six.

Autumn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today they’re going to finally meet Mingyu’s family to have a lunch together. Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Yuchan are currently sitting in one of the restaurant at the mall. They decides to wait for them first then they can order the food later. Jeonghan oddly feels nervous when Seungcheol informed him that the family has arrived and is heading towards them. A few minutes passes, till Seungcheol suddenly gets up from his seat.

 

 

“Sorry we’re late,” the unfamiliar voice makes Jeonghan looks up to see who’s talking. He then sees Seungcheol hifived with someone which Jeonghan recognizes as Mingyu.

 

 

“Chill, we just arrived not long ago,” Seungcheol replied the guy. Jeonghan immediately stands up and bows to greet them. “Hello, I’m Jeonghan, and this is Yuchan,” he gestures to Yuchan to bow as well. The boy seems to be shy as he clings onto Jeonghan after giving a little bow to the new faces.

 

 

“Hello, it’s nice to finally meet you since Seungcheol hyung talk about you two a lot. I’m Mingyu,” the tall guy shakes his hand then continues to introduce the other two. “This is my husband, Wonwoo,” he put an arm on Wonwoo’s shoulder and playfully pushes the little boy who’s holding Wonwoo’s hand to step forward. “Minwoo, introduce yourself.”

 

 

“Hello, I’m Kim Minwoo and I’m five years old. Nice to meet you uncle Jeonghan and Yuchan.” Minwoo bows and Mingyu ruffles his hair, telling him that he did a good job. Jeonghan coos at his confidence.

 

 

“Nice to meet you too, Minwoo. Yuchan’s still a bit shy but he will get better if you try to play with him,” Jeonghan offers his hand for a hifive with Minwoo which the latter gladly accepts.

 

 

 

“Now, now, let’s sit down and order the food because I’ve been starving, everyone,” Seungcheol says in a jokingly way. “Let’s eat first, we have a lot to talk about after that.”

 

 

“Sure, sure.”

 

 

 

After finishing their meal, Mingyu asks Minwoo to play with Yuchan while the four adults discussed the plan about sending Yuchan to the same pre-school as Minwoo. Seungcheol had told the couple about their situation but he let Jeonghan to explain it again from his point of view. Mingyu and Wonwoo understood both views so that’s why they’re helping them a lot by giving the detail information about the registration, fees, the plus and minus of sending their son there, and literally everything.

 

 

It doesn’t take long for them to reach the decision. Once they officially close the discussion, Mingyu and Minwoo asks Seungcheol to bring Yuchan to go to the game center. Truthfully, Jeonghan still find it hard to see Yuchan go with people other than him but he doesn’t want to be rude so he let the little boy decide in the end. Yuchan immediately tear himself away from Jeonghan then goes to hold Seungcheol’s hand.

 

 

“Alright, we’re gonna play at the game center on the third floor. You two can chill out together but do not hesitate to call us if anything, okay?” Mingyu says to Wonwoo and Jeonghan.

 

 

“We get it, just go now,” Wonwoo pushes Mingyu away and the latter only pouts at him.

 

 

“Minwoo, let’s say goodbye to Papa,” Mingyu holds Minwoo’s hand to walk towards Wonwoo who kneels down to hug Minwoo and says ‘be nice to Yuchan, baby’ then stands on his feet again. Mingyu skanes an arm around his waist and pecks his lips quick.

 

 

Jeonghan looks away as he feels his face getting hot from the blushing, embarrassed to see how sweet the sight of the two in front of him. Seungcheol notices his antics. “I needed to see that like every single day for the past years, you know,” he whispers to Jeonghan. The other could only smile at his words.

 

 

 

“Nice to meet you, Jeonghan hyung. You’re so pretty.” Wonwoo says once they seated down. They decided to have a light conversation in a coffee shop. They had ordered a cup of hot choco for Jeonghan and vanilla milkshake for Wonwoo. Jeonghan shivered just by looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter