Even If I Reborn Again, I Will Always Be In Love With You - END

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
This is ... The last chapter of this story. Wow~ From August to November. Thank you sooo much for supporting this fic. till the end. This is supposed to be two chapters but I combined them to make one long ending sooo ...

Hope you guys enjoy it ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


##############################


Third Person POV

The busy and tiring cultural festival has finally ended. Our class 3-A are very happy about it, and decided to go to the karaoke hub to release all of their stress.

Room 7 in a Karaoke hub,

"Cheers!"

Everyone was having fun while singing and clapping their hands together, watching Seokmin energetically singing and banging his head to his chosen song, a Naruto OST. Food and snacks was prepared on the table, the room was filled with laughter and excitement.

But then, there's our Choi Seungcheol, pouting his lips angrily while throwing deadly glares at a certain guy who's snaking his arms around Jeonghan's waist.

"Who the hell invited this ?!" He growled.

The said man chuckled, seeing how Seungcheol looked at him with annoyance.

"You know, he hates it when you're that close to me," Jeonghan commented, while watching his students enjoying themselves.

"I know right, lol! Your boyfriend is really cute when he's angry!" Sehun laughed, tightening his hug on the professor.

They both immediately heard Seungcheol curse in frustration.

"See?" Sehun grinned.

Jeonghan blushed,

"S-stop bullying him Sehun ah ..." He murmured.

"Oh come on, it's fun!"

Jeonghan gave him a look,

"Fine, fine ..." Sehun said releasing him.

*Silence*

"Jeonghan ah ... Are you happy?" He suddenly asked, his face was serious.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, with you and Seungcheol."

Jeonghan let out a small laugh, and looked at Sehun with a warm smile plastered on his face.

"I do ..." He answered.

"Really? I'm ... Glad to hear that." Sehun forced a smile and bowed his head.

"Thank you ..."

"Hmm? Eheh~ You don't need to thank me."

"I just want to."

"Then, your welcome, as always ... Jeonghan ah."

"Ehem, ehem ... EHEM!".

Their conversation was cut off when Seungcheol couldn't hold himself anymore. He went to the two who's having a deep conversation and sat down in the middle, separating them.

He glared at Sehun who's giving him an innocent smile, then immediately smiled when facing Jeonghan.

"Yeobo, do you want to take a walk outside?", he asked, flashing his puppy eyes at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan hesitated for a moment but seeing Seungcheol's pleading face, he ended up nodding.

"Yay! Come on", he happily said holding Jeonghan's hand and helping him to get up.

He looked at Sehun in victory and said,

"We'll go ahead".

Sehun only smirked,

"Have fun then", he replied.

Seungcheol looked at him in disbelief when he heard his reply, he thought Sehun was going to whine at Jeonghan to not go with him.

Well, at least that's what he thought he was going to do if he was in this kind of situation.

But then, he decided to ignore his thoughts and squeezed Jeonghan's hand gently as they went outside.

"I only want him to be happy. Even if, it's hurting me like this", Sehun bitterly mumbled to himself.

"Here ...", Tzuyu suddenly gave him a can of cola.

He looked at her surprisingly,

"I know what you feel", she looked at him with sympathy.

Sehun slowly nodded, Tzuyu smiled at him and went back to the group and sat down in her spot earlier.

Sehun laughed heartily, and decided to join the group who's getting wilder in singing and eating random snacks on the table.

.
.
.

"Yeobo look, these Hello Kitty couples cellphone straps are really cute", Seungcheol excitedly said showing two pink, checkered cellphone straps with Hello Kitty print.

"No ...", Jeonghan immediately refused, knowing what Seungcheol's thinking.

Seungcheol pouted,

"But it's cute, let's buy them", he grinned.

"No ...", Jeonghan, without hesitation refused again.

"B-but ... My Yeobo~", he started whining.

After deciding to take a walk outside, Seungcheol suddenly said that they don't have matching things yet, like couple shirts, bracelets, necklaces, rings, etc. Jeonghan thought it's just a pain in the  to have those things but Seungcheol insisted. But, he doesn't know how they ended up entering a sanrio merchandise shop.

"But you love nekos, right?", Seungcheol sadly said.

"Nekos? Seriously? Wait, okay, let's make this misunderstanding clear about me liking nekos. You asked me before which one I like, right? A dog or a cat, I answered cat, but it doesn't mean that I really love cats. Remember when you covered my room with neko stuffed toys? I ended up asking Nakamura san to let me borrow the storage room in the backyard because seriously, I couldn't even properly walk into my room with those stuff toys scattered around".

Seungcheol sheepishly smiled at Jeonghan who's rolling his eyes after seeing his smile.

"I-I'm sorry, okay? But well, I ... I just ... I just want these cellphone straps".

"I didn't know you have kinks for Hello Kitty".

"Eh? N-no, I just thought it would suit you well".

"What?!".

"I ... Erm ... I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but please, let me buy these couple straps".

Jeonghan let out a depressing sigh,

"Do what you want", he gave up, massaging his temple.

"Yay! Thank you, yeobo!".

.
.
.

After that, they decided to eat dinner at a fast food chain where Seungcheol's glaring at everyone who's looking at his Jeonghan,

"You're scaring them", Jeonghan commented while eating his fries.

"They're looking at you like they want to take you away from me".

"You're just imagining it you ty brat".

Seungcheol pouted his lips cutely and started eating his hamburger. Then suddenly his cellphone started ringing, his expression suddenly changed and got serious.

"I just need to take this call", he said and smile to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan nodded to him and he immediately went outside of the fast food chain. After Seungcheol left, Jeonghan's cellphone ring too. He jumped a little from the vibration he felt from his pocket. He immediately reached for his cellphone and frowned after seeing the caller's id.

"Old man".

He knows he doesn't have a choice but to answer the call so he pressed the answer button and ...

"What do you want old man?", Jeonghan asked with his icy voice.

The man from the other line chuckled,

"Is that how you greet your beloved Uncle?".

Jeonghan clicked his tongue,

"What do you want?", he repeated.

"Okay, okay fine, I'll tell you. I need Honey Yoon tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 10".

Jeonghan once again found himself frowning, he wanted to ask but decided to shut his mouth and agree since he knew his Uncle won't answer him. Saying no to his Uncle's request is a really bad idea.

His Uncle was still talking but he already ended the call, he really didn't want to hear his voice. It's making him more frustrated.

"Sorry for making you wait, yeobo", Seungcheol smiled at him going back to his seat.

"It's fine".

"Let's continue eating".

Jeonghan only nodded but felt that something's off with Seungcheol after taking that call. But he didn't dare to ask since he's also not fine after talking to his Uncle.

.
.
.

Jeonghan nervously squeezed both of his hands while sitting on the familiar sofa, inside the familiar living room of a familiar, luxurious mansion.

He swallowed hard, his throat started to get dryer and dryer while a lot of thoughts flashing randomly in his head.

" ...", he cursed.

The time he realized they entered a familiar, huge gate earlier, his heart started pounding really fast. He looked at his Uncle who just smiled at him.

He knew, he couldn't escape now.

"Hey Grisha!".

Jeonghan jolted from his seat once he heard his Uncle's voice calling to someone ... Someone who's ... Really familiar to him.

His eyes widen once his eyes landed on the man beside his Uncle.

He immediately stood up from his seat,

"Nice to meet you, Honey ssi".

"A-a-I ... N-nice to meet you too, Mister Choi", he stuttered and tried to calm himself.

"Wow, you're really beautiful. Now I know why my son likes you".

"Huh? A-a-t-thank you", Honey blushed.

Grisha smile at Honey lovingly and told her to sit down and make herself comfortable. Honey just smiled back and sat down.

Jeonghan biting his lips nervously while his eyes looking around like he's looking for something ... Or someone.

The last person I want to see right now is ...

"DAD!", Seungcheol shouted out with a hint of anger.

Jeonghan jumped a little once he heard that voice.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

His heart crazily pounded really fast,

When Seungcheol sees Honey, his eyes slowly widen.

"Honey?", he called her in disbelief.

Honey swallowed hard and bowed her head a little.

"Seungcheol! Finally you're here!", Kenny immediately stood up from his seat and happily pat Seungcheol's back, he told him to sit next to Honey.

Seungcheol who's still at lost only nodded to Kenny and took his seat.

Honey gave him a smile, Seungcheol didn't respond and frowned at his Dad. Grisha only gave him a smile.

Seungcheol clicked his tongue,

"Now, since you're both here, let's talk about your wedding".

"WHAT?!", the two stood up and shouted in surprised.

They both looked at each other, then looked at the two old men who just suddenly announced that their going to get married,

"W-wait, did I hear that right? You want us to get married?", Seungcheol asked, still surprised.

Kenny grinned, Grisha nodded,

Seungcheol shook his head, 

"Can you guys stop deciding on your own, it's not funny anymore!", he blurted out, annoyed.

Honey looked at him worriedly and pat his shoulder,

"I think this is so sudden too", Honey said politely, still patting Seungcheol's shoulder.

"We already decided", Grisha firmly said.

Seungcheol growled glaring at his own Father,

Grisha sighed,

"Stop being childish Seungcheol, this is for your own good".

"Own good? Are you kidding me?".

"It's already settled, stop being stubborn".

The room filled with tension,

Seungcheol jaw tightened.

He thought, how was he supposed to explain this to Jeonghan? They just started talking again like the usual, and he just found out that Jeonghan loves him back, even though he didn't yet say it out of his own mouth. He really wants to hear Jeonghan saying 'I love you' to him. He planned a lot for the both of them, he wants to spend more time with him.

But,

It's all ruined, again.

Seungcheol let out a depressing sigh, Jeonghan saw it and can't help not to get hurt. If he only confessed to Seungcheol earlier that he's Honey, it wouldn't have become like this.

Jeonghan wanted to cry, his heart is aching.

He thought, aaah~ He hurt Seungcheol feelings again. He really doesn't deserve him.

"Where are you going?", Kenny asked when Honey suddenly stood up from her seat.

"Restroom", she only said, bowed her head and excused himself.

Seungcheol felt worried that he reacted too much and it hurt Honey. He doesn't want to hurt her. Honey is so pure and a kind hearted person, not to mention that Honey's really the most beautiful girl (beside his Mom) that he ever saw and makes his heart flutter to the point where he always wanted to see that beautiful face.

Also, he did propose to Honey before and now he's reacting like this ... Argh! He's really a stupid jerk.

"Honey ...", he mumbled.

He needs to apologize.

When he was about to stand up, he noticed something ... A familiar ... 

Strap?

His eyes slowly went round in disbelief while picking the Hello Kitty cellphone strap that Jeonghan and him bought yesterday.

"H-how did t-this".

His hand started shaking,

"Jeonghan ...", he suddenly bolted out the door to find Honey.

"Eh? Where's your son going?", Kenny asked Grisha confusedly.

"I think he realized something", Grisha only smiled.

.
.
.

Jeonghan collapsed on the marble floor, he didn't even reached the restroom where he's supposed to go and break down with tears.

His whole body is shaking while crystal clear tears flowed down to his rosy cheeks.

"I didn't mean to lie to you", he sobbed.

It's really hurting him seeing Seungcheol like that. Why is he so stupid?

"I don't want to---hurt you---anymore".

"Jeonghan!".

"Yes?", he said, looking at the person who just called him while wiping his tears.

"You're really ... Yoon Jeonghan?", Seungcheol asked in disbelief.

Jeonghan's eyes widen,

Did he just reveal himself? Wow~ He really is stupid.

Congratulations Yoon Jeonghan for digging your own grave.

He swallowed hard, Seungcheol walked and kneel down in front of him looking at every inch of his face.

He then chuckled,

"How did I not notice this before?".

"I-I ...I'm sorry", Jeonghan started, tears flowing from his eyes once again.

Seungcheol only stared at him,

"Please, don't hate me! I-I really want to tell you the truth, b-but ... I ... Can't ... A lot of things happened and ... I just ... I-", he choked.

Seungcheol was still quiet.

"I don't want to lie to you, Seungcheol".

Finally, Seungcheol let out a hearty laugh,

"Shush ... Stop crying, you're ruining your beautiful face", he gently said, wiping Jeonghan's tears using his thumb.

Jeonghan looking at him surprisingly,

"You're not ... Mad at me?".

"How can I be mad at you, you're so precious to me", Seungcheol smiled gently while fixing his hair lovingly.

"B-but ... I ...".

"Aaaah~ Now that I think about it, I'm not only fall in love with you twice, but thrice".

"Eh?".

Jeonghan started blushing,

"You know what this means?".

"Huh?".

"That even how many times we meet as a stranger. I will only, and will always be in love with you, Jeonghan ah".

Seungcheol pulled him into a hug and kissed his lips passionately,

"I love you, and I will always love you till the end. Even if I am reborn again, I will find you and be with you. I promise".

"I-idiot ...", Jeonghan blushed hard.

He honestly didn't expect this. He thought Seungcheol would hate him, push him away, ignore him. But, he didn't.

"T-thank you".

"Heeeh~ But I want to hear those three words".

"Huh? Three words?".

"Yeah, three words, eight letters".

"I ... Hate you?"

"What? You hate me?".

"Well you said three words, eight letters", Jeonghan shrugged.

He knew what Seungcheol wants him to say but he wanted to tease the other one, Seungcheol is really cute.

"No, no, no, not that. The opposite of that one".

"Hmmmm ... What is it?".

Seungcheol pouted, Jeonghan giggled,

"I love you more, Choi Seungcheol".

Fireworks exploded in Seungcheol's chest when he heard what Jeonghan said. Finally, finally! After a lot of things happened. He heard those words from Jeonghan's own mouth.

HE LOVES HIM BACK!

"I'm not dreaming, right?".

Jeonghan nodded and smiled,

"Yeobo~", he said throwing himself onto Jeonghan.

"Y-yah! You're heavy!".

"I really love you, yeobo!", he happily said rubbing his face on Jeonghan.

"Yeah, yeah ... Now stop that before I hit you hard".

"But I want to hug you".

"No, stop".

On the other hand,

The two old man who's watching the scene look at each other with satisfaction.

"I'm happy for the both of them", Grisha smiled.

"Finally, my Jeonghan found his happiness", Kenny started sobbing.

"Stop that, a crying assassin is not really a good view".

"At least I'm showing my emotions, unlike you. You're acting cool even if you want to cry".

"Oh shut up!".

.
.
.

At Jihoon's room,

"Oh! Seungcheol texted me earlier, telling me that Honey Yoon and Jeonghan seonsaeng nim ended up being the same person and also ... Finally, seonsaeng nim told him that he loves him back!".

"Finally, huh", Tzuyu chuckled, while munching on some chips.

"You seem okay".

"Hmm?".

"Well, you know ...".

She laughed softly,

"I already accepted it and I saw how Jeonghan makes Cheollie's happy".

"Ahah ... You're right".

"It still hurts though ... But, what can I do? Cheollie loves him a lot. He only sees me as his sister".

*Silence*

"By the way, when are you going to tell Seungcheol about you and Soonyoung?".

Jihoon choked on his orange juice from the sudden question.

"I-I-I don't know".

"You need to tell him, before he beats the hell out of Soonyoung. You know how much Seungcheol is over protective to you".

"I-I know ...", Jihoon blushed.

"He'll get hysterical, trust me", Tzuyu snorted.

"I'll tell him, okay!", Jihoon shouted out, embarrassed.

"Lol ... But, I'm really surprised when you accepted Soonyoung when he says he likes you. I mean, I didn't know you like him back".

"I-I-I ... Can we change the topic? How did it end up to me suddenly?".

Tzuyu giggled,

"Jihoon, you're so cute".

.
.
.

Few days later,

"I'm done here!", Jihoon said, getting the attention of the others who's busy preparing the food and decorations.

The class 3-A together with Joshua, Mingyu, Dahyun, and Sehun are at the back of the school building right now, occupying the big space and doing the preparation.

Seungcheol decided to propose to Jeonghan.

YAY! FINALLY!

And once they heard about this, they all get excited and insisted that they wanted to be part of the big marriage proposal event.

That's why they're all busy right now.

"The buffet is ready!", Soonyoung announced.

"Woah! Good job Soonyoung! The food looks so delicious, like it's cooked by a professional!", everyone amazingly said while clapping their hands together.

The long table covered with red satin cloth decorated with a big transparent vase with fresh red roses, that sat beside the big Sakura tree, is now covered with different varieties of foods that Chef Soonyoung prepared together with Seokmin, Chan and Wonwoo as his assistants.

Chan swallowed hard while looking at the mouth watering food,

"You can eat later", Seokmin pat his shoulder.

Chan sadly nodded to him.

"I ordered the flowers, where are we going to put them?", Tzuyu asked.

"Let's scatter them on the ground. You know like in the movies ...", Dahyun suggested.

"Oh, okay ...".

"Guys, look at this", Joshua beamed showing a video in Seungkwan's cellphone.

Everyone gathered and watched the video that Seungkwan made last night,

After 15 minutes video,

"Wow! This video is well made", Sehun clapped his hands in amusement.

"I agree, this one is great", Mingyu nodded, smiling at Seungkwan.

"Good job my Seungkwannie", Vernon hugged him.

Seungkwan blushed from all the positive feedback he got from the video that he made.

"Where did you get all these video clips and pictures? I mean, they're all stolen shots", Nancy curiously asked.

"Huh? A-uhmm ... Well, it's a secret", Seungkwan winked.

Nancy pouted,

"Okay class, let's finish preparing this venue so we can proceed with the other plan", Mingyu said telling everyone to finish the work.

"We're here, we got the fireworks!", Minghao grinned together with Junhui.

"Great, set them there now", Mingyu smiled.

"Yes, Director Kim!", the two cheerfully said.

End of Third Person POV

Jeonghan POV

After Seungcheol discovered about me being Honey, he became more clingy towards me. He didn't leave my side, even when I need to go to the restroom, he would accompany me. He even decided to live with me in my apartment. I didn't question him though, I really like him this way, it's his nature for being over protective. But then, recently, he keeps on asking me some questions that he didn't bother to ask before.

Like,

"Yeobo, do you want to live in a big house or in a simple one?".

"Why do you suddenly ask?".

"I just want to know".

"The simple one is better".

"Aaah~ I see".

And when we're buying some groceries,

"Do you like doing this kind of stuff?".

"Huh?".

"You know, buying groceries, cleaning the apartment, doing the laundry".

"Hmmm ... Well, I do love those kinds of stuff".

"Okay, got it".

Then, there's also these instances when we decided to take a rest at the playground. While watching the children playing around, Seungcheol suddenly asked if,

"Do you like children?".

"What?".

"Just wondering".

"Uhmmm ... Y-yeah, there's a time when I thought I would want to have a child".

"Do you prefer twins or no?".

"Twins? Seriously?".

"Twins are cute ahah. Specially identical twins", he laughed.

"You're weird".

And I really can't forget when he bought me a red Hello Kitty apron.

"Choi Seungcheol!".

"Can you wear it when you're cooking?".

"Hello Kitty again?".

"Isn't it cute? It's suit you a lot", Seungcheol giggled.

And now, here we are at 3-A classroom, having a simple talk while all of my students are out for some reason. And it's really a miracle not seeing Joshua around and Mingyu told me he was busy.

"Yeobo, I have another present for you", Seungcheol grinned giving me a red paper bag.

I frowned, he's been giving me weird things lately,

But, well, I accepted it.

"Open it", he excitedly said.

I do what he told me, but then, when I saw what's inside, I immediately give him a death glare.

"Do you like it?", he asked smiling at me.

"Are you for real?", I asked back, irritated.

He gave me a ing black lace nighties!

"I want to see you wearing it".

"In your dream bastard", I shoved the paper bag in his face.

"Uwaah yeobo~ I want you to wear it", he insisted.

"No ...".

"Yeobo~".

"Shut up!".

He pouted,

Oh no Seungcheol, I won't fall for that cute, pouting face of yours anymore.

His cellphone suddenly rang, he immediately picked it up.

After few nods, he ended the call and looked at me.

"Yeobo, let's go ...", he suddenly pulled my left hand.

"Where are we going?".

"Secret", he smiled.

I pouted, but let him do what he want.

Once we're out of the classroom, the students were, unexpectedly all out of their classrooms. What makes it weirder is the thing that they're holding. Guys are holding bouquets of different flowers, tulips, red roses, sunflowers, jasmines, lilacs. While girls are holding heart shaped balloons, and other students are showering us with red petals from roses. They're all greeting us happily and cheering for us.

I looked at them confusedly, while Seungcheol only smiled at them.

Seriously, what's going on? It felt like we were some celebrities who just announced that we're getting married.

They kept on cheering, and I kept on giving them a confused face.

"Seungcheol, what's happening?", I finally asked.

Seungcheol only smiled at me and continue walking.

I started to feel uneasy, I'm still clueless but I don't know why I felt butterflies in my stomach.

When we got outside the school building,

My eyes widen when students are scattered around holding placards in their hands.

"Are they going to do a school rally?", I gasped.

But when I realize what's written on the placards. My breath hitched a little.

"I can conquer the world with one hand, as long as you're holding the other".

"Sometimes, the best memories are sad. Because you know, they will never happen again".

"I wasn't jealous, I just can't imagine my life if you found someone better than me".

"I love you, not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I'm with you".

"Because of you, I laugh a little louder, cry a lot less and smile a lot more".

"When it comes to falling in love, you don't need a reason".

Every word made a huge impact on my heart that I didn't realize that I had tears starting to roll down to my cheeks.

Seungcheol continues smiling at me then whispered,

"Look ...".

White balloons greeted me and flew freely to the almost dawn sky once we reached our destination,

My class are there, smiling and clapping their hands together, I surprisingly look at them and my surroundings.

At the big Sakura tree at the back of the school building, they prepared a mini banquet, there are few tables enough for all of us. In the middle you can see a table with red satin cloth separated with the others.

Red rose petals were scattered on the ground and a huge TV screen was there, along with some speakers and sound systems.

"A-a-uhmmm ....", I want to say something but no voice came out.

I was too overwhelmed,

Then suddenly, the huge TV screen was on. A video was played.

It was,

Some video clips of me and Seungcheol spending time together, mostly at school and other stolen shot pictures. The background music is too perfect for the video, that makes me cry. My heart fluttered and I realized how much I share a lot of good memories with Seungcheol.

Aaah~ I want to create more memories with him. I want to spend my whole life, with him. From good times to the worst. I only want him ... And love him.

After 15 minutes of the video playing, the last part made my heart skip a little.

I covered my mouth,

Romantic music suddenly started playing,

Seungcheol started kneeling down while holding my right hand.

He took a ring, with a rose quartz and serenity color stone, and asked the same question that proudly flashing on the screen,

"WILL YOU MARRY ME, YOON JEONGHAN?".

Badump. Badump. Badump.

"I---I---I do!", I cried more.

A sweet smile spread on Seungcheol's face and put the ring on my ring finger.

He then hugged me tight and kissed my lips. Everyone cheered while others got emotional too, specially Mingyu who cried a lot.

"My daughter is getting married".

Joshua who's smiling while patting his back and looking at us with satisfaction on his face.

"Jeonghan is happy", Sehun smiled.

"And so is Seungcheol", Tzuyu said, also smiling at us.

Honestly, I didn't know that this kind of feeling existed. I feel like ... I'm in heaven. Seungcheol's holding me like he doesn't want to separate from me anymore.

"Thank you, yeobo".

"For what? I should be the one who's thanking you, right?".

He shook his head,

"For making me happy. I really don't know how to explain how happy I am right now".

A soft smile slipped onto my lips,

"Idiot", I murmured.

"CONGRATULATIONS!", everyone greeted us, clapping their hands happily.

"Well then, let's start the party!", Hanji announced.

And the romantic music changed into a party music song.

The class together with Joshua, Mingyu, Sehun, and Dahyun started dancing to the music.

"Jeonghan, come on let's dance", Sehun said pulling me to him.

"A-wait ...".

Seungcheol immediately frowned, but Tzuyu pulled him to dance.

"Oppa, congratulations ...", Dahyun cheerfully said.

"Thank you ...", I smiled at her lovingly.

"Congrats Seungcheol", Soonyoung shyly said.

"Thanks ... Uhmmm ... You ... Take care of our Jihoon ah", Seungcheol looked away, embarrassed too.

Soonyoung smiled at him and nodded while Jihoon blushed,

"So you already accepted their relationship?", Tzuyu asked teasingly.

"Tzuyu!", Jihoon pouted.

"Jihoonnie loves him", Seungcheol only shrugged.

Jihoon blushed more.

"Time flew really fast and now you're getting married", Mingyu who's still emotionally hugging Jeonghan tight.

"Y-you're suffocating me".

"Lol, he cried like the whole day when Seungcheol told him that he wanted to propose to you".

"Eh?".

"Everyone decided to help Seungcheol but he was the one who planned all of these. He was the one who wrote all the words on the placards that the students were holding. He listed all the food that Soonyoung needed to cook and he bought mostly all the things that we used to prepare this. He worked really hard and so we did our best. I'm happy you love it".

"Of course, I do!".

"Congratulations!".

"Thank you, ty glasses", I smiled and let him hug me.

Then night came, the class decided to light the fireworks.

All of us silently watch the fireworks show that Minghao, Junhui and the other boys prepared.

I hope, this day lasts forever.

End of Jeonghan POV

Third Person POV

A few months after Seungcheol's proposal, Jeonghan and him got married. Kenny insisted that they need to get married as soon as possible because he will be sent to Russia for an assassination after a month, so they rushed the wedding.

The whole Academy was invited to the wedding. It was just a simple wedding which Jeonghan preferred. He said, a luxurious wedding is really not needed.

The wedding went well and of course a little bit of emotional when Seungcheol and him delivered their vows for each other.

For them, it was another memorable day to remember.

They spend their honeymoon in Japan and visited popular places there. They both enjoyed each others company and tried all the foods that they wanted to eat. They also took a lot of pictures of them since Seungkwan and the others insisted that they want to have their photos from their honeymoon.

Jeonghan thought, that the life of him being with Seungcheol is the happiest thing that ever happened to him in his life.

.
.
.

Two years later,

After being together, Seungcheol and Jeonghan decided to get a simple house that not too far from Seungcheol's workplace.

Seungcheol's father decided to give his son the CEO title of their company. That's why Seungcheol started to get busy with his work and studies. He's still in college.

Jeonghan on the other hand was still a teacher because he really loved teaching.

But after Seungcheol graduated from college. They decided to adopt identical twins. Jeonghan quit his job to take a full-time job as a Mother for their twins.

The twins complete the family that Jeonghan and Seungcheol dreamed of. They're really happy and content now.

"Eomma, when is Appa go home? I want to play with him", the little boy holding an action figure power ranger asked Jeonghan, who's busy cooking their dinner.

Jeonghan smiles at him sweetly and replied,

"He'll be home soon Samuel, why don't you play with your sister in the mean time?".

Samuel pouted his lips,

"She keeps on reading her book", he sadly replied.

The cute thing about the twins is Samuel, the little boy, is a happy go lucky kid who wants to always play, while Sofia, the little girl, is always shutting herself in her room to read books. They're 5-year-old twins with completely different personalities.

"Then, want to play with me?".

"Really? But, you're still cooking".

"It's okay sweetie, I can do it later", Jeonghan gave his son a reassuring smile.

The boy brightly smiled at him and happily pulled his mother hand to play with him.

This is how Jeonghan's daily life now, he didn't know that getting married is really one of the best things that happened in his life.


7:17 pm

"Appa!", the twins threw themselves at their father who just entered the house.

Seungcheol happily hugged the two and pick them up,

"Welcome home", Jeonghan greeted him, helping him take off his coat and took his case.

"Aaw~ I missed my wife so much", Seungcheol playfully said pecking Jeonghan's lips and grinned.

Jeonghan blushed and smacked Seungcheol's shoulder a little,

The twins giggled at their parents lovey-dovey act.

"The kids are seeing you".

"Why? It's natural to kiss your wife, right?", he asked his kids.

The twins nodded and grinned,

"Seriously, anyway, let's eat our dinner before you guys isolate yourselves to play video games again".

"Yes Eomma!", the three excitedly responded.

"What's for dinner?", Seungcheol asked sitting their twins and taking his seat too.

"I cooked cheeseburgers, since you guys love it. But you need to eat vegetables too".

Samuel and Seungcheol pouted, Sofia only nodded,

"What's wrong with you two, you need to eat vegetables, it's good for your body, right Sofia?".

Sofia nodded to her Mom.

"See ...".

"Okay ...", the father and son said in symphony.

Indeed, this is the perfect family that Seungcheol and Jeonghan wanted. They don't ask for more. They only wanted to stay like this ... Forever.

End of Third Person POV


##############################


Eeeeeeeend (T▽T) Again, thank you very much for reading this fanfiction *bow head* Honestly, ending makes me sad but everything comes to an end and I hope everyone did enjoy this fanfiction.

I'm really glad from all the reads, subscribes, comments and specially those people who upvoted this fic. Thank you for always appreciating my work.

And now, I'm going to focus on my other on going fanfiction The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa. I know you guys also love this fic. So yeah, now I can focus on this one.

Love you all, DarkOtaku signing out to You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim.

PS: If you have spare time, to those who haven't read my other fics. You can also check my Welcome Homes Master?! JeongCheol fanfiction. (^ω^)

See yah! (≧∇≦)/