I'm Not a e You TY BRAT!

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Jeonghan POV

"Okay class, take your seats," Teacher Song said.

The class followed her, while throwing confused glances at her and me, before scattering to their seats.

"As I told you before, I passed my resignation letter last week and that today is my last day," she starting to get emotional.

The class stayed quite,

Teacher Song cleared .

"Well anyway, this pretty man beside me will be your new homeroom teacher. So please be good to him, okay?" She winked.

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan, your new homeroom teacher. Nice to meet you all," I then introduced myself and bowed my head.

"KYAAAAAH!!!" The girls screamed after my introduction.

"You're so cute Jeonghan seonsaeng nim!"

"You look so young! How old are you seonsaeng nim?"

"Oh my gosh!!! You're so perfect for my dream guy, Jeonghan seonsaeng nim."

They continuously asked me nonsense questions, I seemingly ignore each one. I want to stay calm, compose, and ...

I gasped,

When my eyes landed to a certain raven haired guy.

T-that ty brat!? H-how did h---

He's looking at me intensely. I suddenly felt uneasy but, I try my best to keep calm. 

But then, he suddenly raised his hand and ...

"Yes, Seungcheol? Do you want to say something?" Teacher Song asked.

I swallowed hard, !

Then he smirked,

"I just wanted to say that our new homeroom teacher, Jeonghan seonsaeng nim isn't interested in anyone, so please stop flirting with him." He suddenly announced while staring at me like a maniac.

I blushed, he's not going to say it, right?

"What do you mean Seungcheol ah?" One of his female classmates asked.

"BECAUSE HE'S ALREADY MINE!" He declared without thinking twice.

"WHAT!?"

*Flashback*

"That bastard sure is late again! Ugh! He said he'd meet me in a few minutes, but he's still not here, dammit! Is he not taking my application seriously?!" I gritted my teeth.

I looked at the time on my phone, an hour has already passed since I got here.

"Mingyu, you bastard!" I hissed.

I decided to call him again. His cellphone ringing.

"Come on  pick up the phone."

"Hello, Jeonghan ah? Oh God thank you so much, you called again! Can you pick me up at the Angel Wings brothel?" He immediately asked.

"WHAT TH--- What the hell are you doing there!?"

"Well I ... Erm I ... I'll explain everything to you later. But for now, please, please, please I just really need your help right now. I'm out of cash and my things were taken."

", how could y--" I sighed.

Why is this bastard like this?

"Oh come on Jeonghan ah, help me!" He begged more.

I clicked my tongue, but ended up saying "Okay" to him.

I immediately hung up and went straight to the brothel, where Mingyu said he was.

"I'm going to kick that 's  the moment I see him," I growled.


At the Angel Wings brothel,

I'm trying to reach Mingyu's cellphone again, because the  didn't even text me his room number. I tried to ask for it at the front desk earlier, but they refused to give it to me because they weren't allowed to tell information about their clients.

So here I am now, sitting on the couch, in the lounge area, like a stupid idiot whose trying to call his  friend.

"Why can't I reach him now?"

I tried to call him over and over again, but it went straight to voice mail each time. I sighed, then closed my eyes while massaging my temple.

"I'm done with this bull ..."

"What bull?" A smoky voice suddenly whispered into my ear.

I immediately opened my eyes, then looked for the owner of the voice. My eyes widened when I saw a handsome young man staring at me closely with a smirk on his face. He has beautiful, expressive, large eyes with long lashes, a cute dimples on his sculptured face, fair skin, raven hair, and fit body.

"W-what do you want?" I asked, totally flustered while pushing him away lightly because his freaking face is too close to mine.

"I want you," He replied in a seductive way, and signalled two chubby men in black.

"W-what?"

They suddenly grabbed both of my arms, and forced me along with them.

"Y-yah! Let me go! L-let me go I said you ty brat!" I struggled through their grip.

I tried my best to escape, but failed miserably. The people around me, including the employees in the brothel only stared at me and didn't even bother to help me.

What, seriously!? I'm being abducted here can't you guys see?

!

"This is kidnapping! Why are you doing this to me? What do you want? I don't have that much money, so please let me go. I still need to find my friend!" I pleaded.

The young man didn't even bother to listen to my please, he just instructed his two men to put me inside the black luxurious car.

"L-let me g-"

They pushed me roughly inside, while the young man followed, and sat down beside me. I tried to open the other door, but it was locked.

"You can't escape from me, I told you ... I want you, " he then smirked and  his bottom lip.

"You ing ty brat!"

I felt the car start to move.

"W-w-wait, where are we going? S-stop the car!"

"Just calm down and stop struggling, okay?" He smiled.

"The hell I will do that! Besides, I don't even know you! And why are you saying those things to me? Are you ing insane or drunk!?"

"Huh? You don't know me?" He asked, confused.

"Of course I don't! This is the first time I have ever seen you in my entire life."

"Really? Maybe you're new in that brothel then."

"New? Wait ... Are you trying to tell me that you thought I'm one of those es in that brothel?"

"Aren't you one?"

WHAT!? HE'S SERIOUS?

Do I really look like a e to him?

UGH! This is ridiculous.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not one of them."

I'm so done with him,

"Oh really? Then, why were you there?"

I sighed,

"I'm telling you earlier, my friend was there and called me to pick him up because he ran into some trouble again," I explained.

I looked at him carefully, he's listening to me, right?

"A-are you satisfied now? C-could you please let me go so I-"

"Nope, not a chance, and I really don't care. I told you, right? I want you," he shrugged off the thought.

ARGH! This kid is driving me insane!

"Are you for freaking real?! Maybe you're an idiot o-"

I stopped,

The ty brat suddenly pushed me down then forcefully captured my lips.

My eyes dramatically widened,

OH MY GOD NOT MY  LIPS!!!

I tried to push him off, but his grip was too strong.

NOOOO STOP! THIS KID IS REALLY OUT OF HIS MIND.

His kiss became rough as he started ing my shirt.

R-18 ALERT!!!

Jeonghan: Oh no, author nim said she won't do R-18 fanfiction! ಥ_ಥ

Author: I won't, trust me.

Jeonghan: I don't trust you anymore!

I struggled as hard as I can to push him off of me but, he ing continue to abuse my  lips, (okay it's not  anymore huhuhuh)

After like, I don't know anymore how many minutes passed, he finally pulled back.

I was catching my breath, he only ed half-way of my shirt.

Thanks God I'm still a !

My head was still fuzzy, and confused when he suddenly spoke.

"I like you ..."

"What!? Did you just ..."

But before I could finish my sentence, he suddenly smirked.

"Defconn, make him sleep," he ordered one of his men.

"Understood, Young Master."

"What th-"

I suddenly felt dizzy and the last thing I saw was the brat's face while  his bottom lip.

.
.
.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It's huge, the bed was big, and the room was filled with scented red roses.

"How did I-"

*Handcuff sound*

My eyes widened when I realized both of my hands were handcuffed on top of the bed and I'm ... WAIT WHERE'S MY PANTS?

I'm only wearing a huge oversized blue shirt.

"W-what happened? Where am I? Where's my clothes? WHY AM I HALF !?" I panicked.

The door suddenly opened, revealing the ty brat from earlier. He's only wearing a ripped skinny jeans, and no top. I gulped at the sight, I didn't imagine this kid having a six-pack abs. I immediately looked down, trying my best to hide my blushing face.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

"Finally, you're awake!" He grinned, and crawled on top of me.

Woah, woah, woah wait a minute! What do he think he's doing?

He suddenly caressed my face,

"You're mine," he whispered into my ear.

What the hell!?

But, I felt my heartbeat crazily pound inside my chest. I tried to ignore it and stay quiet. He then leaned down capturing my lips. He kissed me passionately, deeper, and deeper, while his grip became tighter.

"I will devour you until I'm satisfied," he whispered in my ear.

I bit my bottom lip hard, I don't know how I ended up like this huhuhu ... I don't even know why I'm here, and most of all ... I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS GUY!!!

*End of Flashback*

End of Jeonghan POV


Seungcheol POV

Wow~ I didn't know that I'd meet him again. Yoon Jeonghan ... Our new homeroom teacher.

I smirked,

Well, well, well, going to school will be more interesting than before.

When our previous homeroom teacher left, and Jeonghan seonsaeng nim started his class discussion. I didn't move my gaze from him. I caught him looking at me a few times, but he immediately looked away each time.

! Okay, relax Choi Seungcheol, you can't even hide your excitement, huh?

But he's really perfect to all of my plans. I really want him, no ... I NEED HIM!

"Can anyone here solve the problem on the board?" He suddenly asked the class.

By the way, he's our Math teacher.

I raised my hand immediately, since I knew that no one, besides me, can solve that math problem on the board.

He paused for a while, scanning everyone inside the room.

I saw him rolled his eyes before saying,

"Okay Seungcheol, please solve the problem on the board," he said in his dead tone.

So, he wants to play 'I don't know who you are brat, huh?' Let's see how he handles this.

I stood up and walked straight to the board, while locking my eyes on him. I smirked and started to solve the problem on the board. After I finished the math problem, I ...

"Seonsaeng nim, can you check my solution?" I asked smiling at him.

He didn't say anything, he just looked at the board and checked my solution.

While checking my formula, I playfully d his . I saw him jolt and immediately looked to see if someone saw what I did. When he realized no one saw it, he shot me a deadly glare, while a visible blushed crept onto his beautiful face.

"How dare you brat," he hissed.

I only smiled at him innocently, then asked.

"Is my solution correct, seonsaeng nim?"

He bit his lip and lowered his head,

"Y-yes ... Please take your seat, S-Seungcheol ah."

"Okay!" I smiled in victory, while walking back to my seat.

His reaction was too cute to handle.


*Flashback*

"By the way Seungcheol, your marriage interview is scheduled tomorrow at lunch time," my Dad suddenly announced.

I looked at him with bored eyes,

"Dad! I told you that I'm gay, right? I'm not interested to go to the marriage interviews again," I sighed dramatically.

"The hell Seungcheol! Will you stop saying you're gay, I know you just don't want to go to another marriage interview!"

"No, I'm really serious Dad!"

"Stop this nonsense Choi Seungcheol," My Dad rolled his eyes.

Honestly my Dad was right, I'm not really gay. I just don't want to ing go to another marriage interview again. I don't really get why my Dad is so obsessed with this , but I'm ing tired of it. It's ruining the peaceful life of the Almightly, handsome, Choi Seungcheol.

So ...

I went to my room to avoid my Dad lecturing me again. I laid on the bed and wondered how to avoid the marriage interview "Again"

I've always reasoned out that I'm gay, so my Dad will cancel the interview, that he's always scheduling. But, he's not buying it anymore. So, I have to come up with something more believable this time.

"Dammit! I don't know what to do!" I growled in frustration.

I called Hyeongdon and Defconn, the two Special Police Force guys that my Dad hired as my bodyguards.

"Hey guys let's go to the Angel Wings brothel!"

"To that brothel again, Young Master?" Hyeongdon questionably asked.

"Yes, I need evidence to convince my Dad that I'm into guys."

"But Young Master, we went there many times, and all of their employees were already introduced to you, so I think ... We should go to a different brothel this time?" Defconn suggested.

"Nope, I only want there. We'll leave at seven."

They just both nodded. I hope I can find him this time.

.
.
.

The usual list of es were introduced to me again. They know I'm from a rich family, that's why they're treating me like a VIP. But man! This is really useless!

"D-did you decide already Master Choi?" The girl from the counter asked nervously.

I sadly pout my lips at her, and asked to please give me more time to decide. She only nodded and blushed.

While looking at the list, a beautiful guy wearing a plain black button up shirt, and red skinny jeans passed by, successfully catching my attention. He has short, auburn hair, as well as beautiful, intimidating chocolate brown eyes. He has a deceptively young face, and I'm just a little bit taller than him. I think he's pissed because he's trying to call someone, but they won't pick up, then he went to the lounge area. I smiled to myself, now that's what I'm looking for.

"I think I've found what I want!" I chirped.

"Really Master Choi?"

"Yes ... I want him," I said as I started to walk straight towards the beautiful guy.

I sat beside him, but he didn't even notice me. His eyes were closed while massaging his temple.

"I'm done with this bull," he suddenly said.

I smirked and decided to mischievously whispered to his ear.

"What bull?"

He immediately opened his eyes, to look at me surprisingly.

"W-what do you want?" He asked while pushing me lightly.

Dammit! Why do I feel strange towards this guy? He's so ... Perfect, I'm not gay but this guy really is ing gorgeous. He's so beautiful and cute, I wonder how old he is? He looks so young ... I think my plan will work if I had him.

"I want you," I answered back then signalled Defcoon and Hyeongdon to get him.

"W-what?"

They grabbed his both arms then dragged him outside the brothel, he's struggling the entire time.

"Hey let me go! Let me go you ty brat!" He shouted.

But I don't care, I'm a Choi and what a Choi wants, a Choi gets.

People in the brothel were staring at us. But no one dared to help the poor guy. Lol! They were too afraid of my family.

*Evil smirk*

"This is kidnapping! Why are you doing this to me? What do you want? I don't have that much money, so please let me go. I still need to find my friend!" He pleaded.

I tried my best to ignore him, and instructed Defconn and Hyeongdon to get him inside the car.

"L-let me g-"

They pushed him roughly inside, and I quickly followed to sit down beside him. He tried to escape from the other door, but we made sure it was already locked up.

"You can't escape from me, I told you ... I want you." I smirked, and  my lower lip.

"You ing ty brat!!!"

He's so darn angry, but its only made me want to  more.

Hyeongdon started the engine and the car started moving.

"W-wait, what are you doing? S-stop the car!"

He started to panic.

"It's useless, just calm down and stop struggling," I chuckled.

"The hell I will do that! Besides, I don't even know you! Why are you saying those things to me? Are you ing insane or drunk!?"

Wait, is he serious? He really doesn't know me?

"Huh? You don't know me?" I asked, completely surprised.

"Of course I don't know you! This is the first time I've seen you in my entire life!" He answered back.

"Really? Maybe you're new in that brothel."

"New? Wait ... Are you trying to tell me that you think that I'm one of those es in that brothel?"

"Aren't you one?"

"Well sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not one of them."

"Oh really? Then why were you there?"

"I'm telling you earlier, my friend was there and called me to pick him up because he ran into trouble again."

So, he's really not a e, huh? But he's the perfect one for my plan, I can't afford to find another. Oh well, I can buy him anyway. A Choi can buy anything.

"A-are you satisfied now? Please let me go now, so I-"

"Nope, I don't care, I told you ... I want you.

"Are you for freaking real!? Maybe your an idiot o-"

Ugh! He's so noisy, I need to do something, I want him to shut up ... Wait, I think I can practice now, right?

I stared at him, carefully. Can I ... Really do it? I asked myself.

His eyes are teary, his face is blushing, and I can tell he's afraid because his body was kinda shaking.  he's really cute!

I gulped, and unconsciously pushed him down and leaned forward to capture his lips.

I felt his body frozen from the sudden contact as his eyes slowly widened in surprise. I was actually startled too from what I did but once my lips touched his own, I felt an electrifying feeling inside me as I continued kissing his pink, plum lips.

Suddenly he started pushing me away so I immediately gripped him tighter, and continued to abuse his lips. He smelled so sweet and he tasted so good. I couldn't control myself anymore.

I started to  his shirt which freaked me out too since, wait ... When did I think doing R-18 stuff?

A few minutes passed, I pulled back, I'm catching my breath.

Wow~ that was an intense kiss.

I really want this guy, no ... I need him.

"I like you ..." I suddenly confessed.

"What!? Are you really i---"

"Defconn, make him sleep," I ordered.

"What th-"

The beautiful guy tried to say something but Defconn covered his mouth and nose with the handkerchief, he sprayed with sleeping formula, and the guy fell asleep immediately.

I grinned excitedly, now I can make my Dad believed I'm really gay!

.
.
.

After I'm done showering, Defconn and Hyeongdon came into my room, and said they already did what I told them to do.

"Did you handcuff him properly?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Great, now give me the key, and after 20 minutes, go tell my Dad to go to that room."

"Yes Young Master"

After that, the two left. I went straight to the room where my princess is waiting. If I played this properly, it'll be a huge success for me and Dad will stop nagging me about this marriage interview. Though, I just need to restraint myself more. Dammit! That guy sure is y, hot, and innocently cute, that's why I can't control myself earlier. I shouldn't done that, it's freaking wrong, I must focus.

I opened the door wide, and saw my prey lying on the bed, while his hands were handcuffed to the top of the bed and he's ... Oh so they really removed his pants, lol!

Wow~ Now that's y.

I walked towards him.

"Finally, you're awake!" I grinned and crawled on top of him.

I caressed his face,

"Your mine ..." I announced.

I leaned down to capture his lips. I kissed him passionately, deeper, and deeper ...

"I will devour you, until I'm satisfied," I whispered in his ear.

Okay, so I ended up kissing him again ... Uwaaah!!! but he's so irresistible I can't control myself!

Huh! What am I even saying? Am I serious? Can I really ...

Suddenly, he started sobbing, tears flowing freely from his beautiful eyes. He didn't moved an inch, he just quitely cried.

I started to panic. Wait, why is he crying!?

"No, no, no wait! Don't cry, please ... I-I'm just ..."

"Seungcheol ah! Are you inside? I'm coming in!" Dad called out before opening the door.

His eyes widened, when he saw me on top of a guy whose lying on the bed. Both of his hands were chained up.

"YOU KID! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He shouted angrily.

*End of flashback*

End of Seungcheol POV