Cultural Festival - Part 3

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Good Morning! On the way to work. Thank you for all your lovely comments. And Happy Happy Happy Birthday to our cute Jihoonnie! Really love him so much! Thank you for your hardwork and always remember that Carats love you!

Well then, enjoy reading (●´∀`●)


##############################


Jeonghan POV

I was silently eating my dinner while Joshua kept throwing me that, 'Tell me what happened' look.

It's really irritating that I want to punch his face to make him stop.

But then I sighed,

"What do you want you ty glasses?", I asked, losing my appetite.

His eyes suddenly lit up and brings his chair closer to me.

"So, what happened?", he excitedly asked.

"What do you mean what happened?", I frowned.

He rolled his eyes dramatically,

"With you ... And Seungcheol?", he pointed out.

"Nothing ...", I answered back plainly.

"NOTHING?!", he shouted out.

I gave him a flat look,

"Jeonghannie, do you think I'm going to believe that? He brings you here ... Carrying you on his back ... I almost fainted when I saw you together".

I blushed from the sudden flashback, he smirked at me, I cleared my throat,

"I-it's not really a big deal. He only helps me because I couldn't walk, then I didn't realized I fell asleep on his back and when I woke up ... I was ... I was already in my bed".

"Nothing else happened?", he asked again.

"Nothing", I confirmed.

He pouted, he was about to say something but the door opened wide and ...

"Jeonghan!", an old man called, while searching for me.

Both me and Joshua froze after seeing my Uncle standing in front of us.

"G-good evening ... S-Sir ...", Joshua stuttered, greeting him and bowed his head.

Uncle smiled at him and greeted him back, then he turns to me,

"Did Seungcheol propose to you today?", Uncle asked straightforward, like it's the natural thing to ask.

I gasped,

"How did you know about that old man?".

"So he did propose? Have you said Yes?", he ignored what I said and asked his next question.

Joshua was shocked while covering his mouth to avoid letting out any noise.

I clicked my tongue,

"I did not".

"WHAT?! You're supposed to say Yes!", Uncle Kenny shouted out.

"It's not easy to say Yes, old man ... He proposed to me so sudden that I wasn't even prepared".

"You don't need to be prepared. You only need to say Yes to his proposal ... I'm already preparing your banquet".

"WHAT?! STOP DECIDING ON YOUR OWN YOU OLD MAN!", I screamed.

"This is for your future ...".

"Future? Are you serious? Future? You even didn't ask me about this".

Uncle massages his temple,

"Don't you like him?", he suddenly asked.

The question takes me aback,

"I think Seungcheol likes you ...", he continued.

I chewed my bottom lip and looked away.

"Uhmm ... Seungcheol really likes Jeonghannie ... Well not only likes ... But love", Joshua suddenly confessed.

My eyes widened at what Joshua said ...

"HONG JISOO!", I shouted his name, totally annoyed.

"What is your friend saying, Jeonghan? Are you hiding something from me?", the old man asked curiously.

I sighed,

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale ... No escape, right?

I looked at my Uncle straight in the eyes,

"Choi Seungcheol, confessed to me ... Before you told me about the marriage interview".

My Uncle eyes went round,

"Really? Why didn't you tell me earlier?".

"You ing gave me girl clothes immediately, and I didn't even know whom I'm going to meet in the marriage interview. And, I know that when you decided something, it's already fixed and I can't argue with that ...".

"Oh ... Yeah ...", he only nodded.

I clicked my tongue,

"That's all? You know what, now I don't know how to explain to Seungcheol that Honey Yoon and I are the same ...".

"Don't worry, I'll tell him then".

"What? It's not that easy you know!".

"Why? You said he already loved you right? So, there's no reason for you to be disguised as Honey Yoon".

Joshua raised his hand,

"Uhmm ... They already broke up Sir".

"What?!".

"JOSHUA YOU PIECE OF !".

"I'm just saying", he shrugged.

Now I'm the one who's massaging my temple,

"Jeonghan, explain to me what your friend is saying?", Uncle demanded.

"He doesn't like me now, okay?",
I'm really pissed off at this conversation.

"Already? What happened?".

"A lot happened ...".

Uncle sighed,

"Well then, continue being Honey ...".

"Wait, you still want me to continue?".

"Yes ...".

I rolled my eyes,

"Stop this  old man".

"Then make Seungcheol love you again".

"Huh?".

"You need to get married to him, no more no less ...".

"You're a big joke".

"Do it, Yoon Jeonghan ...", he fiercely ordered.

I looked at him with blazing eyes. I really want to hit him.

"We'll do our best, Sir!", Joshua just laughed, pulling me slowly away from my Uncle. He saw how tight I clenched my both fists.

"I hate you all", I hissed.

This is the time when I realized that my whole life is a BIG JOKE.


Second day of Cultural festival,

I decided to help my students in their café, but this time, I'm wearing my casual clothes.

