JEONGCHEOL DATE - Part 2

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Sorry for late update (╥_╥)

Enjoy reading Caratdeul!


#############################

Jeonghan POV

Inside the haunted mansion,

The place is cold, dark, and eerily quiet. I can hear the sound of mine, and Seungcheol's footsteps, as we continued walked on.

"Y-y-y-yeobo ... D-d-don't go too f-far away from m-me, okay? I-I-I will ... P-protect y-you." Seungcheol shakily said, clinging to me tightly.

I smirked,

"Protect me, huh?"

"Yeah, s-so ... Don't be scared ... Y-you hear me?"

"Look who's not scared here. I thought you were going to pee your pants the first time we entered this place," I chuckled.

He blushed and pouted, then let me go.

"I'm not scared y--"

A young girl suddenly passed by, disappearing into the darkness.

"D-did you see that!?" He stuttered in horror.

Of course I saw the young girl, but I know that it was just one of their staffs or whatever, but ... Seungcheol got too ing scared, and panicked upon seeing the young girl.

"I didn't see anything," I lied.

"B-but I ..."

Suddenly we hear a young girl giggle.

Seungcheol shivered, his entire body shaking.

"Y-you h-heard that now, r-right?"

I sighed, payback is a !

"No ..." I lied again.

"What!? Are you serious yeobo?"

" Welcome home, Oppa~"

The young girl we saw awhile ago is now at our backs and poking us, while blood dripped down her head, and her red eyes looked at us murderously.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Seungcheol screamed and immediately ran, pulling me along with him.

"Y-yah! Seungcheol ah what the hell!?" I struggled against his grip, but he ignored me and kept on running.

We ran, and ran, and ran until we reached an abandoned room. There, we saw a woman, wearing a white dress, sitting on the bed, crying.

"There's someone in here," I whispered to him.

Seungcheol, who was screaming a while ago only nodded to me, and walked near the woman. When he was about to pat her, the woman turned to look at us.

"HIYAAAAAAH~" He screamed again, before hiding behind me.

The woman has no face!

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

He's really scared, his whole body is trembling, and I know he's about to cry. Somehow, I feel guilty for bringing him here.

"I'm sorry Seungcheol ah, I don't r-"

"I-I-I ... Will ... P-protect you ... Y-y-yeobo ..." He said while gripping my hands tightly.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

I felt my cheeks heat up from what he said. Even though, he's scared as hell, he still wants to protect me.

I can't help but to laugh at him.

"You really are an idiot ..." I smile at him.

"Huh? Why?" He asked in confusion.

"Nothing," I shrugged.

After 20 minutes of running, hiding, and Seungcheol's screaming. We finally reached the end of the haunted mansion.

We both collapsed on the ground, huffing for air.

"Finally! Fresh air!" He sighed.

"You ty brat! I'm not as young as you anymore, you know!" I hissed.

"Heheheh! I'm sorry,"

I glared at him, but I sighed eventually.

"Honestly, I wasn't expecting the great Choi Seungcheol, who's admired by all the students at his school, scream like a girl over a haunted mansion," I chuckled.

He pouted,

"I wasn't scared at all! I-I was just ... Acting ... Yeah, I was just acting earlier!"

"Lol! As if I'm going to believe that."

He pouted more. He's really embarrassed right now.

*Silence*

*Stomach growl*

I look at him,

"Sorry, I'm hungry," he awkwardly laughed while holding his stomach.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go to that Maid café then." He grinned, pointing at a café establishment in the amusement park.

"Okay, anywhere you want ..." I shrugged.

Author nim: Why do I love Maid café so much (T▽T)

I'm also kinda hungry and want to sip some strawberry frappé.


Inside the Maid Café establishment,

"Welcome home Mas ... ter!" The waitress wearing a maid uniform, with black hair, and brown eyes, gasped and blushed the moment she saw us.

Well, everyone here is staring at us now, and most of them are girls. I really don't like it ... Their stares make me uncomfortable, it's like they want to eat me whole.

My attention shifts to Seungcheol, he's smiling while talking to the maid waitress, casually.

I think he got use to all this attention, and it doesn't bother him anymore. I hope I can get use to this quickly.

The maid waitress got us a table near a glass window in a corner of the place.

"May I take your orders, Master?" She asked, holding a note pad and pen.

"I only want a strawberry shortcake and strawberry frappé."

"One strawberry shortcake and one strawberry flavored frappé, coming right up, Master!" She jotted down, and gave me a warm smile.

"Heeeh~ You only going to eat that, yeobo?" Seungcheol suddenly asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You should eat more! You're too skinny. Besides, the reason why people always mistook you as a girl is th--"

A death blow to his stomach, suddenly cut him off.

Cough, cough, cough.

"Y-yeobo ..."

"I'm going to kill you if you keep talking about that," I irritably said.

"Heheheh~ I'm sorry," he laughed while scratching the back of his head.

"I'm good with my order. Just order what you want, brat."

"Okay..." He pouts.

He looked at the menu again.

"Uhmm ... I will take one carrot shortcake, one milk shake, one order of creamy carbonara on a big plate, and ... Uhmm ... Oh yeah, a large order of parfait," he winked.

The maid waitress immediately blushed, and forgot what to do. She started to panic that she didn't get Seungcheol's order correctly.

When the maid waitress left, I ...

"You know, you shouldn't do that."

"Huh?"

"Wink like that ... To the maid waitress."

"Wae? Are you jealous, yeobo?" He asked teasingly.

"Lol! In your dreams, ty brat! I'm just saying that you made her blush, and panicked a while ago."

"Really? I didn't do that on purpose," he shrugged.

"Yeah, right ... You look stunning, hot, and handsome. That's why you make everyone nervous and panic," I blurted out.

"Eh?" He looked at me in surprise.

I blush immediately when I realized what I said.

"I ... I ... Didn't mean like that. Well, I was ... Uhmm ..." I stuttered.

"So, you thinks I'm handsome, hot, and stunning?" He smirked.

" you ..." I hiss in embarrassment.

He laughed,

"Don't worry, you're beautiful as always." He smiled, making me blush more.

"Stop it! It's not funny!" I pouted.

"Well, I'm not joking."

"SHUT UP, TY BRAT!"

.
.
.

After ten minutes of waiting for our food, two maids served our food to our table, and ...

"A-uhmm ... M-Master ... Sorry for asking this, but are you two are models or idols? Because you both look handsome and stunning!" The maid, with blonde hair tied in twin tails, asked.

Seungcheol gave her his usual sparkling smile and answered.

"I'm just a high school student, and this beautiful person with me is my homeroom teacher."

"Oh really, Master?" The two maids asked excitedly.

"Yeah ... Oh! And he's also my lover," he added.

"Pardon Master!?"

He made the maids confused and they looked at me suspiciously.

"Well, you see I'm his boyfriend, and we're currently having our first date h---"

OH GOD!

Why can't he shut up, for once? Maybe I should take him back to the haunted mansion!

I immediately stand up, and covered Seungcheol's mouth, while laughing awkwardly to the two maids.

"He's just joking, he's just my student, seriously. So yeah, uhmm ... You can leave now. Thank you!"

They try their best to understand what's happening, and they ended up excusing themselves. When the maids left, I ...

*Vein pop*

"Why the hell are you saying that, ty brat!?" I asked, totally annoyed.

"But we're lovers, right?" He reasoned out.

"We are ... But we can't just go announce it here."

"Waeyo?" He frowned.

"We're both guys, idiot! They might misunderstood us!"

He kept quiet and pouted. Then, he suddenly stood up, and walked beside me.

"W-what are you doing?"

He looked at me blankly, I swallowed hard. He might be thinking something y or stupid again.

"Seungcheol I-"

He cuts off my words, and pulled me into a kiss in front of everyone in the cafe.

My eyes widened, and I started freaking out inside.

Uwaaaah! This brat is really stupid, stupid, stupid ... STUPID!

End of Jeonghan POV


Seungcheol POV

When our lips parted, Jeonghan ah immediately gave me a body blow.

Cough. Cough. Cough.

"YOU STUPID BRAT!!!" He shouted angrily.

I remain standing while holding my stomach.

"I'M NOT AFRAID TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, YOON JEONGHAN! I'M NOT EMBARRASSED AT ALL!" I shout full of determination.

He got angrier than before, while blushing hard. He clutches both of his fists after hearing what I said. I'm aware that Jeonghan isn't good in this kind of situation, and he immediately gets embarrassed.

But ... I really hate it when he hides and denies our relationship. The way he looked at those two maids, it convinces me that he was really jealous, but he keeps hiding it. I don't want him to feel like that. I want him to know that I'm only interested in him and only him, I only crave him.

"Y-you ... You ..."

*Clapping sounds*

The people in the café started clapping, while looking at us. I saw how his angry face turn into a confused one.

"You two are a really cute couple!" One customer shouted.

"So nice to see a couple at a young age," I heard a granny added.

We heard a lot of good feedback from the customers and employees. I look at Jeonghan and smile.

"See? There's nothing to worry about, yeobo."

I want him to know that gender isn't an issue in terms of love. People fall in love with the person, not the gender.

He looks surprised and sat down in his chair. He grabbed his frappé and sipped some of it. His hands are shaking, while holding the glass. But, he looks more relaxed compared to a while ago.

I happily go back to my seat, and start eating, while staring at my beautiful lover.

"You ... Ordered a lot ..." He suddenly commented.

"I'm hungry, and of course I want you to have some too." I smiled and put some carbonara on a white plate, then place it in front of him.

He sighed,

"Seungcheol ..."

"Just eat that, please?" I begged.

This time, he let out a deep sigh.

"Fine ..." He gave up.

I smile widely at him when I saw him eating the carbonara. I also fed him some of the parfait I ordered.

"You ordered a lot on purpose, brat," he glared at me.

"Heheheh! I told you, I'm hungry," I shrugged.

After we ate, the employees asked us to take some pictures with them. Jeonghan was frowning but was forced to join, and take some pictures with them.

"Thank you so much, Master! Hope you enjoyed your stay here, please visit us again!" They smiled, waving.

"We will ... Thank you!" I said, taking yeobo's hand.

.
.
.

While strolling through the park, I couldn't help to stare at the Ferris wheel. I remember that Mom and I used to ride in the Ferris wheel before going home. I want to take a ride, but ... I know yeobo won't want to.

"Wanna ride the Ferris wheel?" He suddenly asks.

My eyes widened,

I look at him immediately, and nodded multiple times.

"I'd love to! But, aren't you afraid yeobo?" I ask worriedly.

He blushed,

"W-what are you saying? I-it's just a Ferris wheel pabo!" He answered while pouting.

I can't help but to giggle,

"No doubt you're really cute~"

"Don't call me cute, stupid brat!" He hissed.

I know he's just forcing himself to ride the Ferris wheel, since he saw how I stared at the ride while walking.

He's such a good person, right?

.
.
.

Inside the Ferris wheel compartment,

"Wow! The view here is really beautiful, look yeobo, look!" I excitedly exclaimed while looking out the window.

He only nodded, not moving an inch on his seat.

"Yeobo ..." I called.

I walked to him and sat down beside him, causing the compartment to wiggle a little, Jeonghan immediately jolted.

" Seungcheol! Don't move too much!" He cursed.

I only smile at him and pat his back.

"Don't worry, it's safe here, we won't fall," I assured.

He looked at me with wide teary eyes, clutching my coat.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

Yoon Jeonghan is ... Too close to me, and now my heart is pounding insanely, what the hell is this?

"Uhmm ... A-aren't you feeling ... Nervous?" I asked, hugging him tightly.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked back, confused.

"W-well ... In Shoujo anime and manga, when the couple is riding the Ferris wheel, while looking outside the window and enjoying the view. The guy sits down beside the girl and compliments her. Then, he will tell the girl how much he appreciated their date and ..." My cheeks turn red by both looking and telling him.

He frowned,

"Shoujo anime? Manga? Seriously? You know what, we are more like in  anime, than a shoujo."

I started to laugh when I heard what he said.

"You're right, lol! And my yeobo is way more beautiful than all the main uke characters in any  anime or manga!" I grinned.

"What? When did I become the uke, here?" He frowned questioningly.

"Well, you're small and cute. So, there is no doubt you're the uke, right?"

"I am not! You only decided that."

"So, you would prefer to be the seme?" I asked.

"Huh? Uhmm, well ... I haven't thought about that either."

"But, I can't be the uke! I'm taller than you. Besides, I'm more capable of being a seme, since I have a strong desire to violate you from behind, while you're wearing a maid uniform!" I said, giving him thumbs up.

He blushed hard, sending me a death glare.

"What the  are you thinking, ert brat?" He hissed.

"Eheheheh ... Come on I'm just kidding? Not really, lol!"

"Tch, I hate you!"

"I love you too ..." I grinned.

His mood suddenly changed and he kept quiet. The atmosphere grew gloomy when he spoke.

"We're just ... Faking it ..." He whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

Faking? Does he mean our relationship?

"Our relationship ... Pretending to be lovers. You know what ...? I don't know anymore, which is true, which is not. I don't know, I'm really confused, and it hurts. Doesn't it confuse you, Seungcheol ah?" He asked, smiling with tears falling from his eyes.

"Jeonghan ah."

End of Seungcheol POV