I'm Here For You

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Okay I need to update! I'm really sorry ... I left you with that chapter these past few days. This is only my free time so I used it to update.

The last chapter got two reactions, those who loved it and those who don't. Once again, I'm really sorry if it makes my other lovely readers uncomfortable (¬_¬)ノ And also, thank you for understanding this author nim! (┳Д┳) For an author who writes fluff genre fanfic. It's my first attempt to write a chapter like that ahah.

Oh and special thank you to smalllove for explaining to me this kind of disorder. I think I'll try to write other story with this kind of plot. Since as I said, I really didn't research about this disorder since Seungcheol's character here is base on anime ahah .... smalllove really explained it to me well so ARIGATOU! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Anyway, this story is still a fluffy one, like my "Welcome Home Master?!" (except for the Psycho Seungcheol aha). But ... I can't promise that Psycho Seungcheol won't come out again ^^'

Enjoy reading! (」゚ロ゚)」


#############################

Joshua POV

A week later after the horrifying incident.

"How's Seungcheol, Tzuyu?" I ask while checking the research papers that my students submitted to me this morning.

Tzuyu worriedly looked at me while clenching her red scarf around her neck.

"He's still not coming out on his room ... Since that incident."

I hummed in response,

"Jeonghan is traumatized too," I said.

She only nodded to me. I suddenly chuckled,

"I sympathized Seungcheol, but Jeonghan ah, he's also broken."

"Same as Seungcheol," she looked at me like Seungcheol is the most hurt.

*Silence*

I cleared my throat, I'm kinda pissed that Seungcheol did that to Jeonghannie. I can't actually imagine him do such thing.

When I saw Jeonghan that day, I wanted to ... Throw up.


*Flashback*

"JEONGHAN AH! Oh God, Jeonghan can you hear me!?" I shook him desperately.

. . . He's bleeding everywhe!

No , is he still alive?

"Jeonghannie, please don't die! I'm going to call an ambulance!" My voice was trembling.

I reached for my cellphone in my pocket, and shakily dialled 119, but then he ...

"N-no ... Not the ... Hospital," he weakly whispered with leftover tears in his dulled eyes.

I bit my bottom lip, I remembered he hates hospitals.

"Jeonghannie ..." I called, I just wanted to ing cry.

I could feel sadness overwhelm my being, threatening to swallow me whole. Just at the sight of Jeonghan lying there, covered in sweat and red blood.

A weak smile crept onto his lips as he said,

"Y-you can nurse me, Joshuji."

*End of Flashback*


After the incident, I came every day to his apartment to nurse him. I tried my best to heal the wounds that cut deeply into his flesh. I saw how hard it was for him ... To accept what Seungcheol did to him. 

He barely talks, you can only see him crying then, flinching and jerking immediately when you approach him or touch him. He only eats when you cook for him, he only takes a bath when you ask him, the entire day you'll see him sitting in a corner while staring at nothing. It hurts to see him suffering, but all I can do is watch, and sympathize him.

But on the other side, I couldn't really blame Seungcheol. The real Seungcheol wouldn't do such cruel things to his beloved Jeonghan.

Because I saw it,

How he looks at Jeonghannie.

I know it,

He loves him more than anyone else.

Even though, it's ing weird since Seungcheol didn't realize that he really loves Jeonghan. Same on Jeonghan's part. They keep believing that their feelings for each other were just a part of their act for pretending as lovers.

*Deep sigh*

All I wanted is ... To see them happy.

"Seonsaeng nim, do you think ... Jeonghan ah will come with me if I asked him to visit Cheollie at their house?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

I looked at her surprisingly,

"What are you saying, Tzuyu?" I asked back, kinda frustrated from what she said.

Is she seriously asking me that? For ing sake, Jeonghan was traumatized from what happened, seeing Seungcheol again will make his condition worst!

"But, I'm desperate seonsaeng nim! Cheollie ya ... OUR SEUNGCHEOLLIE IS DYING!"

I frowned, I didn't speak,

Dying? He's dying? Then, what about Jeonghan ah? He almost died for ing sake!

"Please seonsaeng nim, he hasn't come out of his room for a week now. He's not eating, he's not taking his medicine. You can hear him screaming, and then he's crying hysterically. I can't stand it anymore!" She cried while holding both of my hands tight.

"But I don't ... I don't know if ... Jeonghannie can ... I ..."

"Let me see Jeonghan ah, I'll talk to him seonsaeng nim," she said desperately.

I don't know what will I say? How will I decide? Do I even have the rights to decide?

But,

I can't say no ...

I want to protect Jeonghan ah, but ... I don't even know if he wanted to.

"I understand, come with me after the class."

"Oh thank you seonsaeng nim! Thank you very much!"

End of Joshua POV


Tzuyu POV

I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!!!


*Flashback*

"What are you saying Cheollie? Are you crazy? Please stop talking like that!" I shouted at him angrily.

"S-Seungcheol ah, Tzuyu was right!" Jihoon pat his back while trying his best to mask his trembling but, his hands were shaking too obviously.

"All I want is ... To stay at Jeonghan's side." Seungcheol mumbled, sadness creeping into his voice.

*End of Flashback*


Those words ... That came out from his own mouth stabbed me multiple times. I can't accept the fact that he really loves Jeonghan ah that much.

But ...

Cheollie ah is my everything. He's the only reason why I'm breathing

My only reason to live.

That's why,

I don't want to see him suffering. No more ... I'll do anything for my Cheollie!

"Jeonghannie, Tzuyu is here to see you," Joshua seonsaeng nim softly approached him whose sitting in a corner of his room while tears flowed from his eyes.

He flinched when he heard seonsaeng nim's voice as he slowly looked at him. When his gaze fell on me, you could see his eyes widen in surprised, as his jaw dropped a little.

I kept quiet until Joshua seonsaeng nim signalled me to come closer. I nodded to him and walked towards Jeonghan.

I looked at him, he's now looking at me like he's seeing a ghost or an entity that wasn't supposed to be there.

I ignored his stare and started talking.

"Jeonghan ah, can you ... Do me a favor?" I straightforwardly asked.

No more chitchat, I want to end Cheollie's pain as soon as possible!

I locked my gazed on him, and saw him jerk away a little when he heard what I said, and then immediately looked away.

But still,

I continued talking.

"I'm sorry, for what happened between you and Cheollie. I know you're hurt by it, and suffering now. But, I want you to know that it's not really Cheollie's fault. He's also just a victim, just like you. I-I know Cheollie ya didn't tell you about his other self since he's afraid of what you're going to say about it ... Also ..."

I swallowed hard,

"Seungcheol ah ... He's still ... Blaming himself that his mother died. Those nightmares every night were killing him!"

My body started trembling,

"Please, believe me Jeonghan ah, SEUNGCHEOL CAN'T DO SUCH THINGS TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT, PRECIOUS PERSON TO HIM!", I shouted, my voice cracked in pain.

I gripped my both hands tightly while biting my lips hard enough to draw blood, but he's still silent.

I swallowed hard again, when I saw he didn't care.

Okay,

What do I expect? He's Yoon Jeonghan after all.

So,

I knelt down to him and begged for Seungcheol's sake.

"Jeonghan ah, please help Cheollie ... PLEASE SAVE HIM!"

I heard Joshua seonsaeng nim gasped while Jeonghan was surprised.

"Tzuyu ya, why are you doing this?" He finally spoken.

I looked at him desperately and answered.

"I will do anything for Choi Seungcheol because I love him."

End of Tzuyu POV


Jeonghan POV

Love ... Him?

I can't help but laughed from what she said.

Love? Love? Love?

I hate that word.

"Y-yah! J-Jeonghannie ... Are you okay?" Joshua worriedly asked.

Maybe he thought I gone crazy because I just started to laugh out of nowhere, right after swallowing in self pity like a pathetic fool!

"Love him ... Huh?" I said behind my laughed.

Tzuyu only stared at me using her desperate eyes.

I frowned,

I don't like those eyes on her.

"You're crazy ... What has love done for me? It has forced me into a relationship I didn't want, it hurt me both physically, and mentally, it changed me into something I never wanted to be!" I stated.

She kept silent.

"You're kneeling to me for the sake of Choi Seungcheol? You're begging me to save him because you said I'm important to him? Aren't you supposed to be happy for what happened to me? You hate me, right?" I chuckled.

"Cheollie ya needs you more than me. If only ... If only I could do something for him, I would do anything! So please ... Please Jeonghan ah, save him!" Tears of pent up frustration, desperation, and sadness started falling from her flustered cheeks.

"You're worse than I thought, Tzuyu!" I said laughing more.

.
.
.

"Jeonghan ssi? Oh God thank goodness you came!" Seungcheol's Father immediately hugged me from the first time he saw me entering their mansion.

I tried my hardest not to fight away from his touch. But, I couldn't stop my breath from picking up a bit.

"I'm really sorry for what my son did to you." He then apologized.

I forced a smile,

"I-I ... I came here to see him, S-Sir." I tried my best to not sound nervous.

He smiled at me like he used to when we first met.

"He's in his room, I'll take you there. Uhmm ... Tzuyu, please make tea for Joshua seonsaeng nim. I'll be back with you guys later." Mr. Choi smiled at her.

Tzuyu obediently nodded to him, and then we started walking to Seungcheol's room.

Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump.

My heart wanted to explode. 

Seungcheol ... Can I really ... Face him now?

"Thank you for doing this for my son," Mr. Choi suddenly spoke.

"I-I ... I mean ... I ..." I couldn't think properly.

"You're still afraid ... Aren't you?" He suddenly asked.

I bit my lip as I gripped my trembling hands tightly.

Afraid?

Of Seungcheol?

"I'm really sorry Jeonghan ssi, my son is really ... An annoying brat, aren't he?" He let out a muffled laugh.

I only nodded, he continued talking.

I tried my best to ignore this sinking feeling I'm getting, and this black hole in my chest that made me want to run and hide.

"But you know what Jeonghan ssi ... Our Seungcheol ah is ... The kind of brat whose not easily attached to someone because he didn't wanted to experience the pain that he felt when his Mom died. So I'm ... Really surprised when I saw him like this again. When Tzuyu told me what happened, I just realized that ... My son does really love you." He said, and smiled warmly.

Love? That word again, huh?

Such a small word that could mean absolutely nothing. Yet, it has the power to destroy me inside.

Seungcheol ... Loves me?

I chuckled from the thought.

I think they're just misinterpreting it since we're acting so real about being lovers. We're just faking it ... He's just faking it ... Seungcheol doesn't really love me!

He never ... Loved me ... Yet, somehow ... That doesn't sit right with me.

Do I ... Love Seungcheol?

But, I can't love him, right?

I shook my head a little as I cleared my throat.

"I'll do my best to help your son, Mr. Choi."

"Call me Appa ..." He suddenly said.

"Huh?"

"You're my son's precious one. I don't mind being called Appa by a kind and understanding person like you. No doubt my son loves you so much."

"I-I ... U-uhmm ..."

He smiled at me,

"Appa ..." I finally called.

It's not like I have a choice, right? I can't say no to his Father's smile.

"Yes, Jeonghan ssi?" He smiled, and pulled me into a hug.

Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump.

Warm ...

What is this feeling? So warm, Seungcheol's Father is so warm.

For the first time since the incident, I didn't feel trapped under Seungcheol's hug, I didn't feel the need to struggle, I didn't feel the need to cry.

I felt safe in his Father's embrace, as if he were my own father comforting me.

"Thank you so much, Jeonghan ah."

.
.
.

When we reached Seungcheol's room, I told "Appa" that he can leave now.

"I'll be fine here Mi- I mean ... Appa."

He smiled at me and nodded. I bowed my head to him as I watched him leaving.

"What am I doing?" I suddenly asked myself.

Seungcheol is here ... Seungcheol is inside of this room.

I suddenly felt like I wanted to throw up from the sudden thought.

!

My stomach hurts ... My throat is dry.

I swallowed hard,

"You can do this ... Yoon Jeonghan!" I tried to cheer myself.

But what if he does it again? What if he hurts me? What if he traps me? What if he forces me to do things I don't want to do? What if he ... What if he ... 

STOP!

Jeonghan ah get a grip on yourself! All you have to do is talk to him. And if he tries anything everyone is just in the other room, so, they should hear your cries for help, right?

But still ... Still ... My hands were shaking.

I ignored them and with my full strength ... I knocked on the door three times.

"S-Seungcheol ah! It's me ... Jeonghan," I called.

Few seconds past he responded,

"Yeobo?"

Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump.

I felt goose bumps all over my body when I heard his voice calling me that pet name again.

Seungcheol's ... Voice.

"Yes, it's me, c-can you open the door?" I tried my best to sound indifferent.

Suddenly, the door open.

My mind said don't go inside. But, my body moved on it's own and with a blink of an eye,

I was inside his room.

My eyes widened when I saw him in front of me, I immediately step back. I can't help myself from shaking while Seungcheol's looking at me.

Those eyes, those eyes were the same eyes before.

"What are you doing here, yeobo?" He asked, and patted my shoulder.

I jerked away from the sudden touched. He immediately took a step back when he realized what he did.

"I-I'm sorry," he apologized immediately, and looked away.

His hair is messy, his clothes were dirty, he stinks so much that my nose hairs curled in, in short ... He looks totally miserable.

I looked around his room,

The bed sheet is like a nest, the pillows were thrown at the corner, the flower vases were broken into pieces, and a lot of crumpled papers were on the floor. My gaze dropped to the table where a lot of spoilage food align, and beside of them were the untouched packets of medicines, and a bottled water.

I suddenly sighed,

Yoon Jeonghan ... You shouldn't be acting like this.

"I'm supposed to be talking to him," I mumbled.

I try my best to calm myself.

"Seungcheol ah ... I-I ... I w-want to talk to you," I wince at how scared I sound.

"Get out of here Jeonghan seonsaeng nim." He weakly warned.

My eyes widened,

I felt hurt when I heard what he said.

"What are you saying? I told you I'm here for you!"

"I don't need you."

My heart shattered into pieces by those four words. I felt tears start to sting my eyes. No! N-not now, I can't break down in front of him.

Why does my heart hurt so much? It's not like I love him, right?

Besides, why is he even acting like this?

"I told you to get out," he muttered.

I glared at him, all my sadness turned to anger.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE ING KIDDING ME CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!"

"Y-yeobo ... AH!"

He started screaming in pain.

He fell onto the marble floor, screaming while gripping his head, I was startled, and my body began to shake more.

"Y-yeobo, yeobo ... G-get out ... I'm b-begging y-y-you ... He's ... He's ... Coming outside ... A-again ... Get out of here ... NOW!" He shouted, you can see the fear in his eyes.

I froze, my whole body is unable to move.

I'm scared ... I'm so scared ... I'm ...

"PLEASE, JEONGHAN AH I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU ANYMORE!"

"Seung ... cheol ..."

I want to run away, but Seungcheol ah ... Seungcheol is thinking about me instead of himself. He doesn't want to hurt me but, he's suffering now. He's in pain ... And I need to help him.

*Take a deep breath*

I closed my eyes, inhale and exhale, then opened them again, and ran to the table were his medicine is. I grabbed it, open one and put it in my mouth then drank a huge amount of water. I turn to him, run to his spot, knelt down then grabbed his chin, and kissed his lips. I transferred the medicine from my mouth to his so he could drink it.

His eyes widened in surprised, he struggled for bit but ended up calming himself. I broke the kiss and stared at him. Droplets of tears started falling from my eyes, onto his cheeks.

"Seungcheol ... *Sob* I'm really afraid. I-I meant it *choke* I'm still afraid *sob* But, I'm here in front of you *sob* trying my best to fix this mess. Please, help yourself ... I-I'm ... Here for you!"

"Yeobo ..." He weakly called out, and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Seungcheol ... Let's talk, okay?" I asked while caressing his hair.

He buried his face into my shoulder, while sobbing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry yeobo." He repeatedly apologized.

I patted his back and let him cry.

"I forgive you ... Seungcheol ah."

.
.
.

After a half an hour of cuddling, patting, and caressing his hair.

Finally, Seungcheol decided to talk.

But first,

"Seungcheol ah, take a bath first," I commanded.

"Why?" He innocently asked.

"You stink brat, go take a bath, then we talk."

He pouted and smelt himself. He sheepishly smiled when he realized that he really does stink.

"I told you, you stink," I pinched my nose to show him how awful his smell was.

"Heeeh~ But yeobo was so sweet a while ago, and now he's starting to get mean again."

"Stop complaining brat, now GO!"

"Aye aye Captain Jeonghan!" He giggled, and stood up then walked straight to the bathroom.

*20 minutes later*

"I smell good now my yeobo!" He chirped, and happily sat beside me.

While he was taking a bath, I kept myself busy. I fixed his bed, folded his clothes, picked up the crumpled pieces paper, and broken pieces of flower vases that were shattered on the floor. I also threw the spoilage food on the table, and fixed the window curtains.

We sat at the edge of the bed while looking at each other. He grinned and pulled me into a comfortable hug, he smelled my nape, and let out a relieved deep sigh.

"It's nice to do this things again," he whispered.

I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"I'm ... Sorry for what happened before. I didn't tell you about my other half." He started talking.

I nodded to him, he continued to talk.

"My Mom died when I was five years old in a car accident. I was with her at the time, it was actually my birthday. I still remember how my Mom hugged me tightly to protect me while she was crying, and saying she loves me so much."

He weakly smiled,

"It's really hurt ... I saw everything. How my Mom lost her breath because of me. I ... Wanted to save her."

He started sobbing, I kept quiet, and listened carefully of every detail he's saying, as I patted his head gently.

"I don't know how I survived, the last thing I knew was that I bumped my head hard, and blood started trickled from my forehead. When I woke up, I saw my Dad, Tzuyu, and Jihoon. They were looking at me happily with their teary eyes. They were relieved to see me alive. Though, I honestly wished I died to be with my Mom that time."

He  his dry lips,

"I got traumatized from what happened, and that accident gave me nightmares every night. I felt empty ... I lost my reason to live, my Mother was my everything. But days passed, my head started throbbing so bad. I thought it was just because of the operation. Though, I couldn't endure the pain and in an instance ... I transferred into a cold, black and white room. I don't know how I got in there. But, the room let me cry and mourn for my Mother's death. I cried and cried and cried. Until my eyes dried up ... No more tears came out. Then, I realized I'm just dreaming, I forced myself to wake up and when I did. I felt strange, I'm too tired, my body was shaking. I saw my hands covered with blood. Tzuyu and Jihoon were terrified while Dad injected something in me then I fell asleep again. I don't know how long did I slept but when I woke up, my Dad greeted me and talked to me. He told me I'm ill. I was confused, and he tried his best for my little brain to understand my rare case. He said that when I'm depressed and can't handle my emotions, the other me would come out, and control my body. He's a cruel one, violence, and torture was his hobbies, and you can see bloodlust in his eyes while laughing like a demon. I was scared when I knew it, and I cried to my Dad. But, Dad only smile at me warmly, and handed me the medicine that he said he made for my rare case. He said it will help me to avoid the demon inside me."

"Demon ... Inside you," I hummed.

The thought of the other Seungcheol made me shiver. Then, I felt Seungcheol's body trembling.

He's afraid too, I thought.

"I-I'm ... I'm sorry, I'm really sorry yeobo!"

He apologized again and again. But, it's not really his fault, right? Tzuyu's right ... Seungcheol is just a victim.

"I'm sorry yeobo ... I-"

I turned to face him, and captured his lips to stop him from apologizing. He let out a gasp in surprise. But, I'm also surprised from what I did. I broke the kiss first, and immediately looked down to hide my blushing face.

"Yeobo?" He called in confusion.

I cleared my throat,

"You don't have to say sorry. It's not your fault."

*Silence*

I pouted, why is he silent? I curiously looked up to see his face and ...

"YEOBO~" His eyes were sparkling while tears flowing from his cheeks.

"Y-yah! What's wrong w-"

He suddenly hugged me until my back hit the bed. I struggled from his grip as he continued to rub his face against my cheeks.

"Yeobo, you're too cute and kind!" His voice sounded like a girl who received something special from her boyfriend.

"L-let go you ty brat!" I hissed while pushing him off.

"But, I want to hug my yeobo more~" He whined cutely.

I can't deny the fact that I missed Seungcheol like this. The Seungcheol that ... I know ...

Why though? Why did I miss this Seungcheol? What's so special about him that I'm missing?

I can't love him ... So, what is it?

"Seungcheol ah, I missed you so much ..."

End of Jeonghan POV

#############################


Guess what's next chapter is ... (♥ω♥*) To those who loves my fluff stories. The following chapters will definitely satisfy you (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ See you again next chapter! Thank you sooo much for supporting this fanfiction! Lovelots from DarkOtaku!