"You're still beautiful even in your casual clothes Jeonghan seonsaeng nim!", the girls said after I put their order on their table.

"Thank you", I smiled at them. 

They still call me beautiful, I sighed to myself.

But then my eyes fell on Seungcheol who's taking orders from a group of girls, he's smiling sweetly at them while laughing cutely.

I frowned,

"I'm here and he's flirting with others ...", I hissed.

"Jealous?".

I almost fell on the floor when Tzuyu whispered into my ear,

"Yah!".

She smirked,

"Stop staring at him like an idiot ...".

"I'm not!", I yelled and turned back.

Tzuyu laughed, as I started walking to the costumers who just entered,

"You're too obvious!", she shouted out.

"That damn brat".

"Oh? Jeonghan seonsaeng nim, y-you're really handsome today", the girl in front of me said while blushing.

The guy next to him whom I think is her boyfriend, since they're holding each other's hand, frowned.

"T-thank you", I only said.

I don't want to be the cause of a misunderstanding between these two.

"He's not handsome ... He's beautiful ... And he's always beautiful every day", he corrected his girlfriend.

"Eh?".

What the hell is this kid saying?!

The girl softly giggled,

"Sorry, I forgot you're one of Jeonghan seonsaeng nim's fanboys".

The guy pouted, I cleared my throat,

"I'll take you to your table. Please follow me ...", I said and started walking to the empty table near the counter.

After taking their order, I went inside the kitchen. Seungkwan, who was washing the dishes, stopped what he was doing and confusedly looked at me.

"Is there something wrong, Seungkwan ah?", I smiled to him.

"A-uhmmm ... I ... Nothing seonsaeng nim ...", he smiled back.

"Are you sure?", I asked.

He only nodded, but he looks like he wanted to ask something, but doesn't know what to say.

"Okay, just let me know if you need something", I said and grabbed the spoons and forks, then put them in a basket.

.
.
.

"Oppa!", Dahyun called while happily waving her hand.

She was currently sitting at table 11 together with Sehun. I smiled at them and went to their table.

"Hey, you made it ... Thanks for visiting my class café".

"Of course, we love being here, Oppa", Dahyun chirped.

I smiled to her, then looked at Sehun,

"Sehun?".

He suddenly pouted,

"Why are you wearing your usual clothes?".

"Huh? What do you mean?".

"Joshua ssi said that you're wearing a y cat costume so I immediately rushed here after hearing what he said".

"What?! Tch, that ty glasses ...".

"Argh! So disappointed ...", he sighed.

"I'm not going to wear that kind of costume, Sehun".

"But I know you will look great in that y cat costume".

"It's a big NO Sehun".

"Lol, stop making that face Sehun ah, besides ... Oppa is always beautiful in everything he wears".

"I know, I just missed his cross dressing. He makes me fall in love with him even more every time he's doing it ...", he said, daydreaming.

"Stop it Sehun!", I pouted while blushing.

"Aww you're really beautiful Oppa".

They both nodded in agreement and laughed together.

"Stop messing around and choose your order ...", I give up.

End of Jeonghan POV

Seungkwan POV

Yesterday ... I saw something that ... Turned my world up side down.


*Flashback*

"I KNEW IT!", I screamed but immediately covered my mouth while hiding in the bushes.

Seungcheol carrying Jeonghan seonsaeng nim on his back, while no one is around makes me squeal in excitement. It is one of the most beautiful things that has happened in my life.

"I knew it ... They're still together!", I said and captured a photo of them.

Oh my gosh! They're really meant for each other ... So cute~

I smiled to myself,

"But ... If they're still together ... Why did Seungcheol introduce Honey Yoon to us?".

I suddenly felt confused,

"I need to find out whom Honey Yoon is first ... ".

I nodded to myself.

End of Flashback


"Seungkwan ah! Vernon is looking for you", Jihoon called out.

I smiled to him and nodded, I removed my gloves and put them neatly beside the sink.

I sighed,

I'm thinking too much.

"Oh hey Seungkwan ah!", Joshua seonsaeng nim greeted me.

My eyes widen and immediately pulled his arm,

"We need to talk seonsaeng nim", I demanded.

"Huh? Uhmm ... Sure ...", he smiled.


*Flashback*

I woke up early and didn't get enough sleep last night because of too much thinking about my ship. I really ship my seonsaeng nim and Seungcheol. I really want them to have a happy ending. But, suddenly, things get more complicated for them. It really makes me sad, but then yesterday ... I saw them together again. My heart pounded really fast, I'm really excited to announce this to my group. But before that, I need to clarify something.

Since it's still early, I decided to take a stroll. While walking into random places, I saw Jeonghan seonsaeng nim pass by.

"Oh ... Seonsaeng nim ...".

I paused, and decided to follow him.

I saw him entering the lab, I secretly followed him to eavesdrop.

"Here ty glasses ...", I heard Jeonghan seonsaeng nim said.

"Thanks Jeonghannie ...".

Jeonghan seonsaeng nim clicked his tongue.

"I'm not making you breakfast anymore", he said.

"You said that a lot of times", Joshua seonsaeng nim laughed.

"You ing four eyes".

"Anyway, what's your plan today? Are you still going to disguise as Honey?".

"No ... I'm not ...", he answered back, kinda annoyed.

I blinked my eyes few times, when realization hit me, I covered my mouth in surprise and ...

Jeonghan seonsaeng nim ... And Honey Yoon ... Are ... The same person?

"Oh, how disappointing! I thought I was going to see you wearing a y cat costume ...", Joshua seonsaeng nim chuckled.

"Stop teasing me you ty glasses!", Jeonghan seonsaeng nim shouted out.

*End of Flashback*


"So ... What are we going to discuss, Seungkwan?", Joshua seonsaeng nim curiously asked.

I only looked at him straight in the eyes and grabbed both of his shoulders,

"I know that truth between Jeonghan seonsaeng nim and Honey ssi ...", I confessed

His expression changed into a surprised one. But then he suddenly laughed,

"You're really one of a kind fanboy, Seungkwan ah", he laughed more.

I looked at him confusedly,

"Well, I think you heard us talking about it, that's how you found out, right?".

"Y-yes ...".

He smiled,

"Honestly, only few people know about this. So, I'm hoping for your cooperation".

"Yes, seonsaeng nim! Of course, I won't say a word. But, what is going on between Seungcheol and Jeonghan seonsaeng nim now? I mean, their status? I'm really confused why Jeonghan seonsaeng nim needs to disguise as Honey Yoon".

"Hmmm ... I think it's fine to tell you a short preview about the situation since I know you're dying to know it ...".

"I'll listen very well", I said, full of passion.

Joshua seonsaeng nim let out a small laugh again and started telling me the story behind Seungcheol and Jeonghan seonsaeng nim break up rumor's.

1 hour passed,

"And that's how Jeonghan ended up in this situation. It's kinda messy but I hope it still turns out well in the end".

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.

"Y-yah! Why are you crying?", Joshua seonsaeng nim gasped.

"I ... I ... I really feel their pain ... It really hurts", I cried.

"Woah, woah, woah ... Okay calm down Seungkwan ...", Seonsaeng nim started caressing my back.

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.

"I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry ... I didn't know they're suffering this much right now", I cried more.

"Okay, okay, just ... Calm down ... Uhmm ... Okay? Stop crying".

"I'm sorry ...".

"Please stop crying, your class will definitely kill me if they see you like this".

But still, I can't control my tears. They keep falling from my eyes.

"Okay, I know ... Why don't we help them to get back together?", Joshua seonsaeng nim suddenly suggested.

I looked at him with my teary eyes and ...

"What do you mean, seonsaeng nim?", I asked curiously, while wiping my tears.

"It's simple, let's make a plan on how to get them back together".

The idea of Joshua seonsaeng nim gave me hope that my ship will sail once more.

"Count on me, seonsaeng nim", I happily and excitedly beamed.

End of Seungkwan POV

Seungcheol POV

"Why is that  here?", I gritted my teeth.

I looked like a ing stalker again while looking at Jeonghan and Sehun happily chatting with each other.

Argh! Seriously it makes my blood boil.

"!", I cursed.

"Excuse me?", the customer in front of me frowned.

"A-no ... I mean, can I take your order My Lady?", I smiled.

She suddenly blushed and nodded,

"Two chocolate frappé and a strawberry shortcake please", she smiled.

"Yes, My Lady", I bowed my head and smiled at them.

When I turned my back, I bring back my deadly glare to a certain guy who's flirting with Jeonghan.

"I really hate that guy".


Break time,

Finally, freedom! It's really suffocating inside the café so I decided to go out.

But then,

"Yow".

I rolled my eyes as I heard that voice,

"What do you want?", I asked, annoyed.

"Do you have a moment to talk?", Sehun asked.

The guy I hated the most is asking me to have a talk? Lol, what a life! The thing is ... I want to ing refuse but I ended up nodding to him since he looked very serious.


On the rooftop,

"So, what do you want from me?", I immediately asked as we reached the rooftop.

I want to finish this talk as soon as possible. Seeing his face makes me sick.

"Lol, you really hate me huh?", he laughed.

"Of course I do! Now tell me, what do you want?", I demanded.

He laughed more, then his face became serious,

"It's about my precious Jeonghan ah ...", he started.

I suddenly flinched when I heard his name from this guy's mouth.

Hearing his name, makes my heart flutter and at the same time ... Shatter into tiny pieces.

I swallowed hard, collecting all my courage to speak.

"What about him?".

He looked at me straight in the eyes,

"I don't know if I should be telling you this, but ... I really want him to be happy".

"Huh? What are you saying?".

He inhaled, then exhaled,

"He needs you ... More than he needs me ... You're ... The one who can make him happy".

"What?".

End of Seungcheol POV