The Present, The Past And His Sister's Love

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Okay, I really didn't forget to update this time, though we don't have internet connection yesterday so I can't update my story~ (┳Д┳) Still, you guys reminded me through comments I really appreciate them.

Please enjoy this new update, new characters for this chapter and oh I've edited the foreword, have you guys check it?

Enjoy reading! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤


#############################

Seungcheol POV

"PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR YEOBO! I'M REALLY SORRY!" I shouted while banging the door hard.

It's been an hour since I decided to visit him but he refused to let me in, inside his unit. He's really mad at me from what happened earlier.

"Yeobo I'm really sorry! I'm not going to do that again. So please let me in!" I begged.

"I HATE YOU TY BRAT!" He screamed from the other side of the door.

NOOOOOO! He's really mad at me wuhuhuhuh! What should I do now?

Argh! It's all that ing Hamster's fault!

What?

It's really his damn fault, I was carried away because I found out that he's interested to MY YOON JEONGHAN! I wouldn't kiss yeobo like that if Soonyoung doesn't like him.

I just ... Want them to know that he's mine.

*Realized something*

But wait, he's not really mine because we're just faking it, right? So ... Ugh! Dammit Choi Seungcheol, stop thinking about that for now, and just focus on how yeobo will forgive you.

I sighed,

He's really stubborn, I'm begging for his forgiveness since I came home from club activities and still ... He doesn't want to open the door.

"! I don't know what to do anymore!"

"Oh? Seungcheol ah!" Joshua seonsaeng nim suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and called me while a big smile crept onto his lips.

"A-Joshua seonsaeng nim! Good evening," I bowed my head, and greeted him politely.

"So ... What is your highness doing outside Jeonghan's unit? Oh sorry, I mean ... YOUR JEONGHAN AH ..." He corrected himself, and grinned.

I smiled at him awkwardly and answered his question.

"Well, he's kinda ... Mad at me from what happened earlier in our class."

"Oh my, is it about the viral French kiss video?" He asked again while his eyes were sparkling like he really needs to know my answer.

"A-pardon? What did y--"

My words cut off when Joshua seonsaeng nim shoved his cellphone to my face, and played the video that he's talking about.

My eyes widened,

"They also recorded that?" I gasped.

"Yeah, actually it's also spreading in the whole Academy just like the photos, and the other video taken before. You know how much popular you are, right? And also Jeonghannie ... You two were the hot topic in our Academy right now!" He explained with excitement.

"! He's going to kill me and hate me more if he saw this video!" I'm doomed.

Joshua seonsaeng nim laughed while I'm in panic mode.

"Don't worry Seungcheol ah, I have a plan." He beamed and gave me a box of strawberry cake.

I confusedly looked at him, he only nodded at me.

"Just give it to him ..." He said.

"Eh?" I was still confused.

"Well, I'm not expecting to see our popular Choi Seungcheol here. I personally came here to talk to Jeonghannie about the video that I showed to you. I want to  to death, and see his blushing face while denying the fact that he enjoyed the kiss ahahahah! But, since you were here, and you were having trouble talking to your stubborn lover then ... You can use that strawberry cake to lure him to open the door. He can't say no to strawberry cake, trust me." He winked.

Joshua seonsaeng nim made it sounds like a piece of cake. But I know to myself that it wasn't ... Yeobo is too scary when he's angry, and too stubborn to please.

I sighed again,

I don't have any more options to choose anyway so ... I forced a smile to him and said.

"O-okay, thank you seonsaeng nim."

I hope this strawberry cake could really save my life.

"No worries, anyway I have to go. I'll just visit Mingyu's place and hang out with him. Goodluck Seungcheol ah!" He waved his hand energetically, and take his leave.

I left alone again outside Jeonghan seonsaeng nim apartment unit.

"So ... He likes strawberry cake huh?"

I nodded to myself while looking at the box of strawberry cake that Joshua seonsaeng nim gave to me.

"I have to try it!" I convinced myself.

I started knocking at the door again.

"Yeobo, I have a strawberry cake here ... Uhmm ... Do you want some?" I said loud enough to hear from inside.

"You're lying!" He then answered back.

Ohoh~ He replied immediately. Maybe Joshua seonsaeng nim was right. These cake could really save my life.

"I'm serious, beat me till I die if I'm lying!" I lured him more.

After a few more seconds, the door suddenly creaked and opened a little.

Yeobo cutely poke his head while pouting. I smiled at him, and showed him the box of strawberry cake.

I saw his eyes twinkled and immediately opened the door wide.

"Strawberry cake!" He happily chirped, and reached for the box but, I quickly lift the box high so, he can't reach it.

"Yah! What are you doing?" He growled, and pouted cutely.

*Nosebleed from this cuteness*

UWAAAAH MY YEOBO IS REALLY THE CUTEST!!!

"Let me in and you can have this cake ..." I grinned.

He glared at me.

He hesitated for a moment while looking at the box of strawberry cake I'm holding.

He let out a heavy sigh, and ended up nodding. I smirked in victory.

Mission accomplished. All thanks to Joshua seonsaeng nim, and his legendary strawberry cake, 

Maybe, I'll treat Joshua seonsaeng nim tomorrow.


In the kitchen,

Yeobo happily eating his strawberry cake while humming like a little kid.

"Sweet~ It's like melting inside my mouth!" His face brightens up.

I can't help but to laugh from his cute expression.

"What are you laughing at, ty brat?" His expression immediately darken.

"Sorry, I just can't help it ... You're so cute."

I heard him clicked his tongue.

"I'm still mad at you ing brat."

"Eeeeeh? But, you accepted the cake so, I thought we're good now," I pouted.

"I hated what you've done to me earlier. We already talked about it, right?"

"I'm sorry yeobo, I promise I will not do that again." I said with assurance.

He looked at me like, 'I am not ing believing the hell out of you Choi Seungcheol'

So I decided to,

"I can buy you more strawberry cake if you want."

"Really?" His mood suddenly changed.

"Yes! You can have as much strawberry cake as you want. So, are we good? You're not mad at me anymore, right?"

He thinks for seconds but ended up nodding. And I was like, 'Phew, finally!'

After he ate almost half of the cake, we went to the living room and decided to watch TV.

We were both muted and neither of us don't want to talk. Honestly, I don't know how to start a conversation now after what happened.

"Seungcheol ah …" He suddenly called me.

I immediately looked at him with sparkling eyes, like a dog who just called by his owner.

"What is it, yeobo?" I excitedly asked.

"Seungcheol ah ... I---"

*Cellphone ringing*

"Erm ... I think your phone is ringing." He pointed at my cellphone inside my pocket.

"Ignore it, just continue what you were saying."

"I-it's nothing important, just answer the call!" He ordered and awkwardly looked away.

Ugh! Dammit!

I sighed and just nodded to him. I grabbed my cellphone inside my pocket, and looked at the caller's id.

"Jihoon ah ..." I mumbled.

Has something happened? It's really rare for Jihoonnie to call me at this hour.

I immediately pushed the answer button and ...

"Hello, Jihoonnie?"

"Seungcheol ah, listen to me , Tzuyu--" His voice is shaking.

"Tzuyu? What do you mean Tzuyu?" I asked in confusion.

"TZUYU IS HEADING TO JEONGHAN SEONSAENG NIM APARTMENT BUILDING NOW!!!" He screamed, totally freaking out.

"WHAT!?"

Oh , oh , oh , OH !!!

Tzuyu was here in Seoul? Why now? Why so sudden? ! She's going to interrupt my plans, and invade my personal life for sure!

"I'm sorry Seungcheol ah, I tried my best to cover you up but, you know Tzuyu."

YEAH, I REALLY ING KNEW HER LIKE AN OPEN BOOK!

"Its fine Jihoonnie, I can handle the rest. Thanks for telling me ASAP."

"O-okay, sorry again ..."

"I said it's okay pabo ..." I laughed.

He keeps on apologizing but it's not really his fault.

"Call me later if you meet her."

"I do ... Thank you."

End of call.

I let out a deep depressing sigh.

Now what should I do?

"What happened?" Yeobo asked while his sharp eyes observing me.

"N-nothing ..." I lied and forced a smile.

"Who's Tzuyu?" He then asked.

"A-huh!?"

Dingdong. Ding dong. Ding dong.

He's still looking at me intensely, I sweat dropped and swallowed hard.

I didn't reply.

I mean, come on! How could I even speak when my head can't even think properly.

He sighed, then stood up to open the door since the person outside don't want to stop pressing the door bell.

A chill ran down my spine,

This is bad, this is bad ... THIS IS FREAKING BAD! How will I tell Tzuyu about my yeobo? Is she going to understand me? Is she going to like yeobo? Is she going to listen to what I say? UWAAAH I DON'T KNOW, SHE'S A HARD HEADED PERSON!!!

I heard the door suddenly creaked, signalling that yeobo finally opened the door.

"Is Seungcheol's here?"

My eyes widened after hearing that voice.

"Oh !"

End of Seungcheol POV


Jeonghan POV

I froze once I saw Tzuyu in front of me.

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?

Is she here to take me home? Is Uncle Kenny wants me to go home? But how did they find me? When, where?

I'M DONE!  I'M FREAKING OUT NOW!

But,

"Tzuyu ..." I heard Seungcheol called her surprisingly.

Wait ... They knew each other? I frowned and asked myself.

Tzuyu ignored my whole existence, and walked straight to where Seungcheol was sitting. She hugged him tight, s her arms around Seungcheol's neck while giving him a sweet smile plastered on her lips.

"I missed you Cheollie!"

Huh? Wait ... So, she's not really here for me? But for Seungcheol?

The situation makes me more confused.

"T-Tzuyu ... Y-you're suffocating m-me!" Seungcheol choked while trying his best to remove Tzuyu's monstrous grip on him.

"I-I'm sorry, I just really missed you!" She sheepishly grinned, and let go of him.

Seungcheol cleared his throat,

"Tzuyu ... Why are you h---"

"I heard from your Dad that you're already living on your own but, I wasn't expecting to find you here in a small and old apartment building." She cuts off Seungcheol's words and said.

"Dad told you what!? Tch, that old man ..." He hissed.

"He's just worried about you Cheollie ya, as much as I do. Besides, I'm glad Uncle Grisha told me about it. You don't know yet how to live on your own so, I can't help but to worry. You know what, I can help y--"

"I'm not a ing baby anymore Tzuyu, please stop doting me like your little brother." Seungcheol growled in frustration.

"I don't care ... And why are you living with Jeonghan?"

"Cause he is my ... Wait ... You know Jeonghan seonsaeng nim?"

"He's my cousin," she revealed like its nothing special.

"WHAT!?" He blurted out in surprise.

They both looked at me, I sighed.

I walked towards them, and sat down on the couch.

"She's really my cousin ..." I confirmed to Seungcheol.

"Eeeeeeh?"

Tzuyu then smirked,

"So, what does a 25-year-old man doing in a 19-year-old boy's apartment unit?"

"You're already twenty five, yeobo?" Seungcheol asked in confusion.

"He is ..." Tzuyu confirmed.

"Are you serious? He just look li-"

"Like a high school student? Lol!"

"I already finished my college Seungcheol. So, what do you expect my age?" I raised brow.

Seriously this kid, I don't even know why he's the top 1 student of Maria Academy.

My gazed then dropped to my cousin.

"And for your information my cousin, your little brother was the one who's trespassing in my place."

Tzuyu immediately looked at Seungcheol like, 'What is he talking about Cheollie ya?'

"Well ... He is ... Erm ..." Seungcheol  his lips nervously.

"I'm his lover ..." I finished his words.

I saw how Tzuyu's expression darkened.

I knew she liked Seungcheol from the way she stares and talks to him. Tzuyu is not like that to others.

"What!? C-Cheollie ya tell me it's not true, this old man is lying right?" She suddenly panicked, and desperately asked Seungcheol while shaking his shoulders hard.

"Old man? Yah! I'm only twenty five!" I pouted angrily.

THIS KID HAS NO RESPECT AT ALL!

"I-it's true Tzuyu, he's my lover ..." Seungcheol answered back while smiling awkwardly.

My cousin immediately grabbed my collar's shirt, and fiercely looked at me.

"YOU OLD MAN!" She angrily shouted.

I smirked at her teasingly,

"Are you jealous Tzuyu? Oh wait, I'm sorry I forgot ... You like Seungcheol, right?"

A visible pink blush crept on her cheeks, and Seungcheol immediately pulled her away from me.

"Tzuyu, please don't do that to Jeonghan seonsaeng nim ..." He worriedly said.

Seungcheol then walked beside me, fixed my collar, and took both of my hands.

"Are you okay, yeobo?" He gently asked.

I only nodded to him.

Then, I saw Tzuyu biting her lower lip angrily, she was about to cry.

Lol! Who would've thought that she really fell in love with this ty brat?

I smirked at her again, and playfully s my arms around Seungcheol's neck.

"Y-y-yeobo, what are you doing?" The brat stuttered, and blushed.

"You don't like it?" I asked teasingly,  my own lips.

"A-uhmm ... I-it's not that I don't like b-"

I didn't bother to listen to what he's saying as I crashed our lips together, and kissed him passionately. He froze for a second but ended up kissing me back.

This brat is really something.

My eyes left Seungcheol and went to Tzuyu who is now looking at us with both surprised and annoyed look.

Yeah, watched me kissing your Seungcheol !

She bit her lip harder and the tears that she's holding back started falling down her cheeks.

"I ... I ... I HATE YOU!" She cried and run outside the door.

What a cry baby!

When she's finally gone, I pushed the brat away from me to break the kiss. I'm ing out of breath!

 ! I think I overdone it.

He looks at me with mixed of emotions.

"Now we're even ..." I only said, wiping my mouth.

His both cheeks were still flushed but, he still managed to ask if ...

"Can we do it again?"

"No ing way brat!" I growled.

"Just asking ..." He sheepishly grinned.

He scanned his surroundings,

"Where's Tzuyu?"

"She ran away ..."

Wow~ He even didn't hear what Tzuyu said.

"Oh right! She will kill me tomorrow ..."

I ignored what he said and curiously asked.

"How did you meet Tzuyu?"

"Huh?"

He looked at me in surprise,

"Uhmm ... She's my childhood friend, her and Jihoonnie.

"I see …"

He continued,

"Her Uncle sent her to our house when she's still young because her Mom and Dad were murdered. So, my parents was the one who took care of her while her Uncle was gone for work. And so, she started to become my sister since I'm an only child."

"So, that's why she's really attached to you, huh?" I chuckled.

"Well, she's a really overprotective sister, and she's always tailing me wherever I go. I really like her since I considered her as my own family but, sometimes she's scary and doting me a lot." He explained, sighing.

"So, you don't see her as someone special?"

Seungcheol frowned,

"Like lover? Of course not, she's just my sister!"

"Okay ..."

"But yeobo, I didn't know that you guys were cousins."

"My Mother and Uncle Kenny, the one who adopted her were siblings. We were not really cousin related by blood. It's just that my Uncle told us that we were so that's why ..."

"Oh I see ... Can I meet your Mom, yeobo? She's definitely beautiful just like you," he smiled.

A weak smile crept my lips, I felt a mixture of hurt, longing and sadness when I heard what he said.

"My Mother was already dead ..." I replied.

"I-I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's fine, I also didn't meet my Father since I was young. So, I don't know if he's already dead or still breathing. In short, I'm an orphan ... Uncle Kenny picked me up and raised me. Though, he is rarely goes home because of work so I ended up living alone in his house, still I'm greatful to him since he gives me shelter, food, and sent me to school. One day, he took Tzuyu with him, he told me what happened to her family. I felt pity for her while seeing myself when I was the same age as her. She has gone emotionless just like me which Uncle Kenny didn't want to see. So, he decided to ask his friend to take care of Tzuyu temporarily."

"My parents ..." He mumbled.

"Yhup, after living with your family, she became more cheerful and lively than before. Sometimes, or maybe a lot of times we argued a lot ... Just like what happened earlier. But ... She has changed since she lived with your family. Also, I didn't know that the boy she's talking about the whole time she came back to our house is … you ..."

"What she's saying?" Seungcheol curiously asked.

"Nothing important ..." I shrugged.

"Heeeh~ You just don't want to tell me," he pouted.

"You already knew it, so stop asking brat!"

*Silence*

"But yeobo, how did you end up living here? I mean, did something happened to you back home?"

I jolted from what he suddenly asked when I remembered the reason why I ran away back home. I can't help not to sigh at the sudden thought.

I immediately changed the topic and,

"Seungcheol ah, tomorrow is the delivery date of the appliances and furniture's we bought, right? You can now stay there a-"

"Oh yeah, but I'm still staying here."

"What!? No way, I don't want to brat."

"But yeobo~" Seungcheol whined.

"Dammit Seungcheol will you stop that? You spent a lot of money to buy those things, and now you're going to tell me that you're still staying here?"

"But, I don't want to live with Tzuyu!" He blurted out.

"Huh?"

"She'll be staying at my place and invade my private life for sure! She was like that the whole time."

"But, we already said that we're together."

Seungcheol sighed,

"Your cousin is crazy. She doesn't accept something like that easily. You know her more than I am since she was your cousin."

Well, he had a point. The way Tzuyu loves him too much is really crazy. She treasures and holds Seungcheol like a precious diamond.

"Fine ... But you still need to go to your room. It will be such a waste if you don't use it."

"Okay, got it!" He grinned.

.
.
.

So ... How did I ing end up in this kind of situation?

At 3-A class,

"My name is Chou Tzuyu ... If you guys think I'm related to this  seonsaeng nim beside me since they always say that we looks like siblings. My answer is sadly YES but, we were not really siblings but cousin. Well, I'm just here for my Cheollie so, I'm not interested to anyone beside him. So yeah, nice to meet you all!" She smiled sweetly, bowing her head.

"I'm Nancy MacDoine from Sina Academy, and I transferred here in Maria Academy because I heard about the rumored lover of MY EX BOYFRIEND CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. We don't have a proper closure yet in our relationship so, I'm here to see him, and of course his  lover!" She introduced herself, scanned everyone then smirked like she thought her classmates were all ugly then bowed her head.

Is it me or they were just here for Seungcheol? And they called me  two times ... Wow~ 

"Is that really Seungcheol's ex girlfriend?"

"Yeah, that was her."

I heard my students said,

So, Seungcheol was in a relationship before?

"So the present, the past, and seonsaeng nim's cousin who ended up liking Seungcheol too were all together in this classroom!?" I heard Seungkwan gasped and his boyfriend, Vernon only nodded.

Well, he's actually right though ... WHAT A LIFE!

Suddenly, I felt the intensed glare of the two girls.

I raised a brow, and signalled them to take their seats.

But, they walked straight to where Seungcheol was sitting and ...

"Cheollie ya I missed you!" Nancy happily beamed, clinging on Seungcheol tight.

"Hey  what are you doing!? Let go of my Cheollie!" Tzuyu hissed, pulling off Nancy away from Seungcheol.

I glared at the brat, he only laughed at me.

"Girls, please let me go ... My yeobo is going to kill me," he stated, sighing.

They both pouted and Nancy let him go. The two girls then started glaring at me again.

"I'm going to steal my Cheollie from you, you ing  seonsaeng nim!" Their voice sync together as they both hissed.

My thought: I don't know why, but I ing get annoyed from what they said. These two were crazy for trying to steal Seungcheol from me. Lol! If only they knew that I really don't ing want that brat in my life.

My inner self: I really don't want them to steal Seungcheol from me. Because Seungcheol is … He is my … Lover ... He's mine even though, we're just faking it.

A dark smirk formed onto my lips.

"Okay, try it ... If you can ..."

End of Jeonghan POV

#############################


Wow~ That VerKwan is real hashtag on Twitter. I'm not really expecting Vernon to say that "Definitely real" when Seungkwan reads the comment about VerKwan is real. My second favorite ship is sailing (T▽T) I'm so proud of them. When will JeongCheol confirm anything about them? Come on I need a confirmation!!! (」゚ロ゚)」