eighteen.

Autumn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night, Jeonghan got a text from Wonwoo which is an invitation to Minwoo’s birthday party that will be held tomorrow in one of an indoor playground for kids. Jeonghan received the news excitedly and surely promised to come. He planned to go buy a present today.

 

 

Other than buying a present, Jeonghan was actually been thinking about cutting his hair since it’s getting long past his shoulders by now. He kept on cancelling the plan for quite a while and now he think that it’s already the time to do it.

 

Jeonghan’s phone rung showing Seungcheol’s name on the screen. He swiped it to take the call.

 

 

“Why, Seungcheol?”

 

 

“Have you get the invitation yet?”

 

 

“Yes, Wonwoo sent it to me last night, why?”

 

 

“Do you wanna come together?”

 

 

“Sure sure”

 

 

“Have you buy a present?”

 

 

“Nah, I’m planning to buy one this evening.”

 

 

“Can I join, please? I don’t have any idea”

 

 

“Said someone who bought many things for Yuchan,” Jeonghan said cheekily.

 

 

“Hahaha come on, let me join okay?”

 

 

“Yeah sure, why not?”

 

 

“Yes! What time can I go pick you two up?”

 

 

“Don’t you think it’s more efficient if we just meet somewhere at the store?”

 

 

“I don’t want to~”

 

 

“Stop whining, you’re old!”

 

 

“I’m not old!”

 

 

“Come at five then”

 

 

“Four? Oh yes, okay four”

 

 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, “Yuchan hasn’t up from his nap around that time.”

 

 

“It’s okay, we can always wait for him”

 

 

“Hmmmm”

 

 

“See ya at four?”

 

 

“Alright”

 

 

It turned out that Seungcheol was the one who come late due to overslept. Jeonghan nagged about how could he came late for two hours along the way and only stop when they arrived at the parking lot of the shopping mall.

 

 

They headed to the toy store right away. It doesn’t taketoo long to find some stuff for Minwoo, Seungcheol chose a go kart toy while Jeonghan got a bow and arrow set for kids. But it took longer to stop Yuchan from running around and beg his Didi to buy the toy for him.

 

“Baby, we promised to only buy a gift for Minwoo hyung, right?” Jeonghan kneeled to get on the same level with the boy.

 

 

“Nooo, please just this one, Didi, pleeeasee” Yuchan whined and hugged the box of big airplane toy trying to bring it over the cashier. Seungcheol gave Jeonghan a look as if telling him just to buy it but he shook his head no.

 

 

“Yuchan, we made a deal to buy a new toy only once a month, and it hasn’t been two weeks since we bought one. You still remember it too, right?”

 

 

Yuchan pouted, tears already threatening to fall.

 

“Give it to me or do you want to put it back yourself?”

 

 

Yuchan cried and threw the box towards Jeonghan before running to hug Seungcheol’s legs who quickly hold him up. Thankfully Jeonghan catched it just right before the box could hit his face. Jeonghan sighed then took it to put it back on its shelf. It has been a while since Yuchan threw a tantrum at him like that. He thinks that it must be because Seungcheol was there so that he has someone to take cover of him.

 

 

Seungcheol who’s already experienced soothing Yuchan down doesn’t find it hard anymore to do it now that the boy is leaning his head on Seungcheol’s shoulder and hug his neck tightly. After finishing their payment transactions, Seungcheol asked Jeonghan to have dinner which the latter agreed on.

 

 

Even after they done eating, Yuchan still refused to talk to Jeonghan and clung onto Seungcheol the whole time. Jeonghan got a headache when they get into the car Yuchan said that he doesn’t want to go home with his Didi, that he want to sleep with uncle Cheol.

 

“Yuchan, you’re too much, why are you acting like this now?” Jeonghan turned his body to look at Yuchan.

 

 

“Uncle Cheol, I can sleep with you tonight, right?” Yuchan ignored Jeonghan and attacked the other adult who started driving nervously.

 

 

Seungcheol glanced to his side and came eye to eye with Jeonghan’s sharp stare.

 

“Uncle Cheol!”

 

 

“I.. uhm.. don’t you need to ask Didi first, Yuchan?”

 

 

“Whhyy?? Uncle already said yes earlieeeer!!” Yuchan started whining again, Seungcheol panicked and turned to Jeonghan for some help. But seems like the other was lost for words too.

 

 

“Jeonghan,” Seungcheol reached for Jeonghan’s hand.

 

 

“What? You’re about to defend him again?”

 

 

“It’s not like that.. I was really planning to ask you two to sleep in my place. I want to talk to you, we need to talk, Jeonghan..” Seungcheol said in a low tone, hoping Jeonghan will understand.

 

 

Seungcheol was right. Actually, Jeonghan had been thinking the same way bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter