one.

Autumn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol ran to catch his train as he was wanting to get home fast, the workload he needed to finish at work today was crazy making him sort of late to get off from there. Fortunely, he arrived at the station just on time, two minutes till the train to come. He used to go everywhere by his car, but the thing was sent to the repair shop a few days ago for some reason.

 

 

He look at his surroundings and saw a guy sitting in the corner bench, he couldn’t get to see his face from this side as the guy has long hair covering half of his face also the kid on his lap was leaning onto his shoulder, Seungcheol could only look at his back view. Then Seungcheol heard the train coming, he quickly stepped inside once the train was empty with the passengers from before.

 

 

The next day Seungcheol went to the station, it was quiet chilly just typical autumn in the mid October. Seungcheol tightened his coat and his vision accidentally fell on the same scenery from yesterday. But now Seungcheol was able to look at the guy’s face as his hair was tied and he was leaning against the wall behind. Seungcheol wasn’t sure if he was sleeping or not because the guy had his eyes closed meanwhile the little kid had his head on the guy’s lap.

 

 

Seungcheol started to think, “are they waiting for someone? Whoever they’re waiting, it would be great if they come faster. It’s too cold for the kid to handle!” but then he shook his head lightly, “you shouldn’t judge people, Choi Seungcheol.”

 

 

 

Seungcheol went home a bit late the next day, because his co-worker, Mingyu, invited him to go along to get some drink. Seungcheol agreed just not to disappoint the other so he didn’t drink much. Furthermore, it was raining heavily, he just wanted to go home and roll himself in the thick and warm blanket and turn into a human burrito.

 

 

He suddenly remembered about the guy and the little kid. He turned around and right, they’re still there and wearing the same clothes from yesterday. Seungcheol frowned when he watched the kid was shivering from the cold breeze sitting on his lap and hugging the elder and how the guy took off his coat and put it around the kid. Seungcheol glanced at his watch and realized he still has around twenty minutes till the train to come. Then he ran to the nearest vending machine, buying two cups of hot chocolate and went to approach the two in the corner.

 

 

“Excuse me.” Seungcheol could see the guy flinched at the sudden voice then looked up at him questioningly. “Hello. It may be weird, but I saw you two for days here and I think the kid was shivering so I bought this for you two.” He handed out the cups towards the guy who was still looking at him, staring to be exact.

 

 

The guy literally checking him out from head to toe so Seungcheol felt the need to speak again, “Don’t worry. I’m not a bad person.” Seungcheol gave a small smile this time and it seemed to work out as the guy finally took one of the cup from his hand.

 

 

“Thank you.” He muttered and blew the hot drink before feeding it to the kid.

 

 

“You’re welcome. Are you two waiting for someone?”

 

 

“No.” Seungcheol quirked an eyebrow at the answer. “We’re… we don’t have anywhere to go.”

 

 

Seungcheol made an O with his mouth then he suddenly turned worry as he sat next to them, “That’s why you’re staying here?”

 

 

“Yes.” The guy nodded, looking down at the little boy on his lap.

 

 

 

 

“Do you want to stay in my apartment? I live alone.” Seungcheol knew he couldn’t just ask some stranger to live with him but he grew concerned, especially at the kid. The guy then looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter