When Lovers Becomes Strangers

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Jeonghan POV

That laugh,

A chill run down to my spine when I hear that demonic laugh. I swallowed hard, as my body started shaking when my eyes locked onto his.

"I'm back, princess", he is mischievously smiling at me.

He walked forward and pulled me away from Sehun,

"Yah! What th-", Sehun protested and hissed.

He only ignored him and looked at me. His signature satanic smirk crept onto his lips, as his fingers travel to my cheeks down to my own lips.

I tried to open my mouth ... But no voice came out.

Run ...

The first thing I thought is to run away.

My heartbeat pounded really fast ... Beads of sweat started forming on my face.

I need to run ... I need to run away from him ... Or else ... I ...

"What? You want to run away?", he asked, his eyes looking at me full of lust.

I swallowed hard,

His eyes ... Are the same ... Just like before ...

My feet are pinned to the ground. I'm ... Scared ...

"Get away from Jeonghan!", Sehun pushed him away from me.

"Sehun no!", I immediately yelled.

Seungcheol glared at him ... Then laughed eventually ...

"You're the one who let me out, right?", he then asked.

"Huh? What are you saying you ?", Sehun annoyingly asked back.

"It's none of your business since you're going to die anyway", he shrugged.

"What?!".

Seungcheol smirked,

"You're all going to die", he exclaimed, laughing more.

Sehun gritted his teeth, I saw him clenching his fist tight ...

"O-Oppa, there's ... Something wrong with ... Seungcheol ... Why is he suddenly acting like that?", Dahyun asked, scared.

I forced a smile at her,

"Dahyun ah, Sehun ah ... I'll send you my address, go to my place later, okay?".

"Huh?", Dahyun surprisingly looked at me.

"Are you asking us to leave?", Sehun annoyingly asked.

I nodded to him.

"No! I won't leave you with that ... That ing brat ...", Sehun immediately disagreed, annoyed at what I said.

"I got this Sehun, don't worry", I smiled.

He growled, really pissed off ... Dahyun pulled him ...

"We're going ahead, Oppa ...", she smiled, knowing what I meant.

"What? No! I'm not leaving Jeonghan ah here ...", Sehun protested more.

"Oh yes you are Sehun ah ... We still have classes to attend. Let's go".

"Noooo!!!".

Luckily, Dahyun forcefully dragged Sehun away from the Academy.

I sighed in relief, knowing they're finally safe now.

"You let them get away, princess ...", Seungcheol hummed.

I bit my bottom lip nervously, while turning my head to him,

"Well, who cares, I'll play with them later ... After I finish playing with everyone here", he grinned, blood thirsty eyes eyeing his surroundings.

"A-uhmm ... S-".

"Seungcheol!", Jihoon and Tzuyu called out together, while huffing for air.

"You two", I said, finally someone is going to help me.

He looked at the two, then smirked ...

Jihoon and Tzuyu's eyes widen, as they both looked at me confusedly,

"T-the other ... Seungcheol ...", Jihoon murmured, freaked out.

"What happened here, Jeonghan?",  Tzuyu worriedly asked while looking at Seungcheol with trembling eyes.

"I'll explain to you guys later, can you please help me here?", I asked desperately.

Tzuyu clicked her tongue, Jihoon sweat dropped,

"Do something to distract Seungcheol ... I'll do my best to shut him down", Tzuyu said.

"Wait, what are you going to do Tzuyu? A lot of students are here ...", Jihoon gasped.

"Don't worry, I'll only make him fall asleep ... So Jeonghan, do it now ...".

"Eh?".

"NOW!", Tzuyu shouted.

"Yes!".

"Jihoon, you're in charge of the students ...".

"Me? Wait what am I going to do?", he confusedly asked.

"Think of something ...".

"What?".

"Do it!".

"A-YES!".

I looked at Seungcheol, who's now glaring at us ... , I really need to do something!

Before he ...

I walked towards him immediately,

"Do you need something ... Princess?", he asked curiously.

"Seungcheol ...", I called.

Looking at him right now. So close to me like this ... I want to ...

"Yes, princess ...".

I snapped back, I almost forgot he's the other Seungcheol. I need to stop him before everyone discovers him.

I forcefully grabbed his collar and claimed his lips, both of us surprised at the sudden touch, but then I felt his lips curve into a smirk as he squeezed my  cheek hard. I yelp, I want to push him away but ... I can't ...

I signalled Tzuyu to do it. She then immediately went to Seungcheol's back and injected something in his nape. Seungcheol instinctively pushed her away, as he glared at her venomously.

"You er!!!", he shouted angrily.

I hugged Seungcheol tight to prevent him from reaching Tzuyu ... But he's too strong ...

"I can't ...".

"Tzuyu watch out!", Jihoon shouted.

!

Seungcheol will kill her, Seungcheol will kill her, Seungcheol will definitely kill her ... What should I do now? The plan didn't work? !

Badump. Badump. Badump

"I need to do somethi-".

Seungcheol suddenly collapsed on the ground.

"S-Seungcheol?".

He wasn't responding. I poked his cheek but he didn't move an inch. He's sleeping peacefully.

I sighed in relief,

I felt my knees get weak. Phew, that was close.

"Jihoon, now!", Tzuyu ordered.

Jihoon nodded,

"Finally! Practice is over ... Did you like it everyone?", Jihoon asked cheerfully.

"Practice? What do you mean practice, Jihoon?", one of the students asked.

"Well, you see ... We were practicing a while ago for the up coming event for the cultural festival. The one you see today is one of the scenes from our theater act", Jihoon explained.


Author nim: I thought they doing Snow White and The Seven Dwafts? (⌒_⌒;)


"Really? But I thought it was real", one of them added.

Jihoon laughed,

"Of course it's not silly ...".

"But what happen to Seungcheol?", a girl with a blond hair asked.

"Oh ... Uhmm ... Well, Seungcheol is ... is ... Yeah, uhmm ... He's already tired and fell asleep. You know, he's the main character of the story that we're going to perform ...".

"Wow, I think that was the most intense theater act I saw ...", a guy with a raven hair commented.

"Y-yes ... I-it is ...", Jihoon forcefully laughed.

The students excitedly chatted to each other, as they promised Jihoon that they're going to watch the show. Jihoon on the other hand tried his very best to make them believe everything he's saying. And so, all of the students who's watching us a while ago went to their respective classes.

"Finally!", Jihoon shouted in relief.

"Thank you, Jihoon", I smiled to him.

He smiled back at me and said, 

"Your welcome, Jeonghan seonsaeng nim".

"Let's bring Seungcheol to the clinic", Tzuyu then said, lifting Seungcheol from the ground and carried him on her back with no hesitation.

Author nim: Let's just say Tzuyu was a strong woman here ... Really strong Ahe~

"Y-yes!", both Jihoon and I nodded.


At the school clinic,

I called Mingyu and asked him if he could replace me for my first period class. I told him that I need to take care of Seungcheol, but didn't tell him what happened. Luckily, he immediately said yes and didn't ask any further.

"I don't know why this happened. I know Seungcheol was drinking his medicine every day. I'm always checking it ...", Tzuyu biting his lip, looking at Seungcheol worriedly.

I bit my lips hard, I also don't know what happened.

"I called Seungcheol to go to the main gate earlier because I saw a girl and a guy talking to Jeonghan seonsaeng nim ... But then Joshua seonsaeng nim asked me a favor so I left ... So, I don't really know what happened".

Tzuyu's cold eyes turn to me,

"Say Jeonghan, what exactly happened earlier ...".

I looked at her surprisingly, but after hearing what Jihoon said ... I think I know what cause Seungcheol to be like this ...

"ANSWER ME YOON JEONGHAN!", she demanded.

The bell suddenly rang,

"Go to your class now", I only said.

"What? No way, answer my question first ...".

I only looked at her coldly.

"You !", she gritted her teeth, while clenching of her fists.

"Tzuyu, come on ... Jeonghan seonsaeng nim can take care of Seungcheol. We need to go to our class", Jihoon convinced her while pulling her out.

"I'll talk to you later", I only said.

She clicked her tongue, then looked at Seungcheol. She sighed, opened the door and decided to leave.

Seungcheol and I are left alone,

I looked at his sleeping face.

"Is it because of what Sehun did that made you switch into your other self, Seungcheol ah?", I mumbled, but loud enough to hear.

"Bin-go!".

His eyes suddenly opened and pulled me to the bed. He pinned both of my hands as his lips formed into a smirk.

"Do you think you can escape from me like that, princess?", he smiled.

!

"H-how d-d-did y--", my voice is shaking hard.

"Don't you want to see me again, princess?", he pouted and cupped my face tightly.

I didn't have a chance to say something when he roughly kissed my lips. He nibbles, chewed and  my lips until they're swollen ...

I tasted the blood coming out from my lips when he bit it hard, causing it to bleed uncontrollably.

"My princess, I really miss you ...", he said in ecstasy.

He's here, in front of me ...

Should I run? Should I call for help? What torture will I experience now?

Am I going to ... Abandon him to save myself?

Now that I'm looking at his face ...

He was still ...

"Seungcheol ...", I called, smiling at him while droplets of tears continuously falling from my eyes.

"Do you think I'm Seungcheol?", he asked curiously.

I nodded to him without a doubt, he then laughed,

"Are you blind? You know I'm going to do horrible things to you just like what happened before right?", he chuckled.

"Yes ...", I answered back.

His expression suddenly changed,

"Your not afraid?", he suddenly asked.

I shook my head,

"Why?".

"Because you're Seungcheol ...".

"Really, then ... If I told you to undress right now ... Will you do it?".

"Yes ...", I told him.

He then smirked,

"Then do it now", he said and released me.

He got up from the bed and helped me to stand up.

" your shirt", he ordered.

With no hesitation, I ed my shirt one by one. I felt my hands shaking, but I continue to  my shirt.

He smirked, while watching me in silent.

I'm willingly to do everything for him ... Everything ...

Because I ... Love him more than myself.

"Wow, your willingly doing it huh? Wait, don't tell me you also want it, don't you?", he mischievously laughed.

I didn't say a word, I only looked at him ...

I already removed my shirt, I should be embarrassed right now ... But ... I'm not ... If Seungcheol's happy about this ... Then, I'm going to fulfill what he wants.

"You know what ... Your body is really irresistible. Why are you even hiding that beautiful body with your clothes? You should be showing it off to everyone ... All the girls will get jealous once they see your body ... And all the guys will fall for you once they see how ing gorgeous you are ...".

Those words gave me chills. Just thinking about that makes me want to vomit, but I still need to pretend that I haven't heard anything.

He went behind me, my body stiffens. I suddenly felt something wet,  my neck,

My eyes widen when I realized what Seungcheol's doing ...

"Seungcheol n-".

He suddenly gave him a love bite on the neck,

"AH!".

Seungcheol dark smile,

"You know, the other me likes you a lot ...", he suddenly whispered in my ear.

I kept silent,

"He's willing to die just for you ...".

I looked away,

"I-I know ... That's why I ... I love him ...", I murmured.

He suddenly chuckled,

"You love him? Really? Then why aren't you telling him?".

"I ... Just don't have a chance to ... Tell him ...".

"Heeeh ... But you just said it to me now, I'm also Seungcheol ...".

"Eh?".

I blushed really hard at what he said,

"Your even letting me do such thing to you ...".

"I-I ...".

"Did you already forget? We're still at the school ... What will happen if someone sees us in this kind of situation? We didn't even lock the door", he smirked.

Reality struck me like a thunder bolt, he's right! The door is unlocked. Anytime, someone will go inside and ... See us!

"You know why I suddenly came out, right?", he asked in addition to what he said.

"Y-yes ...", my throat gets really dry now.

"Good then, so we're even ...".

"Eh? What are you s-".

He suddenly pushed me hard onto the bed and tied my both hands using the stethoscope he's holding.

Ah ... Wait, where did he even gets that stethoscope?

He smiles even darker ... He forcefully kissed me, while his hands were roaming around my body.

I want to scream, I want to ask for help, my heartbeat beating faster inside my chest.

Similar ... From that day ...

But all I can do is grip the bed sheet and cry ...

Am I going to bleed hard today? How many scars will I have? How much pain will I experience? I'm still ... Afraid ...

"Aren't you going to ask for help?", he asked evilly.

Ask for help ... If I do that ... Seungcheol will be in big trouble ... I just ... Need to ... Endured this ... Until he comes back.

My Seungcheol ...

"I'm sorry, Jeonghan ah ...".

My eyes immediately opened wide when I heard that voice. They slowly grow bigger when I saw him crying, while looking into my eyes ...

"Seung ... cheol".

"I did it again ... Didn't I?", he asked weakly, removing the stethoscope around my hands.

Seungcheol,

He's back! I knew it ... He's going back to normal! Thank goodness, finally, I'm really happy to see him again.

"Seungcheol ... You ... Your back".

He didn't speak. He only stood up, grabbed my shirt and help me to dress up. He fixed my collar, his eyes were trembling.

*Silence*

"Jeonghan ah ...", he gently called.

"Y-yes?".

"That guy ... Sehun ...".

"Huh?".

"I think ... He deserves you, more than me ...".

"A-w-what are you ... Saying?".

He looked at me ... And forced a smile ...

"Seungcheol ah ... I'm asking you, w-what are you saying?", my voice cracked.

Why is he suddenly saying this? Why?

"You'll be happier with him ... Your happiness is more important than me ...", he continued.

"No! Where did you get that idea?".

"He knows you very well, you met him first. Also, he claimed that he's your boyfriend, right?".

"I-it's just a misunderstanding Seungcheol ... I-".

He shook his head,

"He loves you, I know it ... So he's never ... Going to hurt you ... Just like what ... I've always done".

Those words,

I ...

Don't know ...

How to answer them.

I saw his tears falling freely from his eyes, it hurts ... Doesn't it?

The pain,

The pain in my chest is so painful ... 

"I'm sorry, Jeonghan ah ... Please let me say these words one more time. I love you ... I love you so much! That's why, I'm ... Setting you free ...".

Setting you free,

I didn't know that, those words could destroy ... My happiness ...

I felt the familiar liquid flowing from my eyes again. Those words caught me off guard. Those words ... Killed me inside.

I want to shout, I want to beg him to stay, I want to apologize ... But most of all, I want to say ... I love you too.

But then,

I didn't have a chance to say a single word. All I can do is ... Cry ... Cry ... And cry ...

I'm such a coward, right?

"Well then, I'll go ahead, goodbye, Jeonghan seonsaeng nim ...".

"Yes ...", I weakly response.

I heard the door creak. He left ...

Seungcheol,

Don't ... Leave me ... Alone ...

"I love you ... Seungcheol ah ... I love you ... I---I ...".

Agonized crying could be heard from inside the clinic.

I cried ... And cried ... And cried ... Until my eyes goes dry.

But I still feel the pain, and I think ...This is worst.

Love is just a word ... Until someone comes along and ... Gives it a meaning.

We should love, not fall in love ... Because everything that falls ... Gets broken.

"I'm ... Falling apart".

End of Jeonghan POV

Seungcheol POV

Setting you free,

I didn't know how painful those words are ... Until I told him that, to Jeonghan ah.

I'm setting him free.

He's my life, my world, my love. But I'm ... Setting him free.

I saw how surprised he was, he's crying. I want to hug him, pat his back, and give him light kisses. I want to tell him that I want to stay by his side forever. But, I can't ... He's just going to get hurt. And I don't ... I don't want him to stay with a ... Monster like me.

"It seems that ... The more you care ... The more it hurts you ...".

I didn't realize, I reached the rooftop of the school.

I looked up the sky, I think it's going to rain hard.

But,

I don't like rain, it makes me sad and gloomy. I don't like it, it felt like ... The sky is crying.

"Crying ...".

I remember his face again,

I don't want to leave him. He needs me ... I know it. But, I'm also the one who caused that pain to him.

I fell on my knees,

"I love you so much ... Yoon Jeonghan ...".

It's painful, it hurts ... I want to ... Die ...

"You decided too early ...".

That voice ...

My eyes widen,

"Joshua seonsaeng nim ...".

He walked towards me and sat down beside me,

"I saw what happened in the clinic", he suddenly confessed.

"I-I'm sorry ...", I instinctively apologized.

"I'm not the one who's hurt ... You shouldn't be apologizing to me ...".

"Y-yes ...".

*Silence*

"A-are you ... Mad ... Seonsaeng nim?", I asked.

"No ...", he replied.

"But I-".

"Jeonghan isn't mad at you, so why should I be?".

"Huh?".

He's ... Not mad at me?

"I-I've done horrible things to him! I-I hurt him, I-I made him cry!".

"But he accepted it, didn't he? Do you think, this is the right decision to make?".

Right decision,

Is there really ... A right decision?

Sometimes, I just wish, I didn't meet him in the first place. And yet, he is the most beautiful thing ... That happened in my life.

"I---I love him ... But I---I don't want to see him crying because of me ...".

Joshua seonsaeng nim suddenly slapped my face,

"You coward!", he shouted.

I looked at him surprisingly,

"You don't even know how much he suffered because of you!".

"I know! That's why I can't ... Can't ... I can't!".

Tears started rolling down my cheeks again,

"Stay by his side ...".

"That's just bull! It's just a matter of choice if you don't want to stay by his side!".

"I love him that's why I'm setting him free!".

"Do you think he wanted it?".

"Huh?".

"Or should I say ... Do you want it?".

"I ...".

I don't know how to answer ...

He sighed,

"Fine, I'm sorry, this is not actually me ... I-I just ... I just found it unfair for Jeonghannie. Specially when I saw how he tried his best to stay by your side".

"I-I'm sorry", I still apologize.

He rolled his eyes,

"I'll go ahead. Don't forget to attend your afternoon class ... Choi Seungcheol", he said, looked at me once more and took his leave.

I bit my lips hard,

"But, I don't know what to do ... Without him".

.
.
.

"Cheollie!", Tzuyu worriedly called.

She immediately hugged me tight and ...

"When did you leave the clinic? And where's Jeonghan?".

I didn't answer her, I only sat down in my chair, and grabbed my cellphone to my bag. I realized that I told Honey to meet me after my class but ... I don't think I can meet her in this condition. So, I decided to cancel our meeting ...

"C-Cheollie ...".

I sighed,

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu ... I'm just not in the mood to talk now".

"B-but ...".

"Tzuyu ... Let's give Seungcheol some space ...", I heard Jihoon said.

Tzuyu protested but Jihoon forcefully pulled her away from me. Luckily, Jihoon understood me even though I haven't said anything.

"Guy, the script from our play is already finished. I'll give you one each so please memorized your lines", Seungkwan announced.

"Okay!", everyone beside me answered back.

He happily gave each of us a copy of the script while telling us some encouraging words.

"Seungcheol ah ... Even though Jeonghan seonsaeng nim didn't accept the lead role, I hope you still enjoy the play", he smiled to me.

I forced myself to smile back, as I nodded,

I think it's better that he didn't accept the role. Since right now, I can't face him, I don't have the courage to talk to him after what I said.

"I'm tired".

End of Seungcheol POV

Jeonghan POV

2:17am

I was in the kitchen, drinking the wine I saw in my fridge. It was the wine Joshua and Mingyu bought for me the last time they visited here.

*Long sigh*

"My brain is empty".

The tears from my eyes started rolling down my cheeks again.

*Depressing sigh*

"Why am I still crying? I've been crying the whole day, yesterday", I smiled on my own, then wiped the tears from my eyes.

I pity myself. I'm really tired, I want to rest.

"Why does it have to be so painful like this?", I tried to ask myself, but I ended up sobbing again.

I want to see you ...

"Seungcheol".

"You're still crying?", Sehun suddenly showed up.

My eyes followed him as he opened the fridge to drink some water.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up ...", I whispered.

After he drank his water, he sat down beside me and said,

"Want me to join you?".

I only looked at him as I nodded weakly. He smiled at me, then snatched the glass of wine that I'm holding, and drank it in one shot.

"Yah!", I pouted angrily.

"Stop drinking, it will not help you with your problem, you know that", he pointed out.

I want to argue with him more but I ended up shutting my mouth.

"I'm sorry ... I just ... I don't know".

"You love him that much?", he suddenly asked.

I nodded to him without hesitation.

"Uwah ... I didn't know it hurts like this, knowing your answer", he laughed.

I kept quiet,

"I've ... Been in love with you since the beginning, Jeonghan ah. And, up until now, I'm still crazily in love with you. You know how selfish I am, right? And I want you to be mine ... But, you only see me as your sibling, because I'm your childhood friend. I thought someday, you'll also fall in love with me. I did try my best ... But in the end ... My love for you wasn't reaching you at all. So, I thought ... It's really impossible to make Yoon Jeonghan fall in love. I still remember a lot of people confessed to you, but you rejected them all. I was happy because I knew that you're not interested in them. But at some point, I'm also sad that ... You're not going to be mine ...".

He continued,

"So seeing you right now, crying like this because of that jerk makes me want to kill him ... Jeonghan ah, why does it have to be him? He hurts you a lot, he's making you cry ... So why? Why do you love Choi Seungcheol so much?", his voice shook.

His desperate eyes stared at me, I gave him a weak smile ...

"I don't know ...".

"What? What do you mean you don't know? You don't know why you love him?".

I nodded to him,

"B-but why?", he frowned.

"If I know why I love him ... Then, it didn't love at all ...".

"Huh?".

"Love ... And like ... They're different ... A hundred times different. If you can explain why you love someone ... Then it isn't love ... You like him, that's why you're staying by his side. But could you accept all of his flaws, could you die for him? What if the things that you like from him disappeared? Can you say .... You still like him?".

I saw Sehun's expression changed, he pursed his lips and looked away from me.

"If you can't explain why you love him, but you're still staying by his side ... Then, that's real love ... Why? Because you can accept him, the real him. You can accept all his flaws, and you can die ... And give your own life ... For his own sake ... That's why, I'm ... I'm willing to give everything, give up everything ... For Seungcheol's sake ...".

Sehun suddenly pulled me and hugged me tight, his whole body is shaking.

"I'm willing to get hurt ... To see your smile again", he whispered into my ears.

I smiled, and patted his back.

"Yes ... Thank you, Sehun ah".

End of Jeonghan POV

Seungcheol POV

Its been four days since Jeonghan and I ... Broke up ... Well, there was no us after all. Who am I kidding lol ...

I also left the apartment, where I'm living, to avoid seeing him. Staying there makes me want to run to him and hug him tight. We shared a lot of memories in that apartment and it's suffocating me.

I will end up hurting myself more if I stayed longer in that place. So right now, I'm living with my Dad again.

The relationship, between me and Jeonghan right now is ... Purely student and teacher relationship. I even call him seonsaeng nim and ... Try my best to treat him like ones.

Honestly, it's breaking my heart into tiny pieces, while looking at him discussing at the front. Seeing him like that ... I feel like, he's too far from my reach.

Rumors about our break up immediately spread in the whole Academy, that's why I see a lot of students and even teachers approaching Jeonghan again. Every time I see someone confessing to him ... I want to run there, pull him away from them, I want to shout and say, HE'S MINE ... But I can't ... Because ... He's no longer mine ... My Yeobo ... Is no longer mine ...

"Wow ... That necklace looks expensive Soonyoung ah", I heard Junhui said.

I looked at them curiously and saw Hoshi grinning at them while holding a silver necklace with ruby stone pendant.

"Don't tell me is it for Jeonghan seonsaeng nim?", Minghao makes a guess.

Hoshi blushed and nodded embarrassedly. My blood boiled after hearing what they said, and without knowing it, I stood up from my seat and grabbed Hoshi's wrist where he's holding the necklace.

"Yah Choi Seungcheol! What the hell are you doing?!", he shouted out, while struggling from my grip.

I didn't say I word ... I just wanted to throw that necklace away so he can't give it to Jeonghan ah ...

"Let me go you bastard!", he yelled.

"What's happening here?", Jeonghan suddenly entered the classroom.

My eyes widen and immediately removed my grip from Hoshi. I go back to my seat and didn't say a word.

Jeonghan also went to his desk in the front, while Hoshi's glaring at me, 

"I'm only here to give you the programs for tomorrow's event. Since it's the first day of our cultural festival, we need to finish all the things that we need. Seungkwan already told me that you guys finished the costumes that you're going to wear, and the props for the play. Since half of you are performing for the stage play and half of you are going to manage the cosplay café you guys wanted. I suggest that after the play, everyone needs to help with the café. Do you understand?".

"Yes Jeonghan seonsaeng nim!".

That play, I just started to practice yesterday. But I think I can pull it out tomorrow.

After Jeonghan distributed the programs. He decided to take his leave since we have to polish our play more.

I sighed,

"I want to go home".


Lunch break,

Tzuyu, Jihoonnie and I decided to eat our lunch in the cafeteria. It has been a long time since we ate together at the cafeteria.

"I want to eat chicken for lunch", Jihoon chirped.

"Spaghetti for me", Tzuyu said.

"Well then, cheeseburger for me ...", I grinned at them.

I want to act normally, as much as possible. Even though ... It's hurt a lot inside.

"You're always eating cheeseburger", Jihoon laughed.

"What do you mean? Cheeseburger is life".

"Cheollie is still like a kid", Tzuyu teased.

"I'm not!", I pouted, but laughed eventually.

This feeling ... It's not bad to laugh once in a while.

When suddenly,

I saw him coming from the other way. He's walking alone, everyone's greeting him and he only smiled at them.

He continues to walk ... Walk ... Walk ...

Until,

We passed each other ... Ignoring each other presences.

I continue to walk ... Silent ...

"Why didn't you greet him?", Tzuyu curiously asked.

"Tzuyu ...", Jihoon called while pulling her arm.

"No ... I ...".

"It's normal to greet your teacher. You said he's just your teacher now, right?", she continued.

"Y-yes ... I'm sorry", I only said.

"S-Seungcheol ah ... If you're hurting like that ... You s-".

I cut off Jihoon and smiled at him,

"We should hurry up and take our lunch ... Uwah ... I'm really hungry".

They both sighed, knowing that I didn't want to talk about it.

"Fine, let's go", Tzuyu said.

Right now, all I can do is ... Ignore him ... Until I get used to it.


8:18 pm

Time to practice my lines, I was struggling with my lines earlier, causing my classmates trouble.

*Sigh*

"I shouldn't mix my responsibilities in school with my personal problems ...".

While reading the script, I saw a small box lying on my study table. I twitched my eyebrows,

"What is that box?".

So out of curiosity, I decided to get the small box. I carefully opened it and ...

"A ring?", I said to myself.

Why do I have a ring in my room? Where did I ...

Wait,

"This ring looks familiar ... Where did I see this ring before?".

I tried to remember where I saw this ring and ... I ...

"Mom ...".


*Flashback*

"Seungcheol look! I bought a new ring ...", Mom is happily showing me the ring that she bought.

I was playing in the garden at the time and the ring immediately catches my attention. It's really beautiful ...

"Wow! It's beautiful Mom ...", I amusingly said.

"When you grow up, I want you to give this ring to the one you love ...".

"Then, I will give it back to you again since I love you Mom".

My Mom laughed,

"I'm speaking of the one that your going to marry".

"Marry? Is that some game Mom?".

"Omo, my little boy is really innocent ...", she laughed more.

*End of Flashback*


"Marry?".

That word, I only want to get married to Jeonghan ah. But, now that I don't have him anymore, I think I don't need this ... R-

"Honey ...".

Oh ! How did I forget about Honey?!

. . !

Its been how many days since I last contacted her? Dammit! I hope she's not mad at me.

"Maybe I should call her".

I immediately grabbed my cellphone and looked for Honey's number, then immediately push the call button.

Her cellphone is ringing,

"Please answer my call, Honey ah".

End of Seungcheol POV


############################


Will try to update immediately (*^▽^*)

Hope to finish this story quickly so I can focus on my other fic.

Oh! And I hope you can also check my The Cold Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa JeongCheol fanfiction.

See you again next update (ノ^o^)ノ