jeonghan still in his grey pajama, tying his hair up in a ponytail. Seungcheol enjoyed the view wholeheartedly, like, who wouldn’t? He never knew why never get tired of the sight of Jeonghan in the morning. Instead, the latter kept him amazed at how beautiful he is.

 

“The weather’s pretty, yeah?” Jeonghan said again, already standing next to Seungcheol.

 

 

“Yeah,” Seungcheol replied, still looking at Jeonghan’s side profile, “the prettiest.”

 

 

“Do you want to eat out?”

 

 

“Hmmm, how about dinner later? I don’t feel like going anywhere this morning.”

 

 

“Alright, we can have some simple… egg sandwich? for breakfast?”

 

 

“Oh yes, chef Yoon! Can you add some cheese too, please?” Seungcheol put a hand on Jeonghan’s shoulder and showed his gummy smile to him.

 

 

 “My pleasure, sir.”

 

 

“A few slices of bacon, please?”

 

 

Jeonghan laughed, “What else?”

 

 

 

“Yuchan, stop running come here and put your clothes on,” Jeonghan let out a long sigh, tired of running after him. “If you aren’t going to put it on, then we will leave you alone, uncle Cheol and I are hungry we can’t wait any longer”

 

 

Seungcheol just stepped out of his room, all ready from head to toe, “Gotcha!” he picked Yuchan up when the boy happened to pass by him. Yuchan wriggled in his hold, laughing out loud. He brought him to the couch where Jeonghan was already waiting.

 

 

Thankfully Yuchan decided to gave up, sitting still on Seungcheol’s lap and let Jeonghan do his job. Seungcheol in the other hand helping him by putting Yuchan’s hand into the coat’s sleeve. Winter has come since a couple weeks ago. A wide blanket of bleach-white snow covered the city beautifully.

 

 

“Let’s goooo~!” Yuchan ran towards the door leaving the two adults behind who could only shake their head, thinking why he was so hyperactive today.

 

 

 

Seungcheol noticed something was off about Jeonghan. He didn’t talk much in the car and only stared out of the window most of the time.

“Hey,” Seungcheol addressed him, the other only look towards him for a while, lifting an eyebrow at him, “you okay?”

 

 

“Of course, I am. Why?” Seungcheol noticed Jeonghan changed his face quick to look excited.

 

 

“Nothing.”

 

 

“Maybe it’s because I couldn’t get enough sleep last night”

 

 

“Really? Why?” Seungcheol turned his head to look at him a little longer this time. Worried.

 

 

“No idea,” Jeonghan shook his head lightly, “but it’s okay, I’m good”

 

 

 

They went to a hot pot restaurant to warmed up their shivering bodies in the cold season. It wasn’t long to wait for their orders, different kinds of hot pot and other side dishes which Jeonghan thought too much for them but Seungcheol insisted that they could finish them all.

 

“I want to sit next to uncle Cheol,” Yuchan moved to the other side of the table.

 

 

“But would be hard for me to feed you, baby”

 

 

Seungcheol pulled the chair beside him and helped Yuchan to climb it. “That’s okay, I can do it.”

 

 

Jeonghan glanced at the other two in front of him all the time. Watching Seungcheol patiently switching from eating then feeding Yuchan made him feel a guilty pleasure. He felt bad seeing Seungcheol couldn’t eat properly, but it was also a lovely sight at the same time.

 

 

“Jeonghan?”

 

 

“Yeah?” Seungcheol didn’t answer, only giving him a confused look. “You guys are so cute, I can’t help but to stare.” Jeonghan wiped his eyelids softly. He didn’t even know since when the tears gathered up there.

 

 

“Didi, this one really delicious! Try it try it!” Yuchan excitedly pointed at the steamed dim sum.

 

 

“Really?” Jeonghan took one with his chopstick”

 

 

“Yesss, the one with shrimp inside is the best” Yuchan watched the older dipping the dim sum into the dark colored sauce, “spicy??”

 

 

“Not really, try it”

 

 

Yuchan only shook his head cutely.

 

 

“Yuchan, come on, aaa~” Seungcheol directed the spoon to his mouth, a palm underneath to prop just in case the soup dripped.

 

After satisfying their stomach with the delicious dinner, they headed to the movie theater. They bought the tickets for the action animation movie and an extra large

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter