We Meet Again, Cheonsa

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Mingyu POV

I'm Kim Mingyu, one of Jeonghan's best friends. I think you've seen me in some previous chapters being supportive towards Seungcheol and my daughter, I mean to Jeonghan. But now that I know ... Know that ...

*Grip both fists tight*

That Seungcheol ... That ing Seungcheol did to my daughter! I can't help but to hate him so much and force Jeonghan to break up with him. He doesn't deserve him, I will NEVER give my blessing's to him ... NEVER!

But ...

Let out a depressing sigh,

"But then I figured out that Jeonghan already fell in love with HIM!"

*Crying inside*

"NO!!!! MY ONLY DAUGHTER IS IN LOVE! I don't want my precious daughter with HIM! I won't allow them to go any further into their relationship. I don't trust that bastard, Choi Seungcheol, anymore. I need to tear them apart no matter what!"

Nod. Nod. Nod

Kim Mingyu going out to battle.

.
.
.

In the hallway,

"Good morning Director Kim!" Two boys greeted me cheerfully.

"Good morning," I simply greeted them back and smiled.

It seems that they want to tell me something but, they don't know how to say it.

"Come on, give it to him," one of the boys said.

I looked at them curiously,

"Do you need something?" I ask.

The boy with blond hair handed me a box of chocolates. I accepted it since he gave it to me and asked.

"What is this for?"

"C-can you give those chocolates t-to Jeonghan seonsaeng nim, Director Kim?" He nervously asked while playing with his fingers.

"Huh?" The only word I could utter.

Wait ... Does this kid have feelings for my daughter too?

"We're sorry for asking you so sudden Sir! We just can't trust Joshua seonsaeng anymore!" They both explained.

"Why not?" I asked, confused.

"Because every time we asked him to give the chocolates we bought for Jeonghan seonsaeng nim, he just ended up eating them!"

That sounds like something Joshua would do.

But ...

"Sorry, I can't take these chocolates to him."

"Eh? Why not Sir?" They both asked in both surprised, and confused look.

"I don't like you for my daughter." I smiled, throwing the chocolates in the trash bin and walked away.

"UWAAAH! THE CHOCOLATES!!!" They both shouted and ran to the trash bin.

I'm not letting anyone have my daughter, NEVER!

.
.
.

At 1-A classroom,

"What are you doing here?" My beautiful daughter asked with his usual dead tone.

Since I decided to tear them apart, I need to monitor them 24/7 and since my daughter is Seungcheol's homeroom teacher. There will be a hundred percent chance they will get to talk with each other. So, to avoid that from happening, I need to do take action immediately.

"I'm just here to monitor."

"Monitor? Do you have no meetings or work to do?" Jeonghan pressed.

"No, I don't ..." I answered back.

I saw him roll his eyes,

"Whatever," he said then started his lesson.

I watch him solve the problem on the board while explaining the formula step by step. It really makes me proud of my daughter. No doubt, he was our top student back in our high school days.

He's smart, popular, athletic, and most of all, beautiful. A lot of students admired him. He was very similar to Seung-

Damn, that brat!

"So, here's another example for this formula, who wants to solve the problem on the board?" Jeonghan asked while eyeing his class.

The whole class was quiet. Well, Math is a pain in the  for all the students.

Except for ...

"Yes Seungcheol," I heard my daughter call his name.

Of course Seungcheol can solve the problem on the board.  this genius brat!

When I saw Seungcheol about to stand up, I immediately interrupted him and ...

"Kwon Soonyoung, solve the problem on the board," I ordered.

"Wait, what? I-I haven't finished solving yet, Director Kim!" He reasoned out while holding his pen and notebook.

I clicked my tongue,

I scanned the whole class and looked for the one whom I think can solve the problem on the board.

"Tzuy-"

"I hate Jeonghan's subject," she cuts me off.

"What!?" I asked her surprisingly.

I sighed, what's wrong with this class?

"Then Jihoon, you're one of the top students in this Academy. Answer the problem on the board, NOW!"

"Me? W-wait Director Kim ... I-"

He looked at Seungcheol,

"A-uuhhmm ... Can Seungcheol solve the problem on the board?" He asked.

"No ..." I immediately responded.

He kept silent, I heard Jeonghan ah click his tongue.

"Mingyu ya ... What are you doing? Don't interrupt my class, can you?"

"I'm just here to observe."

"You're messing around, jerk!" He shouted, glaring at me.

Seungcheol cleared his throat, then stood up and walked to where my daughter is ... I frown while watching him, as he hugs my daughter from behind, then he spoke.

"Sorry for interrupting your conversation with MY Jeonghan seonsaeng nim, Director Kim. But, your daughter and I will NEVER break up, if that's what you want," he smirked.

A blush crept onto my Jeonghan's face.

"YOU BASTARD!" I shouted, gritting my teeth.

"You're here to observe us, right?" The bastard suddenly asked.

"Yes! Do you have problem with that?" I asked angrily.

"Nothing, I just feel like you're trying your best to tear us apart," he shrugged.

"What? What are you saying you b-"

"SEUNGCHEOL!" Tzuyu and Nancy suddenly called.

They both run to where Jeonghan and Seungcheol is then, pulled the bastard away from Jeonghan and gripped both of his shoulders.

"Seungcheol ... That  was flirting with you!" Nancy hissed.

 
? She calls my daughter  and not seonsaeng nim?

"I'm not giving up on you, Seungcheol, so Jeonghan ah, stop flirting with him!" Tzuyu added.

Ooookay ... I know she's Jeonghan's cousin but she's calling him too casually.

"Excuse me, I'm not flirting with your Prince Charming. He's the one whose flirting with me." Jeonghan answered back with dead tone.

My daughter's right, what's wrong with these girls?

"Y-yah! I want to be with my yeobo~" Seungcheol whined.

"NO WAY!" The two girls scolded him.

Now, I'm convinced ... This classroom is crazy.

End of Mingyu POV


Seungcheol POV

"You look happy ..." Jihoon commented.

We're currently on our way back home.

"Of course! As you said earlier, Director Kim has a dinner meeting tonight. So, I can visit yeobo at his apartment and be with him freely!" I grinned.

"Lol! Your Father-in-law really doesn't like you, huh?" Jihoon laughed.

I pouted,

"What can I do? I know I've did something awful to his daughter. But, I didn't want to hurt him in the first place."

"Of course you didn't! Though, you know ... Director Kim is just being protective of Jeonghan seonsaeng nim."

"I know, it's kinda hard to please him. Argh! How can I marry my yeobo now if his Father doesn't like me? Ugh! This is annoying!"

Jihoon laughed more,

"Uhmmm ... Seungcheol, remember when we were kids? You kept on telling me and Tzuyu about this certain guy who helped you when you got lost. Then, you decided to marry him."

I looked at Jihoon confusedly from his sudden question.

"A certain ... Guy?"

When I realized whose he's talking about, I was like ...

"Oh Cheonsa!" I blurted out.

Jihoon smiled at me and nodded,

"How could I forgot about him?"

He shrugged,

"Do you think when you meet him again, you'd still recognize him?" He asked.

"Hmmm ... I don't know, I already forgot how he looks like. Honestly, I only knew he was like an angel. He's really beautiful and kind, that's why I called him like that."

"And don't forget the part when you asked him to marry you. Lol! Even when you were still a kid you were aggressive," he laughed.

"Well, I just really liked him at the time."


*Flashback*

Christmas eve.

It was cold and dark. I was sitting on a park bench waiting for my Mom to find me. My Mom lost sight of me because of the many people in the area.

The only companion I have is Colossal kun, the titan stuff toy my Mom gave to me on my last birthday ...

*Stomach growl*

"I'm hungry~" I pouted while rubbing my tummy.

"Hey brat, what are you doing here at this hour?" A guy suddenly approached me.

Finally! Someone decided to ask me after two hours of waiting. I looked at him and ... My eyes widened.

He was ... Really beautiful! I was speechless by his bewitching beauty.

"Your staring is creepy," he commented.

"U-uhmm ... I-I'm sorry Ahjussi. I was just ... starstruck because of your beautiful face," I blushed.

He chuckled,

"Sweet talker brat, and call me hyung ... I'm still young you know."

I blushed more, he's really beautiful ... Like an ANGEL.

"Honestly, I'm lost hyung," I decided to tell him.

He only nodded,

"I see, do you know your Mom's cellphone number?" He asked,

"Yes!" I answered back and reached for my Mom's calling card inside my pocket.

I gave it to him, and he immediately dialled the number.

The phone ring twice, my Mom immediately picked it up.

"Hello? Is this Mrs. Choi?" The beautiful hyung asked.

"A-yes who's this? I'm sorry but if this is about a business matter. I can't entertain you now. My son is missing and I can't find him anywhere!" I heard my Mom worriedly say from the other line.

"I'm with your son right now Mrs. Choi. I saw him sitting on a park bench alone. I'm going to send you our exact location so you can pick him up."

"Oh my God really!? Oh thank you so much! Please take care of my son for the meantime. I'm going to pick him up as soon as I receive your message!" My Mom sighed in relief.

"Okay, got it ...."

He hung up, then immediately texted something on his phone.

"Your Mom will pick you up soon, brat ..." He stated then sat down beside me.

I nodded to him.

*Stomach growl*

He looked at me, I blushed.

"S-sorry ... I'm kinda ... H-hungry ..." I stuttered, bit my lips and hugged Collosal kun tight.

He just smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"I got you, wait for me here. Don't go anywhere okay?"

I nodded to him again.


After 15 minutes of waiting,

The hyung nim returns with two cup ramen noodles on his both hands. He handed me the one in his left hand, and sat down beside me. He gave me the chopsticks and said.

"Sorry, that's the only food I can afford now."

"T-thank you, hyung!" I thank him and started eating.

He patted my head gently as he started eating his noodles.

I stared at him amusingly, he's really kind and gentle. His smile ... It's so warm ... The weather is cold but his smile warmed me inside.

"H-hyung, thank you for your ... Kindness ..."

"No problem, you know what ... You're so brave sitting here alone at this hour. Aren't you scared?"

I shook my head,

"If I cry, it doesn't change anything. So, I decided to wait here since I know my Mom will find me no matter what," I said calmly.

"Oh! I really like your attitude," he grinned.

We chatted and waited for my Mom to pick me up. I really enjoy talking to him, even though we only met today.

"Hyung! It's snowing!" I said excitedly as I opened my both hands to catch some of the small white flakes falling from the sky.

"Snow ..." He mumbled while looking up the sky, he closed his eyes to feel the cold snowflakes falling on his face.

My face turned scarlet again,

I swallowed hard from the sight, I think I'm seeing him with beautiful white wings from behind.

He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me. I blushed more, and felt awkward of being caught staring at him again.

"You know what, today is my ... Mother's birthday," he suddenly confessed.

My eyes widened,

"H-H-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOTHER HYUNG!" I said, almost shouting.

He looked at me surprisingly, and then laughed afterwards.

"Okay, I'll tell her that ..." He smiled gently.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

I want to treasure that smile, that beautiful smile ... I want to ...

"W-will you ... M-m-marry me?"

His jaw almost dropped, he stared at me for a while, then he chuckled.

"Woah! You got me there little brat, you're so fast. Uhmm ... Let's see ... So, where's my ring?" He asked smiling.

I started to panic,

Where's my ring? Where's my ring? WHERE'S HIS RING!?

OH MY GOD I NEED A RING!!!

"W-wait, I ... Uhmm ...."

I look at my surroundings, then realized Collosal kun.

"H-here!" I handed him Collosal kun.

He tilted his head to the right side cutely, as he received Collosal kun.

"I-I ... Don't have a ring yet, b-but I promise, when I grow up ... I will definitely buy the most beautiful ring in the whole wide world for you! So, for now ... Until then, please have Collosal kun for the meantime. He's really important to me, since my Mom gave it to me on my last birthday ... But ... I-I really like you s-so, I'm giving Collosal kun to you!"

I'm really embarrassed from what I did but not regretting anything.

He nodded to me, patted my head and smiled.

"I will take care of Collosal kun for you."

"Really? Then, wait for me okay?" I said and hugged him tight.

"I will, brat ..." He guaranteed.

*End of Flashback*


"After that, my Mom came to pick me up. I said goodbye to Cheonsa but, I didn't know that ... It would be the last time I was going to see his beautiful face. I repeatedly visited the park where I met him but, he's no longer there. Sadly, I didn't have a chance to ask his name."

"Do you still want to see him now, Seungcheol ah?" Jihoon asked curiously.

"Uhmm ... Well, I was just a kid at the time, and I don't know if it was considered love or what. But right now, I know that Jeonghan ah was my first love, and the one I want to marry."

Jihoon patted my shoulder,

"So, are you going to confess to him now?"

I gave him a deep sigh,

"I'm still afraid, I promised him to not fall in love with him in the first place, and I don't want to ruin our relationship now, even if ... It's a fake one. At least, I can be with him, I can talk to him like usual ... I can hug him, smile at him, laugh with him. Being with him is enough for me."

"Hope you can confess to him someday," Jihoon smiled.

"I hope so ..." I smiled back.

End of Seungcheol POV


Jeonghan POV

"Ugh! I'm dead tired!"

"Work, Kim Mingyu, or your love life?" Joshua asked while sipping the hot tea I prepared a while ago.

He went home with me since he said he already finished all of his experiments in the laboratory. So, he decided to stay in my apartment for tonight.

"All of the above ..." I answered back.

"Lol! Just what I thought!" He laughed.

I was currently lying on my bed, watching the ceiling blankly.

My head hurts ...

"I hope Mingyu stopped doing this bull. He's being too protective over me," I sighed.

Joshua smiled,

"Aren't you happy about it?" He suddenly asked.

I immediately throw a glare at him, the idiot giggled.

"Seriously Hong Jisoo?"

"What? *muffle laugh* but ... You know what, the day he discovered that you haven't met your father yet, he decided himself to be your father figure. He's been like that since we were in high school. He loves you so much Jeonghannie, me too ... It's just natural to Mingyu to be like that. You're really important to him."

*Silence*

"B-but ... I want to ... To ... Be with Seungcheol ..."

"Ohoh~ What did you just said Jeonghannie ya?"

I blushed hard,

"Four eyes you idiot!" I hissed.

"What? I'm just asking ..." He grinned.

"You're annoying ..."

Dingdong. Dingdong. Dingdong. 

"Let me open the door," he suggested and stood up.

He walked to the door and immediately opened it.

"Oh hey! Seungcheol ah!" I hear him cheerfully greet.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

I felt my heartbeat raising uncontrollably the moment I heard Joshua call his name. I stand up as fast as a jack rabbit and looked myself in the mirror.

"Dammit! I'm so haggard!" I pouted while fixing my hair.

I heard Joshua let Seungcheol inside, my heartbeat raised more.

"He's here Seungcheol ah!" He giggled.

And the moment I turn my head to them, Seungcheol was already standing in front of me.

My eyes widened and I swallowed hard,

"Yeobo!" He called and hugged me tight.

My face turned crimson,

"S-Seungcheol ..." I stuttered.

"Pffft!" Joshua covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

I frowned at him,

I'm going to kill this ty glasses later,

"I missed you so much yeobo, Director Kim was so mean to us~" Seungcheol whined.

Cute ... Oh my God he's really cute!

"Uhmmm yeobo, did you miss me?" He suddenly asked.

"A-huh?"

That question caught me more off guard, and Joshua really wanted to laugh now.

I looked at him like, 'Do I really need to answer that?'

But then, he looked at me like a poor puppy that wanted some attention.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

"I-I ... I ... I-I ... M-m-m-missed y-you too."

