Cultural Festival - Part 2

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Ohayou! Off to work, so I'm leaving this new update here, few more chapters to finish this story.

For now, enjoy reading! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ


###############################


Third Person POV

Jeonghan blinked his eyes a few times and swallowed hard, his throat suddenly felt dry after hearing what Seungcheol said.

Marrying ... Seungcheol ...?

He thought to himself, making him blush hard.

Seungcheol on the other hand, who felt the sudden awkwardness, forced a laughed while scratching the back of his suddenly itchy head.

"Y-you don't have to give me your answer now, you know", he said behind his laughed.

"O-oh ... Yeah ... O-of course!".

The butterflies in Jeonghan's stomach was killing him. He doesn't know what to do or how the situation suddenly turned into a proposal. Wait, he just wanted to enjoy the cultural festival with Seungcheol, right?

So, how come h--

The awkward silence continued, they're only staring at each other.

Seungcheol looked away first and cleared his throat,

"Uhmm ... Do you ... Want to look around?", Seungcheol suddenly asked.

Jeonghan's eyes widened, but eventually softened as he gave Seungcheol a warm smile and nodded.

"Gladly".

.
.
.

"Seungcheol look! They have like 10 different strawberry desserts here!", Jeonghan gasped, while looking at the strawberry dessert stall with sparkling eyes.

Seungcheol can't help but to smile at how Honey reacts when she sees the strawberry dessert stall, she really reminds him of ... Yoon Jeonghan.

"He'd definitely love this stall too", Seungcheol mumbled to himself.

Honey looked at him,

"Did you say something?", she asked.

Seungcheol shook his head and smiled, he held Honey's hand and intertwined them with his, guiding him to the said stall.

Jeonghan looked away and blushed, his heart pounding crazily in his chest.

While the students who recognized Seungcheol looking at them were murmuring to each other. It's really awkward but they both decided to ignore it since they wanted to enjoy the day.

.
.
.

Jeonghan impatiently looked at Seungcheol while placing his order. Seungcheol, who saw how Honey was looking at him, chuckled. After a couple of minutes of waiting, the girl from the stall gave Seungcheol  his order. Jeonghan's eyes lit up.

"Let's eat over there", Seungcheol suggested.

Honey nodded, they went to the vacant seat near the takoyaki stall and ice cream truck.

"Here you go ...", Seungcheol smiled after placing the tray of different desserts on the table, he handed Jeonghan a paper plate full of Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies and Moscato Cheesecake Bites.

Seungcheol also bought, Skittles Strawberries, Strawberries 'N Cream Poke Cake, Strawberry Crisp Cookie Cups and Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Fudge.

"Thank you", Jeonghan smiled back, while holding his plastic spoon.

It's not a bad idea to eat his favorite desserts once in a while, the last time he ate something sweet is when Seungcheol bought him strawberry cake to apologize.

He suddenly smiles at the thought.

"Honey?", Seungcheol called, while looking at him curiously.

"A-sorry, I just remembered something", Jeonghan laughed off.

Seungcheol slowly nodded at him, Jeonghan then looked at the desserts and took a bite, 

"Uwaaah~ Really sweet!", he exclaimed, once the sweet, tasty Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies melted in his mouth.

Seungcheol gave him a soft smile,

"You really like it ...".

Honey nodded happily.

"Uhmm ... What will we do next?", she suddenly asked.

"Anywhere you want to go ...", Seungcheol replied, drinking his strawberry shake.

"Then, let's go to the haunted house? I think a lot of the class decided to do the haunted house", Jeonghan suggestively asked.

Seungcheol choked,

"Hey, are you okay?", Honey stood up to pat Seungcheol's back.

Seungcheol just nodded but kept coughing. When he felt like he's okay. He looked Honey straight in the eyes,

"You know Honey ah, there are a lot of places, games, activities around here. Like a wedding café, maid café, fortune tellers, variety shows ... And oh! I heard that some popular KPOP idols are going to perform live here at our auditorium. How cool is that, right?", he nervously laughed.

"Pfft ...".

Jeonghan let out a loud laugh, while watching Seungcheol try his best to change his decision. Seungcheol really hates the haunted house. He was well-aware about that. He just wanted to tease Seungcheol a little, and his reaction was priceless.

After he laugh like forever, with Seungcheol giving him a surprise look, he finally asked another question,

"Well then, wanna watch your class stage performance? I think it will start in an hour?".

"Oh ... Yeah ... My classmates ...".

Seungcheol suddenly felt guilty upon hearing what Honey said. He knew that he abandoned his classmates who practice a lot for this play. And he just ... Ruined it.

Same thought with Jeonghan, whose blaming himself for causing trouble for his class.

Suddenly, they both fall silent,

"I ... Want to see the play, even though, I ruined it in the first place. This is the only support I can give to them".

Jeonghan only nodded to him as he quickly finished his desserts, so they can go to where the class 3-A stage play held.

.
.
.

Class 3-A were preparing backstage for their play, the casts were reading their lines, others were checking the props. They're all nervous and praying that they can still give a great performance even though both their lead actor and the actress can't make it.

"Wow~ The Snow White costume really suits you Jihoon ah", Junhui amusingly said, while clapping both of his hands.

"I agree with that", Minghao added.

Jihoon blushed and shyly nodded, while saying a small thank you.

After what happened earlier, Chan tried his best to find Nancy, who ran away. After an hours of searching, he found her at the school library, reading some random books. He immediately approached her and asked her cooperation, though he felt sorry for Nancy for what happened, they still need to continue the play. Chan explained everything to Nancy, until he convinced her to give her costume to Jihoon who's taking her place as Snow White since they know that she can't perform in her state. Nancy nodded, and that's how Jihoon got his costume.

Well, Seungkwan done a small alteration to the costume so it will fit Jihoon's body perfectly.

"Seungkwannie, are you okay?", Vernon asked, when he saw Seungkwan spacing out in the a corner.

Seungkwan snapped back to reality and slowly looked at Vernon, who's worriedly looking at him.

"A-y-yeah, I-I'm okay ...", he tried his best to smile.

Vernon sighed,

"Don't tell me you're still thinking about what happened earlier".

Seungkwan's eyes widened. He cleared his throat and started playing with his fingers,

"Look Seungkwan, Seungcheol and Jeonghan seonsaeng nim already broke up ... And now, Seungcheol's girlfriend is Honey, you just need to accept the truth".

"But Vernon, can't you see the similarities between Honey and Jeonghan seonsaeng nim?", Seungkwan desperately asked.

"Wait, are you trying to tell me that Seungcheol's girlfriend now and his ex are the same person?".

Seungkwan nodded furiously, Vernon then let out a loud laugh,

"Are you kidding me? You're not serious, right?".

"I-I'm ...", Seungkwan bit his lower lip hard, still looking at Vernon desperately.

"Okay, you're serious ...".

He sighed,

"Seungkwan ah, stop daydreaming ...".

"I'm not daydreaming!", Seungkwan pouted.

Vernon rolled his eyes,

"I'm going to prove to everyone that Seungcheol and Jeonghan seonsaeng nim are still together!".

"Huh ... Whatever Seungkwan ah, let's finish this play immediately. We still have the cosplay café to operate".

.
.
.

Jeonghan found a vacant seats near the stage. Surprisingly, a lot of people are already there. 

He immediately called Seungcheol and they excitedly sat down together. But as usual, all eyes followed them.

"I hope it's not making you uncomfortable, Honey ah", Seungcheol gently whispered to Honey while holding her hand tight.

Honey only smiled and shook her head,

"I'm fine ...".

1 hour passed already,

The play started.

The narrator started telling the story, the voice is owned by Boo Seungkwan. Then, the characters start showing on the stage.

"Oh? Our Jihoonnie is Snow White?", Seungcheol surprisingly gasped.

"A-yes, you didn't know?", Honey asked confusedly.

"Y-yeah ... Since when? Wait, then who's going to be the Prince? Don't tell me it's ...".

Prince Soonyoung came out on the stage with his dazzling smile plastered on his face, his costume is perfectly fitted to his body.

"WHAT THE !?", Seungcheol blurted out, and stood up.

"S-Seungcheol, please sit down ...", Honey stuttered, pulling him down, going back to his seat.

She's too surprised when Seungcheol suddenly shout out.

Seungcheol gritted his teeth while clenching his fists tight,

"That hamster", he hissed.

"Seungcheol ah, go back to your seat ... Please ...".

Biting his lip hard, Seungcheol sighed and decided to follow Honey, going back to his seat.

"I wasn't ... Expecting to see Hoshi and Jihoon to ...".

"Kiss?", Honey gasped.

"Huh?".

Seungcheol's eyes went round when he saw Soonyoung ... Kissing ... Jihoon?

"HOSHI YOU ING BASTARD!!!", he shouted out.

"SEUNGCHEOL! WAIT!".

Honey immediately grabbed Seungcheol who's about going up the stage and punch Soonyoung. He's blazing with anger.

"Pease ... Calm down, calm down Seungcheol!", Honey was now hugging Seungcheol's back.

Seungcheol can't control his anger when he saw his pure best friend being kissed by that hamster in front of him.

"I'm going to make that hamster pay for kissing my best friend!".

.
.
.

Honey sighed in relief when the play was over, honestly ... She didn't even enjoy the play since Seungcheol really made the kissing scene a big deal.

"Hamster!", Seungcheol called Soonyoung, who's talking to Jihoon in the back stage.

"What do you want Choi Seungcheol?", Soonyoung looked at him, pissed off.

"Why did you kiss our Jihoonnie earlier?".

"That was for the play ...".

"Huh, for the play? Are you ing serious? I read the script and it was supposed to be a fake kiss but you make it real ".

"Okay, they suddenly changed it you know. I'm also surprised when they said we need to kiss for real ...".

"Do you think I'm going to believe that? You're just taking advantage of our poor Jihoon ah!".

"What?! I'm telling the truth, you idiot".

"Oh really hamster ...".

"A-uhmm ... S-Seungcheol ... He's telling the truth, Seungkwan already talked to me and apologized for the sudden changes. Also, Soonyoung is apologizing to me because of what happened".

Seungcheol suddenly kept quiet when Jihoon said that,

"Let's just be happy that we pulled out the play till the end", Jihoon smiled.

Seungcheol is now bowing his head,

"I'm sorry, for suddenly ... Leaving you guys behind", he murmured.

"Well, you should feel really sorry ...", Soonyoung rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry Seungcheol ah, we're not mad at you. We understand the situation", Jihoon patting his back gently.

"Y-yes", he answered back in despair.

"Oh? Honey you're still here", Tzuyu suddenly showed up.

Honey was startled and slowly nodded as she gave Tzuyu an awkward smile.

Tzuyu suddenly smirked,

"Good, we actually need your help".

"Help?".

.
.
.

"Wow~".

Everyone jaws drop when they saw the most beautiful Emilia of Re-Zero cosplayer they'll ever see in their entire life.

"Honey ah! You're so beautiful!", Seokmin excitedly screamed while looking at Honey with awe.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Honey blushed, while pulling her short skirt down. The costume they gave to her is too short compared to the other costumes.

"She'll give us a lot of costumers", Tzuyu clapped her hands.

Jeonghan frowned while looking at her murderously, Tzuyu only smirked,

"Thank you for helping us Honey ssi ...", Seungkwan smiled at him.

He sighed, 

Honestly, he also thought this is the only help he can give to his class after all that happened,

"No problem", he smiled back at Seungkwan.

"By the way guys, did you see Jeonghan seonsaeng nim today?", Wonwoo suddenly asked.

Jeonghan stiffened when he suddenly heard his name.

"I didn't see him today", Chan shrugged.

"Me too", Vernon added.

Jeonghan sweat dropped, his class suddenly started looking for him.

"I saw him earlier, he has other tasks to do but he watched our play earlier ...", Tzuyu explained, looking at Honey.

"Really? Good to hear that!", Seungkwan happily chirped.

And everyone sighed in relief,

"I hope he enjoy the play", Soonyoung smiled.

Honey unconsciously nodded, Tzuyu gently smiled and said,

"I think he did ... Anyway, we need to get back to work. A lot of costumers are waiting for us outside", Tzuyu commanded clapping her hands still looking at Honey.

"Yes!".

.
.
.

"H-Honey ... Wow ... You ... L-look great", Seungcheol stuttered, he doesn't know how to describe what he felt when he saw Honey wearing a y cosplay costume.

Jeonghan on the other hand also didn't know what to feel. He's so embarrassed that he wants to die.

"T-thanks ...", he tried his best to smile.

There was an awkward silence between them.

"Wow~ You look like a Goddess Noona!", a young boy passing by stop and amusingly adore Jeonghan's beauty.

"Eh? A-a-y-yeah, t-thanks", he smiled at the kid.

The customers who heard what the kid said, suddenly looked at Honey's way. When they saw her beautiful face, they immediately stood up and went to her.

"UWAAAAH! SHE'S REALLY BEAUTIFUL!".

"Wow! You're pretty!".

"She's really pretty".

And a lot more customers gathered together to admire Honey's beauty.

"Can I take a picture with you?", one costumer asked.

"O-okay".

"Me too".

"Me, me, me ... I also want to have a picture with her".

"Me too!".

"Eh?", he suddenly taken back at the sudden request from the costumers.

And like what Tzuyu predicted, a lot of costumers entered their café to see Jeonghan's beauty.

Seungcheol, who was pushed away by the costumers to see Honey silently watch them glorifying her rare beauty.

"Jeonghan ...", he whispered to himself.

"Miss him?", Tzuyu suddenly approached him.

"Hey, what's up?", he sheepishly smiled.

Tzuyu smiled back and gave him a cold, milk tea and said,

"Your girlfriend is trying his ... I mean, her best to help the class ... You should too ...".

Seungcheol only laughed,

"Okay, okay ... I will ...", he chuckled, sipping his cold milk tea.

Tzuyu heartily laugh,

"Cheollie ah, it's not bad to ... Talk to him once in a while, if you know what I mean".

Seungcheol gave her a weak smile,

"I do what I can", he replied.

After that conversation, Tzuyu gave Seungcheol his costume and ...

A few minutes later,

"Hiyaaaah Seungcheol sama~", his fangirls screamed.

Seungcheol cosplay Sebastian Michaelis of Black Butler,

"That butler uniform suits you, Oh my God!".

"You're really handsome".

"SEUNGCHEOL SAMA~".

And so, they all went crazy for him, taking a lot of pictures of him and asking for his autograph.

"Our Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas here is really delicious, if you buy one ... I will blow a kiss for you, My Lady", he winked.

The girls screamed and hurriedly bought the Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas Seungcheol recommended.

"And that's what I call business", Tzuyu smirked.

"You're really good at this", Jihoon commented.

"I know right".

The café and the staffs were busy the whole day. The costumers flooded inside because of Choi Seungcheol and Honey Yoon. Their food immediately sold out, but still a lot of costumers wanted to take some pictures with the two.

.
.
.

At the laboratory,

"Shua! Shua!", Jeonghan called out.

He can barely walk, his feet were swollen because of the high heels he wore at the café.

"Where's that four eyes?", he hissed as he reached a seat to sit down and relax himself.

He's really tired right now, that he wanted to sleep right away.

He already changes his clothes with his usual attire. A black shirt and tight jeans. He can't wear his shoes so he walked in his bare feet.

He let out a deep sigh,

He really wants to go home. But that ing four eyes isn't here to accompany him back home.

"Seonsaeng nim?", a familiar voice called him.

Seungcheol was standing at the door, looking at him.

His eyes slowly widen as he swallowed hard,

"Y-yes?", he tried to calm himself and act normal.

On the other hand, Seungcheol didn't expect to see Jeonghan in the laboratory. Tzuyu asked him to give something to Joshua, and he thought he might see his seonsaeng nim in his usual habitat ... The laboratory, but instead of seeing Joshua, he saw Jeonghan. And it makes his heart crazily pounded really fast inside his chest.

"I-I'm here to s-see Joshua seonsaeng nim ...", he's almost whispering.

"He's not here ...", Jeonghan simply replied.

Jeonghan wanted to hide his nervousness, while his heart wanted to explode.

"Oh ... O-okay ...".

Jeonghan gave him a smile, Seungcheol smiled back.

*Awkward silence*

Seungcheol cleared his throat,

"So, I think I'll go ahead, see you around ... Jeonghan seonsaeng nim", he bowed his head.

Jeonghan only nodded,

When Seungcheol was about to leave, his eyes fell on Jeonghan's feet.

He frowned,

"What happened to your feet?", he suddenly asked.

He can't help but to get worried when he saw Jeonghan's feet red and swollen. He immediately walked towards him and without hesitation, he kneel down to see the bruise on both of Jeonghan's feet.

Jeonghan gasped in surprise at Seungcheol's sudden action, he panicked inside.

"I-I'm okay ...", he quickly answered back.

"You don't look okay".

"No, I'm fine".

Seungcheol sighed, and turned back.

"Come on, I'll carry you", he gently said, ready to give Jeonghan a piggy back.

"A-what?", Jeonghan blushed hard.

"You can't walk ... So I'm carrying you".

"N-no I'm okay ... I can ... Walk", Jeonghan refused.

"In that condition?", Seungcheol looked back, and raised a brow.

Jeonghan bit his lips hard,

What the hell is happening now?

The Seungcheol who's pushing him away, suddenly wanted to carry him on his back?! Is he serious?

"I can't leave you alone like that, I'm worried about you, J--S--Seonsaeng nim ...".

Looking at Seungcheol's pair of sincere eyes, Jeonghan sighed and finally gave up, he thought, Seungcheol only wanted to help him, that's all ... He can't jump to any conclusions.

And so, he decided to agree and let Seungcheol carry him.

When their body's touched each other, both of their hearts raced at the familiar feeling they felt everytime their body's met.

They both missed each other so much. But they don't have the courage to say it out loud.

"L-let's go".

Jeonghan only hummed.

At the hallway,

They're both silent.

Few students are at the school, the first day of the cultural festival already over.

Luckily, no one is in the hallway, if someone were to see them like that. It would definitely cause a big misunderstanding again.

"Uhmm ... Seonsaeng nim, do you want me to carry y-".

He cut himself off when he heard soft snores coming from behind him.

"He's asleep?".

He fell asleep while his on my back?

Seungcheol actually can't believe it but he found himself smiling,

"He must be really tired. But ... Why do I feel like ... I spend my day with him today? Or ... Am I just imagining it?".

He sighed, his heart still crazily pounding in his chest. He realized that his feelings for Jeonghan hasn't changed a bit.

"My heart won't listen to what I want ... I still love you, Jeonghan ah ...".

End of Third Person POV