LET'S MAKE JEONGCHEOL A CANON SHIP!

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Update (〜^∇^)〜 Update (ノ^o^)ノ Update \(^o^)/ Yay!

How are you minna san? Hope you're all doing great ... Me? I'm not actually fine though, reality  for me ... ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ Anyway, I think I forgot a minor detail's about Jeonghan here, he's actually a clean freak in this story so when Seungcheol bought him a vacuum cleaner, he's really happy .... That's all ... Enjoy reading and OH. MY. GODDEU~ seriously thank you so much for all the upvotes, subscribes and reads ... I'm really happy ಥ⌣ಥ

Enjoy reading! (●♡∀♡)


#############################

Seungcheol POV

"Seungcheol, what the hell are you doing? Sweep the floor properly you brat!" My yeobo shouted.

*Crying inside*

UWAAAAH!!!! HOW DID I END UP LIKE THIS?!


*Flashback*

Breakfast,

"Seungcheol ah, when are you planning to clean your unit?" My yeobo suddenly asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm planning to hire someone to clean that room for me," I shrugged.

"You're just wasting your money, let's clean it later."

"Huh? Pardon?"

"I said, let's clean it later, now eat faster so we can start cleaning."

"Eh? W-w-wait! Are you telling me to do household chores?"

He glared at me,

"Yes, why?"

"B-but I'm Choi Seungcheol, I'm not doing household chores!" I reasoned out.

"I don't care, we're still cleaning your unit."

NOO!!! He's not listening at all!

*End of Flashback*


"Yeobo, can we take a break? We've been cleaning here for the passed 6 hours," I pouted.

! I'm really exhausted. This is the first time, I EVER DO HOUSEHOLD CHORES!!!

He instructed me to clean the windows, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, and when he was not satisfied to my cleaning, he scolded me and told me to REPEAT IT ALL!

UWAAAH!!! I'M GONNA DIE HERE EARLY!!!

After hearing what I said, he looked at his surroundings.

"Good job Seungcheol ah! Let's take a break then."

"Really? Yay! Finally ... Thank you yeobo!" I happily chirped.

He smiled at me,

I think he already gets used to it. I mean, me calling him yeobo.

"You're really good at cleaning for a first timer," he praised me.

I think I'm seeing myself with an imaginary dog ears and a tail wagging behind my back.

Squee~ Yeobo praised me for the first time. He pats my head gently and said.

"Let's go, as a reward I will m-"

"Chu?"

"Huh?"

He blushed when he realized what I meant,

"Y-YOU ERT!"

I laughed,

"You're blushing face is enough for me as a reward!" I grinned.

"Pabo!" He pouted.


At Maria Academy,

"Seungcheol ah!" Jihoon called out from down the hallway.

I stopped walking, and looked at him. He walks towards me excitedly and grinned at me.

"Oh Jihoonnie, what's up?" I greeted him.

"Well, the usual ... I spent my weekend going to the library to read books. How about you? You just moved in to that small apartment where Jeonghan seonsaeng nim living, right?"

"Yeah! And currently I have been staying at his place since the appliances and furniture that we ordered will deliver in 2 days."

"Oh? Really? He let you in at his place?"

"Of course! He's my yeobo after all. He can't say no to his lover," I proudly said.

Jihoon clapped his hands,

"Wow! You're really a good actor, Seungcheol ah!"

"Yes I am, wait what?"

As we enter our classroom, all my male classmates were looking at me furiously, while my female classmates were all depressed while looking at their cellphone.

"Good morning!" I greeted them.

Kwon Soonyoung, another heartrob in the Academy which ended up my classmates, and also my rival (in everything) stood up, and walked towards me then suddenly grabbed my shirt collar.

"What are you ing doing, Kwon Soonyoung?!" I annoyingly asked.

"You just said last week that Jeonghan seonsaeng nim was yours  and now you're living together?" He said angrily almost shouting.

"Huh!? What the hell are you saying, you jerk?"

"This photo, it's been spreading like a virus to the whole Academy!" He gritted his teeth, and showed me a photo of me and yeobo entering the old apartment building on his cellphone screen.

My eyes widened when I saw the photo. Who the  took that photo?

He continued glaring at me, I raised a brow.

"Why are you so mad, Soonyoung ah? Wait, are you jealous?" I smirked.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU F-"

"Yes he is, well, he's been talking about that photo since he got in here," Minghao commented.

"Maybe he likes Jeonghan seonsaeng nim too." Jun then added while munching on some bread.

These two were Chinese,

I looked at him suspiciously,

"So, you like him too huh?"

I smirked more,

"You know what, I will tell you a secret."

I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear's.

"Jeonghan seonsaeng nim has a big, rounded ."

*Nosebleed*

He blushed and removed his grip from my collar. Then covered his bleeding nose.

He got nosebleed just by hearing that? Lol! Such a looser.

"Sorry Soonyoung ah, but he's already mine, and only MINE!" I pressed the last word harder.

"YOU ING B-"

The door suddenly opened wide,

Yeobo entered the classroom,

"Good morning class …" He greeted with his usual poker face expression then walked straight to his table.

"Good morning Jeonghan seonsaeng nim!" The whole class greeted, and quickly go back to their respective seats.

Soonyoung and I remain standing. Yeobo raised a brow and asked.

"Is there something happening here? Seungcheol, Soonyoung?"

I smiled at him while the stupid hamster stiffened and blushed, neither of us don't want to talk.

Well, I'm not going to say anything since he was the one who started it!

Seokmin then raised his hand,

"Yes Seokmin?" Yeobo signalled him to stand up.

"Seungcheol and Soonyoung were fighting because Soonyoungie found out that Jeonghan seonsaeng nim and Seungcheol were already living together in a small apartment."

"Huh?" The only word escape from his mouth after hearing what Seokmin said.

Yeobo immediately shot a glared at me. I only shrugged to him.

"S-Seokmin ah, how did you know about that information?" He awkwardly asked.

Everyone reached for their cellphone, and showed the photo that spreading around the Academy to yeobo.

He gasped in surprise,

"H-how did that ..."

"Seonsaeng nim, are you really living with Seungcheol?" The usual quiet Wonwoo curiously asked.

I looked at him, now how are you going to answer the question, yeobo?

He pouted cutely, he didn't know what to do. He looked at me for some help. I only smiled at him and signalled him to answer the question.

I saw him roll his eyes, he pressed his lips together and ...

"Y-yes ... We are ..." He finally answered, while trying his best to hide his blush.

Everyone nosebleed,

"Uwaah seonsaeng nim you're so cute!" Everyone exclaimed.

"So, it's confirmed that you're really dating Seungcheol and now you're living together, seonsaeng nim?" Vernon asked.

He looked at me again, while biting his lips.

Dammit! He's so hot when he's biting his bottom lip like that, while looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

"A-a-yes ... S-Seungcheol ah is my ... B-b-boy-friend. A-and we're living together," he finally confirmed and blushed more.

Whisper. Whisper. Whisper.

Everyone fussed when yeobo confirmed our relationship. I looked at Soonyoung like, 'Did you hear that bastard, he's mine' then smirked.

He glared at me annoyingly while holding both of his fists tightly.

Yeobo then cleared his throat,

"So, do you still have any questions class?" He asked trying his best to calm himself, and bring back his composure.

"Nothing more seonsaeng nim!" They all said together with a tone of disappointment.

"Good! Now please open your textbook on page 17." He instructed.

I smiled, I thought he was going to deny our fake relationship ... I'm glad he didn't.

End of Seungcheol POV


Jeonghan POV

"Bwahahahah Jeonghannie, Oh my God! You're really epic ahahah!!!" Joshua laughed hard.

I'm currently at the science lab talking to this ing four eyes, science teacher whose ended up being one of my two best friends.

Author nim: Shua is wearing glasses for the entire story ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐

"Stop laughing four eyes, I just have no choice that's why I told my class that the ing rumor was true!" I hissed.

"But you were denying it last week, and now you're saying that you're living together? You're really something Jeonghannie ... Lmao!"

"Like I told you before, we were just faking it just to avoid his marriage interview!"

"Huh? Did you tell me that?"

"What!? Don't tell me you weren't listening either, just like Mingyu did!"

Author nim: Yeah, I made Mingyu and Shua the best friends ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ) So it means, no GyuHan and JiHan for this story, sorry.

"Well ... *silly smile* Honestly I'm not."

"You ing ty four eyes!"

"Heheheh! Sorry, I was really busy that time thinking about our next experiments."

I clicked my tongue,

"You're useless as always."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," he laughed.

I sighed,

"Then, listen carefully and I will tell you."

He nodded few times and eagerly listened.

*After 20 minutes of flashback story*

"Wow! What a great love story. I conclude that maybe he really is your destiny!" He commented while trying his best not to laugh.

"You said exactly what Mingyu said," I looked at him annoyingly.

"Oh? Mingyu ya also said that?"

"Yes, why?" I asked him quizzically.

"N-nothing ... Anyway Jeonghannie, I didn't expect you to accept Seungcheol's proposal. I mean, you're not that type of person who will accept someone's proposal easily."

*Silence*

"Honestly, I really don't know."

He looked at me suspiciously,

"What? I'm serious, I really don't know," I repeated.

"Hmf? You're hiding something, aren't you?"

He continued to stare at me, I only gave him a blank expression.

"Oh well, I know how in denial you are. So, yeah! As you say so, you don't know. By the way Jeonghannie ..."

He stares at the two boxes of lunch beside my bag.

"Why do you have two bento here?"

Author nim: Well, bento is a Japanese-style packed lunch, consisting of such items as rice, vegetables, and sashimi (raw fish with condiments). I think you already know about that ^^'

My eyes literally widened,

"Oh ! I forgot to give Seungcheol his bento! Uwaaah!!! What should I do now? I woke up early just to prepare this!" I cried while holding the box of lunch that I prepared.

"Ohohoh! You made him a bento? Strange ..." He intriguingly said while smirking like he just discovered something big.

"Don't look at me like that ty four eyes, I only made him lunch as a reward for his good cleaning yesterday."

"Huh? Good ... Cleaning?"

"Yeah, I instructed him to clean the unit that he rented next to mine before the appliances and furniture that we bought arrived."

"WHAT!? You did what to Choi Seungcheol?" She surprisingly exclaimed almost shouting.

"Don't shout like that, it's not a big deal," I frowned.

Joshua is overreacting again,

"B-but he was Seungcheol! He was so high and mighty ... Then you ... You make him clean?"

"Huh? He's just a ing ty brat who's annoying enough to ruin my peaceful life. He's not high or mighty, he's just a ing kid."

"Wow! You rock Jeonghannie!"

"You know what four eyes, you're becoming weirder every day." I sighed in defeat.

He only looked at me innocently and smiled.

He's the worst.

But ...

"I still have a big problem here!"

"Just give it to him, you're worrying too much."

I looked at him like, ' you four eyes it's not that easy to do'

He sighed,

"Seriously Jeonghannie? You're still worrying about that after a lot of things happened between you and Seungcheol? I mean, come on! The whole Academy already knew about your relationship with each other. Besides, the video taken by your class this morning was epic ... I mean, who could have thought that Yoon Jeonghan, the top 1 student of Rose Academy, was going to confess that he was dating a third year student in front of his class. Bwahahahah!!!!"

Is it me or this ing four eyes just insulted me? But wait, video taken on my class?

"What video?" I asked in confusion.

"You don't know? This video ..." He showed me his cellphone screen then play the video that he's talking about.

The video was the scene taken this morning when my class was asking me about my relationship with Seungcheol.

THEY ING RECORDED IT!?

"Your blushing face was really funny Jeonghannie! Ahahahah! When I saw this video that my students were watching this morning. I couldn't help but ask them to share it to me. When I play the video ... I can't help but to laugh out loud. Your expression was too cute to handle, and I can't even imagine you doing such an expression like that ... LOL!"

*Vein pop*

*Hit Joshua's head 3 times*

"Laugh more and you're dead," I warned him.

"Sorry~ I just can't help it," he apologized immediately while rubbing his head in pain but still smiling like an idiot.

Sometimes, I asked myself why I'm still friends with this man.

"But Jeonghannie, since you already confirmed about your relationship with Seungcheol, I can't see any problem if you give him a bento while his classmates were there. As I said a while ago, the whole Academy knew it."

I pouted my lips,

"Go now, don't tell me you're still embarrassed?" He asked.

"A-I ... I ... A-uhmm ..."

Joshua's facial expression suddenly get serious.

"Jeonghannie ..." He called.

"What four eyes?" I asked.

He gripped both of my shoulders and seriously said.

"You look like a shy high school girl that wants to give his homemade bento to his boyfriend but she's too embarrassed to do it."

A loud laugh echoed in the whole science laboratory.

*Vein pop*

*Hit Joshua's head again 5 times*

"I'm sorry Jeonghannie~" He apologized again but didn't really mean it.

"I will prove it to you that I'm not like that you ty four eyes!" I shouted angrily, and shut the sliding door hard.


I went straight to 3-A classroom to see Seungcheol,

I meant it ... I'm kinda embarrassed to give him this box of lunch in front of his classmates just like Joshua said. But on the other hand, I promised him a reward yesterday so ... I need to give this bento to him.

AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE A ING HIGH SCHOOL GIRL STUDENT!

When I reached the classroom, my hands are shaking too much to knock on the door.

"Oh !" I cursed.

I swallowed hard, and try my best to calm myself down.

"You can do it Yoon Jeonghan, just give him this bento," I told myself.

Come on, it's just that brat, why are you shaking too much!?

I decided to knock on the door. Key seonsaeng nim opened it and smiled. I bowed my head, and excused myself to him. He was currently having a discussion to the class.

"Oh hello, nice to see you, beautiful Jeonghan seonsaeng nim, how can I help you?" He smiled at me and gesture me to come in.

"Hi Key seonsaeng nim, sorry for the sudden intrusion, I just wanted to give Seungcheol his lunch." I smiled, trying my best to look not nervous.

"A bento for your boyfriend? How sweet~" Key seonsaeng nim commented, and smiled again.

"A-y-yeah ..."

I can't hide my blush when he said that, while my female students were ...

"KYAAAH~ Jeonghan seonsaeng nim homemade bento for Seungcheol ah!" They squealed.

While my male students were like ...

"Bastard Choi Seungcheol got homemade bento from Jeonghan seonsaeng nim!?" They hissed while sending death glares to Seungcheol.

I walked forward to where Seungcheol is sitting.

"Here ..." I said, as I placed the homemade box of lunch I prepared in front of him.

He looked at me surprisingly like, 'What's going on here?'

"I ... Made that this morning, though ... I forgot to give it to you, that's why I'm here." I explained while playing with my fingers.

He nodded but still looked unsure,

"So ... I guess I'll go ahead."

When I'm about to leave, he suddenly pulled my hand, grabbed my chin, then KISSED ME IN FRONT OF HIS CLASSMATES!!!!!

My eyes widened, and my body froze as he locked our lips together so my bottom lip was between his two lips. He lightly swept the tip of his tongue over my lower lip and smirked. Then he started to chew,  and nip my bottom lips. His kiss becomes deeper and deeper and I become more embarrassed than ever.

I was so afraid to push him away, and I was too embarrassed to face my students. My whole strength drains and I felt powerless.

After a couple of minutes of kissing me in front of everyone. Seungcheol broke the kiss first, we're both breathless.

"Thank you yeobo, I really appreciate your effort!" He grinned.

I really don't know how to react, just ... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?

I knew everyone was staring at me right now.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

"Wow! Nice French kiss, Seungcheol ah." Key seonsaeng nim praised him while clapping his hands together.

"Thank you seonsaeng nim!" The brat chirped then took his seat.

He looked at me victoriously,

I glared at him like, 'I will kill you later ing brat!'

He only smiled at me and winked,

UGH! THIS KID!

I decided to excuse myself from everyone, I bow my head like nothing happened, and then take my leave.

At the hallway while walking,

"It's not happening, that didn't happen, it's not happening, that didn't happen. It's not ... AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! IT ING HAPPENED!!!" I freaked out.

End of Jeonghan POV

#############################


I'll update tomorrow, I'll update tomorrow ... Uwaaah please remind me to update tomorrow! (┳Д┳)

And wow~ I think this story has a lot of kissing scenes don't you think? ^^' What am I even writing lol !