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!! OH MY GOD JEONGHANNIE!" The stupid ty glasses couldn't hold back his laugh anymore, and burst out in an instant.

I shot a glare to him saying 'YOU'RE DEAD LATER'

"Yay! My yeobo missed me too, I'm so happy!" He chirped, and hugged me tighter.

I don't know why, but Seungcheol became more clingy than before. Is this because of his deal with Mingyu? Or was he in love with m--

No. No. No. It's impossible, what the  are you thinking Yoon Jeonghan!?

"Yeobo? Is there something bothering you?" He suddenly asked.

His eyes are looking at me worriedly, I gave him a smile and said.

"It's nothing don't worry ..."

"Are you thinking about my deal with Director Kim? Don't worry, I will definitely prove to him that I really love you."

"A-y-yeah ..."

What is this kid saying? Is he still pretending? Is this still part of our fake relationship? Dammit! I don't know anymore.

I just ... Only if he knew that ... He makes my heartbeat faster whenever he speaks like that.

"Seungcheol, actually ... I-"

Dingdong. Dingdong. Dingdong.

The three of us looked at each other,

"Do you think it's Mingyu?" I asked Joshua.

"I don't know, but if it is really him then he will ... Definitely kill me for letting you two be together. UWAAAH!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?" Joshua paled, totally terrified.

I pressed my lips together,

"Wait, uhmm ... Seungcheol hide in my closet," I also panicked.

Seungcheol nodded, so I immediately hid him.

"Please wait for me here, okay? Don't go anywhere," I ordered.

His eyes widened while looking at me surprisingly.

"Seungcheol?"

"S-sorry I was just ...."

"Jeonghannie! Mingyu is here!" Joshua shouted.

"! It really is Mingyu, Seungcheol wait for me here, okay?"

He nodded again, still in shock. I don't know why he's like that but, I shrug the thought off and closed my closet immediately, then run to where Mingyu and Joshua was.

"Mingyu, you're here again?" I asked, trying my best to hide my nervousness.

Mingyu looked at me suspiciously,

"Did Seungcheol come here?" He asked.

"Huh? What are you saying bastard?" I asked like the usual.

I glared at Joshua, he shook his head multiple times, saying that he doesn't know anything.

"I saw Seungcheol's unit closed. Do you know where he is, Jeonghan ah?" He asked me again.

"What am I? His Mother? Of course, I don't know where that brat is, idiot," I answered him back irritatedly.

He looked at me for a few seconds, thinking if he was going to believe what I say.

"Okay, good then ... Shua ya," he called.

"Y-yes?" Joshua nervously asked.

"I have a business trip in Hokkaido in three days so, I want you to watch Jeonghan for me, don't ever ... Ever, ever let Seungcheol see my daughter, understand?"

Joshua's eyes slowly looked at me, he's sweating really hard.

"He's here ..."

"Huh?" Mingyu immediately frowned.

"Eh? What did I say? I mean ... A-y-yes, Mingyu, I-I understand," he answered back, cracking an awkward laugh.

Mingyu observed him for a while, Joshua gave him a convincing smile.

"Good then! You know the consequences if you fail, right?" He evilly smiled.

"Of course, I-I d-do ..."

Mingyu nodded at him, he then looked at me and gently patted my head, full of affection.

"Jeonghan ah, be a good girl, okay?"

I slapped his hand off my head and glared at him.

"Get lost Mingyu!" I hissed.

He only laughed and decided to take his leave.

Once we assured that Mingyu's already gone. I immediately run to my closet to check on Seungcheol.

As I reached my closet, I hurriedly opened it and ...

"Jeong ... han ..." Seungcheol was shaking and my eyes fell to the stuff toy that he's holding.

"Seungcheol? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Where did you get ... Collosal kun?" He suddenly asked.

My eyes widened when he called the stuff toy's name.

"H-how did you ... Know his name?" I surprisingly asked back.

End of Jeonghan POV

############################# 


Sorry I just realized I need to update this one, I'm sorry its been a week since I last updated.