Cultural Festival - Part 1

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Jeonghan POV

My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw his name on my cellphone screen. Or should I say, Honey Yoon's cellphone screen.

"Seungcheol ...".

I immediately grabbed the voice changer on my table and ...

"Yeoboseyo?", I speak softly.

"A-Honey, thank goodness you answered my call", Seungcheol said in relief.

I think I'm seeing flowers blooming around me when I heard Seungcheol's voice on the other line.

I can't believe I'm talking to Seungcheol!

"Uhmm ... D-do you need something?", I asked, trying my best to hide my excitement. 

"Huh? Oh ... Well, I-I just wanted to apologize for last time".

"For ... Last time?"

Last time ... Last time ... Last time is ... When we ...

"Yeah, for not meeting you".

"Oh ... O-okay, yeah ... I thought you're ...".

"I'm what?".

"Eh? N-nothing ... Anyway, it's fine, I actually don't mind. So, is that all you wanted to say?".

"Yes, I mean, no ... No, Uhmm ... Honey ...".

"Yes?".

"C-can I ... Ask you a favor?".

"Of course, what is it?".

"Tomorrow is ... The first day of our cultural festival and ... Our class is going to perform a stage play. So, you know, I'm just wondering if you wanted to ... Come?".

Cultural festival?

He's asking me to attend the cultural festival? But I'm also there, 

Okay, so ... how will I answer him?

But then,

This is my only chance to be with him that day.

So,

I think I'm going to continue this lie ... For my own sake.

Am I being selfish?

"Honey? You still there?".

"A-y-yes ... A-uhmm ... Yeah, I'll be there".

"Really?", he said excitedly.

I laughed, he really didn't change a bit.

"Yes ...", I assured.

"Yay! Thank you yeobo!".

"Huh?".

I froze the moment I heard what he said.

He also didn't speak from the other line.

Did I hear him right? He called me ... Yeobo?

"I-I'm sorry, I ... Uhmm ... Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you, Honey".

"A-wait ...".

The call ended.

"He hung up", I pouted.

My mind was still puzzled but I decided to shrug the thought off and removed the voice changer device, then dialled Joshua's number.

"Yes my beautiful Jeonghannie? What can I do for you?", he greeted the moment he answered the call.

"Joshua! I need clothes for tomorrow!", I panicked.

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down Jeonghannie, why do you need clothes? You can wear the usual clothes you're wearing at school".

"No for girls".

"What?".

"I mean ... You know, c-clothes for Honey Yoon".

"Wait, are you planning to meet Seungcheol again?", his voice become serious.

"Y-yes ...".

"Why?", he asked.

"What do you mean why?".

"After all that happened you still want to continue this lie?", Joshua asked again.

I sighed,

"I'm sorry, I know you're worried about me but please! Let me see him tomorrow. I just ... I just really want to see him, talk to him, laugh with him ... Just like ... Before".

"But what if he figured out you were Jeonghan?".

"Honestly ...".

I paused,

"I'm planning to tell him the truth".

"Huh?".

I bit my lower lip hard,

"Because of what happened with us ... I don't want to hurt our feelings anymore".

There was a long pause,

"So, how can you explain this to your Uncle?", Joshua finally decided to ask.

"I'll figure it out after this. So, right now, I just want to spend my day with him tomorrow. Besides, it's our school cultural festival. We should enjoy it, right?".

He let out a deep sigh,

"Meet me at the laboratory tomorrow ... I will give you the clothes you need."

"Thank you, Shua!", I happily chirped.

"Hope you really know what you're doing Jeonghannie".

"Yes, thank you ...".

After few minutes of talking to him, we finally said goodbye to each other.

"He's supposed to be the crazy Joshua Hong that I know ...".

I chuckled,

"He scares me when he's like that ... Being an overprotective friend, same with ... Mingyu".

*Silence*

I can't help but to smile to myself,

"I'm so lucky to have them ..".

End of Jeonghan POV

Seungcheol POV

UWAAAH!!!! WHY DID I SUDDENLY CALLED HER YEOBO!

I'm really an idiot ... An idiot, a really big idiot!

,

I almost got a heart attack when that pet name suddenly slipped from my lips while talking to Honey.

"Argh! Luckily, Honey was kind or else ... I'm dead".

Someone suddenly knocked at my door,

"Come in!", I said.

My Father smiled at me and came in. He sat on my bed beside me and ...

"How are you, son?", he asked, looking at me with full of love and affection.

"Hey Dad, I'm fine. Uhmm ... You're not busy?".

Since I came home, Dad was been busy with his work. I only get a chance to speak to him for like one or two minutes.

"Well, I just wanted to spend time with you. I really missed you Seungcheol", he ruffled my hair.

I smiled at him,

"Me too, Dad".

"So, what are you doing?".

He's looking at the script I'm holding,

"Oh ... We're having a play tomorrow for our cultural festival".

"Really? What's your role?".

"The prince", I grinned.

"Wow! So, is Jeonghan ssi your princess?", he excitedly asked.

"A-uhmm ... N-no ...".

"Huh? Why so?".

"H-he's our teacher, remember?".

"Oh, yeah ... You're right", he let out a muffled laugh.

Dad gazes dropped to the ring on my bed, his eyes softened,

"You found it?".

"Huh? Oh the ring?".

He nodded and smiled at me,

"I'm the one who put it on your table. I found it under your Mom's table in her painting room while cleaning".

"I-I-I see ...".

"You can use it, you know ...", he said, picking the ring up and gave it to me.

"Huh? W-what do you mean Dad?".

''Give it to the one you love ... Just like what your Mother said to you before".

My eyes widen,

His face immediately crossed my mind,

"I ...".

A knock on the door interrupted what I was about to say and ...

"Grisha!".

The door suddenly opened wide and Mr. Kenny Yoon showed up.

"Seungcheol! You're also here", he grinned.

"Kenny!", my Dad called back in surprise.

I bowed my head and greeted him,

"Wait, is that a ring you're holding?", he asked curiously.

"A-y-yes Sir".

"So, you're going to propose to my daughter?", he immediately jumped to conclusion.

"Eh?".

What he said caught me off guard,

"I knew it! I knew it! Good luck then ... Son-in-law", he beamed excitedly and pat my back.

"A-a-K-Kenny ... He was ...".

Dad tried to tell him he's wrong, but I think ... This is more right, then thinking that Jeonghan ah was still going to marry me after what happened.

"Yes, Sir", I smiled to him.

Dad looked at me surprisingly but I only gave him a reassuring smile. Mr. Kenny happily talked to me more and tell me what to do to make Honey say Yes.

I carefully listened to him.

I wish, I can tell him that ... The one I'm crazily in love with was ... His nephew ... Yoon Jeonghan.

.
.
.

I almost drop the bag I'm holding when I see Jeonghan happily talking to Sehun and Dahyun at the main gate.

"Out of all the places, why did they choose to talk here?", I pouted bitterly.

But,

I'm glad to see him smiling once in a while.

While looking at them, like a total stalker, Sehun suddenly kissed Jeonghan on the cheeks ... And I ...

" THAT ING BASTARD!", I gritted my teeth.

I really hate that ing guy!  him ...  him ...  HIM!

"Seungcheol? What are you doing here?", Jihoon asked, while holding six paper bags.

"Jihoon! A-uhmm ... I ... Uhmm ... Let me help you there".

I smiled at him and took the paper bags he's holding,

"Thank you", he smiled back.

We started walking, his eyes widen when he saw Jeonghan at the main gate together with Sehun and Dahyun. He immediately looked at me. I only gave him a weak smile.

He bit his lips, he wanted to say something but he chose to stay quite,

"I'm okay Jihoonnie", I assured him.

"Y-yes ...", he nodded.

Jihoon is easy to read, he's worried about me,

"By the way, I invited Honey today".

"Eh? Why?", he asked surprisingly.

"Huh? What do you mean why?", I asked back.

"What if Jeonghan seonsaeng nim see h-", he suddenly stops in the middle of his sentence.

"It's okay, we're already done, remember?", I grinned.

Jihoon wanted to argue more, but he decided to shut his mouth,

"Okay, Seungcheol", he lowered his head.

At our classroom,

We passed a lot of stalls earlier while going to our classroom, big mascots with balloons everywhere. Others were giving out flyers, other classes did a haunted house, maid café, fortune telling, and more ...

"Beautiful ...", everyone said in awe, while looking at Nancy.

She's wearing the Snow White costume that Seungkwan made.

She's really beautiful. The dress fits her body perfectly, with her black hair tied up, and a red ribbon decorated her hair.

"Cheollie!", she called, as I entered the room.

I smiled at her,

"You look good in your costume", I compliment her.

Her eyes sparkled,

"Really? Am I beautiful?", she asked excitedly.

I nodded at her and smile again,

"Cheollie~", she suddenly hugged me.

"Yah! What the  are you doing? Cheollie said you're beautiful because of that dress", Tzuyu immediately pulled her away from me.

"Let me go! You're just jealous because Cheollie said I'm pretty", she teased.

"In your dreams, I don't even know why you're one of Cheollie's ex girlfriends since your nothing but garbage".

"What did you say?!", Nancy shouted out.

They're fighting again,

Jihoon tried his best to calm the situation down. But they're both shaking with anger.

"Seungcheol, someone's looking for you!", one of my female classmates shouted from the door.

I immediately looked at the door and ...

"S-Seungcheol ...", Honey called, blushing and looking at me.

"Honey!".

I immediately walked to her with everyone looking at us.

"Honey, thank you so much for coming", I chirped.

"I-I said I was coming, right", she forced a smile.

Loud murmuring circled through our classroom. Guys are amusingly looking at how beautiful Honey is in her black thigh, high boots, with a gorgeous brown, suede mini skirt and black, knitted, long sleeves.

"Y-you're ... Beautiful ...".

"Eh? T-thanks ...", she blushed more.

"Who the hell is this girl?", I heard Nancy irritably asked.

Tzuyu laughed,

"You lost again ...", she said behind her laugh.

"I'm not, you ! I'm way more beautiful than that g-".

"Wow, she's really beautiful!", one of my females classmate said.

"She's like a Goddess".

"Choi Seungcheol you lucky bastard".

"Damn Seungcheol, dating all the hotties", one of my guy classmates hissed.

"You heard them, right? You can't win against her", Tzuyu smirked.

Nancy gritted her teeth,

"A-by the way, let me introduce you to my friends ...", I smiled at her and take his hand then intertwined it with mine.

She gasped and looked at me. I grinned at her,

"You don't mind, right?", I asked.

He looked away and nodded.

End of Seungcheol POV

Jeonghan POV

Holding hands, with Seungcheol?

Uwaaaah! This is totally insane. God, what a torture! Why is he doing this to me?


*Flashback*

"Here's the outfit you were asking for", Joshua handed me the paper bag.

"Thank you, Joshua!", I said, taking the pink paper bag.

"You can change your clothes here Jeonghannie, I'll help you with your wig and make up", he said.

I smiled at him,

"Okay".


After 15 minutes,

"Wow! You rock these clothes Jeonghannie!!!", he gasped while clapping both of his hands.

*Vein pop*

"WHY DID YOU GIVE ME A MINI SKIRT, YOU TY GLASSES!", I shouted in frustration.

"Why? I thought you're going to seduce Seungcheol, right?", he smirked and winked.

"I'M NOT!".

"Really?".

He suddenly got close to me,

"Now this is your chance to bring Seungcheol back to you", he whispered.

"What?! No I'm not going to do that!".

"Eeeeeeeeeeh? Why?".

"I already told you the reason, so stop messing with me".

He pouted,

"Kill joy as always ...", he laughed.

I only glared at him,

"Stop messing around and help me with my wig", I hissed.

"Okay okay, you're really rude".

*End of flashback*


"So, this is Lee Jihoon, my best friend", Seungcheol started introducing his friends.

Jihoon bowed his head and smiled at me,

"Nice to meet you, Honey ssi", he said politely.

"Nice to meet you too, Jihoon", I smiled back.

"You're really beautiful Honey ssi ...".

"A-thank you".

"You look exactly like J-".

Seungcheol immediately covered Jihoon's mouth and laughed awkwardly,

"Well, I think you already know Chou Tzuyu, right?", he immediately changed the topic.

"Eh?".

Tzuyu looked at me,

I sweat dropped,

"Nice to see you again, Honey", she greeted.

I sighed in relief.

I thought she was going to tell Seungcheol the truth,

"Same here, Tzuyu", I greeted back.

"Wait, how do you know her, Tzuyu?", Nancy curiously asked.

"She's my cousin", she replied back with a teasing tone.

"HUH?!".

Everyone who heard our conversation reacted the way Nancy did.

You're a Yoon?", she asked me, disbelief lacing her voice.

I nodded at her,

"I see, that's the reason why Seungcheol got interested in you", she said, glaring at me.

"Nancy ...", Seungcheol called her with warning.

"What? You don't want her to know? Well, I'm still going to tell her".

She looked at me straight in the eyes,

I swallowed hard,

The situation got intense.

"You look exactly like his ex ... Yoon Jeonghan, he's actually our homeroom teacher. I think you know him since you're a Yoon. To tell you the truth, he really loved that guy and I know he can't just throw away his feelings for him ... I don't know what happened to them and why they suddenly broke up but h-".

"ENOUGH!", Seungcheol shouted out in anger and pushed Nancy harshly.

Nancy's eyes widen from Seungcheol's actions towards her, she bit her bottom lip hard.

"I HATE YOU, CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!", she yelled, pushed Seungcheol away from her and ran outside the classroom.

"S-Seungcheol ...", I called worriedly.

He's clenching both of his fists, while shaking.

I'm shook at what Seungcheol did, the Seungcheol I know would never ... Ever ... Do that to a girl.

Now, I'm becoming more worried about him.

Everyone was silent, no one wants to start talking.

"I-I'm sorry, Honey", he's trying his best to smile at me.

It's breaking my heart, seeing him this way. I want my Seungcheol, to go back to his normal self.

"A-uhmm ... E-excuse me, what's going to happen to our play now? I-I mean, Nancy walked out and I don't think Seungcheol can act now ... So ...", Seungkwan asked worriedly.

"We need a substitute for Snow White and the Prince", Vernon suggested.

"Eh? Do we still have time for that?", Junhui asked.

"We still have 3 hrs before the play", Wonwoo confirmed.

They started to panic,

Dammit, because of this situation, my class was affected. I need to do something, but they're right, Seungcheol can't act like this and Nancy already ran away.

, is this all my fault?

"Jihoon will do Snow White", Tzuyu suddenly suggested.

"Eh? Me? W-wait no ... I-I can't do that", Jihoon immediately refused.

"Oh yeah, Jihoon can do it, Tzuyu's right", Chan nodded.

"I-I can't!".

"Jihoon can easily memorize the line, so he can be Snow White", Seokmin agreed.

"Wait, n-no please hear me out!".

"Okay, it's already decided. Everyone, Jihoon will be our Snow White!", Seungkwan announced.

Everyone happily clapped their hands and cheered for him, Jihoon on the other hand ... Well, I know what he feels.

"So, who's going to be the Prince?", Junhui asked.

"Well ...".

"Hey guys! What's up? Sorry I'm late ... I-".

"Him ...", Minghao pointed at Soonyoung, whom was at the door.

"Me?".

.
.
.

Seungcheol and I are on the rooftop, we left the classroom a while ago since his classmates are busy for the play.

"Sorry for what happened earlier", he suddenly said.

I only smile at him,

He cleared his throat.

"Honestly, all the things Nancy said was true. I still, love Jeonghan ah", he confessed.

My heart started beating faster when I heard what he said. I can't help myself from blushing hard.

"R-really ...", was the only word that slipped from my lips.

He nodded to me,

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you about him when we first met. Truth is, I was really surprised when I saw you, because ... You look exactly like him".

I swallowed hard,

Do I have to tell him the truth now?

That I'm also ... Yoon Jeonghan.

But what if he gets mad at me?

We haven't enjoy the cultural festival yet. Ugh! What am I going to do!!!

"Honey ...".

"A-yes?".

"Do you want to marry me?".

"Pardon?".

End of Jeonghan POV


#############################


Again, sorry for not updating. This story will come to end soon, so just give me more time and patience.

I just really don't have time because of work (¬_¬)ノ

Also, thank you very much for all the comments and reads. Minna san were always my inspiration (∩_∩)